Customer Reviews

4.56/5
based on 54 ratings
Read more reviews

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to be the first virtual receptionist provider you've worked with and really appreciate your feedback. It lets us know we're hitting the mark. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I like that Conversational Receptionists screen my phone calls for me very nicely. I also like getting voicemails by email. This is my first experience with a virtual receptionist and they do a good job. The feedback that I’ve gotten from people who have called me and who I’ve spoken to about them has been good.

Conversational Receptionists

We love receiving feedback, and yours is especially helpful. Thank you for detailing the ways our answering service benefited your firm and outlining a few ways you believe we could improve our service. We value your comments and are passing them along to our team. Thanks for choosing Conversational when you needed an answering service, and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We used Call Ruby before and Conversational was a bit better than them. We got a bit more attentive service. Conversational was basically the first step and it got us to a point where we grew our business to having a monthly revenue to hire someone dedicated to the position. We had them for eight months and we used the call answering and scheduling service the most. We had it set up so they could schedule our attorneys. They were the front end of our firm so we could focus on work. The issue is that we’re a law firm, however, so we had some specialized calls coming in and we ended up having to hire staff to take care of that.

I spoke with a manager at Conversational directly the entire time. I occasionally would be in touch with people on the team who were answering phones for us, but only when they ran into issues where the call needed to be transferred or they had a question that they couldn’t answer over the phone. They did what we hired them for. The issue that we ran into, we’re not sure if it’s more because Law has a lot of moving pieces and it’s really hard to keep track of them unless they’re there 24/7. But overall, it’s a good service if you don’t have a hyper-technical front end. If you have a lot of stuff that needs to happen, there’s definitely room in the market for a service that does it better. However, Conversational is definitely making a strong attempt at it, and it fulfilled our needs for the better part of the year.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for your kind review! We treat our client's customers like our own because we understand the importance of a great customer experience. We appreciate your recommending us and the time you took to leave us with some positive feedback. It means a lot and lets us know we're hitting the mark. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

This company was great with customer care and answering my phone calls. They were always there when I needed support and went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. They did an excellent job of screening my calls and making sure my customers were taken care of. I would highly recommend them and will use them again.

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review! We're happy to have you as a client and really value your comments about our service. Let us know if there's a way we can make your experience even better! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Conversational has been on par with Call Ruby for our use. They were very similar but Conversational was much less expensive and we changed because of the cost. We are a vanilla kind of user. They answer our calls, they transfer them to us, and they take messages. They’ve been prompt and they have a decent ticketing system for questions, and they also reply by emails. We haven’t had any trouble getting in touch with them when we need to and they’ve met what we’re looking for. It was a lateral change for us but they’ve been good.

Conversational Receptionists

Maria, thank you for leaving such a kind review! We're happy we're hitting the mark and making it easier to run your business. Your comments made our day! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I love working with Conversational! They make running my business so much easier and I consider them my not-so-secret weapon. The receptionists are consistently helpful and polite to my clients and they always attempt to go the extra mile with assisting callers. Their customer service is excellent and they always respond very quickly to my questions and suggestions. Conversational has been great to work with, I love them!

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks for your kind comments Tyson! Call screening is one of our most popular features and definitely saves business owners a lot of time. Thanks for recommending us - we appreciate you! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Conversational Receptionists was awesome. The pricing was fair and I liked how I could email them an update like, "Hey, I'm going to lunch." They'd say, "Great. Have a good weekend." I switched the way I did my actual hard phone and they probably experienced it. But what I realized I needed was not a lot of person but a way to screen. I am thinking about activating back up the phone answering as a way to interface with what I've got. Also, I tell everybody with Ruby that Conversational Receptionists is as good and cheaper, and just cool.

Conversational Receptionists

Jason, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We wish you continued success and are happy to be part of your team. - The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

After my site really started picking up I needed someone to help answer phones during the days and after hours for CD and Single Track sales. Conversational has been integral in assisting me with growth to ensure I never miss another call/sale. Thank you.

