5.00/5

I've had a gradual hearing loss over the years and I needed hearing aids. I decided to buy from Embrace mostly for the price and the reviews, and I’ve had great service with them. At the time of my purchase, their customer service was also top-notch. I sent them all of my results from my latest hearing test, then they programmed the hearing aids. Also, they're in constant communication with me to see how the hearing aids are working. If I have a problem, I send them back, and they’ll do adjustments until we get it right. This is my first pair, so I’m still learning about them and how they’ll work. So, I didn’t know what to expect, but they’re helping me a lot.

Before I got my Embrace hearing aids, I was having trouble with hearing high-pitched noises in crowds and there was a setting on the particular set that they gave me that they programmed for noisy conditions, and that seems to be working well. Also, they auto-adjust. So, if I'm working in a loud environment and I change environments, they auto-adjust for me. It’s a pretty nice feature. The price was very fair, too. All in all, I would totally encourage others to try Embrace. They’re very consumer-oriented and they care about the products that they’re putting up. And the follow-up service is fantastic. They wanna make sure that every customer here is good and for an online company to do that, it’s outstanding.

5.00/5

I have had hearing loss for a long time since my mid-20’s. I used to be a musician prior to going into my career, so I have had hearing aids. I started off with the in-the-canal hearing aids which I bought at an exorbitant price from an audiologist. Then, I had other hearing aids that I bought over time. Because of the cost and then the fact that they are not covered under insurance, I then have started buying them online. I started buying the ones that were not customized to my particular hearing loss and they were okay. I could not tell that big a difference when I got them from the eight to nine times as much for what I was paying in an audiologist’s office. So, when I saw that Embrace would actually be able to use my audiogram to custom-tune my hearing aids to my hearing loss, I wanted to give it a shot.

With it, I have noticed that I can listen to conversations better, as well as understand speech better. The other ones were not amplifying the higher frequencies enough for my personal loss, and it made a big difference when I got this one from Embrace. So, I have been very happy with them. The ability to adjust it to my specific needs and the fact that I do not have to switch between programs because it automatically switches based on the environment I am in are helpful. Their customer service is also very good. I have had a follow up call from one of their physicians. They asked me some question, and they did very good and were very helpful. Comparing them to my audiologist, I never got a follow up call from him. I'm going to try the miniature all the way in-the-canal ones in the future, but I like the more natural sound I get with the behind-the-ear.

5.00/5

I have partial hearing loss and having Embrace has helped me a lot. The hearing aids are comfortable. Plus, their customer service team is very good.

5.00/5

I’m 89 years old and it seemed like my hearing got a little bit dimmer. I didn’t have a lot of problems, but my day-to-day hearing was down. It was just a natural loss of hearing. My daughters did some investigating and checking, and they insisted that I get hearing help. They chose Embrace Hearing. Their service has been good. My one daughter has hearing aids and she helped me a lot with putting mine in. My hearing is good and I really notice the improvement.

But they get a little too loud in a big crowd. My feeling isn’t good in the tips of my fingers, so I use the instrument that can turn the volume up and down. I have to remember to take that when I go to a place where there are a lot of conversations. Other than that, I'm well satisfied with the product. We’re alone a lot and I watch quite a bit of TV. It's so nice to be able to understand people talking. I used to have to turn the volume up to 40 to understand but that was too loud. Now, I keep it around 18 or 20.

5.00/5

I needed a HA that helped with almost single sided deafness and loss of hearing in the other. My Neuro Otology surgeon suggested going for BiCROS HA as a normal hearing aid for my right ear will be more of a irritation than help. Most audiologist were trying to sell the high end normal HA that are not BiCROS. After I researched and read consumer affairs reviews I decided to contact Embrace Hearing and Mr. Tim ** informed me about all the HA they carry and advised me to mail in the audiometry report in order help with choosing the right HA and for programming. Even though there are newer HA lines available he suggested I go with H700 for good reasons. H700 supports BICROS and it can also be programmed for normal mode which the newer lines don’t.

It is also very cost effective as the new features offered in the newer line cannot be used for my specific situation. The price was almost a third of of what others were offering for the ones that won’t help me. When the HA arrived there were enough cells to last 3 to 4 months and additional domes of different sizes to try along with cleaning accessories. I also ordered the uStream remote that streams sound from cell phone, computer or TV via Bluetooth to the hearing aid using very low power NFC radio frequency. So far the HA battery lasts about 6 days. It really works well for me and it has 4 programs (BICROS, normal mode, music mode and tinnitus). The BICROS mode is especially of great help to me when I am in a meeting and people are talking on my right. My experience with Embrace Hearing has been great and their customer support has been top notch. I have been using the HA for 3 weeks and I am very happy with it.

