Customer Reviews

4.53/5
based on 47 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Conversational has been my "receptionist" for over 2 years, and they are wonderful! Their receptionists are great with my callers, and often go above and beyond my expectations. They are great at handling different types of phone calls, and support is VERY responsive when I've emailed with questions. I'm a one-person business; having Conversational handle my calls and schedule clients on my online calendar allows me more time that I can spend face to face with my clients. They are the absolute best, and my secret weapon!

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I heard good things about Conversational Receptionists from the people in a Facebook group. Their prices were within what I was looking to spend so I got their service. They answer calls for my company during the day and they have been very responsive whenever I have a support issue. Since partnering with Conversational Receptionists, I got additional clients.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Conversational has been wonderful and we love them. A friend of mine had recommended trying a receptionist service. We were gonna use Ruby Receptionists but then I saw Conversational and they had a 30-day free. We decided to give the 30-day a try, and we were super impressed with their service. With Conversational, we’re not losing calls like we were before. We were too busy to keep up. In our business, if we don’t answer the call right away, there are a hundred other pest control companies that are ready to take the call. By the time we call the customers back, they were already gone. We hired our own office person but we’re paying Conversational a quarter of the cost of what we’re paying to have someone actually live in an office answering phones. So, there’s a big financial difference.

The Conversational team has been great. I don’t usually ever have to talk to them, which I like. I send them an email and ask them about some things. In one of the holidays, they’re open, we are closed and I wanna inform the customer that we wouldn’t be open. Within the hour, somebody from Conversational always responds back and they’ve already taken care of it. I like the detail when people call in and they make the emails simple. They have the caller name, their email, their specific directory and what they’re looking for.

My customers’ feedback has been great. They love Conversational. When I talk to my customers, they tell me that they feel like that the people they talk to are in our office working and that they represent themselves as if they were one of our employees. I like that there are four or five different receptionists that stay with the calls. It’s not a new person all the time. I feel like they get more accustomed to what the customers may be asking for in our line of work. So, that helps too.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Conversational handles the phone calls for us and they also work with our schedules. They have our calendars and they have access if somebody calls and they need to schedule, adjust, or remove an appointment. We got a big window which is 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Any calls afterward go to an automated voicemail. So far, partnering with them has been great. Before we had them, my other partner and I tried to answer the phones and deal with callers, and at the same time, deal with everything else. Now, we know everyone who calls is gonna get a professional person on the phone. Conversational is gonna be able to direct the call appropriately. If they can’t get through to us, they'll put them in our voicemail. They email it to us.

So far, we've had fantastic interactions with the Conversational team. We send them an email if we need them to call out and try to schedule an appointment with somebody. Other than that, we had a bit of a challenge getting our telephone number ported to them, because we had an unusual system before. We used an app called Sideline and we tried to figure out how were we gonna accomplish porting the number from Sideline over to Conversational. They were with us every step of the way. They helped us as much as they could as far as getting that port completed. They were great in helping us during the transition period.

4.00/5

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We use Conversational Receptionists' basic service, the virtual assistance answering, and it's a reliable service once it is established. We chose the company mainly for the price and then we set the service up. It was kind of a plug-and-play once we got our account established and it's been positive for our business. It adds a professional presentation to a small business and that is its biggest virtue.

4.00/5

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use Conversational for answering calls and booking when I'm not available. Conversational has given me peace of mind that I don't have to feel like I am missing a bunch of phone calls. Their team has always been very sweet and very helpful. And I haven't had anybody rude. Had a couple of little hiccups where they have been scheduling things a little bit wrong but it's been fine. They're easy to work with and they really make my life easier.

5.00/5

Original review: June 1, 2018

I live in the Virgin Islands and I was trying to find the most cost-effective way for my business transferring calls. Google put me in touch with Conversational Receptionists and it has been very good ever since. They've been handling all my calls well and anything that I need. They updated everything as far as my cards like how I want things to be answered and they implemented things right away. I haven't had any issues on my end. Everything is smooth.

They also screen calls. They give some information about the membership to people, how many events in one call and they could answer a simple question, and I don't have to attend to them. It helped me with more of my time. I could allocate my time into more important things than answering the calls or just mainly focus on the important calls. And It made my business look more like a unit and a well-rounded business and not too much like a one-man operation. It has overall been very nice and I would definitely recommend them. It's a very great service to any business.

5.00/5

Original review: May 29, 2018

I was familiar with Ruby Receptionists which was a name that was going around. Still, I found that Conversational's prices were more competitive and that they were a better fit. With them, I get the calls from the receptionist. They screen some calls. I requested that if courts, judges or a potential client was calling, that they go ahead and put them through. Otherwise, if it was an existing client or telemarketer, I requested the receptionist to put the call to email or voicemail.

While I haven't received any comments or compliments from clients, the whole idea with me partnering up with Conversational was that it would look more professional and that it would be as if I had somebody at the office answering the phones even if I went out. Also, I don't have to pay for a full-time employee to do that.