Conversational Receptionists

Marcus, your review is so appreciated! We are happy to be part of your team and to know we're hitting the mark. Thank you! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I have been in the process of trying to staff my company with in house staff, thinking that this was the only way to take care of my company's needs but with the level of service has been provided to me I must say that without them I have no knowledge of where I would be. Day or night I have been provided with the kind of support that few in this industry seem to comprehend. They have been loyal and accommodating to my many demands and unexpected circumstances. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Jerome! First, we'd like to thank you for taking a moment to leave us with some feedback. It's one of the best ways for us to ensure our service is on the right track. It's wonderful to hear that you found us via a recommendation - that means a lot to us! We were so sorry to see you go, but pleased that we had the opportunity to work with your company and handle your call answering. If you ramp things up again and need our service, you know where to find us! We'd be thrilled to have you back. Wishing you the best of luck in all your ventures.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 28, 2017

Another business owner shared Conversational with me. We mainly got the answering service. All our calls were being answered and it helped with the business. The service was great. I had a great and awesome experience with them, but at the time, our demand wasn't able to fulfill what we had. We left because it wasn't inside of our company's budget. When it was time for me to cancel anything I had, they took care of it properly.

Conversational Receptionists

Erica, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on our virtual receptionist service. It's great to hear that the service is freeing up your time and offering you plenty of value, and we're especially happy to hear that you're enjoying interacting with our team. As you mentioned, we send recordings of received voicemails in a sound file rather than text transcriptions. We will be sure to pass your comments and suggestions regarding transcription along to the team for consideration. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 25, 2017

Conversational is the first live answering company I tried and it freed me up a lot to do work. Their cost of the service is a great value for the price. I use their call screen feature the most and their system is super easy to use. I only wish they had a transcript of the calls. Other services give a transcript of a call but Conversational only deliver all voicemails in a sound file. I’d much rather glance at a transcript and see a phone number than having to play a recording to find the phone number and write it down. Moreover, all my interactions with their team have been positive. They’re fantastic, do exactly what they say they’re going to do, courteous, and professional. They’re very responsive if I’m making some adjustment in the day to my call time or if I want a specific person to get through when I’m screening calls. It’s a great experience and I’ve recommended Conversational to a few other people.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for your review, Ginger! It's great to hear that you're happy with our call answering service. We are passionate about providing a memorable experience for our clients and their customers. We look forward to continuing to work together, and thank you for making us your first answering company choice! Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to make the service even better.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 17, 2017

Conversational was the first answering company that I’ve used. I use their call answering feature to take my calls, and they are great.

Conversational Receptionists

Josh, thanks so much for your helpful review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the service and developing a great relationship with our team. We designed our service to be simple to use and help our clients save time. Always nice to hear a satisfied client let us know we're succeeding! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make this service even better. We look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 15, 2017

Conversational Receptionists is a great network to use and we enjoy it. We mostly use the receptionist part where people call our office and Conversational refers the callers to us. It helps us keep track of the calls. I get along with Crystal, Christine, and Jenna, and when they call, they're always like, "Hey, what's up?" It's been a happy go lucky stuff. My experience has been absolutely wonderful and I would recommend Conversational Receptionists.

Conversational Receptionists

Miguel, thanks for leaving us such a positive review! We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with Conversational. We really prioritize client communication because it's what helps us get to know the needs of our clients and figure out how to best serve them.

It's wonderful that you were able to use our service during a hectic, high call volume period. We try to get our new clients up and running as quickly as possible and make it simple to start or suspend the service because we understand that the nature of business means your needs will change frequently. Thank you for your feedback and recommendation of our service - it is much appreciated! We wish you the best.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 11, 2017

I had a good experience with Conversational Receptionists. We reached out to them because we had a really high unexpected volume that our systems couldn’t handle. We started looking online and one of my staff members came with Conversational. There was a couple of different companies that they came up with but Conversational had an introductory promotion amount. We got their service set up relatively quickly. There were a few kinks at the beginning but once we got it worked out, things worked out great. They were very helpful in taking the calls and messages and handling the volume for us. They kept in touch to make sure that things were going well. They followed up. If there was something that came up, they would come and reach out to us to let us know that they can resolve it. They gave us feedback throughout.

We used them for about four weeks then we suspended the service because things started to level out. We weren't stuck with a long term agreement. It was just as needed, and that was something that we really appreciated including the fact that we could engage them pretty quickly, and they were able to make the configurations and got the script and everything tested and up and running within a couple of days. I would recommend them and would definitely look to them again.

Conversational Receptionists

Susan, thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some helpful feedback and it's great to hear that you've benefited from using Conversational! We're happy that you've found our service works well for your office. As you mentioned, turning it on during your busiest periods is a great way to ensure you don't miss any calls, whether you're in meetings and appointments all day or just working on other things at the office.

Any time you have a request for call handling, such as immediately transferring calls from the court to you, please don't hesitate to send that directly to our team so we can ensure it's noted on your account. We want to be certain your calls are being handled properly and that court calls are always put through.

