5.00/5

I first heard about Embrace online. We went with them because of their price, and the reviews backed the decision. The service, since then, has backed that as well. His hearing has gotten worse. But at that time, when we got it, he needed hearing aids. Now, he's borderline severe. We already had hearing aids before, but Embrace worked better than the other ones. So, there was an improvement. He has the top of the line model, the remote and the TV connection as well. My favorite feature is the service, which is always courteous, and the people outside that have been working. I'm very impressed with that. I have shared with numerous people to check this company out.

5.00/5

My experience with Embrace has all been positive. I found an article on the internet that suggested different companies to contact and Embrace was one of them. Their reps were very knowledgeable and my interactions with them were excellent. I've owned hearing aids before and somewhat familiar with the issues, but I haven't had a problem with Embrace. With it, I can hear. And I like the receiver in the canal.

5.00/5

My hearing loss wasn’t too bad. It was just that I lost all my high notes in both ears. I liked Embrace Hearing's price. Also, there were a lot of people who said that they absolutely love it. They like Tim who was the main contact, and he was helpful and explained everything about hearing loss and the device well. I got in the ear hearing aids. It’s hidden and it’s not noticeable. When you use your ear, it’s naturally meant to be that way because your ear funnels the sound. And I thought that would be an easier one to get used to.

Embrace has videos online that tell you how to insert the batteries. It was self-explanatory. When I had a question, I called them and spoke with Tim, and he answered my question. So far, everything’s going well. I’m hoping it continues. Since having the hearing aids, my husband isn’t always repeating himself and I can hear better. I can hear all the tiny sounds. When I'm listening to music, I can hear all the different sounds better. I can hear paper crunching and different sounds outside as well.

5.00/5

My husband has a hearing loss in both ears. It wasn’t terribly significant, but he missed a lot. He did a lot of research and figured that Embrace Hearing was the best for the money. He bought the hearing aids that were not very noticeable at all. There’s a little wire that goes over the ear. Since he had the hearing aids, it made my speaking to him a lot better. My husband seems to be very happy. I have recommended that other people look at Embrace. People I know are considering getting hearing aids.

5.00/5

Embrace has a better system for finding hearing aids on the computer and they have everything there. Anyone who knows nothing about computers can receive them, use them, work them and be super happy with them. People are not going to find a better place in the United States of America to buy hearing aids from, especially if they've never worn hearing aids before. Embrace only has three hearing aids that they sell and I bought the cheapest one. It was an over the ear style and the price was good. I'm very happy. The best place to go to buy hearing aids in New Jersey is Embrace Hearing and I have recommended them several times. I told people to talk to Pam.

4.00/5

I've had hearing aids before and I know that I have higher frequencies in both ears. I searched on the internet for the best companies and Embrace came in close to the top. I made an order and got the ones that went completely into the ear. I can control the sound and volume either from my cellphone or from a little, round gadget they gave me. The quality was what I expected, it was pretty much what the competitors cost and I love that I can hear better now.

4.00/5

I had my last hearing aids for about five years and I could press down from my ear to control it. With Embrace's hearing aids, it's hard to do on the ear. It doesn't click as easily as the others. You have to push really hard and it just pushes the whole hearing aid down. It's almost like I have to take it off my ear to adjust. They should do a better job on that push button on the hearing aids. The ones that I was using for five years has a better sound and didn't have as much of a tinny sound as the Embrace Hearing ones.

I tried another brand that I ordered online, and I like Embrace Hearing much better. The Embrace Hearing has less of a tinny sound than that and has a better quality. It has multiple features. I think there are about three or four programs and it's supposed to adjust to the programs automatically. If I'm in a crowd, there's a program for that. I bought an extra handheld rectangular object that controls the sound as well. I really like the hand control feature, but carrying it around all day is bulky. If I'm upstairs and I need to change it, I have to come downstairs to get my hand control.

