5.00/5

I had trouble with hearing individuals talking and when I was in a crowd or in a restaurant or just around a lot of people talking. I couldn't make out what any one person was saying. But with the hearing aids, I haven't noticed that problem at all. I can sit and talk and I can make out what people say and it's delightful. It's clear and helpful. The doctor at Embrace has called me and kept in touch to see how things were going. When I had a problem, she helped me then. I like the follow-up that I got from her. She cared whether or not they were fitting and doing well and checked to make sure there were no problems. I really like that kind of service. When I lost my hearing aid, Embrace was very helpful in providing a second pair. I had to buy new ones but I got a discount.

5.00/5

Original review: June 11, 2022

So far, the Bluetooth features have been outstanding with just one exception. I listen to books and I can turn the hearing aids off of the earphones, but I can't turn them back on again. I was told at one point in time that was possible. But from checking with everybody else, it's not.

5.00/5

When Embrace did a hearing test for me, it showed that my hearing was not so bad. But they took the time to figure out what was going on because they believe something was going on instead of saying, "Oh, well, it's not on your test. It was wrong." I got the X series because I wanted to make sure I had to be able to use my cellphone in my business life. So that freed me up to use my cellphone hands-free. I haven't mastered it yet because I still answer from my phone. But it's wonderful, especially while I'm driving or at work. I can hold a normal conversation and people can hear me better than they actually hear me when I'm just using the phone. I'm not missing conversations and just saying, "Yeah, okay, don't know really what's going on." Also, I can keep my TV at a normal level and still be able to hear what's going on on the TV.

5.00/5

My Embrace Hearing aid is behind the ear and it's rechargeable. I can hear better since using it. The rep has also been wonderful working with me. I'm amazed she's put up with me this long.

5.00/5

I've been to other places and Embrace does a follow-up. I'm very pleased with the service and I recommend them to anybody.

5.00/5

I liked the Embrace product that they were selling because I wanted to get in-the-ear hearing aids. The hearing aids I had before were over-the-ear. The problem with that is every time I put my mask on or my glasses that I have to take everything out and start over again. So, that's why I chose the in-the-ear and I'm very happy with them. I've got myself a good product. The quality and the price are excellent compared to other places.

I have the app that I follow and I can see how my battery life is in both ears. I also like being able to increase the hearing aid if I'm watching. But the in-the-ear hearing aids were making my ears very itchy. I contacted them and they gave me a solution for that. It's a cream. I put a little dab on the tip of the hearing aid when I put it in my ear and it works beautifully. I also wanted to talk to them about the battery life, how long I would expect the batteries to last and they were very helpful.

5.00/5

The Embrace hearing aid is 100% awesome. It's the best hearing aid I've ever had. I usually have a bunch of hearing aids that I have laying around, even the cheaper ones for 100, 200, 300. When Embrace came along, they put something right in the middle. It's not a $400 hearing aid, but it's not $3,000 either. It's affordable and you can make it work. For what you give and for what this hearing aid does, it’s a beautiful thing.

The crazy part about this is its capability of being on the phone. The other ones, I have to keep taking them out. They're not as good as this. When I got this, I thought I won't use it all the time but I got no choice anymore because I want nothing to do with the other ones. Once in a while, in a restaurant, I might put it at a minus four because it'll bring up the voices a little bit more across the tables and it seems to work for whatever that is. On everyday life and wherever else I go, it's always minus five. Everything else is too powerful. If you get to zero, you'd give yourself a headache. You would have to be almost completely deaf to use zero.

I had emailed Embrace and asked what would be the chance of me being able to take a chance on the C Series which is not supposed to be as powerful as the ones that I'm using now. It would be nice to have two different types. Sometimes, when you constantly put this behind the ear, then it gets a little funny too. You wanna give behind your ear a rest. But they wanted me to feel this one out. On those other hearing aids, you can't do anything yourself. You can't touch it. You gotta keep going back and if it doesn't work, you gotta make an appointment. You gotta sit there all day and wait for them to come out. Especially now with all these masks, that's the worst thing. But Embrace came up with this remote control thing. I do it through my phone. It's much easier to just scroll through the phone, touch it and put the volume. The app is another beautiful thing.

