Customer Reviews

4.37/5
based on 174 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I used Finova Financial last time and I had a good experience so I used them again. Finova is great and they helped resolve my problems at the time.

5.00/5

The employees were all great during this process from beginning to payoff of the loan. All my questions and concerns were answered quickly. They helped me when there were issues making the payoff amount and overall a great experience. I was very impressed on how the representatives were readily available even after 5 pm when other companies are closed.

5.00/5

Finova had the whole "take a picture and text it" text message. I clicked on it which made it easier to be able to upload everything. Everything was done electronically and I didn't have to go to a location. I had to mail off my title but other than that I didn't have to go into an office and sit down with anybody. I had a digital title which was a pain in the butt but Finova was awesome with their help. I dealt with two different people because I called when one had already gone home. They picked up seemingly with no problem, so it made me feel good that they work so close together that if someone wasn't home, the process doesn't stop.

Also, I enjoy the fact that I got the reminder text because it helped me make my first payment. Everything was good to go and I was able to make my payment on time. Plus the ease of being able to make a payment is spectacular. You just go right to Walmart or wherever you want and make that payment with no problem. Overall Finova is a fantastic company that's great to work with.

5.00/5

When Lending Tree, which I found as a pretty reputable loan company, was able to give me a loan, they recommended Finova and I went with their recommendation. And, it didn't take long for Finova to call me back. It was within the first 20 minutes of me looking at it online. Their interest rate wasn't nearly as high compared to some of the other loans that I've looked into and it made it nicer to get the loan from them. And, the amount of the loan that you were able to get a hold of definitely helps out.

Also, they make the process really easy for you and I liked that because I was desperate and in need of a loan at the time. It didn't seem like there were too many steps to it. It was really friendly and they were quick to answer any questions I had. The processor was knowledgeable of what they were doing and really easy to talk to. The instructions she gave me were simple to follow and the explanation to everything made everything move a lot smoother.

5.00/5

I checked the reviews of Finova Financial, and these were great so I decided to do it. The application process was great. The loan processor walked me through it right. I had to do something, and she said, "Just call me back." I called her back and she talked me through the process. I got a title loan. Everything was okay and I've got no complaints.

5.00/5

After reviewing the information online, I felt comfortable using Finova Financial so I went with them. It only took them 5 minutes to call me back from the time I contacted them. So far, my application experience was very good. Their personal loan processor was very kind, helpful and informative. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I went to LendingTree and Finova popped up. I contacted them and they contacted me right back. Everything was agreeable so I went with them. The woman I spoke to who set everything up was extremely helpful. She explained how the payments worked step by step. I answered some questions, they did some checking and they came right back and said, “We can do this.” The whole process was very quick and easy. Everything went very smooth and I was very impressed. I did exactly what they told me to, and the money was delivered exactly as they said it would be.

5.00/5

I liked Finova Financial and I appreciated what they did. They were the only company that could give me the amount of money, and the payback time was good. The loan processors awesome. They took care of everything and I couldn’t ask for a better company.

5.00/5

I had the most wonderful experience with Finova Financial. Applying for the loan was incredibly easy. I uploaded all the documents online and they approved my application really fast, I received the money the same day I applied. Linda processed my loan and Rachael helped me with the repayment process. They were both very helpful and super nice. They answered all my questions and made the process really easy. I would recommend Finova a 100%.

5.00/5

Finova called me the same day that I submitted my application. I lost my father around my first payment time so I had to take off work. And they worked with me towards my first payment. I love this company. I recommended them already. Not just because they helped me, but because of the type of people that I’ve dealt with. They are really good people. They help you in every way that they can. Finova explained better than the other company that contacted me. Their loan officer was great. I had a lot of questions and she explained everything to me. It was a good experience.

5.00/5

My experience with Finova was better than other loan companies that contacted me. The application process was really easy. The loan processor was also able to answer all of my questions. I'm highly satisfied with Finova and I'd recommend them to a friend.

5.00/5

When I had seen Finova Financial online, I went with them and nobody else. It was very easy applying for a loan and the loan processor I worked with was great. Ms. ** was awesome! I didn’t have any trouble or difficulties at all. My experience has been great and I will highly recommend them.

5.00/5

I had an unexpected bill show up, of course it's in between my paydays so I went online and found Finova Financial. The customer service was exceptional! It had to be by far the easiest Loan process. It was quick and simple and the best part is I did it all from my house. I will definitely be recommending Finova Financial to everyone who may need some extra cash for any reason.

5.00/5

My experience with Finova was a lot better compared to other loan companies that contacted me. I was contacted within an hour from the time of my loan inquiry and Carrie was wonderful. She seemed to listen to me, care about the situation that was going on or what I needed the loan for, and went out of her way to help me. They just wanted pictures of my vehicle and I didn’t have to drive or take time off work to go for them to see my vehicle, which was great. The application process was really easy and done online instead of my phone. Some of the things were a little difficult though as I'm not very computer savvy, but other than that, it was really convenient. The interactions with my personal loan processor was absolutely wonderful.

My only dislike is the $50 gift card they sent us for a restaurant and we’ve had trouble with it working at all the restaurant listed so we have not even used it yet. The form I did online doesn’t really work. We're gonna try another local restaurant and if it doesn't work then I'd call them.

5.00/5

I would definitely recommend Finova. My cousin told me to try them and they were quick to contact me from the time of my loan inquiry. It was good and really convenient. I didn’t have to go in and I could get it all at home with my cellphone. The application process was really easy and I was told what to do. I signed online and took a pictures of myself and uploaded them. The loan processor Dawn was cool and really helpful and I like her a lot. If I kept misunderstanding what she was saying, I'd call her direct and she would go ahead and tell me without any issues.

5.00/5

We don’t have any auto title loan company in Florida. Finova contacted me and so, I had to go outside the boundaries as I didn’t have a lot of options here. They took less than 24 hours to contact me and the experience has been better than others, adding in the whole process, the procedure, how quickly they responded, how quickly they had everything done, and how helpful they were. They worked with me if I had something or they could see something and they would say I'd have to do it again but it was a lot of fun. My personal loan processor did a good job. They have the easiest process ever and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do. It’s so simple.

5.00/5

Finova Financial was pretty prompt in answering my loan inquiry and we stuck with them from the beginning because of the way that they responded. The application process was a little bit difficult but they helped us through every step that we had a complication with. Everything went well and if we ever had to do it again, we would definitely get it through them. They were great and we recommend them.