Customer Reviews

4.68/5
based on 178 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We bought a mattress and a frame through Zinus for our son. I went to their site, looked at several kinds of mattresses and the size of them because our son is tall already and went with the king size. I have also always wanted to try one of those steel frames and we like it. The process was easy. I pressed on what I wanted and was taken straight to the place I ordered it. The delivery was fine too and they even brought my items in my house which was good. We then put the bed together and our son really loves it. He said it was comfy and exhilarating. We'd recommend this.

4.00/5

I bought a bed and the whole frame with the headboard from Zinus and it was fine for the most part. It had a tear in the headboard and it definitely happened in the delivery process because there's a hole in the box and then into the actual headboard. We found out when it was already assembled and the bed was on it. I would have gotten a new headboard but they told me it was going to take months and I got rid of the old bed already and I'm not gonna sleep on the floor. So, it was easier to take the 20% discount they gave me on the actual product. They said they already did it, and they put it in their system and that was about a month ago but I'm still waiting for it to be reflected on my bill. Also, I wish they give a longer try out period because they only give 40 days and this other company gives 6 months. But it's a good product and the bed and the frame are fine. It's a good overall experience.

5.00/5

I moved to a new place and didn't feel like paying the moving cost of taking all the old stuff with me. So, I wanted to go brand new and Zinus was a bed that a friend of mine had purchased online. He explained the ease to it all and the delivery system. I tried his bed out and it was really good. I ended up buying a king size mattress and bed frame. It's a great bed. I've also recommended it to a few other people.

3.00/5

I went on Google looking for mattress and I found Zinus. I read good reviews and their prices were good so I went with them. I purchased a queen mattress and two twin mattress with boxes for each mattress. I made the order on the end of December and we got it on the 10th of January. However, when I used the queen mattress, I suffered from lower back pain. But when I tried to sleep on the twin mattress, it's more comfortable and I'm not suffering from any pain. I'm trying to find someone to donate the mattress in order to get a refund and purchase a hybrid one from Zinus, Inc. but nobody accepts the mattress without the box. And when I contacted them and we talked about the return policy, they won't refund me the box. Nonetheless, it's a good experience overall and the delivery was good.

5.00/5

I purchased an iCoil bed and the headboard from Zinus, Inc. and I just love it. It's 150% better and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I would totally endorse their product.

4.00/5

The price and packaging of Zinus products were good. I got two 12-inch mattresses, one is a king Pressure Relief and the other one is a queen memory foam. My old bed is quite firm but Zinus is more plush. I get a feeling that I'm sinking in the mattress, but sometimes it's causing me back pain like I used to have with the bed I owned for three years. Other than that, I like that the queen mattress is really firm even though it's not pressure relief.

5.00/5

We purchased two memory foam mattresses from Zinus, Inc. I didn't want to pay the price for a Tempur-Pedic anymore and we could buy five of these for the price of a Tempur-Pedic. So far, the mattress is comfortable and does the job. I just don't know how long this one will last versus the Tempur-Pedic but we knew that. It's been a good experience.

5.00/5

I have my Zinus mattress for two months now. I saw that it has good reviews on sleeplikethedead.com and their prices were really competitive. Purchasing was an easy process. I start through pick one of the three options, then put it in my shopping cart and was done. It's simple work.

5.00/5

I was doing online searches for reviews and came across an offer from Zinus. I looked up their website and ended up buying a bed and a mattress from them. It was for a new room. The purchase was quick and the delivery was only a couple of days and I was impressed with the speed. Also, the product was good. I tried the bed for two days and memory foam mattress was really comfortable. The bed was really firm, strongly built, and it didn't shake. It met my expectation.

5.00/5

We purchased a hybrid mattress from Zinus for the price. We did everything online and I liked the process. We got the mattress for our guest room so we don’t use it personally but our experience has been great, and I’d recommend them.

5.00/5

I got a Zinus king hybrid mattress. I like its price and it's better than my old bed I've had for six years. Zinus provides support to my body and I sleep better. I've had a good experience.

