Customer Reviews

4.63/5
based on 73 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I contacted TMG Loan Processing after I found them online. They contacted me right away and they were very nice, friendly, and were more helpful than other companies. On the other hand, it took three days for everything to get done. One guy had car problems so he got in too late and then he left early, but they were very apologetic about the car situation. Then another guy on my case left early, too. Everything was aggravated. I wish I could have dealt with one or two reps, but when I got there, there were three or four people. Also, they sent things repeatedly. The application process was difficult and so I told them to tell me whether or not I could do it with them so that I would not waste time anymore. In spite of all that, they were good and I would still recommend them.

5.00/5

TMG Loan Processing was the best rated of the ones that I saw so I went with them. Other companies contacted me but I ignored them because I already started with TMG. Their loan processors were all very nice and the whole process was quick and painless. I was able to get my loan within the same day.

5.00/5

TMG Loan Processing contacted me within an hour of my loan inquiry. They were better because they were able to assist me unlike the other company that wasn't able to. TMG was more understanding of different situations like missing documents or making exceptions on certain things I didn't have. The loan officer was definitely courteous. The application process was super easy and though there were a lot of steps, that's understandable because it's a sizeable loan. If I had any questions, they walked me through it because I like to take things step-by-step. They didn't make me feel overwhelmed, so that was good. If I have to refer them, I definitely would. For a stressful situation, they made everything easy for me.

5.00/5

TMG got a hold of me right away once I submitted my stuff and requested to have a loan. I did contact LoanMart but TMG is better, faster and prompt. They walked me through everything and made sure I got it all and have no more problems. Their staff was courteous and when I called back to ask some question about something, they went over it with me again and I saw what I was looking for. They gave me all the information that the other company didn’t give me before. Overall, it was an easy process with them and they made sure I understood what is going on.

5.00/5

TMG was the first one I saw on Google and it was legit. I made a loan inquiry and they contacted me within 24 hours, the other companies didn't contact me. The application process was very quick. It only took me 10 mins to fill up everything out. Someone called me shortly after and the person that I talked to was good with text messaging which made it easy for me because I'm often busy during the day. That made it possible to get everything over and things going.