5.00/5

According to my chart that I had done at the specialist office, it showed that my highs were very bad and my lows weren’t all that bad. I did a lot of research on the internet for a couple of months. I tried a couple of the so-called amplifiers and I wasn’t happy with them. When I read more literature about Embrace on the internet, I decided to give them a try and I’m glad I did. I had the top of the line one. They were on sale at the time for almost the same price as the middle one. Their reps have been very good to me. They sent me a bunch of batteries, which just ran out now and I’m buying my own, but that’s okay. My experience has been great and I’m happy with my purchase.

5.00/5

I went to another hearing aid place first and when they found out that I had insurance, they jacked the price up on me for almost $1,000. So, I called Embrace Hearing and bought from them. I saved myself over $1,500 with them and I like that I can hear now. Embrace Hearing's customer service is top-notch. They’ve always been very courteous. They got back with me quickly. Anytime I have an issue, I just send the hearing aid back to them through the shipping envelope that they've sent and they reprogram them for me.

5.00/5

The people at Embrace are excellent. Along with their good product and warranty, my experience with their reps was one of the reasons I decided to purchase from them. I was looking for hearing aids that go in the ear, and after I talked to their people, their guy suggested certain features in one model. I went with it and it allows me to hear better. I like the clarity, and it's very comfortable. I don't even know I have them on. Since having my Embrace hearing aids, my wife has stopped yelling at me.

4.00/5

I had had a prior hearing aid in one ear some five years earlier. And I hadn't liked it because of the way it was constructed. It was one of those you charged overnight. I always was out of rhythm. I forgot to put it in at night, and I didn't have it in the morning. I didn't use it very much. And then, when I checked in to look at some point, I felt I should probably replace that hearing aid with two hearing aids because I noticed that I had some difficulty understanding friends. I priced it, and it seemed outrageous. It seemed 6,000 and up. I checked out one that a peer recommended, and it was 40% discounted. But including the discount, it was 6,300. And then, somebody said there's really good hearing aids that I can buy online called Embrace.

I got the medium hearing aid from Embrace but I don't use it all the time. I took too hard the fact that a hearing aid doesn't give you perfect hearing, but it helps. When I wore it to a restaurant, it gave me some difficulty because the background noise was loud, and it tended to override the voices of the people at the table. That may be because I have a simpler model that doesn't really allow all the fancy accommodations. And I also hadn't bought anything with the view to be comfortable in large groups. I wanted something to be comfortable in small groups.

It took me a while also to become adept at putting them in. It was a little difficult, and my ears would hurt or itch or feel very uncomfortable. But after a while, that settled in. And now, I'm pretty good at putting them in. When I wear them, the hearing is quite more agreeable. I find a significant difference, and I hear considerably better with them on than off. I'm quite pleased with them. I have recommended the hearing aid to a number of people.

5.00/5

I liked the cost of Embrace Hearing so I went with them for my 98-year old mother. I called them and there was a gentleman there who was very nice. He sent me a follow-up email and told me what I needed to do as far as getting her tested was concerned. I told him what we needed and he sent the hearing aid. The model they sold us is has been working the best and I have nothing but good things to say about it. My mother has been liking the hearing aid and I'm very satisfied.

5.00/5

My hearing loss is primarily in my left ear. Everything seemed kind of more muted and I had trouble hearing and I kept asking to repeat what people said. When I called Embrace Hearing, I talked to Tim, the CEO, who was very honest, trustworthy, service-oriented, helpful and had integrity. I had some questions and he called me back from London. So, the customer service was outstanding. Sometimes, the team didn't have all the answers that I needed and I had to have Tim call me back.

I bought the Embrace H-300 and I've had them for a few months. They certainly help but I'm still getting used to them. I have trouble when they're too loud. There's a higher frequency that seems to overwhelm my hearing at times. I can't hear and I can't understand especially in a busy restaurant kind of situation. I'm still having challenges being able to handle that and the only way I can adjust that is to turn the volume down, which does help, but I don't hear quite as loud. Otherwise, they're very good. I haven't changed out the maintenance activity I'm supposed to do yet, but I'm thinking about that. Since having the hearing aids, I can hear better. Embrace has been excellent and I'm glad I did it.