What I also liked is that I'm allowed to buy one. They said, “Your hearing’s bad, and you could use two, but we'll sell you what you want.” I said, “Sell me the one and let me say what I got, and then we'll see.” It leads me to feel like I have another step. As you get older and your hearing gets worse, you wanna always feel like you're not at the last step. What Embrace also did which was really cool was by having this online hearing test, it allowed me to take the test and set up the hearing aid to the best I could. The only thing is the battery doesn't last as long as some of the other ones I had. Nevertheless, I recommended this to anybody that's got issues. It's very comfortable. I hope that Embrace stays around because they're good for me. They help a lot of people.

5.00/5

I got the model Charger from Embrace and the hearing aids help me to hear better. I can hear people far away now compared to what I used to. I like that the Bluetooth is attached to my phone and I could make the volume go up, and the way it teaches you how to do it. The customer service rep called to see how I liked my hearing aids. I told them I liked them and they said to give them a call if I needed any help. I kept their phone numbers on my answering machine. If insurance doesn’t take care of the cost, the hearing aid will be expensive but if they do, it will be nice.

5.00/5

I've enjoyed the hearing aids. Embrace left me a message a month after I had them. They made sure the hearing aids were okay. And I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying that the wax guards I buy every three months should be replaced and to keep the hearing aids clean, so I do. These hearing aids are better than the other ones that I had. I'm amazed at how much clearer everything is. Because they actually work and sound better. I can hear words I was missing.

I had battery ones before. They last five to six days for the batteries go bad. But they didn't Bluetooth and anything else. That stuff wasn't out then. No place in Embrace's ads say that if you're using Bluetooth or just because they Bluetooth back and forth with each other, the batteries have half the life as what ones without that did. I have to change the batteries in three days. And that is with turning off my phone from being able to receive it, or the TV being able to receive it. The only thing I do with the Bluetooth is adjusting on my phone. And that is the happiest thing I like, is being able to adjust the mids, basses, and my trebles on the phone because some shows are just not good, and I can make it to where I can hear things better. I don't know if it was better to pay the extra 400. It's probably still cheaper to buy batteries over the life of what they're expected, but just the inconvenience. I just carry a package of batteries in my pocket all the time.

Considering that it would be 4,500 for Beltones, obviously at 24 something, Embrace was a much better deal. And I like the fact that they have a three-year warranty on them. Beltone had a year or so. But you kept going in every couple months, and they would change out the wax guards and do different things to them, and clean them up. But if there was something major, I would have to pay for it myself after the year. I've recommended Embrace to four people already.

5.00/5

Everything has been great. The rep was very helpful and the hearing aids are very nice.

5.00/5

I bought the hearing aid a few years back from Embrace Hearing and it worked perfectly well for me. So, considering the outrageous price that most of these places locally want to charge, I decided to go with Embrace because I felt their hearing aids were as good as the ones that they were trying to sell me for several times as much. Dr. Pam has helped me a bit, and everything I’ve talked to her about, she has helped me. Everything has worked out well as far as my experience is concerned.

5.00/5

They called us and I was satisfied with the questions I asked the team at Embrace. Then they said we could try them and if it was still in 60 days and if I didn't like them, I can return them. But we haven't had to do that. I'm pleased with them. I had another set for almost four years. Naturally, technology improves every year. This time with Embrace, I was thrilled because they programmed it into my phone. They also showed us how to program it on the phone, so if I wanna change anything. I had batteries before in the other one. This one is rechargeable.

5.00/5

Pat, a rep from Embrace, explained things to me. My hearing loss was bad and I got a hearing aid for the inner ear. She came in and programmed it for me. Since then, it has been adequate though Embrace should come up with a way so you don’t have to buy batteries every time it runs out. The purchase made my marriage a lot better. My wife is not yelling at me as much as she used to.

4.00/5

I wear the hearing aids in certain meetings I go to and when I go bowhunting. This weekend was the first time I used them for bowhunting. I went to the woods and I turned the volume way up on them, and I was amazed at what I could hear. I'm hearing the birds and the crickets. I really like them. But I noticed that when I have them in and I'm talking on the phone, there's something about them. So I have to pull it out of my ear and then talk on the phone.

4.00/5

When I wear the hearing aids, they work better than the ones I had before this. I like that part. Embrace has little more options than the previous company that I used. For example, when you push the button on the hearing aids to change the different programs, it does both ears at the same time. The big upgrade for me is being able to work with the phone, so I could hear it through the phone. I also purchased the TV option, but I have not got that to work yet. So I have to do some work on that.

The white box that you put the hearing aids in overnight to charge is somewhat difficult to open. I struggle with it every morning trying to open it and then, when I do open it, I gotta have a good grip on the hearing aids to pull them out of that box. That's not very easy for anyone like myself that has a little arthritis going on with the fingers. It would also be good if I can change the program with the emailing, so that the hearing aids start up with another program other than the one that's doing right now because I won't have to change it right away every time I put it on.