5.00/5

I had my old bed for 12 years, but I didn't like it and got rid of it. After looking at reviews on YouTube and Amazon, I bought two platform beds and a mattress from Zinus. I really like it. I now sleep really good. I don't wake up until 5:00 in the morning and I'm good to go. However, I had to get a replacement for the first bed that I purchased, because I bought a 12-inch Green Tea mattress and it didn't expand to 12 inches. So, I had to email and complain. They sent me out a new mattress and it's fine. I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.00/5

We've had our previous queen-sized bed for seven years before we got the king size mattress with the platform bed from Zinus. We have more space now. Also, getting it was quick and painless and everything came in small packaging. I was the one who assembled it and it was easy. Everything worked out the way that they said it would.

3.00/5

Zinus has a good price and really good Amazon reviews. But, the process of ordering and then delivery were split into several parts and this was not mentioned in the email that was sent. I got one email saying that all items were sent over and I only have one tracking ID and this ID actually tracks just one item. There were three pieces expected, but we only had one so we called them to figure out what happened. There should be three emails or one email saying that all three items are delivered separately and three separate tracking numbers.The mattress arrived then the frame and then the pillows.

Also, the foam or gel of the mattress and pillows have a very special and distinctive smell that is not very pleasant. It's very strong once unpacked and according to the instructions, it would take 72 hours in a well-ventilated place for the smell to get out completely. However, that's not the case because even after two weeks right next to an open window, the smell was still there. And even now, if I put my nose to the mattress, I can smell that smell. Other than that, I'm happy with the items that I bought from them.

4.00/5

I got a good price and quality Zinus product. I've been using the memory foam for one month now and the mattress is very good, smooth, and comfortable. I previously had a spring mattress for one year but with the Zinus mattress, the spring on the memory foam is completely different and it's is very good.

5.00/5

I had an awesome experience purchasing a memory foam, the mattress cover and the frame from Zinus. I was referred by a prior customer and based on her referral to me, my brother bought one too on the opposite end side of the country. So, we both bought them in the same week. And I just love it. I find any excuse I can to take a nap or lie down 'cause I love it that much. It's really like a revolutionary change.

5.00/5

We got Zinus beds and foam mattresses for a vacation home and I've never had a guest complain about them.

5.00/5

I purchased five mattresses from Zinus, including one of their hybrid traditional mattresses. The twins and the fulls are immensely better than the four smaller ones we had before. Then our mattress that we got is pretty good itself. My wife really loves it. The only issue that I had was the shipping, but that fell more on FedEx than Zinus because I bought so many mattresses. FedEx couldn’t get them all on the truck, so it took them an extra day or two to get out here. So everything was delayed because of that. With larger orders like that, it would definitely be something to figure out.

3.00/5

The 14 inch memory foam mattress from Zinus has exceeded our expectations. Sleeping has been great and we spend a lot more time on the bed than we did before. However, we got sent two defective platforms. There was a missing support latch for the first platform that got sent with the mattress. We sent that back and they sent us a new one. But the new one looked like it might've been dropped. When we fold it out, it was uneven so it wasn't providing any type of support. It was a little frustrating. The reps handled it very well and they were very apologetic but we ended up returning them all and abandoning the whole purchase for the platform. Other than that, we love the mattress. It's completely different and it's much better than our old bed.

5.00/5

I sleep better with Zinus' memory foam. They were a better cost than their competitors. Zinus is wonderful and I recommend them.

5.00/5

I bought a bed and mattress for my son and a mattress for myself. I'm very happy with everything. The packaging was great. I was able to move it myself which is awesome. I saw some reviews saying that it smelled like a factory, but it did not smell like that at all. I left it in the packaging longer than expected because I wasn't ready to move my mattress out at the time that it came. I have seen some reviews how sheets may be a problem. But it took sheets just fine and it's been excellent. My only issue is that my bed is on a box spring. It doesn't have a frame. The mattress tends to slide around on the box spring. So, it doesn't stay even. It would make things easy if you put some kind of slip proof thing at the bottom. I haven't really looked at a way to fix it myself yet. But other than that, it's been a really good experience. I've already recommended Zinus to my mother.

5.00/5

Our old bed was a little bit hard so we were looking for something that was a little bit softer. We then purchased a foam mattress through Zinus. We love it. It fits all of our needs and wants, so it's a really great bed. In fact, we're getting ready to buy another one.

