4.31/5
based on 42 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

The people at the customer service were always so helpful no matter what my question was or what problem I had. They are very friendly and great people to work with. The cost, or at least in my opinion was little in comparison to the quality that we got for the services, in total is it was about 14k and my kitchen was not at all small. Their attention to detail is just as good as the others. There was not an instance that I can remember in which they went back to fix a detail. But perhaps it was because they were attentive since the beginning so they didn't have to go back. I have not had any problems with my counter tops just yet, so I'm guessing that means they are reliable. I have not had any problems with the sealer not working or rotting even.

5.00/5

I would definitely recommend their customer service because they know how to treat their customers with care and respect. They make you feel good about your decision to choose them as you kitchen remodelers. I would definitely recommend them to others because their prices are very, very fair. You will feel as if you're gaining so much more while paying a little. They will make sure you stay within your budget. I would definitely recommend them to others because their attention is definitely yours, and their attention to their work is just unexplainable. I've never seen anything like it. I would definitely recommend them to others because of their reliability. They are number one when it comes down to being reliable. I give them two thumbs up on a job well done.