This is the first time that I've been able to hear for quite a while, especially in a crowded room. I can communicate better with the people if I can hear what they're saying. I'm still not hearing as well as I would like to hear though. There are still times when I miss things when I talk to people, especially if they have a really soft voice, but it is an improvement. Plus, every time we called, their crew has been very polite and helpful. The Embrace Hearing was a lot less expensive than the one that I had for five years but higher than some of the other internet purchases. For the money, Embrace's hearing aids are a good investment.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had mild to moderate hearing loss and Embrace was recommended to us by the guy who holds the strings to the money bag. I got the regular aids but I'm having an issue with them. I think that the connection between the ear part and over-the-ear is a little too short. But otherwise, I'm very impressed with them. I can keep them in. They no longer pop out or fall off. Immediately, when I put them in, it's like, "Wow!" The team was very good as well. They seemed to know what they were doing and they were very quick to respond to my messages and fix problems.

5.00/5

I was having a hard time hearing people. It was hard to distinguish words and purchasing Embrace hearing aids has helped my life a lot. I can hear a lot more now. I can hear my wife yell at me. The cost is really good too. I've tried a more expensive pair, which was almost $6,000, and these Embrace ones outperform those. They are as good as, if not better than, the more expensive hearing aid. Initially, I kept reading up on Embrace and I found out they're good quality, which is true. They are a good quality hearing aid. With the one I got, the microphone is inside the ear and it's comfortable. I'm happy with it.

My experience in dealing with the team has been excellent as well. The repair technician is a real smart and pleasant guy to talk to. He's also very helpful. The first time I had a problem with one hearing aid, it was sent to the wrong place and then it had to be reshipped to a different location. But the responses and the repair were good. The hearing aids came back fast also.

5.00/5

I have bad hearing loss and I was wearing aids to get over that. However, Embrace Hearing is much clearer. It's price also made me switch over to them. It has a 3-year warranty on it, too. The quality is very good, and I'm almost completely deaf without them. I'm having the filters replaced quite a bit, though. The reps there are good as well and their response time is most impressive. I'm having pretty good luck with them and I am satisfied. I have recommended the product to other people. I told my wife she needed a set, and she got one.

4.00/5

I had two hearing aids before Embrace. Then I went to somebody and got my Embrace hearing aids, and paid an awful lot of money. They seemed to work so well and I can't get the same with the ones I'm getting in the mail. However, when I put my old hearing aids in yesterday, the sound was so much better for me and it felt so much better to have them in. I had a hard time hearing too far away though so I'm just gonna have to try to figure out something else. With Embrace hearing aids, however, when I have the TV on and I walk out of the room, the sound is terrible. But when I put my other ones in, I didn't have that. I could go out of the room, and I could still hear the same sound.

Embrace's customer service people were very good and I've been in contact them to see if they could fix the hearing aids. Tim was the one that I've talked to and he was very nice. I sent the hearing aids back and they did something, which made them a lot better but still not right. I'm dissatisfied with them, so I'm just sending them back. I don't feel that they are helping me that much. I got a refund on them and I'm sure Embrace is gonna send it to me. I gotta send back the hearing aids first and then they'll send me the money. They're an honest and reputable company. Although the Embrace hearing aids didn't work for me, they were very good and they helped me a lot.

5.00/5

My previous hearing aids were stolen and I had to replace them. I talked to Embrace about buying hearing aids from them and they said they were gonna be like my old ones. These were half the price of my previous ones and they’re excellent. Also, with my old one, the one I put on the right ear has that little red paint on it and there’s more red paint on this one, so it’s much easier to see. It was an improvement over the old one. I have partial hearing loss and when I’m in a bar, for example, these hearing aids work pretty darn good. I’m totally satisfied. I’ve told several of my friends that they should go to Embrace to buy hearing aids.

