4.71/5
based on 50 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 8, 2019

We need help with the service handling our phone system so we got Abby Connect. We have them for live response, forwarding calls and for our messaging system. Working with them has been very helpful. They’re excellent. Everything we need, they're there for, for every category. I definitely recommend them to any colleague that would want, or anyone who’s looking to get the type of services they offer. I'm very, very satisfied with Abby Connect.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Since we're getting smaller to the point where we just can't handle the phones and the call volume, we partnered with Abby Connect. It has allowed us to focus on other things other than answering the phone. We worked with an account manager whose name is Alana. Any questions and concerns, I reach out to her. She's very quick in responding, which is pleasant. It's been very smooth. The whole transaction is really taking a load off, so I really appreciated it.

5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2019

Abby Connect had good reviews, and they had a 14-day trial for free. They answer incoming phone calls for us and then they take messages, and text and email them to me, or they patch people on through. I usually deal with Angie in regards to changes, and she's always been fantastic. Having Abby Connect allowed me to go do the work, and they could answer phone calls. That way I can get back to people and didn't miss phone calls.

5.00/5

Original review: May 30, 2019

I’m the paralegal in the office, and we think Abby Connect is fantastic. I would refer them to everybody. I’ve been with the firm for about six months, and we’ve had Abby the whole time, and they're very polite and professional and a pleasure to work with. We’re busy in the office and we need the extra help. We can’t have clients calling us five times a day because then we can’t get any work done. Abby Connect calls us with new clients and they manage our phone service. It has allowed us to work more efficiently in the office versus answering the phone every five minutes. They introduce themselves and screen everybody on all the new calls.

5.00/5

Original review: March 8, 2019

I’m a member of FPA and they have a discount with Ruby Receptionist, which led me into looking into a virtual receptionist service. I did some comparisons around some of the other companies and I came across Abby Connect. Their pricing is good. I also like that we'd have an assigned team of receptionists who don't work at home, so we don't have to worry about hearing a dog or baby in the background.

We have five people answering our calls and any inbound calls answered during the day is the best feature to have. It keeps me from having to answer the phone every time it rings. It saves me more time. Also, it creates a good impression on new clients because before, they would just leave a voicemail and that wasn't good. Abby Connect's team has also been very easy to speak with. Elena has been my main point of contact for any questions that I have and she has been very responsive and helpful. I’m overall very happy with Abby Connect's service and I recommend them any time that I can.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We had poor customer comments, poor caller reviews and complaints from the previous company. We did a web search for various companies and we went with Abby Connect. They're far superior. We have a lot of very good unsolicited comments from our clients calling in. So we have a very good experience with Abby Connect. We’re using them to take the calls and then make the transfer.

Elena, our account manager, has been very responsive. I really enjoy working with her. And all of the other callers as they are transferring a call to me or to someone else, are always very upbeat and positive. That’s one of the biggest difference that I have seen or I can hear on the line in the difference between our previous provider and Abby Connect -- the positive attitude, cheerfulness and professionalism.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I was trying a few live answering companies that I found on Google. I had tried a few for a few days, but I didn’t like them. Then, I tried Abby and their service is a little more personal. Abby assigned a few people who would get to know the business and answer my calls. The other ones had a call center with hundreds of people wherein it would be a different person answering each time. And so, the people were just sort of caught off guard and didn’t know how to pronounce my name nor answer questions about my business.

I have the extended answering hours service with Abby. So far, partnering with them has been more professional. I have peace of mind knowing that when I can’t answer the phone, somebody will. I also listen to the recording sometimes and the people are really friendly to the callers. However, I set my status as one thing and they don’t always read what my status is. But other than that, it’s really good and I’m really glad to have them on board. Everybody’s really nice.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I had a different live answering company before and Abby is far better, not even close. We use the reception function for call screening, and now when somebody calls me, they’re greeted by somebody who’s nice, pleasant and confident. I didn’t have that before. If any issues come up, they get right on it and fix it immediately. I'm very happy with the service and I’d recommend it.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We use Abby Connect as virtual receptionist and I'm very pleased with their service. It has positively impacted our business. But regardless of the amount of business it affects, it just is a helpful service. It makes us seem more professional when we actually have somebody answering the phones on our behalf. Every person we've worked with at Abby Connect has been professional and respectful as well. It's been great.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I originally went with Abby Connect to try them out because they gave me a free trial. I use the virtual assistance for incoming calls and it has been really good. I'm a solo person in here and they're very vital for my business when I'm not here doing other things for the business. Anyone who’s by themselves would definitely feel the same way. Also, when they're sending people over to me, they're always polite and very helpful. And Mary Anne, my person of contact, is always available by email. She's always helping me out if I have any questions. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

