5.00/5

I found Embrace on the web because I was looking for a particular manufacturer’s product. After doing a lot of research, I realized that some of these guys were charging $6,500 for the same hearing aid that someone else is selling for 3,000 by simply changing the product code number on it. I tried a couple of different products and Embrace's was at $2,700 but it's just as good as when I tried their 6,500 ones. The customer service was really good too. They weren’t pushy and they were overall easy to work with.

5.00/5

I've had hearing aids in the past and the ones I've had in my head weren’t working very well, and the company went out of business, so they couldn’t help me anymore. So, I went to an audiologist there and I found a local doctor here that I've been seeing several times, but it was $7,500 for hearing aids. I couldn’t afford them and the insurance didn’t pay for then, so I had to work around some stuff. I saw Embrace online through a Facebook ad and sent them my report. They said they could help me and then, cost was a factor as well when we decided on them.

The customer service with Embrace was great but I had to send the hearing aids back three times. The first time I sent it back, they didn’t correct the problem. So, I had to send them back again and they had to fix it. Then they had to send them back to Embrace to reprogram. The two times I sent it back, it got sent back to the original manufacturer for a problem and when I did, they FedEx-ed everything so it was a one day process. When I dealt with Embrace and had to come back from there, it went to US Postal Service and it took several days. So, they need to consider the fact that you’re out of hearing aids for several days. If you do next day, it’s better. The hearing aids have been in the mail longer than I’ve had them in my head but I’m not complaining about the customer service because they’ve been in contact with me every step of the way.

Right now, I’m trying to get used to hearing sounds again and my left ear is worse than my right ear. I have tinnitus where I have ringing in my ear, so they were dealing with that and we’ve been adjusting the volume up on my left ear, which is why I have them now. So, I’ve been wearing them probably about a week now since I got them back and so far, they seem to be good. I'm hoping they got it squared away.

5.00/5

My little brother got two or three sets of Embrace Hearing and so I thought I’d try it. I like that I can hear a lot better with it and it seems to pick up better. When I go in the restaurant with my wife and mother-in-law, I can tell the difference in them. The customer service was really good. I called and they answered all my questions for me.

5.00/5

I read about Embrace. Then, I researched and did my due diligence like any good customer would and bought a pair. I’m a very happy customer. The quality is wonderful. And based on what I’ve seen, my experience with local providers, I saved around $2,000 on the pair. I love them. My 45-day trial ended today and I’m keeping them.

5.00/5

I was doing research on hearing devices and came across an article in a magazine that was dedicated to people who are hard of hearing and gave Embrace high reviews, and I had good success with them. Their customer service is excellent. They get back to you right away. They’re very responsive. They seemed to have records so they know who you are. This is my second set of Embrace hearing aids, and I had the first pair for about six years. If I don’t wear my hearing aids, I can’t carry on a conversation unless I’m looking at people’s faces and can read their lips. I have really bad hearing and with the Embrace Hearing device, I can hear pretty much anywhere pretty well.

5.00/5

I found Embrace Hearing through an online search and they said they're quality hearing aids at a cheaper price. I did some price-checking and they seemed to be cheaper. I just wasn’t sure how quality their quality was at that time, but you get the 45 days to try them out. So, I got them and I was happy with them. The guy there, Tim, is a real nice guy. He goes through and explains everything. I'm pleased with him. The customer experience is excellent. The only problem is it's online, so you can't talk to them face-to-face. If something is wrong, they send you a shipping label and you ship it back, and you get it back in a day or two. That wasn’t a big issue for me since I don’t wear them that much anyway.

It's the first pair of hearing aids I have and when I first put them on, I'm hearing things that I didn’t even know existed, like the keys juggling in pocket. I have pretty severe hearing loss on a certain sound. It isn’t just an amplifier. I'm about down to 10%, and then all the sounds I could hear fine. But it worked out good. I'll have other people buying from them. Definitely, the price is right and they’re good hearing aids.

