4.91/5
based on 38 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We were looking for Internet phone service so we contacted VirtualPBX, and we've had a great experience. Our VirtualPBX system has some office use but 90% of it is for incoming calls because we have our show time recordings and hours of operation. We use mostly the greetings and being able to have the different extensions and it made things a lot easier because we have both of our companies on the same account. Their team has been great and they get right back to us and help anytime we call and need anything. When we didn't know how to get some stuff set up, I made a phone call and they guided us right through it over the phone and got everything done. They're very easy to work with.

5.00/5

After learning more about VirtualPBX and how it is used, I thought it was a good alternative. We signed up with them and have been using their fax and phone services. They made doing business easier for us. We got assistance from tech support in the beginning, but once we got the system set, we became familiar with it enough that we can make minor changes on our own.

5.00/5

VirtualPBX has a reputation for dependability of uptime and I'm on a very, very basic system with a single line. I don’t have a big company but I use their basic PBX number with a forward and I use their cellphone software. I use very few of their very advanced features, but they have been exceptionally dependable. I’ve been in touch with their team on quite a number of service calls, assistance calls, and billing department calls and I’ve never seen a more customer service technically proficient and professionally oriented company working ever in the past 20 years. They’re great and the best company I know of. I would recommend them to anyone for any reason.