5.00/5

I was looking to see if I can get a hearing aid, but I wasn’t sure which options were available and which was like not available. I found ConsumerAffairs and it gave me a review of what was I looking for. So I picked Embrace since it had the highest rating. The reps at Embrace were really helpful and knowledgeable of their product. They offered their services to me, and they were courteous and had good customer service. This is the first time I ever bought a hearing aid. They don’t look like they used to when they were really big and you can notice that on some of these people’s ears. The one I got is good. I like the four options in the thickness of sound. I'm satisfied.

4.00/5

My hearing loss is mild to moderate on both ears and I had a Signia set of hearing aids but I lost one. We did a lot of research and I talked to people online and in person about Embrace. I met an audiologist and I found out that they were well informed. I liked the possibilities of what I heard. I like the microphone and the other part that allows you to connect with Bluetooth. Also, my insurance covered their product. I was looking at something else but it wasn’t covered by my insurance and I didn't like some of their answers. I bought the upper end product of Embrace and it adjusts automatically if you have a speaker beside you or on one side or the other. Since I’ve had them, my hearing is better but I get a feedback on the phone sometimes. I had to hold it out for my ear.

The sales reps were well informed. However, I sent an email and it was slightly incorrect. So, I was scolded by Bran who returned it. He said I shouldn't have sent it there and not to send it there again. They were kind enough to forward it to him but I felt that he was a little rude. At that same time, it said in the instructions that you could ask the right size for the ear portion and I wrote in that same written conversation that the conch lock was not fitting right in my left ear. The gentleman said he would forward me more of those and he would forward me the medium-sized ear portion that goes inside your ear, and that was probably five weeks ago.

We were traveling, so three days ago, I wrote back and said that it has been about at least a month. I didn't know if I should expect those to arrive or if it was lost somewhere in the system. They were attentive when still waiting for me to send my money and then after that, it's kinda like, "Oh, too bad." I wasn’t pleased with that. I've been a little bit disappointed with the service since the purchase but I would recommend Embrace.

4.00/5

I have moderate hearing loss in one ear. I did some research on the internet and Embrace seemed like they had decent equipment and price was okay. The main guy I dealt with seemed pretty professional. I contacted them via email to start with and they called me. We talked about what they had, what kind of equipment they had and some of the different technical questions I had. And then, I had some questions afterwards after I got them, so the same fella called me back and spent about 45 minutes on the phone with me going over some things on how to use them and some particular issues I was having with them. He spent quite a bit of time with me. It's difficult to get used to the hearing aids. But everything I read said that that was probably the case.

4.00/5

There were certain situations that I didn’t hear too well, but others seemed okay. I looked online for hearing aids and I first got the ones on the free trial from this hearing aid company. But for the amount of perceived benefit I received, it wasn't worth the $6,200 they were charging me. So, I returned those, then I started looking for somebody else. I read reviews about Embrace Hearing and found it good, so I gave them a try.

I’m doing pretty well with Embrace Hearing aids. It’s the best model they have and I've had them for three months. They're comfortable. When I have them in, I don’t even realize that I’ve got them in. I’m hearing a little better and they seem good, so far. I can watch TV and have my car radio with a couple of clicks lower than I used to.

Unfortunately, we had terrible wind gusts the other day and the wind took one right out of my ear. So now I’m just dealing with one until I get the other one. They told me it would take about four days to get it from their provider, and then they would be getting it to me in the mail. Other than that, the reps from Embrace Hearing have been really pleasant and cooperative with me. I have no complaints and everything is going well.

5.00/5

Embrace Hearing was affordable, which sold me on it. And their design is in line with how everybody else is making hearing aids, so they're competitive. My interactions with their reps have been right on. Every time I've called, I've gotten somebody. So far, I'm satisfied with Embrace Hearing. I can now hear pretty well while watching TV and don’t have to keep asking my wife what was said.

5.00/5

I have a unique kind of hearing loss, that doctors can’t figure out what I got. It's not just straight hearing loss. I have tremendous fluctuations. Aside from the reviews on the internet and the quality of Embrace's products, I chose them over other companies because I have talked to Tim and I knew that there was somebody there that I could call about anytime I wanted to. I like the level of his knowledge and that they were always there. I don’t have to drive downtown to make an appointment. I just make a call, and he can talk to me. Also, I would not be spending twice as much money for the same thing. I have the Embrace 700 Plus and it helps me hear sometimes, then other times, I don’t need to wear them.