5.00/5

I have severe hearing loss on both ears and in choosing hearing aids, the pricing was the main thing. Hearing aids are expensive. There’s no way around that. But going through a local provider was about twice as expensive as buying from Embrace. I paid a little over $3,000 for the set-up I have now. Through other companies, it would have been $6,000 to $7,000. With Embrace, I had to go get a separate hearing test at a local company to be able to send in. After that, I don’t know if there would have been any difference in me having to go to an actual brick-and-mortar store as it was online. But it worked out good and I’d recommend others to check out Embrace.

The people that I work with at Embrace have provided everything that I've needed. I didn’t have any issues with sales or service. They also followed up to make sure the thing was all right. I got the H-700 and it has helped a lot. I couldn’t continue to keep my commercial driver’s license without hearing aids so I had to purchase something to be able to pass the physical. Now that I have them, I've been able to get my physical and I’m able to drive commercially. I also like the Bluetooth feature for the phone. The hearing aids have helped with the phone and the TV controls. Those have helped me personally as much as anything else with family.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had a hearing aid way back when I was working in construction and it couldn’t work because I was in a very noisy environment. But I knew that I had a hearing drop so I went in and got another hearing aids from Embrace Hearing. Initially, I researched on the internet about them. I paid $2,800 for just one hearing aid back in 2008, so their price was right and I said I’d give them a try. So far, I'm relatively satisfied with my hearing aid. It fits behind the ear and has a little cone that goes inside the ear. I found out that it double beeps on every hour and I didn’t know that before. Then at midnight, it does several beeps. Also, the little ear piece was bent wrong to fit in my ear and if you look at it, it was like somebody did two rights. I kinda walked around and got it to where it worked, but it is hard to put in. Other than that, their team has been good and with my new hearing aid, I can hear the door squeaking again.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

We're about 30 miles away from the audiologist that did my wife's hearing tests, and the idea that we could get hearing aids online would be an advantage to us. We researched a lot of sites and we got the best opinion of all of them was about Embrace. They seemed like a very good possibility with their customers reviews. Everything was excellent with their representatives. We were very pleased with the hearing aids because the rep was able to put them in her ears and everything seemed to be fine. She was really pleased with them.

My wife found the hearing aids from Embrace okay initially, but she's suspicious that it's not working, but we're going to try a couple more tests with a good blockage of the other ear. Other than that, the hearing aid in her right ear is working fine and she's been very pleased. With these things, if one is working, you can be unaware that the other one really isn't 100%. So that way, if the hearing aid hasn't been 100%, she wasn't aware of it because of the fact that she was always wearing the other one. Also, her hearing without hearing aids is still reasonably good, so with what she's feeling now, we'll have to do a more objective test. Other than that, we were completely satisfied dealing with Embrace and with the response we got, and with the delivery. In all those aspects, everything went well.

4.00/5

I did a hearing test, and my hearing loss was severe in my right ear and moderate in my left. My friend was satisfied with Embrace and recommended them to me. Also, I have been to other suppliers and the price was tremendously higher. Embrace's price was better than going to some of the other brands. I spoke with a gentleman who held himself out to be the owner, and he was very cooperative and helpful.

5.00/5

My hearing loss was considered profound and one hear had 60% going. It was pretty bad. I’ve used two other brands of hearing aids without much success. After wearing two different kinds of hearing aids, I found out about the hearing aids that have the receiver at the end of a wire, closer to your eardrum. My audiologist told me that would be the thing that I need in order to get a clearer hearing but their price was pretty high, so I looked online and shopped around. I wound up just phone calling Embrace. I went with them just by talking to the first person I talked to. He was very knowledgeable and he told me everything I needed to know and the things that I have already learned from experience. I knew that he was involved in it deep enough to know what’s going on. So, I was confident that I was gonna get a good deal out of it.

From what I’ve seen and talked about with my audiologist from before, Embrace's hearing aids are a comparable unit to the top-end hearing aids that I was offered and that was twice the price. I looked it up and studied it. As far as the technology and the capability of the electronics inside the hearing aids, Embrace's hearing aids are pretty much the same as what the high-end ones are. I got my hearing test records and faxed it to Embrace. Then, they sent me the unit and I had the hearing aids in three days.