However, In my first month, Conversational had me at 94 minutes and I'm on a 100-minute package. I was surprised at how quickly I got to 94 minutes but have not exceeded that amount. Still, I got my recent bill and it was at my basic monthly bill. Having conversational has worked for me so far price-wise so I've been very happy.

5.00/5

Original review: May 24, 2018

Conversational advertised that all of their receptionists are North American. Because we want our clients to feel like we are right here in the office, it's really important that it sounded like somebody was from our part of the country, and that's one of the reasons why I went with Conversational. Having them is helping us to make it seem like our office is open for longer than it is. We are in and out a lot and I don't want clients to feel like we're closing down when we're not on the phone. Anytime I need something changed, I've been able to send an email to them and they respond within an hour or so, and they immediately change the account. They're really responsive.

I did a couple of test calls and the receptionist was very nice. There are no background waves, and it sounded like it was just somebody in our office. And if one person doesn't follow-up with me, usually there are at least two people that follow up, which is amazing. They'll do that at 7 o'clock at night, so they're a really good company. I haven't had Conversational for very long but I'm very impressed with them. They're extremely efficient, courteous and they get the job done, and the price is very reasonable.

5.00/5

Original review: May 17, 2018

I got Conversational as a lot of the reviews about it in some of the sites I read were good. I got a reception option from them and they have the ability to transfer our voice mail, shoot us a ticket or route our calls appropriately. Since getting their service, it has definitely worked for me. It gave our business a better workflow of not being able to handle the calls and letting Conversational take care of that. Furthermore, they're quick to answer the questions I have and respond to any troubleshooting. We highly recommend them. Others should give them a shot to see if Conversational can help them out like they helped us.

5.00/5

Original review: April 30, 2018

A few years ago, my company was using Call Ruby as our live answering company. But then, my operations director did an online search and found Conversational. Since subscribing to their service, we've been using it for 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday live answering. I've been very happy with the consistency and performance of Conversational. I've had clients call in and compliment us on how we answer our phone. What we were looking to accomplish was having callers contact our company and talk to a live person who is professional and doesn't sound like a call center or answering service. We want our callers to feel like they've reached someone in our office and that person is taking the time to ask them what they're looking for so they can direct them to the appropriate professional to help them out. I feel that Conversational is doing a good job at that for us.

5.00/5

Original review: April 29, 2018

I use Conversational for 7:00 to 7:00 answering. They forward the call to me but then if I don't answer, they send me a message. Using their service has impacted my business in a very good way. Their receptionists are all very nice and most customers don't even realize that there is a company answering other people's phone calls. The members of the team at Conversational are very enthusiastic when they call and talk to people. They say "Hi" and chat. I talked to one of the project managers and she was very nice. Their receptionists have always been very nice as well.

5.00/5

Original review: April 27, 2018

I did some cost comparisons between Ruby and Conversational. I also read some reviews and ended up going with Conversational. I use them exclusively to handle all incoming calls and to schedule all my consultations. Over the first month, there were about four little changes that I wanted to make to the script and to how they were handling things. They got back to me super fast and implemented everything that I wanted right away. It was great. I love them. Conversational afforded me the ability to time block a little bit better because I'm not handling incoming calls. I'd highly recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: March 12, 2018

I researched online and in comparing the various other services out there in terms of what was offered for price point and reviews, it led to the conclusion to give Conversational a try in addition to the 30-day trial, which was also very big. We have the reception service with the answering and transferring of phone calls to us, and it's worked pretty well. It has alleviated the necessity of always constantly checking our voicemails because somebody is actually answering the phone, screening some of the phone calls and transferring people to us. So, we know who’s coming in and who we need to talk to right away, and other people that we can wait to talk to later. Also, the receptionists have all been very pleasant and nice. I would tell others that they should try out Conversational for 30 days and decide for themselves. But our experience has been very good and I would expect that they would have a similar experience. We’re happy with it.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2018

Conversational Receptionists live answer my calls and then send voice mail. Any time we've had any issues, their team has addressed them very quickly. It has very positively impacted my business. I asked some of my clients and they spoke very highly of them. The clients don't even know that they're not seen in my front lobby. I would recommend Conversational.

5.00/5

Original review: March 10, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has done a good job so far. I use their live call answering more than anything else and I'm happy with the service. People seem to like it which is what we were hoping for. Also, I've had lots of interactions with their team and they all seem extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and willing to assist in any way possible. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've called a few answering services and there is no one like Conversational. They have the best service, the lowest prices (at the time of writing this), it's 129/month for 100 minutes or around that and they have ALWAYS done a good job handling my clients and making them feel welcome and warm. They have very good communication skills and they know how to handle a lot of different people. They work hard and they deserve what they have. I wish them success and a lot of referrals!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I like option where the receptionist gives me a brief intro and asks me whether or not I'd like to put someone into voicemail or take the call. It's been incredibly convenient for me. We don't have 24/7 operation so Conversational gives some of the appearance that we do. That's incredibly helpful. Clients get a warm voice and they get the feeling of a professional experience from us startups. We want to try to make sure we're handling people as appropriately as possible in giving everyone who calls in the idea that we care about them. The guys at Conversational have been great too. They're just there, and everyone's super nice and professional. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

