Customer Reviews

4.78/5
based on 105 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: July 23, 2020

Working with Century is the best decision I ever made. I've been singing it to everybody that I know. I'm almost at the end of the road and I'm so glad that I made the decision. I got a beautiful message the other day about staying the course, high pay and save with everything. So I'm really happy that I did that. When I started the process, I had to put everything in and give them all of my debt. They talked to me about my income and what I was comfortable in paying every month. They told me to make sure that I was interested in really wanting to start the process. It was Christmas day when I started depositing the money and it's been like that ever since.

One thing was when all of this virus started, some people that didn't have in the program under Century was calling about did I need to change anything or pay less. I didn't get that call from Century and I really was belligerent with that, so I called and they said, "No." But I got okay over that. Going through Century's program is so much psychological and emotional relief, where you can lay your head down and go to sleep. Now, the debt is cleared up and I have a sense of freedom.

5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2020

Century Support Services is doing a great job. I was recommended to them from another service that I use. Getting started was easy, and I felt very comfortable. The reps I dealt with are great. They're very professional, very helpful, caring, they did a great job, and they're easy to speak to. As far as the payment, they were able to go with the amount that I can make, so it was good.

5.00/5

Original review: April 29, 2020

A friend told me about Century Support Services. Signing up was easy. Everything was fine. One debt got settled. They’ve been doing good so far.

5.00/5

Original review: April 27, 2020

Century Support Services has a very good group of people working for them. They helped me out a lot. They helped me understand a lot of stuff and were able to work with me and give me a payment plan that I could afford. It's going real well due to the fact I had a setback, but hopefully, to get back on track soon.

5.00/5

Original review: April 2, 2020

Century Support was great. They helped me for almost three years. Every time I call, I speak to a different person. From the time that I'd say hello until the time I'd say goodbye, they were really professional because they'd tell me what was going on right away. I’m already settled with all my accounts, and I think I had 12 of them. I only got one, which is my debit card for my bank where I get the direct deposit.