5.00/5

We don’t have an audiologist where we live so we needed to buy hearing aids online. We looked at a couple of different ones and the ones from Embrace seemed a little bit more professional than the others. The prices were similar, but Embrace is said to last up to 5 years while the other one we looked at said 2. If I contact them, I get quick customer service right away. Somebody contacted my husband within a few days of getting the hearing aids just to see how he was doing with them and gave him some advice on the best way to use it like where to sit in a restaurant to get the best use of them. They also have programs that automatically engage when he goes from one spot to another and he found that to be helpful. We’ve been happy with the Embrace hearing aids.

5.00/5

I had the upper range hearing loss, and I googled, “Why are hearing aids so expensive?” That was when I started doing some research on the cost and places where I could go that would decrease the cost. I did my research and came up with Embrace Hearing. This is the second set of hearing aids that I’ve gotten from them because I lost the first one. I’ve had hearing aids with them for six years now.

I went to a professional audiologist and then two other places, and then the results of those tests were the same. I scanned the results, sent it to Embrace, and I got my hearing aids in seven days. They followed up a couple days later with a telephone call. I had a little bit of an issue with something because the little cover on it was a little too big for my ear canals, and they told me that they could work with me on that. They helped me find the right one that fits. I’ve been really, really pleased with them. I’m 62, and I’m living on a farm so I needed something I can really count on.

There’s been a couple times that I’ve had to call them for different things. If they don’t answer right away, they get back to me in a very short period of time. Their email responses are great. The hearing aids that I have are so intuitive, even more so than the older ones that I had. I don’t even know that I’m wearing them. Embrace is absolutely worth checking it out because there’s something there for everybody that would like to have hearing aids.

5.00/5

I have an issue with tinnitus and I have some hearing loss. I like how Embrace Hearing has a program that addresses tinnitus better than many of the other companies I spoke with. I originally went to the local eye, ear, nose and throat specialists and they told me I needed to spend $6,500. I did my research and found for a couple of thousand dollars what was equivalent to what the local specialists were wanting $6,500 for. On the sales side, Embrace has been great. I have received two or three phone calls thus far from this doctor following up to hear my thoughts on the hearing aids. These hearing aids are great.

5.00/5

My mother has moderate hearing loss. Even from five or six feet, she didn't hear me clearly when I would speak with her. Embrace had what we were looking for and the information I found about them was very favorable. They also had a Black Friday sale on their hearing aids which are very expensive. We bought a rechargeable digital model from them and their reps were very responsive.

From the time I originally ordered the hearing aids, they asked for an audiogram, which we had done by a private audiologist. I sent them the audiogram via email. They programmed the hearing aids and contacted me to tell me all about it. However, they shipped it out with signature waived. I don't know why they did that as it is a very expensive item. The postal service failed to even ring the bell to say that they were making a delivery. They just left the item on the front lobby stairs. They should definitely have somebody signing for an item like that. Fortunately, my mom got home after it was delivered. Also, Embrace's audiologist called up three times, before it was shipped and after it was shipped. Their follow-through was excellent and they made sure the hearing aids were working properly. They also sent a lot of documentation on how to use the hearing aids. Except for the shipping issue, everything else was excellent.

Other people considering Embrace should get an audiogram done in order for the hearing aids to get programmed. It's something the company needs in order to configure the hearing aids because they have different programs for normal speech, music and loud noise. Otherwise, there's no way they can actually set it up properly.

5.00/5

I knew I was one to get a hearing aid so I did a fairly detailed review of all the over-the-counter hearing aid companies. I basically looked at the things that I wanted taken care of with the hearing aid. I wanted to make sure there was digital signal processing, noise cancellation, tinnitus, programming, Bluetooth and a bunch of other things. I found that the S-710 model was at par with a lot of the very high-end hearing aids that are worth thousands more and it had all the features I was looking for. Then I saw that the consumer satisfaction was very high with Embrace. The price was a little more than I wanted to pay but I managed to get them on the Christmas special with 15% off and that seemed pretty reasonable.