The cost was half of what my audiologist told me I would have to spend and it's a feature that I liked. Also, the unit has a remote control with four channels that gives me four separate options as far as how much outside background noise I have. The hearing aids are great and Embrace's reps have been totally responsive every time I asked a question and they have been really easy to get ahold of. I'm 90% satisfied. I was hoping to get a little adjustment made to them but it has been very easy. It was easier than actually going to an audiologist.

5.00/5

I have partial hearing loss, but it's very serious and it's been going on for over 30 years. I was looking for hearing aids and Embrace had the best price. Their hearing aids cost one-third of what I've been paying for hearing aids. I contacted them and their reps gave me good advice. My hearing aid from Embrace is by far the best hearing aid I've ever had. I've had eight at least. When I've been with people, they notice a great difference. My sister and I went to Evansville to visit some family, and it's so great not to have to repeat everything three times.

5.00/5

My hearing was in the moderate range approaching severe in one ear. I didn’t realize the extent of the loss even though I wasn’t hearing so well until I started using the hearing aids. Now, when I put them in, I can hear the difference. I looked into two other companies, one referred by my health insurance and the other, I knew through personal experience. And based on the products I was offered, the product that Embrace Hearing offered was the most cost-effective and for the price of what I was getting, I was getting a better product. They were also very responsive to answer my questions and I had been talking to Embrace Hearing for several months until I decided to go with them. Also, my brother had used them and I knew that he was happy with it. I bought the highest end model, the behind the ear with a piece of wire that goes into the ear.

So far, I went with the Bluetooth feature and that way I'm able to use it to talk on the phone and to listen to audio. And I can raise and lower the volume and answer the phone through the Bluetooth which makes it a lot easier and adaptable for my usage. Also, part of why I went with Embrace Hearing was because I could not have afforded this Bluetooth. I could not have afforded it if I had gone with one or the other company. I did the credit card, so I'm paying it off, but Embrace Hearing's price was about half for what it would have cost for the same device, for the same features, for this kind of ability, the Bluetooth and the hearing aid on this end. Their reps were very informative and patient with me. They answered my questions. When they didn’t hear from me for a while, they contacted me to ask me if I needed anything. It was very helpful and I know that they're available if I have any further questions.

Since I got Embrace Hearing, when I'm listening to a phone call or talking on the phone, my hearing is a lot more accurate. Last time I went to a class and I couldn’t hear the teacher and then there were a lot of interrupting noise, such as a loud air conditioner and there wasn’t people talking but it was a very loud air conditioner blower going in the background. So, I used the Bluetooth to raise the volume and then I was able to hear the teacher. Whereas, before, I would have had to move up closely and I still might not have heard. I'm now able to participate in things more comfortably than before. It's giving me access to a kind of quality of life that I was missing.

I'm definitely getting what I'm paying for. I would have paid the same amount for something that would have been half as good if I had gone with the local guy who I trusted because I had contact with him with my mother-in-law who had very old hearing aids and we needed somebody to service them and I really trusted the local company. They were very, very good about support answering questions and doing adaptations for her. So, I was going to go with them, but then they offered me a product and it just didn’t have the capacity that I needed and it was about the same price of what I paid for my Embrace. It wouldn’t have served my needs and I know I wouldn’t have used it.

I said to my daughter, “When you need hearing aids, let me know and I'll send you over there because it's a lot of money when your insurance doesn’t cover it.” What the insurance was willing to cover was, they sent me to this company and they gave me a little discount but it didn’t even come close. I couldn’t even wear them. They were so uncomfortable. So, I would definitely recommend Embrace Hearing

5.00/5

I have moderate hearing loss and I had used hearing aids previously, but Embrace was cheaper and a more reasonable cost than any other brands that I’m aware of. I got hearing aids that go behind the ear and they're comfortable. Everyone at Embrace was very cooperative.