For almost a year that I’ve had the hearing aids, I’ve only worn them around a total of three months, and it’s off and on. When I can’t hear, it helps me just so I can participate in a conversation. I have the Bluetooth and the TV streamer, and the adjuster works good. Turning the volume up and down works good. But one thing I would like to have available is the ability to adjust each hearing aid independently. I would also like to try and see if they could make the hearing aids a little clearer for me. But due to my own laziness, I haven’t sent the equipment back in to get them adjusted and get the clarity figured out.

4.00/5

Barry was at the point where he couldn’t really hear people. He was having trouble making out what they were saying. He started becoming annoying to me because he would say, “Huh? What did you say?” And I didn’t even wanna talk to him anymore. We had ordered a hearing aid through the mail from another company, but it was one of these amplifiers that we didn’t realize. We felt it could’ve made him go deaf totally, so he sent it back. We had some appointments with other hearing people that had offices around here, but the prices were very high.

We had put Embrace Hearing in the back of our mind. We were thinking about it, then we did some more research on it and they had the same product that the other people were selling for close to $5,000. So, he took a chance on it because there was a "use" period and he could send it back. Barry loves it. He was really impressed and he thought he made the right decision, and Embrace has also been very helpful. It was good when he could hear and it has really made a change that he can hear what I’m saying. Embrace hearing aids make a big difference for people that can’t really hear.

The person that my husband spoke to wanted to continue speaking with him, but we realized it is a smaller company and they have limited staff. We accepted that. There wasn’t someone there all the time to speak to, but the man got back to us. If they had one here or anywhere near us that we could call, they could set up an appointment and we could come in, but we couldn’t do that here. We have to wait until that particular individual was on call. Nonetheless, Barry feels we got a fine product. One that had all the bells and whistles would cost a great deal of money.

5.00/5

My hearing loss was partial but very poor. I researched on the internet and made a choice with Embrace Hearing. I got the one with the three different features and they’re all working. The other features were pretty much what I had previously. I worked with a fellow named Tim. He was very cordial, informative, and helped me out in quite a few ways when I started. Embrace meant a lot since I’ve been going without hearing aids for several years and it’s made a big difference in everything I do. So far, I'm very satisfied and would recommend it.

5.00/5

I was surfing the web and Embrace Hearing had a lot of good information, so I decided to try them. I got great service from them. All in all, it was $2,000, and to that, I expected to be able to hear a pin drop. I’ve worn hearing aids for several years and never really had too much success, and I thought this might be different, but it was not. I lost one of the hearing aids because the wire wasn’t long enough, and it fell off my ear. Embrace turned themselves inside out trying to help me and they were great. They were kind, friendly, and professional. They were willing to do anything to keep my business. They did everything they could.

5.00/5

Original review: April 11, 2019

I didn't realize how bad my hearing loss was until I had an upper respiratory problem that I thought would be solved. When they did the hearing test, they said I had severe hearing loss in the right and age-related in the left. Embrace Hearing was offering about the same thing as other companies but for a lot less price. They were also very kind and responsive to calls. When you call, you get somebody. If there's no technician available to talk to you, they always call me back within about an hour. I have Embrace's behind the ear hearing aids. With it, the television doesn't have to be quite as loud. Unfortunately, I don't think I got a really good response in the right because I still have this very dull sound that feels like a big echo. It's relieved a little bit but not substantially. But I hear better with the left ear. I test the hearing aids when I take them out. I know that I'm getting a better hearing.

5.00/5

I was not hearing and could not understand the conversation inside of a restaurant. There was also a bit of a mix-up of generally talking to people. I tried some other hearing aid companies that had the ear tube from the power source to the ear and didn't like that a whole lot. I went to see a regular hearing aid specialist and she showed me there some of the hearing aids. She can give me a real bargain. It was $4,500 to go that route and it was very good. Then I talked to another fellow at church. He said he paid $7,000 for one and had to get it in his pocket. He could change the volume and everything on his hearing aids.