Thank you for your comments about phone messages delivered via email to our team of receptionists - we are glad to hear you've found it effective and have benefited from it. We've heard you loud and clear on the issue with names and will do our best to improve the clarity of these messages to ensure you have the proper information in documentation.

We are forwarding your question about a warning that notifies you when you're close to running out of minutes to our team for consideration. Your review, suggestions, and comments are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 10, 2017

For the most part, we've benefited greatly when we use Conversational Receptionists' service. There were just a couple of things that maybe because of the nature of our field that we would need to clarify to be more specific with them. For instance, when the court calls, we would rather just be transferred right away and for the most part, they've done that, but we've had a couple of times where it wasn't put through, so it caused a bit of an issue.

Also, they type up the emails to us to let us know the message came in which is great but there has been a handful of times where the names would be so off and the only reason we would know it's off is because we're familiar with the case that they're calling about or it's someone where it's somewhat close to the name. What happens is sometimes they leave a message with the receptionist and she's typing it up and the trouble comes if that message is printed out and says Billy Joe instead of Briana. That's the only downside and any type of more clarity is gonna be very helpful for documentation purposes because those are documented for court purposes, too. Then to know exactly the name of who we're calling back is helpful, too.

But the service works very well. We turn it on when we're slammed either in the office with a lot of appointments or meetings that day, or when there is a ton of office works that need to be completed and we don't want to miss the calls necessarily. We want them to be answered by someone and it's very easy for us to turn the service on to where it helps us immediately. Also, it's effective in the sense that we're able to get the messages through email and then also return the calls back as time permits for us. We like the service and have definitely benefited from it. It's doing what it's supposed to do.

But the thing is there are gonna be times when we don't even need it for two or three weeks and times where we would need it two or three times during a week. And with the type of plan that we have set up, we'd like to know if there is a possibility to get some type of warning when we're getting ready to run out of the minutes that we normally use or that we're paying for, so we'd know.

Conversational Receptionists

Randeep, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us some positive feedback! It's great to hear that using our service has helped you increase your number of clients and scheduled consultations. We strive to be as responsive as possible, and we are happy to hear that we're meeting that mark. We also thank you for your feedback on tracking monthly minute usage. We are forwarding these comments to our team. Your honest feedback is appreciated!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 7, 2017

Conversational Receptionists handles my overflow calls and meeting scheduling. It has increased the number of clients who are scheduling consultations and coming through the door. Their team is responsive. If there is any issue and you call them, they will try to handle them right away. In terms of general instructions on a day-to-day basis, it's easy. I send them an email and they usually respond within a few minutes. But one negative thing is they can't tell you on a day-to-day basis how many minutes you've used on a given month and if you're gonna go over your plan or not. You only find out if you've gone over at the end of the month, when there's an additional charge which is usually not that much though. Nevertheless, it's been a pretty good experience with them.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Vijay! Thanks for leaving a review of Conversational. We are happy to hear that you're satisfied with the results you're getting from using our virtual receptionists! We strive to keep our pricing fair and to provide as much value as possible to our clients. It's wonderful that our service has enabled you to capture more leads and better connect with your patients - that's our mission! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 5, 2017

Before Conversational, we used Davinci Virtual. They're about the same, but Conversational is less expensive. We mostly use the messaging feature since they send us emails of when people call. We interact with the team through email. It's been a good experience. Also, we're getting more calls from patients since they don’t get the machine and hang up.

Conversational Receptionists

Wanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback on our virtual reception service! We appreciate you recommending us to others and are so glad you found our service helpful for ensuring every call was answered. Many business owners do not realize just how many callers hang up without leaving a voicemail until a virtual receptionist is in place to "catch" every call that comes through.

We wanted to address the nature of virtual reception services and the way it affects responses to caller inquiries. It can be a challenge at times to deliver information on an inquiry only an in-house employee would know or have access to, as you can imagine. In those scenarios, we will offer to get information for callers if we do not have it. When clients let us know when they will be out of the office, whether for an hour or a few days, we can easily report that information to callers during that period.

Appointment booking services that come free with our virtual receptionist plans usually offer a bundle of basic features. We managed to accommodate additional details for your booking into our system, and do acknowledge that there is a learning curve when managing details beyond what the system typically supports. Every effort is made to accommodate a client's request for booking and intake.

We are happy to hear that we were able to transition effectively into serving you and your clients' needs. Our team wishes you the best in all your future endeavors and truly appreciate your comments and kind recommendation of our company. Thank you Wanda!

