Customer Reviews

4.57/5
based on 445 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 28, 2018

I work in an apartment community and a lot of the residents have used Moving Squad before and spoke highly of them. So, I decided to use them. The coordinator was very nice and gave me all the information I needed. And then the guys that came were very great, personable, took care of my stuff, made sure that everything was protected, and I appreciated that. They were actually right on time if not a little early and got everything done in just a few hours.

5.00/5

All the reviews I saw about Moving Squad looked really good, really professional, and from the conversation I had with the people there, it seemed something that would be a good fit. Moving Squad was fast, efficient and professional. Their moving coordinator was really helpful. He was able to give me an idea of what I would need, what the timeframe and what the estimated cost would be. He was also very careful in making sure that he could give me a worst case scenario so that I was prepared for it instead of saying, “Oh, it’ll only be this much,” and end up being way more expensive. So, I appreciated that. He’s very thoughtful in that respect.

The pickup and delivery crew were awesome. They were extremely professional, very fast and efficient. And the whole time, they were making sure that they were doing everything to keep myself protected but also be very quick. They were amazing, not only the company but the reps specifically. They were a great group so I really enjoyed the experience. I’d tell others that if they hate moving and they want to have someone to do the job for them quickly, Moving Squad is great to go with. I was in the middle of a workday and I was able to get out, get it done and get back to the office in just a few hours. So, that experience was much appreciated.

4.00/5

I sent a quotation request to several moving companies. Moving Squad was the first one to reach out and the most efficient one. They followed up with me and they did great. Through their website, I put in all the details of our house and how many rooms there were. The moving coordinator who helped estimate a quote for me went through the inventory of the stuff I had at home, then he called me back and we sealed the deal. I'd like the service to be cheaper, though.

The pickup and delivery guys were very courteous and they introduced themselves. They went in and before they did anything, they checked that everything was movable. They either asked me for help with what needed to be disassembled because I knew how to disassemble these or they disassembled these themselves. This was the best move that I have ever done in my life. It was seamless and quick. Moving guys usually complain that something is too heavy and there's too much stuff, but the movers of Moving Squad didn’t complain and just got their hands into the work. Call Moving Squad. These guys will take care of you.

5.00/5

Moving Squad had some good ratings online, and everybody I talked to was efficient. The lady who took all of my information was really nice and very professional. And then, somebody else called me because I had to change my date. They sent me the form for how many boxes I needed and I did the estimate. I had a lot of stuff and they sent me four men. And for 6000, I used them for seven hours. So, my quote was close to what I had. And I was happy with the service. They were very friendly, courteous and nice young men. They were on time, too. And their lead man taught them the process and how to get things moving to hurry. So, everything kept going. They came from the old house to the new one, set things up and they were gone. They didn't break anything and did a good job. I'm satisfied.

5.00/5

I was in a rush to move. And when I came to the lobby building, I was given a Moving Squad of South Florida brochure. And I called them and they were very nice over the phone. They scheduled the move for the same day. And I love that it was casual. The moving coordinator was a hundred percent helpful in trying to fix everything on time and do the best. And the other person who I spoke to in billing was nice, too. The pick-up and delivery crew came half an hour earlier, and they were professional and courteous. Everybody was very educated and formal. They were really good people. I will recommend the company and the team as well.

5.00/5

Original review: June 23, 2018

The service of Moving Squad was really good, overall. And I went with them because of the price. Also, I like the guys who brought my things in. I was impressed by how fast they brought everything in, and they were really nice. It was two of them and they were really polite, and very careful with everything.

5.00/5

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was a previous customer of Moving Squad and I’m satisfied with their price and service. The rep greeted me and talked to me about the services that they were gonna provide. He asked me questions about specific items that I needed moved on a certain way. The, the pickup and delivery crew were on time and they were good. The experience was wonderful. I’m gonna use Moving Squad a third time when I move in a year.

4.00/5

Original review: June 13, 2018

We were moving some furniture from one apartment to another and Moving Squad of South Florida was recommended by the association. They had some pamphlets there so we called them. They were very informative and very transparent in terms of how they price their service. Also, the pickup and delivery crew did a great job. I would highly recommend Moving Squad.

5.00/5

I checked a couple of prices and availabilities in the area and Moving Squad had the best one to try. I had a lot of questions because of my scenario, and the moving coordinator was very positive and very helpful. They needed a truck to move the furniture and the items from storage to my house and load it in a pod, and then finish loading whatever I had in the house into the pod. And they were very accommodating on those but a lot of companies were not. The pick up and delivery guys were great. They were at the facility early, and I was surprised at how quickly they did everything. They followed me to the house and then started loading and made some suggestions on things that were helpful.