We use Abby Connect primarily to address incoming calls and messages. They’ve given us a nice positive front for the business so it’s been great. The support is usually very responsive in answering questions or handling concerns. They transition our calls to our offices when calls come in, and that’s always been smooth.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Abby Connect's features are great, especially the email on the calls where when we get a call, we get an email as well as who was on the call. They have helped out a lot, as far as working out in taking calls and reporting it to us and getting somebody live to talk to versus a regular machine. Also, whenever I talk to their reps, it's great. If I ever had a question or something, I email and they always respond. I like the service. In fact, I was thinking of adding some of my other companies that are more established to it.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I was doing research to find a virtual assistant. At which point, I found a review from a law firm saying that Abby Connect was a great service that was offered. It was a live receptionist, it was a monthly fee, they did excellent work, and it received excellent feedback from clients. My biggest concern was that they had experience dealing with law firms and that they were personable. When I first got on with Abby Connect for the first month in November and maybe a little bit in December, there were a few issues that I had with getting my calls forwarded from my office phone to Abby. But they helped me work through with AT&T to get that resolved.

I appreciate the live receptionist that Abby has. I like it too when they send me an email if for any reason I can’t take the call or if a call was made after hours. The email contains information on why that person called, what they needed, and the way to contact them. I appreciate having that form laid out perfectly and sent to my email directly. They also schedule through Calendly.

Partnering with Abby has been incredibly positive. Everyone has commented on how personable my staff or the receptionist is. I am at ease and I feel very confident knowing that if someone calls and I’m not available, someone would be there who would answer and can also schedule appointments. It’s been really great for the business as well as saving on expenses. But it'd be great if they could offer a service where they could do a follow-up call. For instance, maybe I could message them somehow to say, “Hey, can you contact this client to schedule an appointment?” That way I wouldn't have to make that call myself and take office time to do that.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

We were looking for an alternative to Call Ruby and we did a Google search. We looked for competitors to Call Ruby, and Abby Connect is the one we got. It’s better than the previous company we had and the cost of having the service is lower. The people at Abby Connect have been very flexible and sweet. They’re very accommodating and easy to work with. Abby makes it easy for customers to reach us and it presents a good face for our company when people call. I like that the communication is very easy, and we’re very happy.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I’ve been using answering services for a very long time and had switched from my former service, Billie Clarkes to Ruby. I was not happy with them, and I was searching online and found Abby. They offered a trial period, so I did that, and I was happy with them. I use them for all my office calls. The office calls go to them whether it’s after hours or daytime. I use their receptionist services. They’ll pre-screen my calls, then they’ll transfer the calls to me. I get all calls or emails, and I get text updates of new calls that have come in as well.

I’ve had several compliments on Abby, but nobody ever complimented my previous answering services, so that impresses me. Primarily, the set up is if I have any questions, I’ll email them then they’ll have somebody from their team that gets back to me. They’ve been responsive, well-mannered, and easy to work with. When I was using Ruby, the customers call and they’ll just take forever talking on the phone. There’s also call waiting and it was always a struggle to get them to just get to the point. But with Abby, they’ll just get to the point and tell me who the caller is. They don’t waste time, and they’re still polite so I like that. It's been a pleasant experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Abby Connect have good rates and in turns out they have excellent service as well. We don’t have to worry about missing calls. They always send us an email whether the call goes through or not. And also, it’s very helpful because they ask the caller certain questions before they put them through. We provided Abby Connect with a script. I give two thumbs up for their customer service and for Marianne, who is our account representative. So absolutely use Abby Connect if you’re thinking about using an answering service or a virtual office service.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Abby Connect's pricing was what got us in the door and demoed the system. We use the receptionist services the most. Abby Connect is fantastic, and their customer service is out of this world. They are so thorough and just screen calls very well. We couldn’t be happier. I definitely recommend them