Original review: April 9, 2017

My husband did some research online and found Conversational. I mostly needed somebody to be able to answer my phone to make appointments. But I remember a lot of things that frustrated me, it was more of a training issue. I knew they weren't familiar with my system or with how I book and schedule a client. There were times when they took too long and clients are trying to figure out "Why don't you know what's going on?" or "Why don't you know where Wanda is or what she's doing?" And they were trying to cover for the fact that they weren't onsite.

There were some specific instructions I gave them about how to handle certain gift cards. I require a credit card number on file to guarantee the appointment and they were having a hard time getting that all the time. I'm sure that the receptionists are dealing with all these and answering calls for every business. The way I had my appointments set up is, client would book an hour treatment because I did massage and facial. But I would book an hour and a half for the time. That was always a little confusing. But I thought the way they were searching for appointments was that they would narrow down to which times were available and not just try to schedule people in. I know I had one client that ended up getting her appointment scheduled three times for the same thing.

I cancelled my subscription recently because I closed my business and we no longer needed it but I have recommended them several times to people. Having them answer my phone was great because I didn't realize how many phone calls I was missing. I think it's a great concept and idea for individual practitioners but you've got to be detail-oriented and go through the whole process of explaining how you want things done.

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jerry! Happy to hear that you've found us to be an affordable means to screen your calls. We appreciate your feedback!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: April 6, 2017

For the price, I decided to use Conversational Receptionists and I let them screen some calls about a week in a month.

Conversational Receptionists

Matthew, thank you for leaving us some excellent feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience for you and that you've found our team to be friendly. We are committed to addressing any issues that come up as quickly as possible to keep your service running smoothly. Thanks again for your review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 19, 2017

I looked up Conversational Receptionists online. They were much better than what I have previously used because they were answering properly and the other one wasn't. We use them for the virtual receptionist service. Their team has been very friendly and they've addressed any issues that we've had quickly. It has been a very pleasant experience.

Conversational Receptionists

Mark, it's great to hear that our virtual receptionist service is meeting your needs and enabling your business to grow more quickly! It sounds like you're making great use of our service and especially enjoying the warm transfer aspect. We think it's the only way to truly provide an effective virtual reception service from a remote location. Our customer service team works hard to make sure we quickly respond and find resolutions to any issues that come up. We are thrilled to be part of your team and appreciate your feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 12, 2017

Bringing Conversational on was very easy and doing so has allowed me to grow my business faster. They marketed an answering service but it's more of a virtual receptionist. I use them for all phone services, calendaring and relaying messages. Then, everything gets patched through to me if I have time to take the call. Or if the client is calling for a status update, I can have them relay a quick message rather than me being on the phone with the clients for a longer period of time than needed. It has given me a better sense of security knowing that if I don't answer the call, someone is answering it and potentially converting that client for me rather than me missing it. There's a lot of value there.

Also, the customer service has always been really great. Anytime I have an issue, I can email them and they usually get back to me within a couple of hours. I speak with them before they transfer the call through and they're always very understanding and good at everything they're doing. I've been really happy with it and it certainly has freed up a lot more of my time.

Conversational Receptionists

Victor, we are so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our answering service and that working with us is helping you save time! We want to commend you for making the choice to work with a live answering service although your clients are taking some time to warm up to the prospect. You made the right decision by choosing a live answering service instead of an automated IVR system - known for frustrating and losing clients. It's customer-oriented details like these that will ensure your success in the long-term. We are so happy to be a part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

I have the answering service of Conversational Receptionists and their team has been really helpful, motivated, and patient. There were some technical issues in the beginning, but we got over that hump. They’ve also been very responsive as far as the “script” when people call. However, my clients are not necessarily happy with getting an answering service and end up getting upset. But I was getting 30 to 40 phone calls a day and just not being able to do any work, so it was necessary evil.

Conversational Receptionists

JT, thanks for leaving a review of our virtual reception service! We are glad to hear you've found our receptionists to be friendly and prompt. One of the cornerstones of our company is responsiveness - being able to act quickly and find resolutions when an issue arises. We are happy to be part of your team and appreciate your feedback!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