I was wanting to get the hearing aids during the 15% off but I ran into problems getting a hearing test scheduled and then getting the results of the hearing test. It took me about a month to get the hearing test to Embrace. But they were very patient. Afterwards, I had a question on getting the Bluetooth to work and Tim, the customer service rep, took me through that. It was on a Saturday too. So all in all, I’ve been very satisfied with customer service. They basically filled me with kindness.

I wear the hearing aids everyday for most of the waking hours and I’m very pleased. I really like the way that the Bluetooth works with my mobile phone. I only have to press one button and I get to talk on the phone and the reception is very clear. It’s great. I also bought the TV plug-in thing and what I figured out, which wasn’t advertised, is that I can plug that into my computer and listen to my computer without the need for headphones or a speaker. I’ve been listening to music on that and that is really great. But I’d really like to be able to do that on my phone too.

If I could listen, streaming music, from my phone via Bluetooth, that would be pretty cool. The way it is set up though is the app allows you to control the settings via Bluetooth but the only Bluetooth that works with sound in your ear is when you get a phone call. I also listen to audiobooks and I tried listening to an audiobook directly from my phone but I couldn’t do it. Nonetheless, I love my Embrace hearing aids.

5.00/5

I've not been able to hear others for a couple of decades as a result of a medical procedure. It has not gotten any better. I did an investigation of Embrace Hearing and the price, and their customer service was absolutely excellent. With Embrace hearing aid, I can function better. It’s not 100 percent, but there are no hearing aids that are going to return you to your normal level of hearing before the onset of the loss, and I understand that. The most important thing is the clarity of communication and the follow-up.

5.00/5

The people at Embrace are very good. I needed some assistance and priced through the retail some hearing aids. I found those to be outrageously expensive. I researched various companies and Embrace was the best choice. I went with them and the people there are very informative. Their website was user-friendly too. Now that I have their hearing aids, I don't have to turn the TV up so loud. I can pick out different conversations easier in a crowd.

4.00/5

I have hearing loss all the way across especially in higher frequencies and I was looking for some hearing aids that cut down the noise of distractions. It was distracting to hear so much sound from refrigerators, our furnace, the wind and all kinds of things so I got to where I didn’t wear the first hearing aids that I got. I tried some other ones and they increased hearing all across the board, but they weren’t suited for the kind of hearing that I needed. I didn’t wear hearing aids for quite a while which didn’t help with my wife. So I got online and I started searching for hearing aids that would not pick up background sound quite so much and I decided on buying from Embrace.

The customer service is good and they've tried to deal with everything I've raised as best they could. I just about called them the other day because I have a connection that I like for both my computer and my TV which works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn’t. But if you wait a little while, they’ll work. It hooks straight to my hearing aid, so that I can listen to my computer or the TV and my wife doesn’t hear it. I came to the computer and it wasn’t working. I tried several times. I tried to call them, but their line was busy. Then I put my hand up my ear and I didn't have my hearing aids in so that was why it wasn’t working.

I like the hearing aids and I have been putting them in in the morning and taking them out at night. I got the best that they sold and the big thing is, I don’t pick up the background noise so much. It’s not perfect yet but it’s so much better than my other ones. I’m happy with them as well as my wife, which is a big thing. It’s not that we always hear each other but it’s not just a continual problem anymore either. These hearing aids from Embrace are working for me. To get the quality of hearing aid that I have would cost me more than double if I went in a normal way. Embrace is making a lot of progress in hearing aids so I don’t have a problem with them. My brother has hearing problems that are worse than I do and he doesn’t wear hearing aids. I kinda wanted him to try some of mine and see how he likes them.

5.00/5

Embrace's hearing aids are lightweight, small and very easy to maintain. The salesperson whom I spoke with was very credible and customer service has been excellent in terms of communication and follow-up. I had pretty inexpensive ones when I first started out and I tried the others and they weren’t good. The Embrace ones are much better. I hear a lot better with them.