I went off looking to see if I could find one with a wire that seemed to be like that. I found it and it was listed as a German-type hearing aid. It seemed that it has a lot of what the high-priced one had and I gave it a try. The staff at Embrace Hearing answered my questions. With the hearing aid, my hearing quality is better and I can understand most of the television programs. I am enjoying my experience with them. If a friend of mine is considering purchasing from Embrace, I'd tell them to try it. I have already told a friend of mine about it. I made him clean out his ears and put on a set of those on him. I plugged it in and let him listen. He liked it. He was sitting in the kitchen and talking to his wife in the other room. He was hearing her, where in the past he wasn't.

5.00/5

You gotta try Embrace. The hearing aid definitely helps. I had real bad tinnitus and the hearing aids may have helped a little bit with the tinnitus but what they did help with was picking up all the real soft sounds and different sounds. It has made them more clear. The negative thing is when I'm in a crowd or a noisy room, it seems to pick up all the noises. If somebody's talking to me and there's a lot of noise around me, I still can't pick up that person's voice. On the other hand, my interaction with their team was awesome. When I had one problem with one of the microphones or something, they replaced it. They sent over a new one right away and things have been good.

5.00/5

It was hard to hear my grandsons' little voices and I was not picking up the beginning syllables of words. A friend told me about Embrace Hearing and recommended them. I got Embrace's most advanced product. It was the top of the line with automatic directional adjustments. The overall quality of the hearing aids is magnificent. I had no adjustment period and the hearing aids worked right away. However, I kept turning down the volume. I talked to a service person who offered for me to send them back. So I sent the hearing aids back, had them set the automatic volume when it comes on and then the hearing aids were back in three days. It has been a magnificent experience.

5.00/5

My experience with Embrace has all been positive. I found an article on the internet that suggested different companies to contact and Embrace was one of them. Their reps were very knowledgeable and my interactions with them were excellent. I've owned hearing aids before and somewhat familiar with the issues, but I haven't had a problem with Embrace. With it, I can hear. And I like the receiver in the canal.

5.00/5

I first heard about Embrace online. We went with them because of their price, and the reviews backed the decision. The service, since then, has backed that as well. His hearing has gotten worse. But at that time, when we got it, he needed hearing aids. Now, he's borderline severe. We already had hearing aids before, but Embrace worked better than the other ones. So, there was an improvement. He has the top of the line model, the remote and the TV connection as well. My favorite feature is the service, which is always courteous, and the people outside that have been working. I'm very impressed with that. I have shared with numerous people to check this company out.

5.00/5

My hearing loss wasn’t too bad. It was just that I lost all my high notes in both ears. I liked Embrace Hearing's price. Also, there were a lot of people who said that they absolutely love it. They like Tim who was the main contact, and he was helpful and explained everything about hearing loss and the device well. I got in the ear hearing aids. It’s hidden and it’s not noticeable. When you use your ear, it’s naturally meant to be that way because your ear funnels the sound. And I thought that would be an easier one to get used to.

Embrace has videos online that tell you how to insert the batteries. It was self-explanatory. When I had a question, I called them and spoke with Tim, and he answered my question. So far, everything’s going well. I’m hoping it continues. Since having the hearing aids, my husband isn’t always repeating himself and I can hear better. I can hear all the tiny sounds. When I'm listening to music, I can hear all the different sounds better. I can hear paper crunching and different sounds outside as well.

5.00/5

My husband has a hearing loss in both ears. It wasn’t terribly significant, but he missed a lot. He did a lot of research and figured that Embrace Hearing was the best for the money. He bought the hearing aids that were not very noticeable at all. There’s a little wire that goes over the ear. Since he had the hearing aids, it made my speaking to him a lot better. My husband seems to be very happy. I have recommended that other people look at Embrace. People I know are considering getting hearing aids.

5.00/5

Embrace has a better system for finding hearing aids on the computer and they have everything there. Anyone who knows nothing about computers can receive them, use them, work them and be super happy with them. People are not going to find a better place in the United States of America to buy hearing aids from, especially if they've never worn hearing aids before. Embrace only has three hearing aids that they sell and I bought the cheapest one. It was an over the ear style and the price was good. I'm very happy. The best place to go to buy hearing aids in New Jersey is Embrace Hearing and I have recommended them several times. I told people to talk to Pam.

4.00/5

I've had hearing aids before and I know that I have higher frequencies in both ears. I searched on the internet for the best companies and Embrace came in close to the top. I made an order and got the ones that went completely into the ear. I can control the sound and volume either from my cellphone or from a little, round gadget they gave me. The quality was what I expected, it was pretty much what the competitors cost and I love that I can hear better now.