5.00/5

The memory foam pressure relief mattress I purchased from Zinus was great. My husband and I both love it. I am pregnant at the moment, so the bed is a little too firm for me. But after this prenatal stage, I think it will be perfect. The whole experience with Zinus was very good and the purchasing process of the bed was perfect. The only thing was that when the bed came, its smell, which one gets from any new product, lasted for about a week or two.

5.00/5

I got the memory foam mattress from Zinus after I found out about them from a friend who had bought one. The bed has helped me sleep better and it doesn't hurt as much. However, when I ordered my bed it was supposed to be a 14 inch bed and when I measure it it’s only a 12 inch bed. I am not sure if I'm missing something but other than that, I love the bed and so far, I'm very satisfied with it.

4.00/5

Zinus has good beds and mattresses. But the one I got has broken parts in the headboard. I have already sent pictures to the customer support and I've contacted them. Their rep said that she will check with the supervisor but they still haven't gotten back to me and it's almost been a month. Also, their delivery partner was not appropriate and I have contacted the dealers too and they are helping me. Nevertheless, my sleeping experience is nice and I would recommend Zinus to friends.

5.00/5

I purchased the King size Memory Foam 10 Inch Pressure Relief Mattress along with a King size 14 inch SmartBase Elite Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation. They were purchased on a Friday and arrived the following Tuesday, super fast delivery! After removing the mattress from the box, it took maybe 2-3 hours max for it to expand to its actual size. I opted for the 10 inch rather than 12-14, which is what I initially wanted, due to the price. However I really don't think those couple of inches make much difference. My boyfriend put together the platform with no issue, everything was pretty self-explanatory. I have never slept on a memory foam mattress prior to this one so the first night or so it kind of took some getting used to sleeping on something brand new but not in a bad way. By the 3rd night we had adjusted just fine.

This mattress is incredibly comfortable. It is definitely firm but also soft, if that makes sense. I read a review someone had posted describing the feeling of a cloud cradling her while she sleeps, which is a pretty accurate analogy! The foam conforms to your body. I'm a stomach, side, and back sleeper but need to fall asleep on my stomach. I'm comfortable in any position on this mattress, while my previous spring mattress gave me constant aches and pains. I'm plus size while my boyfriend is around 200 pounds and we have not had any issue with the platform foundation squeaking, buckling, etc. It is very sturdy and quiet.

The only recommendation I have is to put some type of tape or material on the platform itself if you have a cover on the mattress. We purchased a mattress protector and the mattress does slide around because it's not very heavy. But some type of traction should fix this. There is a lot of space underneath to store items. Now that we're on our second week of sleeping on this mattress, I can 100% percent without a doubt say I will never purchase a regular spring mattress again. The idea that people pay thousands of dollars for overpriced mattresses that don't hold up when they could spend a fraction of the cost on a mattress this amazing boggles my mind. Thank you Zinus!!!

4.00/5

The purchasing experience with Zinus Inc was fine, some of the information we were looking for were online like the firmness. I got the 12 inch gel mattress, the memory foam with the cooling gel on top. In terms of cooling, it actually performs pretty well. But we find that it doesn't provide enough support, it's a little too soft and it's thinner. But my overall experience has been good because they've agreed for us to keep the bed that we purchased and give away the mattress and process the refund. We might buy another mattress, something that is firmer and more suitable for our needs. However, they don't have a showroom so it’s not possible to let me feel the mattress before I buy it. But if they could provide a rating of the firmness, I would really appreciate that.

5.00/5

My Zinus memory foam is great so far. I used to have a spring mattress and this foam’s working better for me. The memory foam was slightly cheaper than a lot of the other ones I could find and also I could get it shipped to my new house, so that was good. Also, the frame was really easy to set up.

5.00/5

Our old bed was starting to sag in the middle. My husband did the research, looked online, and picked Zinus because of the price, reviews, and chose the hybrid. He wanted something more firm, so this mattress fits him. The quality for the price is above average. The delivery was on time and it was easy to set up. I made a call to customer service to ask some questions, and they were responsive. I'd recommend it.

5.00/5

I had a Sleep Number bed but I never loved it. I did a lot of online research and aside from the reviews, I found Zinus to have a very good price. The fact that it came delivered to the house was also great. I was very happy with the bed. I got the green tea memory foam and I also got frames for myself and my son. They were amazingly simple to transport and put together. We find it quite easy to use. I have 14 bedrooms in this house so I will need their services again. I have recommended them already.