5.00/5

Original review: March 3, 2018

Conversational has a much better and friendlier service than other companies. They are much more consistent and competent as well. Their customer service is very helpful and responsive. We use them mostly for call answering, booking and outbound calls. We've definitely had a better professional image since we worked with them.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has the free-month trial, so I signed up with them. I mostly use the screening of calls or live answer feature. And since being with them, I cut down on the telemarketers and unneeded calls. Everything has been pretty straightforward with their team too.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I had done an extensive search online and decided to get Conversational's service based on the completeness of their offerings and the price. Having some unbiased answer of the phone calls is what we used the most. They also have fluency in our online booking system, which is very important. Conversational has allowed me to have a lot more free time. I don’t work seven days a week anymore. I can take days off and have those phones be answered. So, my experience with them has been great and I'm pleased with the overall appointments made for my spa. Their customer service has been exceptional and they’ve been really great at explaining every detail of what they do. I'd tell others that if they like to have more free time and have increased customer service for their business, they should definitely have an offsite receptionist at Conversational.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We prefer Conversational than the previous live-answering company we had used before. We like the receptionist service which includes the answering of calls and forwarding them to our staff members. We can receive calls from people who are interested in our business. And if we're unavailable, there's a live agent to take a message and we can return the call. The reps from Conversational have been good to us as well. We've been happy with their services and we would recommend their services to others.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

If somebody had asked me specifically about a service like what Conversational offers, I'd recommend them. Before, I was missing calls. I got rid of my office staff. Without having an office staff, it was hard to not miss important calls so I opted to partner with Conversational. Their representatives have all been good. They are straightforward in our interactions. I did some checking with their competitors and their pricing was better as well.

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I was first with Ruby but for the cost difference, I went with Conversational and had them take my calls. Conversational has been a good service that frees up my time, and if I have an issue, I call them and they fix it right away. I would tell my friends to give Conversational a try and see if Conversational is who they want to represent their company.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I would recommend Conversational Receptionists. I like them so much. They are flexible and they like to work with us. I've had interactions with a couple of sales reps to set up the account and at other times when we were trying to tailor it to different things, and they were always very helpful. They did exactly what we wanted them to do. If there was something that I wanted and if they couldn’t do exactly the way I wanted it, they would figure out another way to do it that would help us. It’s very convenient because they don’t hook us up live to callers. They simply send us an email very quickly and then we can return the caller’s message. The system is very efficient.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I started a law firm and I knew that I wouldn't be able to answer all calls so I wanted somebody that was a live human being to answer calls. I thought Conversational's pricing was better than the other options so I went with them. I use the live-answering feature and I've been very happy with them. It's great and I highly recommend it.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I've been using Conversational Receptionists for inbound calls since May of this year and it's helped my business a lot. First of all, they've answered the phone every time I've called them. Number two, compared to other companies, they seem to be more willing and flexible with the request for changes on different ways to answer the phone and things to say to my customers. They've been receptive of it so it's been good. Conversational is an easy alternative instead of having to worry about being there to answer your phone all the time. A lot of the phone calls I was getting were going unanswered and the presence of always having a receptionist and having the phone answered has really made my business look more professional.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I primarily have Conversational for answering calls through their virtual receptionist service. They're the primary point of contact and they also route our calls. Previously, people had to leave a voicemail if they want to get to me, which was quite frequently. At least, now, people get to talk to somebody who answers the phone all the time, which is really nice. We did a rebranding, so we just changed our name, and the team at Conversational has been super responsive. Everything that we sent over to them was addressed very quickly and all my messages got to me, so I've been happy with that. The only problem we ever had was from a text standpoint where we had some emails bounced. But they got me on the phone right away and let me know that the messages they were trying to send were being returned, which was helpful. My overall experience with Conversational has been very easy and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I used Conversational to address issues of inbound calls on our website. It was a great experience. They were very professional and didn’t have any issues. I really like them and have nothing but high regard. Their customer support team was very knowledgeable and very courteous. Conversational made out really well on this deal because we got four phone calls. We used it as an experiment to see whether the phone on the website would work. I would recommend Conversational.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I googled a virtual receptionist and put together some price points service, whether the company is internationally or locally based, then I winded up going with Conversational. They’re US-based and have an affordable monthly cost to their service. Whenever we or our salesmen are tied up on another line, busy, working with other folks, or in meetings and can't pick up the phone during office hours, Conversational catches the overflow and sends us all the messages in a timely fashion via email. The messages include the callback number and what the callers wanted.

The follow up has been the biggest win and helpful aspect partnering with Conversational. We do a follow-up back to the caller so we don't miss anybody. Also, whenever I've had issues, I shoot them an email and somebody usually responds back to me within a day or two. I've never had a huge or unexpected delay in communication and they've been helping us out with any glitches that we may have. So far, our experience with them has been pleasant and efficient.