5.00/5

I have Tinnitus. My brother bought some hearing aids from Embrace and was happy dealing with them and with the results he got from his hearing aids. About two years ago, I went to another hearing aid company in town. I tried out something with them but their device didn't seem to do anything that I could distinguish. It wasn't helpful and cost a lot more than Embrace's hearing aids. I got word from my doctor about Embrace and went from there. Their reps advised me to make sure I wear them all the time and get used to my mind being able to phase out what's unnecessary for me to be listening to. I went to the symphony in San Francisco for the first time with my hearing aids and experiencing different things with them was pretty good. So far, everybody at Embrace who has called and answered questions for me has been very helpful. I've been happy with my Embrace hearing aids.

5.00/5

Before, I've had hearing aids that didn't work very well. The last one I had was an odd-shaped one and the middle ranges are bad. I gave Embrace a shot and the salesperson I mainly dealt with there didn't over-contact. He waited for me to make a decision and was really good to deal with. Thus far, the Embrace hearing aids are better than the pair I had before and they work well. Since going with these hearing aids, everything's been really smooth.

5.00/5

I had a total hearing loss in my right ear. It just happened from one day to the next. My girlfriend's friend, Lauren, is from Embrace and the prices of the hearing aids were unbelievable compared to what the other doctor had given me. So the doctor where I went to see wanted 4,800. And after speaking to Lauren, she said it would cost about 1,800. It's a huge difference, and I'm really happy with it. In fact, I just met somebody who had an incident like mine, just total hearing loss. I gave her the information and the contact. So I don't know if she went ahead and also purchased it. But I'm very happy with the service and how everything turned out. The customer service was really great. There was a little mix-up on one of the colors that they sent, and they were able to take care of that right away and apologized. I had a great experience overall

5.00/5

I have had hearing loss for a long time since my mid-20’s. I used to be a musician prior to going into my career, so I have had hearing aids. I started off with the in-the-canal hearing aids which I bought at an exorbitant price from an audiologist. Then, I had other hearing aids that I bought over time. Because of the cost and the fact that they are not covered under insurance, I have started buying them online. I started buying the ones that were not customized to my particular hearing loss and they were okay. I could not tell that big a difference when I got them from the eight to nine times as much for what I was paying in an audiologist’s office. So, when I saw that Embrace would actually be able to use my audiogram to custom-tune my hearing aids to my hearing loss, I wanted to give it a shot.

With it, I have noticed that I can listen to conversations better as well as understand speech better. The other ones were not amplifying the higher frequencies enough for my personal loss, and it made a big difference when I got this one from Embrace. So, I have been very happy with them. The ability to adjust it to my specific needs and the fact that I do not have to switch between programs because it automatically switches based on the environment I am in are helpful. Their customer service is also very good. I have had a follow up call from one of their physicians. They asked me some question, and they did very good and were very helpful. Comparing them to my audiologist, I never got a follow up call from him. I'm going to try the miniature all the way in-the-canal ones in the future, but I like the more natural sound I get with the behind-the-ear.

5.00/5

I have partial hearing loss and having Embrace has helped me a lot. The hearing aids are comfortable. Plus, their customer service team is very good.

5.00/5

I’m 89 years old and it seemed like my hearing got a little bit dimmer. I didn’t have a lot of problems, but my day-to-day hearing was down. It was just a natural loss of hearing. My daughters did some investigating and checking, and they insisted that I get hearing help. They chose Embrace Hearing. Their service has been good. My one daughter has hearing aids and she helped me a lot with putting mine in. My hearing is good and I really notice the improvement.