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I was googling different kinds of similar services and Abby Connect had the services that I needed at the price point that was acceptable for me. Also, during their trial period, I was very pleased with the service that they provided. So I went ahead with them and now I have their phone answering service, the virtual receptionist. Having them helped me greatly with being able to provide a higher level of customer service and everybody at Abby Connect has been wonderful. I’ve interacted with several people and they’ve all been great. It’s a worthwhile service that people should look into.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I went through a trial period with a different live answering company and I wasn't happy with them, so I went with Abby Connect. I love the service. It helped free up a lot of my time, and they've been doing a good job. Whenever any of my client calls, they get a friendly person or friendly voice. I'm surprised on how well Abby Connect has been able to identify new business and how well they take down the caller information and provide that to me on the email. So, I really appreciate that. I've recommended Abby Connect and told people that they would help streamline their business. They could focus on what they do and let Abby Connect handle the calls.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I looked up the best and highest rated answering services available anywhere and I found Abby Connect. I also read great reviews about them and decided that, after my free trial, I wouldn’t go with anybody else. They always have a great attitude no matter what time of day and having them helps me stay organized with the forms that they fill out for me. I have their live reception answering service and they take information down from my customers so that when I get back, I'm able to assist them better. Partnering with Abby Connect makes you seem much larger than the company you really are. If you have the money, it’s important to get their service. Also, you’re losing money by not doing it.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I like Abby Connect's 24/7 service and how responsive they were when I was seeking out a live answering company. Their reps were very helpful in helping me understand how to work with them. Currently they're doing all of our call screening and call routing. Partnering with them has significantly reduced the amount of junk phone calls coming into my office. It has improved the efficiency of the staff that had to answer the phone. They give my company a very professional image with regard to the phones being answered as they are very consistent.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Abby Connect is much better than the previous live answering service I was using. When I set up the account, the Abby Connect team was very good. Now, I never miss calls. If I don’t pick up, they answer my phones and send me a text and email me the message. I also never deal with voicemail. Using Abby Connect has made my phone much better. I probably pick up additional consultations because of it.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I liked Abby Connect after reading some online reviews about them. I've been using their service for two months now and I like them compared to my previous company. They answer calls for me and transfer them over. It's a top notch service. Everything is working well.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I was doing Internet searches on answering services and I decided to try Abby Connect because of their price point and the customer reviews. They were very helpful in getting us set up. We were set up in three days after signing up for their service, so that was very simple and straightforward. We also had a few items that needed to be accommodated that they were happy to work with. It's been trouble-free working as we had hoped. I also like the fact that we have a real person answering customer calls. It's very important. Since partnering with them, we're much more efficient and responsive to customer calls, and it also filters out unnecessary sales and marketing calls. I'd be happy to recommend them to others.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

We've been with Abby Connect for five months now and we use their answering service. They are super polite and great to talk to. We have a lot of our clients that prefer calling them than calling us directly. I know they're working on a couple of different features such as picking up a call recording after a call has been put on hold or transferred and I'm looking forward to it. Although they do a great job of forwarding information after they receive the call, getting a voice of the recording with an answering machine for instance, would pretty much take it to the next level and that would make it easier for us to get the contact of the call. They are also expensive compared to other services, but partnering with them gave us a bigger company presence that when people call in, they hear a professional and friendly voice.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I like that the pricing information of Abby Connect is available online without having to search around too much. When I set up the consultation, I was impressed with Elena whom I spoke with. I enjoyed talking to her and thought that they would represent my business well. The team at Abby answers all of my incoming calls and if I'm not available to speak with whoever's calling, they'll take the message and email that to me. That's my favorite feature so far. Every time they transfer somebody to me, I speak with someone from Abby. And every single person that I've worked with has been cheerful and happy to be doing this for their job. They have also been quick to answer any emails if I have questions for them. I definitely have seen an increase in booking because my phones are actually getting answered. So, I've been very happy with them.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