5.00/5

I lost total hearing suddenly in my left ear and the doctors were unable to give me a diagnosis as to what happened. I didn't know if a hearing aid was going to help me. The local companies were too expensive in my estimation. I looked at three different companies online and Embrace sounded like the most reputable and offered the best service. We have it hooked into my cellphone, although I don't use that most times.

The hearing aids are a whole new dimension for me. My wife says that when I have it in, I hear much better, considering that I've lost hearing totally in one ear. I was totally pleased with what Embrace offered and the way they handled it especially their interaction. I was thinking that in an internet company, I'll get the hearing aids and I'll never be able to contact them. But each time I've had a question or contacted them, they got back to me very shortly, and seemed very interested in helping to resolve the problem I was having.

5.00/5

I went to my ear, nose, and throat doctor and we did a comprehensive hearing analysis. I have a noticed hearing loss. When the time came to price out a set of hearing aids, they ranged between $5,000 and $7,300 for the pair. We researched on the net and found Embrace. I have the top-of-the-line hearing aids, AU3950 and it's a quality program that Embrace offers. I bought the set for $2,500, which is half the cost of the low-end hearing aids that the ENT specialist offered.

I have the hearing aids hooked on the Bluetooth of my phone and it works pretty well. But I have one battery going bad so I'm not hooked up to Bluetooth right now. When one goes bad, the Bluetooth shuts off. The batteries I have are not rechargeable ones. A battery can last me from nine days depending on how long I wear the hearing aids every day. Sometimes I can't wear them because of what I do. That's not a drawback but it’s part of the program.

The Embrace doctor is a fine lady and a good audiologist. She called a couple of times to follow up and see what's going on. I had a real serious tint where there was a tinny sound to the edge of every word and every sound I heard, whether it’d be paper folding or a plate being put on a table. The doctor was able to talk us through it. We went into the website and modulate the hearing aid so the sound was not as tinny. It was a lot better. My hearing loss was severe but I’m fine now. My wife doesn’t say something two or three times anymore. That’s a good feeling. I'm a senior citizen and if anyone asks me to recommend a hearing aid company, it will be Embrace. The product, price, and service are good.

5.00/5

As a first time wearer of hearing aids, I was very reluctant to purchase something so important and expensive on-line. However, Embrace has been excellent in every way. They carefully and thoroughly explained the process and the product to the point where I felt I could take the chance. My local hearing specialist only had a pair for $5,000 and I was able to purchase my aids for almost half of that cost. Their customer service is excellent and have been very responsive to any issues or questions. I would recommend them without hesitation.

5.00/5

I had the Siemens before and those were quite expensive in their day. The Embrace hearing aids are better than them. They work well and they're reasonably priced. Once or twice, they called me about the replacement pieces and it's been okay. Everything's fine.

4.00/5

My old pair had in-between device between the hearing aids and the phone that you needed to use. So, I was looking for something with a direct Bluetooth connectivity. I tried a different company that I found online that the price is a little lower, but I wasn't satisfied with the quality and the Bluetooth did not work with my specific phone. The price looked reasonable, so I gave Embrace a try.

When I first got the hearing aids, I was initially contacted to make sure everything was working well. I had some concern on how long the batteries worked with these hearing aids compared to my previous hearing aid, and got some suggestions. The second time, I missed them. They left me a voice message, but I never got back with them. Embrace would do a random call now and then. And if I was in the middle of a work call, I couldn't take it right away. They could do better on scheduling consultations.

The more I've worn the hearing aids, the more I've gotten used to them. And previously wearing hearing aids, I'm more comfortable experimenting with these and trying to figure it out. I switched batteries and found out that buying the more expensive batteries was more expensive, but I was getting more time on one set of batteries. Also, the sound quality is good compared to my previous brand. It was a good sound quality also, but they were a lot more expensive. So, I liked that over that, and that was one of the items besides the Bluetooth connectivity that the previous pair that I tried out. The quality wasn't there either, even after a few adjustments. But I'm happy with these.

5.00/5

I’m pleased with my Embrace hearing aids. I was slightly confused initially in setting everything up. But the people I spoke with there were extremely knowledgeable. Especially the woman I spoke with, she was a very patient individual and took me through it. This is my fourth set of hearing aids and I like these hearing aids because I can talk on the phone. I've also got a little gizmo that allows me to listen to the TV and I don't have to have it up loud. It just goes right to my ears. That way, I can have the sound on mute and I don’t bother my wife while I'm watching television. They seem to work well. These are the rechargeable batteries on them, so I put them on the charger every night.