But they get a little too loud in a big crowd. My feeling isn’t good in the tips of my fingers, so I use the instrument that can turn the volume up and down. I have to remember to take that when I go to a place where there are a lot of conversations. Other than that, I'm well satisfied with the product. We’re alone a lot and I watch quite a bit of TV. It's so nice to be able to understand people talking. I used to have to turn the volume up to 40 to understand but that was too loud. Now, I keep it around 18 or 20.

5.00/5

I've had a gradual hearing loss over the years and I needed hearing aids. I decided to buy from Embrace mostly for the price and the reviews, and I’ve had great service with them. At the time of my purchase, their customer service was also top-notch. I sent them all of my results from my latest hearing test, then they programmed the hearing aids. Also, they're in constant communication with me to see how the hearing aids are working. If I have a problem, I send them back, and they’ll do adjustments until we get it right. This is my first pair, so I’m still learning about them and how they’ll work. So, I didn’t know what to expect, but they’re helping me a lot.

Before I got my Embrace hearing aids, I was having trouble with hearing high-pitched noises in crowds and there was a setting on the particular set that they gave me that they programmed for noisy conditions, and that seems to be working well. Also, they auto-adjust. So, if I'm working in a loud environment and I change environments, they auto-adjust for me. It’s a pretty nice feature. The price was very fair, too. All in all, I would totally encourage others to try Embrace. They’re very consumer-oriented and they care about the products that they’re putting up. And the follow-up service is fantastic. They wanna make sure that every customer here is good and for an online company to do that, it’s outstanding.

5.00/5

I needed a HA that helped with almost single sided deafness and loss of hearing in the other. My Neuro Otology surgeon suggested going for BiCROS HA as a normal hearing aid for my right ear will be more of a irritation than help. Most audiologist were trying to sell the high end normal HA that are not BiCROS. After I researched and read consumer affairs reviews I decided to contact Embrace Hearing and Mr. Tim ** informed me about all the HA they carry and advised me to mail in the audiometry report in order help with choosing the right HA and for programming. Even though there are newer HA lines available he suggested I go with H700 for good reasons. H700 supports BICROS and it can also be programmed for normal mode which the newer lines don’t.

It is also very cost effective as the new features offered in the newer line cannot be used for my specific situation. The price was almost a third of of what others were offering for the ones that won’t help me. When the HA arrived there were enough cells to last 3 to 4 months and additional domes of different sizes to try along with cleaning accessories. I also ordered the uStream remote that streams sound from cell phone, computer or TV via Bluetooth to the hearing aid using very low power NFC radio frequency. So far the HA battery lasts about 6 days. It really works well for me and it has 4 programs (BICROS, normal mode, music mode and tinnitus). The BICROS mode is especially of great help to me when I am in a meeting and people are talking on my right. My experience with Embrace Hearing has been great and their customer support has been top notch. I have been using the HA for 3 weeks and I am very happy with it.

5.00/5

I had a full audiology report, and I needed hearing assistance. I wasn’t gonna pay the six grand in the doctor’s office, and I did my research. I ended up with Embrace and have used them for myself. I’ve used them for my mom and have had one changed and updated, and the service has been excellent. I've been using the H700, which is their top of the line. There may be one out that’s upgraded now. But when I called to inquire about the difference to purchase that at the time of a new hearing test, they advised me that I probably would not notice the difference. So, I got the one that I had recalibrated. They were very honest and very ethical. They could’ve easily tried to sell me a second, brand new, updated, and they didn't.

The customer service reps are very knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions in the upfront research part, and I was very pleased with the whole process. I wouldn’t be able to function now without my hearing aids because I still do a lot of speaking to large groups. So, both in intimate settings of small conversation counseling with people, the ability to hear in that context, and also, the ability with the features to be able to pick out voices in a room, I would not have that without hearing assistance.

5.00/5

According to my chart that I had done at the specialist office, it showed that my highs were very bad and my lows weren’t all that bad. I did a lot of research on the internet for a couple of months. I tried a couple of the so-called amplifiers and I wasn’t happy with them. When I read more literature about Embrace on the internet, I decided to give them a try and I’m glad I did. I had the top of the line one. They were on sale at the time for almost the same price as the middle one. Their reps have been very good to me. They sent me a bunch of batteries, which just ran out now and I’m buying my own, but that’s okay. My experience has been great and I’m happy with my purchase.