We mostly use the virtual reception among all Conversational features. Their receptionists forward my calls and they're all usually very friendly. I've had a couple of mix-ups on occasion. And when I alerted them to it, it got fixed promptly and correctly. So, it's been good. I really appreciated how friendly and responsive they were to concerns.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for leaving us some feedback! Conversational's pricing is most often the reason clients find their way to us, but we work hard to make sure our customer service is what encourages clients to stick around. From your review, it sounds like we are right on target! We have found that responsiveness is the key to providing a service like this, where every client's needs and preferences are a bit different, and it's what guides our customer service philosophy. Thanks for your review Teny!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Conversational's pricing was pretty decent. I used the virtual receptionist and partnering with Conversational had been great. They have a pretty decent service and they respond pretty fast so that helped us out. They did a really good job when it comes to customer service so it's a pretty good company to work with. When I send them an email with a problem, they used to fix it within a couple of minutes so they were extremely responsive to any of the problems or issues we have. They're one of the best companies I ever used.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. Our receptionists go above and beyond to ensure they have all the information needed to handle your calls professionally. Having good communication with clients is always our goal. We appreciate your recommendation!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I used the answering service that Conversational provided and they were able to take calls that we weren't able to take at the time and it was very helpful. The receptionists were also great. They were always on top of things and gave us phone calls when they had questions about things. I'd recommend Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists

Debbie, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback is one of the most valuable ways to get an objective look at how we’re doing. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you’d like to alter or adjust your call handling preferences - we want to make sure you’re able to use our service in the way that’s most convenient for you.

To clarify, we do offer after-hours coverage. It differs from our live receptionist service during business hours (Monday-Friday, 7am-8pm); with the after-hours service, you can elect to either use an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system or have us forward after-hours calls to an external number. You’ll also have a custom voicemail box like RingCentral offers. We did some quick calculations and found that you will save money by switching from RingCentral to Conversational for after-hours call handling. We can port your number from RingCenral to our own carrier to ensure a seamless transition. If you’d like to make the switch, just let us know! Thanks again for offering feedback. It’s a pleasure to work with you!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

A former employee told our boss about Conversational Receptionists and the boss agreed to avail of their services. My coworker had set it up and it all started because my mom was going to pass away and we needed to have a backup for the phone. He was able to figure this out to help in case I needed to leave for a funeral. We have them answering the phones during business hours.

The ex-coworker also had RingCentral setup with the phone and take calls or serve as the voicemail that's happening after 5:00 central. We're still trying to figure out the after-hours services part of Conversational Receptionists. They said they weren't a 24-hour service and they sent me an email telling me what their hours were but I haven't been able to go over that with my boss yet. There are a few little things they'd still like to get ironed out. But once we know what we're doing on our end, I will be proceeding with that. So far it's been good, though.

Conversational Receptionists

Anne, thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! It’s great to hear that our service is working so well for you and your husband. And on nailing down processes enough to outsource them - it does take time, but when you’re ready, we would love to work out a process with you to simplify your call handling. You can customize our service to only send calls to us when your line is busy or after a certain number of rings (great for lunches, breaks, when you’re busy with a client, etc.). This would allow your marketing manager to handle the calls she wants and pass the ones she can’t get to on to our team. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to make these changes!

We email a copy of the client questionnaire after submission, so you may have that in your inbox - you should have the ability to save and continue editing it later. We can certainly send you a copy of this questionnaire if you’ll email admin@conversational.com with the request. We appreciate your honest, helpful feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

My husband is a lawyer and he wanted a virtual receptionist to answer the phone. At first, we were using a different virtual receptionist and colleagues of his who called to leave messages complained that the person answering the phone was borderline rude. Once when I sort of secret shopped and called in I could understand why someone would think that as the receptionist didn't seem to have the best training. Then when I read the reviews, I heard very good things about Ruby Receptionist and the goals of Conversational. However, Conversational was at the price point than Ruby Receptionist so we decided to give them a try.

When I first looked at them and talked to somebody, their staff did a very good job of explaining their service and what would happen and sold me on it. They seemed like a small company and I was talking to someone who was in the know. And we haven't been disappointed. We've been pleased with them and their receptionists seem to be extremely well trained in being very kind and considerate of whoever is making the call. Also, when I secret shopped them and pretended I had a problem, they asked me about it and had taken down some notes that they gave to my husband. And I had written out what my husband does and they were able to explain that very well and exactly as how I had written it out. So to me, for a virtual receptionist that was a great experience.

My husband also wanted to have text messages sent to him when somebody had left a message. Sometimes he's at a meeting and he's not checking his emails but if a text message would be sent to him, he would see that immediately, know who it's from and determine whether it's something he needs to listen to right away or not. So he also had that interaction with them. But right now we have our marketing person and she turned the phone on to her phone during the day because she wants to get potential new clients and do intake at the same time. That is a feature of Conversational that they can do but we have not pursued it because we don't have our systems down well enough to where we feel that we could pass it out to somebody else. So as of the moment, we're mainly using them for after hours but for about six months we were using them to answer the phone all the time whether it was after hours or business hours.