Most of my stuff was packed, but I had a lot of extra stuff weight-wise that I couldn't deal with because I had a shoulder procedure. And they were helpful in recommending ways to pack up certain things. I had to have a second pod and I asked for the same guys to come back. The lady from Moving Squad told me that she would send out extra boxes. I was having difficulty in figuring out what I really needed and she told me that whatever we put in there, if I didn't need it, they would take it off at the end. It worked out really well. I had a really good experience and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: May 20, 2018

I chose Moving Squad because of the reviews online and the moving coordinator and pickup and delivery crew were nice. Everything was very thorough especially in my case, I had to reschedule three or four different times and they handled every interaction very well. I let the crew know that time was an issue so they worked as hard as they could especially. I was very happy with them.

5.00/5

Original review: May 18, 2018

I had my stuff in storage for two weeks as I was waiting for my place to be ready and then I saw the Moving Squad flyer. The people who moved me in was a referral but they were not professional and I would not use them again. I used Moving Squad instead and everybody was really friendly and really laid back people. I got along with them and I didn’t have any issue. They said the move was going to take them four hours but they took a little bit longer than four hours. And then what I paid was really close to the amount quoted since they went over about 30 minutes or so. I would definitely recommend Moving Squad.

5.00/5

Original review: May 17, 2018

When I was in the process of trying to move, Moving Squad had some flyers in the mail. The coordinator asked me how much things I have in a room and he took down everything. He did great with that. The pick-up and delivery were both way before the time and the guys were very good, courteous and professional. I appreciate how nice and kind Moving Squad’s people were, everything was fine and I’m so proud of them.

5.00/5

Working with Moving Square happened out of pure luck. I saw them and asked the guy a question, who then gave me his card. The moving coordinator was Stefano and he was good. He sold me and worked things out. The estimate was fair and everything worked out real good. I would also give the guys who worked with me kudos. They were perfectly on time and they really worked their butts off. They got the job done two hours under the estimate and they were also so much fun and enjoyable while they were working. Moving Squad was fabulous from top to bottom and I would happily 100% tell them others to go with them.

5.00/5

The rep of Moving Squad was good and estimated my inventory over the phone. And the crew that came were phenomenal. They were neat, polite, pleasant, and hard workers. Once those guys walked in the door, it was all over. I never expected the move to be so easy and there were no headaches. I'd recommend Moving Squad all the way.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I had a great experience with Moving Squad and the moving coordinator was very helpful. The moving crew didn't talk much and they spent a lot of time outside smoking but other than that, they were all right. I've had better crews in the past but they got the job done.

5.00/5

Moving Squad was great. My moving coordinator, Marsha, could see my house off of Zillow and we went room to room when I told her what was going and what wasn't, and it worked out perfectly. And then she sent me all the contract and I sent her the deposit. I had a question a couple of weeks later. I called and left the message on her voicemail but she wasn't coming in until later in the day and her supervisor got it and he called me back. And then when the guy who was coordinating the timing of the move told me what time they were coming to my house, I told him I had Xfinity coming to my house at 3:00. And if they were coming here at 1:00, there was no way. So he did some things and he called me back and told me they were coming to my house at 9:30 in the morning. It was fantastic.

The movers were phenomenal. They were very professional nice guys and I really like them. They were on time, fast and coordinated. I had an awful lot of boxed stuff and they were helpful. We had questions and I also wanted the TVs put on last so they would come off first in case Xfinity was here. And I moved less than a mile from my house. So they had things in, out, and put up. I had a big house and in two hours time, we were done. The junk squad was good, too. They came over and picked up everything and took it off for me. I love these guys. I've already recommended them to my neighbors. They're not going to be moving for a while but they wanted to know everybody I used. And they saw how quick the Moving Squad team worked. They wrapped all my furniture up and they took such good care of it which was nice.

5.00/5

I like Moving Squad's availability and pricing. In fact, we have used them twice and I had the same coordinator both times. The process was smooth and easy, and their delivery crew was great. They were honest, on time and they did everything they said they would. The first group was great and the second group was even better. So, we had a great experience both times. I would use them again and I would recommend them too.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Moving Squad had good reviews and a good price. Their people were really nice and I was very happy with them. They asked me what and where will things be moved, and they were right up on it and they had it down on a list. They went to the first place where I had to pick up furniture and the second place where I had to empty a storage. They brought it all up to Jacksonville and they were very efficient. The delivery team was excellent. They were right on the money and they were there when they were supposed to. They were also efficient in loading and unloading, and I could count on them. They did a wonderful job. I'd tell others to use them if they want somebody who's inexpensive and efficient.

5.00/5

Moving Squad has been very well rated by their past clients. They gave me a good quote and the rep I spoke to was very helpful and informative. I didn’t have much furniture to move so, he gave me the bare minimum trucks that he could. He explained the whole process and how the whole move would take place. And he gave me the quote when he said he was going to send it to me in an email. When I got it, I was told the price would not change, and it didn’t. They took a deposit and then I deposited the payment when it was due. Everything they said happened so, I appreciated that. In addition, the delivery people came on time, were efficient and they got us to the new place on time. It took a couple of hours to get everything moved and everything was handled very well.