5.00/5

I went to another hearing aid place first and when they found out that I had insurance, they jacked the price up on me for almost $1,000. So, I called Embrace Hearing and bought from them. I saved myself over $1,500 with them and I like that I can hear now. Embrace Hearing's customer service is top-notch. They’ve always been very courteous. They got back with me quickly. Anytime I have an issue, I just send the hearing aid back to them through the shipping envelope that they've sent and they reprogram them for me.

5.00/5

The people at Embrace are excellent. Along with their good product and warranty, my experience with their reps was one of the reasons I decided to purchase from them. I was looking for hearing aids that go in the ear, and after I talked to their people, their guy suggested certain features in one model. I went with it and it allows me to hear better. I like the clarity, and it's very comfortable. I don't even know I have them on. Since having my Embrace hearing aids, my wife has stopped yelling at me.

4.00/5

I had had a prior hearing aid in one ear some five years earlier. And I hadn't liked it because of the way it was constructed. It was one of those you charged overnight. I always was out of rhythm. I forgot to put it in at night, and I didn't have it in the morning. I didn't use it very much. And then, when I checked in to look at some point, I felt I should probably replace that hearing aid with two hearing aids because I noticed that I had some difficulty understanding friends. I priced it, and it seemed outrageous. It seemed 6,000 and up. I checked out one that a peer recommended, and it was 40% discounted. But including the discount, it was 6,300. And then, somebody said there's really good hearing aids that I can buy online called Embrace.

I got the medium hearing aid from Embrace but I don't use it all the time. I took too hard the fact that a hearing aid doesn't give you perfect hearing, but it helps. When I wore it to a restaurant, it gave me some difficulty because the background noise was loud, and it tended to override the voices of the people at the table. That may be because I have a simpler model that doesn't really allow all the fancy accommodations. And I also hadn't bought anything with the view to be comfortable in large groups. I wanted something to be comfortable in small groups.

It took me a while also to become adept at putting them in. It was a little difficult, and my ears would hurt or itch or feel very uncomfortable. But after a while, that settled in. And now, I'm pretty good at putting them in. When I wear them, the hearing is quite more agreeable. I find a significant difference, and I hear considerably better with them on than off. I'm quite pleased with them. I have recommended the hearing aid to a number of people.

5.00/5

I liked the cost of Embrace Hearing so I went with them for my 98-year old mother. I called them and there was a gentleman there who was very nice. He sent me a follow-up email and told me what I needed to do as far as getting her tested was concerned. I told him what we needed and he sent the hearing aid. The model they sold us is has been working the best and I have nothing but good things to say about it. My mother has been liking the hearing aid and I'm very satisfied.

5.00/5

My hearing loss is primarily in my left ear. Everything seemed kind of more muted and I had trouble hearing and I kept asking to repeat what people said. When I called Embrace Hearing, I talked to Tim, the CEO, who was very honest, trustworthy, service-oriented, helpful and had integrity. I had some questions and he called me back from London. So, the customer service was outstanding. Sometimes, the team didn't have all the answers that I needed and I had to have Tim call me back.

I bought the Embrace H-300 and I've had them for a few months. They certainly help but I'm still getting used to them. I have trouble when they're too loud. There's a higher frequency that seems to overwhelm my hearing at times. I can't hear and I can't understand especially in a busy restaurant kind of situation. I'm still having challenges being able to handle that and the only way I can adjust that is to turn the volume down, which does help, but I don't hear quite as loud. Otherwise, they're very good. I haven't changed out the maintenance activity I'm supposed to do yet, but I'm thinking about that. Since having the hearing aids, I can hear better. Embrace has been excellent and I'm glad I did it.