5.00/5

I liked Embrace Hearing's advertisements and the communications I had with them before I purchased. Plus, the price was better than others out there. During the initial interaction, they gave me a lot of information about their services and the hearing aids they offer. I had moderate hearing loss and they asked me questions about it. Based on that discussion, I had gotten the in-canal hearing aids. At first, I was having an issue with feeling a bit clogged up but they sent me a set of different attachments for the ear and now it feels much better. It’s definitely comfortable.

I had gone originally to Costco, but I returned their hearing aids, which are manufactured by Rexton. The Embrace Hearing aids are also Rexton but are much better than the ones from Costco. They’re much more advanced. Rexton is a major manufacturer out of Germany so the Embrace Hearing is a really good, well-made hearing aid. It has really helped me hear clearly. I now have no issues hearing in a restaurant type environment or in a meeting type of environment where I can’t always hear the individual speaking. Even after the sales, the service has been good. I’ve gotten back to them on a couple of things and they’ve been very responsive. I’m very satisfied.

5.00/5

I looked at the reviews on different online services and everything was positive with Embrace. Their reps have been excellent. Any time I've called them, leading up to my purchase and even after the purchase, they’ve been very prompt. They’ve been very straightforward and they’ve explained in plain language. Also, I was very pleased with how small they hearing aids are and the wire that leads from the dome into the device. In most cases, people don’t even realize I have it unless I mention it. However, I would like the remote to be miniaturized a little bit.

5.00/5

My wife thought I couldn't hear very well and that we both have a problem hearing so I said, "I'd go get some hearing aids," so I did. I like the styles but also the price of Embrace Hearing. Everything was good with their customer service.

4.00/5

Before contacting Embrace Hearing, my hearing loss was severe. Aside from them, I also looked at a number of other companies that provide similar products and it was from the literature or what I read on the internet about the products that I made a decision on what brand of hearing aid to buy. They all sounded the same, but Embrace seemed like they might have a little more technology in their product, so I went with them and I got the style with a receiver in the ear. But since I was purchasing my hearing aid from them over the internet, I was making a major guess that their product was as good as any of the hearing aid brands. Also, as I had never worn a hearing aid in my life until now, getting used to it was a big factor and sometimes I didn't like it at all. Nevertheless, the reps were straightforward and they delivered what they promised.

4.00/5

My hearing loss was noticeable. I had issues with high notes in the left ear and there were times I couldn’t follow a conversation in the right ear so I had to do something. I went to three hearing aid companies. There are some reliable companies out there but most of them have profits depending on extremely high margins. I researched on the online companies and there are four of them that seemed to have some evidence of reliability.

Any online experience has shortcomings and a hearing aid is a technical product that might benefit from a more personal contact plus a little bit more of a fine-tuning via one-on-one thing with the technician. However, I don’t have a profound hearing loss and Embrace Hearing was the easy and perfect solution that I found. I also went to ConsumerAffairs' website and read reviews of their customers that led me to believe that it might be a sustainable solution.

I called and talked to a very knowledgeable gentleman. As compared to a lot of hearing representatives in the retail trade, he was not particularly forceful. He was very forthcoming, answered my questions in a plausible way and gave me some confidence that maybe it would work. I did not find them at all disreputable on the surface which was most gratifying. The service provided by the team was not transparent because it’s an online company. I was not talking to a technologist, but it was very plain and straightforward. I sent in my hearing test and they gave me a solution. I had a behind-the-ear hearing aid from them. They programmed the aids, sent them back and they worked fine.

The purchase of hearing aids made my conversations with those around me much clearer and much more understandable. It allows me to listen to music in a better fashion and it picks up high notes that I was losing. It was an improvement and Embrace fell within the insurance payment so it’s a nice accommodation for me. I can buy the hearing aid and I can try it. If it doesn’t work, I can send it back then I can go with something more expensive and potentially better. I’ve gone to hearing aid companies and they came back saying that they got one bargain price at $4,500 per hearing aids, but I don’t think that $4,500 solution would be potentially better than the one I got.