When I was getting ready to fire my old service, I did some research on the internet and Abby Connect kept popping up in my search results. Abby has been very reliable and they follow my instructions. They do what they say they can do and I pay them a premium for 24/7 coverage while the other company overpromised and under-delivered. They presented themselves as bigger than what they were but when I called, it got really bad one weekend and they told me they don’t have the ability to do the work. I paid them a premium for the same thing. It was the third hiccup. It was a $5,000 piece of business that was getting ready to walk away and I happened to be there to see my phone. I called, I sealed with the deal and the business came in the door. But I was really fusilladed. What if I had not been there to see that? That’s $5,000 that just walked away and went to one of my competitors. Abby has not had that issue.

Abby's principal job is to answer my phone promptly, pleasantly and get me information so that I could get back to the people. They do it 24/7/355 which is what I need. In exchange, I pay them a hefty fee but I don’t burden the receptionist with doing client intake or asking a thousand questions because a large percentage of people who call my office hour is really crazy and stupid so, it is better for me to sift through that. I try to be a low maintenance client and they are fairly responsive. So, once they set up, the process was over. I had a few clarifying questions but I try not to bother them and I don’t want them to bother me. I just pay them for what they do. Abby is something that distinguishes me from my competitors. I want the people to like me and I got two compliments on my receptionist since I have been with Abby. I highly recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We are a small firm and we needed a reception service. I did a ton of research and I knew a lot of lawyers had been using a service called Ruby Reception, so I looked into them quite a bit. I almost went with Ruby but I looked online and read a lot about Abby Connect and decided to give them a try first. One of the things that I kept reading about Abby was that they had the opportunity to do longer hours of reception service and 24-hour rollover service if we needed it. We do personal injury as specifically geared towards law enforcement first responders and since they work 24/7, that is something we need. We only have two lawyers and a couple of employees here, so there is no way we could be on-call 24/7. But, if our clients needed to reach somebody, we needed someone that could take the call and at least send us a voicemail or an email.

Dealing with the Abby Connect team was pretty simple and the set-up took me about 30 minutes on the phone with them. They walked me through everything and wanted to know a little bit more about how they could explain different questions that are often asked. For example, how to get to our office, fax number and phone number, so they could answer questions on our behalf and not have to reach out to us. Then they would always call and introduce themselves. They would say, “Hi, Michelle. This is so and so with Abby. I’ve got so and so on the line and he wants XYZ,” so that I don’t have to take the call if I don’t like to. I can say, “Will you please take a message?” or “Sure, put them through” or “Can you send them to x person instead?”

They are always really great to talk to and it is lonely when I'm working in an office by myself, so sometimes, I will get a call from them and they brighten my day. It feels like I’m working with someone when I’m all alone. We love that they are so perky and they answer the phone right away and track us down on our cell and none of our clients know that they don’t work for us. We had just about five different people that always answer the phone, so everybody thinks that the receptionist works in our office. It doesn’t sound like the typical reception service that I’ve used in the past. Abby is super cost-effective and I’ve recommended them highly. In fact, one of our lawyers has a solo practice and he’s about to sign-up separately. I’ve come through a lot of different reception services in my time as a firm administrator with different law firms and Abby Connect is, by far, the best I’ve ever run across. I’m really happy with them.

4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

My chief operating officer was searching around for a better telephone answering service and she found Abby Connect. I like their emails, that they tell me who called, what happened and was it a hung up or nobody was there. Those to me are critical stuff because we need to know that information. And the calls coming in to me are short, sweet and then we're done. Also, we're a little more efficient right now. We're happy with Abby Connect.

4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The live answering company that I used before was all voice automated. It was a bit different. So, I searched for Abby Connect and I got their receptionist service. Partnering with Abby Connect has helped. I now have a real live voice to answer the phone. Years before, there were answering services and they would take messages, and one knew they were an answering service. But Abby Connect is a bit better and not just like an answering service. I’ve only had Abby Connect's service for nearly three months and my interactions with their people have been so good so far.