5.00/5

I needed something that would work better for me than the ones that I had. I checked ConsumerAffairs, checked all the different ones, and I received excellent feedback from the Embrace customers. I saved over half of what everybody else was quoting me. They also offered a 45-day trial where I could send the hearing aids back if I wasn't happy with it. They also followed up via email and phone calls to make sure everything was okay so I decided to keep them. I sent an email and Tim emailed me back and told me to feel free to call him if I had any questions. I did and he answered every single one of them. He recommended one of the mid-range ones, as opposed to the most expensive one based on my hearing aids.

When I first started this, I thought I only had the option of going into my audiologist and buying the hearing aids. I have really bad tinnitus and I used their Tinnitus Manager, and I found by being able to hear better, it helps about 60% of that. I also like them because they're Bluetooth capable. I do not have to change to my headset if I want to make a phone call or listen to an audiobook, so I'm impressed with them so far.

4.00/5

Original review: June 2, 2021

I had priced other hearing aids and they were way more expensive than what I got with Embrace. They looked at my hearing test and recommended what they thought would be the best fit for me without either upselling me or giving me less than what I really needed. If I get into a crowd or somebody wears a mask, I have a terrible time hearing them, and that's one of the reasons I'm having the hearing aids reprogrammed a little bit louder, so I can make voices out a little clearer. The only downside that I'm having is that the drawing capsule lasts about one to two weeks, where they say it should have last three to four months or four to six months. That has me concerned. I had gone ahead and purchased a professional dryer, so that way, I could keep the hearing aids in good shape without having to purchase them again.

5.00/5

I liked the idea of the online hearing test of Embrace and the idea of their lower cost. I'm very pleased with the results. It took a little getting used to, but then their reps told me that it would. However, they should need to put a little effort into setting a timetable for the replacement of the wax guard. But I have several friends who are hard of hearing and have different kinds of hearing aids and talking to them, comparatively speaking, I’m very satisfied with my hearing aids. I would certainly recommend Embrace to anybody else who is interested.

5.00/5

Original review: May 6, 2021

The hearing aid has a little rubber thing that goes into the ear that keeps it in place inside and they sent me the wrong size. I need to get the right size. But outside of that, I liked the product. Also, they're responsive, their audiologist was pleasant to deal with over the phone, and their cost was reasonable. I would recommend Embrace.

5.00/5

Embrace had good reviews and their product syncs to the phone. So, I figured I'd give them a try. The purchase process was easy and exactly what I wanted. And every time I call up, if I have any issues, I get a response quickly. When I had to call them for syncing the hearing aid to my phone, they helped me walk through the process and it was no problem getting it done. But they could have more documentations and a video online where somebody would narrate how to sync up your hearing aids with your phone. Other than that, everything has gone pretty well with Embrace and the hearing aid is great. My main issue was tinnitus and this helps reduce the tinnitus effect, so that's what I've been using it for.

5.00/5

The hearing aid I had before connects via Bluetooth with Apple only so when I changed, I wanted one that connects with my Samsung. I got Embrace and I love them. The hearing evaluation is not perfect online but it was an effort and the hearing aids met my needs a little bit more because of that. They're clearer than my other ones were and I like the rechargeable batteries. The battery life is good and I don't have to buy batteries and worry about batteries all the time. Also, somebody calls me and asks if I have any questions or if I'm having any problems and every so often they would follow up. I'm totally happy with Embrace.

5.00/5

I went with Embrace because it has Bluetooth technology for speakers and the price was attractive. Tom, the rep I bought the product from, and Sonia, the audiologist, were very helpful. I had Oticon before so I compared the Embrace to that and we had to do some adjustments on the programming twice, which worked well. I'm still comparing them to Oticon and they're pretty close. The cost is well worth buying it and the service was excellent.

4.00/5

The hearing aids my husband got are the in-ear type and he isn’t as happy with them as he was with his previous hearing aids. Also, they're a little bit difficult to maintain. We have to clean out the little speaker holes regularly. But the company has been pretty responsive. They are less expensive and they function well.

5.00/5

Embrace was the best option and the price was right. With my health care background, the product was very professional when it arrived. It performed like they said it would. I had some questions because they were different from the previous pair that I had and their technical service was fantastic.