5.00/5

I have partial hearing loss and I inherited a pair of hearing aids from my father-in-law that had to be tuned in for my ears. They were around $8,000 a pair locally and I had to pay $400 to have them adjusted for my ears. The Embrace hearing aids are twice as good and I like the remote control. Their people bent over backwards to help me and sent me free things. It was really, really good customer service, and they reply to emails right away. I couldn't ask for any more in customer service. I would recommend them highly to anybody and I have told a few people about them.

5.00/5

Embrace is a well-built instrument and I like my hearing aids. It has four settings. I have just about full hearing loss in my left ear and the setting I use mostly transmits the sound from my left hearing aid to the right one. So I can hear more sounds from the left side but I hear them in the right ear. But I hear them and that's the main thing. Once, I sent my hearing aids back but I found out that they were okay. The man I talked to may have misunderstood how they were programmed. The people probably checked the hearing aids over but they didn't have to reprogram. That man was also always very nice. He wasn't in a hurry. He answered all my questions and I appreciated that.

5.00/5

I have moderate hearing loss and I need hearing aids because if somebody was talking behind me, I had a hard time hearing. When I was doing a lot of research, I found that hearing aids were quite expensive even with the medical group that I belong to. I was speaking to one of the guys and he told me that there are a lot of products on the market that are half the price but I would have to do the research. There was one particular fellow from Embrace that I spoke to and he let me know everything about the hearing aids and where the store is. He was very informative and he made me feel at rest. He also told me if I have to get batteries, I should go on Amazon, other than going for Walgreens or a CVS, and I can get them for a very reasonable price.

Plus, I signed up with CareCredit and Embrace took it. That was a biggie because buying something online is a tough deal. You don't know what's going on and that showed me that Embrace is reputable. It wasn't a fly by night thing. I also liked the idea that I can put the hearing aids in my ears and they are not noticeable. I got the hearing aids right away and it was painless. There was no hassle and I'm very happy. My Embrace hearing aids have been terrific so far. I've been able to regulate the volume with my phone and it's been working out nicely. They help me and one good thing is that I don't collect a lot of wax in my ear so I don't have to clean them that often.

5.00/5

When I talked to the reps of Embrace Hearing, their product was very comparable to the in-store brands that people were trying to sell me for three times the cost. I got the over-the-ear style of hearing aid from them. Since using it, my hearing has definitely been better, whereas before contacting them my hearing loss was mild to moderate. My biggest trouble was getting used to wearing it for the first few weeks and getting the fit right, but that has been taken care of.

Furthermore, Embrace has been very proactive and they were very fast in responding. My interactions with the reps were very positive and a couple of issues and questions that came up were addressed very quickly. I had to talk with some companies a dozen times to get something addressed or resolved, but with Embrace one conversation took care of everything. I’m happy with the quality and the cost of the hearing aid that I got from them, and I've already recommend them.

5.00/5

My hearing loss was not too bad before, but I was missing a lot of things. I did a lot of research and took my time, and it took about six months before I decided on what brand of hearing aid to get. I read good reviews about Embrace Hearing and they were the cheapest and the best, so I had a really good deal with them. I got the best hearing aid style they had which costs $2400. It's in my ear and there's a little wire around the back of my ear. The service provided was good and the reps have been 100% great. They seemed to know what they were talking about and they gave me good advice. They tried to work things out for me and it wasn't like they were trying to push me off.

Since getting my hearing aid from Embrace, I can hear a lot better now. At first, I was hearing some noises, like a rumbling noise, and the rep told me that I needed to get a bigger size. So, I did that and they put some stuff in my hearing aid, and I've had no problem since then. My wife says I don't have to turn the TV up so loud and say, "Huh?" anymore.