The one complaint that I do have is when I first signed us up for Conversational, I went through a very long and detailed questionnaire. It's a very good questionnaire and it had a lot of information in it. But that is not available to me and I didn't realize that otherwise I would have printed it out. I wish I could see that again and see if there are certain things that I wanted tweaked or changed a little bit. But they've been very responsive whenever I had a question through their online interface. Having them has really taken a load off of our minds as far as having somebody who's going to be there to answer that phone, answer it well, and get the information to my husband in a very timely fashion about the fact that there is a message or somebody who's called. We are also able to do other things so it really has helped us. We have recommended them to other small law practices.

Conversational Receptionists

Eric, it's great to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with Conversational so far. Call screening and calendar management are some of the best ways to make use of your virtual team as it saves you so much time. We are committed to resolving any issues as quickly as possible for our clients and making things right. Thanks for giving us that chance! Looking forward to continuing to work together.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I use Conversational's virtual receptionist and they have access to my calendar and scheduling so that they can do basic intake. It keeps me off the phone and it strains out vendors or solicitation kinds of calls. We had a problem where I put in the wrong time zone so my scheduling that they were setting up was an hour off, and it was fixed very quickly.

Conversational Receptionists

Nick, your review absolutely made our day! It's always great to hear that our service is proving to be valuable and beneficial to our clients. Personalizing and customizing our answering service for clients is part of what makes us stand out in the call answering industry. And as you mentioned, the result is that many callers assume our receptionists are right there in the office with you! It can be so helpful in creating a cohesive company image in situations where your employees are distributed in different regions. We are thrilled to be part of your team and look forward to continuing to work together.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

We had done some research among a number of different receptionist services online. Conversational was one of the better-regarded ones on the review sites. And so, we compared them among a couple of different ones. During the initial setup, the team at Conversational were very helpful and accommodating to a few of our requests with regards to how they were going to personalize the account for us and specifically how they address some of our clients. We have a couple of different high-profile clients, we wanted to make sure were treated more like family or in specific ways as opposed to sort of just answering as a cold call.

We definitely use the incoming calls, call screening, and directing them to the appropriate person on our staff the most. We occasionally use the after-hours, voicemails and, also occasionally do the outbound, but that's pretty rare. It's the best $125 a month I spend. It definitely has reduced the amount of time that I've spent dealing with telemarketers, solicitors and actually get to work real quiet. They do a great job of screening those calls away for us.

They have also put a real professional face on our business. We're a virtual-based business. We have staff all around the country. But the fact that the people who answer the phones for us at all the different times zones are able to direct the call to our staff as needed, whoever is on call in that particular area, as well as the fact that they answer the phones and they act as if they are within our own office and many of our clients have no idea that they're not in our office with us. That's a really great feature of theirs.

Conversational Receptionists

Staci, it's great to hear that our service is helping picking up the slack and assisting you with overflow and after-hours calls! With more people on the phones, you can concentrate on your other priorities without worrying about missing calls. That's why we're here! We truly enjoy working with you and look forward to our continued partnership! Thanks for your kind review.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Conversational Receptionists has picked up a lot of our slack. We mostly use the overflow and after-hours features. We have three lines but there's only two of us that answer the phones so it's nice to have a fourth, fifth and sixth when it comes to making appointments and canceling them. Their receptionists are pleasant and we appreciate that they take their time on the phones and get the messages. Also, their team has been very helpful. I'm hoping for the best in partnering with Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists

Roy, thanks for taking the time to write a review! It's great to hear that you're finding our answering service to be a useful, beneficial tool for your business. We're here to give our clients some extra flexibility and cut out the cost of hiring a receptionist to work in the office full-time. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

We went with them because they have a calendar management team. We mostly use the answering service and the call routing. The main benefit that our business got from partnering with them is that their service has allowed some flexibility. They're able to answer the phone, so we don't have to have someone dedicated to the telephone. They're also able to screen calls, so we get the important ones and people that pretend to be doing surveys don't get through. We get a lot of calls from third party vendors who pretend that they're doing a survey and then it turns out that it's a sales call.

All the operators have been pleasant and my clients are satisfied with their interactions with them. I've only had a couple of areas where I've gotten some negative feedback. But for the most part, it's been good. They call, schedule, and update the calendar, and they're professional and do a good job. I'm satisfied with the service and I'd recommend it to others who need it.