5.00/5

I started calling around to get an estimate for my move. And I called Moving Squad when I was ready to move. They already had the pictures of my house and we were able to go room by room. The lady I spoke to had everything on her computer and she gave me an estimate. The movers were on time, and they were very courteous and professional. They had everything in the truck in three hours. And they had to come back another time to set up my dining room table and the beds because where I live, they had to leave by 6:00. They came back a couple of days after and put up the other two beds and my dining room table. They took care of my things and nothing broke. I would recommend Moving Squad.

5.00/5

We moved into a condo and they recommended Moving Squad. I didn't have a mover, so I said, "Oh, let me take this because apparently they move other people into that same condo." I called them and I asked for an estimate and they gave me a good price. Also, the moving coordinator was good. Then a team three men came and the head guy was excellent. The team did an excellent job, they were professional and didn't break anything. I'd use them again in a minute and I would recommend them. My son might move in the future and he said he would use them.

5.00/5

Moving Squad was an absolutely wonderful company. They kept their promises to me and I was extremely satisfied with them. The people who they sent out were probably the most professional service people that I've ever had.

5.00/5

I searched online and Moving Squad popped as one of the top ones. I went with them for their reputation and when I called them, I enjoyed the conversation. The moving coordinator was efficient, professional and able to answer all my questions so working with her was very good. The crew gave me a good advice on what to do and were also more efficient than I expected. Overall, I was really satisfied with them.

5.00/5

The rep from Moving Squad that we talked to was very nice. We told him exactly what we needed to be done like the main stuff, all the couches and bed sets, which was our main thing. We also asked him if there was spare time to help move other stuff and he did not have a problem with it. When their guys came, we explained it to them and they did not have a problem with it either. We didn’t think we could get it all done in time but we got everything done. They did it very fast and very efficiently. It worked out very well. Moving Squad is great and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I was doing an international move out of the US. I had already boxed everything up and all I needed was to move the boxes to the shipping company's warehouse to be put on to pallets and shrink-wrapped. Sounded pretty straightforward to me, but after I got to the warehouse it seemed everything fell apart. Thanks to the professionals from Moving Squad that had previous experience in such circumstances, we were able to get the task accomplished with only a slight overrun in the estimated time. I could never have done this by myself -- thank you Moving Squad for getting the job done for me!

4.00/5

There wasn’t any storage left in the keys and Moving Squad offered to come. I took them upon it and the moving coordinator told me the quote and when they were going to store it. The pickup and delivery crew were very nice and they took an hour to move everything. They warned me that probably storage wouldn’t take it without me but I didn’t believe them. When they took my things to public storage, they wouldn’t take it without me there so Moving Squad stored it on their own storage. It worked out but it cost a little more. Still, it was easy and I was happy.

5.00/5

My son worked with Moving Squad and they were wonderful. They were above and beyond, and were very helpful. They were beautiful people and everything went up perfectly well. The coordinator whom my daughter spoke to was great and gave what we felt was a fair price. The pick-up and delivery crew was exceptional and they get high marks all around. They loaded up quickly from storage, doing everything start to finish, got the things on the truck, brought it to the condominium and unloaded start to finish in reasonable time. Both of my children who were involved in the move were extremely pleased.

5.00/5

Getting a rate and how much approximately it was going to cost us moving was complicated. I called three moving companies and then ended up with Moving Squad. The moving coordinator asked me to describe every room and what furniture I have in every room, and she gave me an approximate price based on that. I contacted her more than once and she was always available and emailed me back immediately. She even emailed through the process of paying.

The pickup and delivery crew were very professional and helpful. They packed everything and put things in the box. At the beginning, I didn't think my things will fit when I saw the truck but they figured out how to put everything, which let me know they’re doing their thing. They took about five hours from stopping the car then working, they stored the things in their facility for two days, they delivered it the day after, and then took about the same time or less to get everything out of the truck. Everything worked out and I’m thankful. Moving Squad was honest and the experience was pleasant and less stressful.

5.00/5

Everything went fine when I moved. The quote that Moving Squad gave me was the amount I paid. Both the moving coordinator and the actual crew were good and professional. They took care of everything and were timely.

5.00/5

I was in this apartment for 28 years and a new owner came in and bought the whole complex. He was going to change it to condos, so I went on and bought a house. I was searching on the internet for moving companies and one of the managers over at Moving Squad called me. His name was Vincent and he was very helpful. I had to change my moving date three different times, and he went along with me. I had a lot of other offers and since Moving Squad was available, the price was right, and I felt that they could do the job, I picked them. The three guys that showed up for the moving were very professional, competent, and on time. One guy was very talkative and I learned a lot from him. They didn't waste any time. The move took less than three hours. I moved all my small stuff since I wasn't going that far, less than a mile and a half away. They just had the big stuff to move. I'd recommend them to somebody who’d ask me.