Customer Reviews

4.70/5
based on 179 ratings
Read more reviews

Good morning David!

We are so appreciative of your kind words - thank you! We take such great pride in serving you and your clients and it is wonderful to hear that you are receiving such positive feedback from your clients and other attorneys! It is our goal to sound just like a professional, friendly receptionist in your very own office.

Thank you for the opportunity to represent your firm and we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I’ve only been with Answer 1 for about a month and a half and it’s one of the best decisions I ever made. They are amazing, very honest and I love them. The staff looks very committed and professional. I’ve got a great experience so I really endorse their services. I’m a personal injury attorney and one of my colleagues within the community recommended them. Since I partnered with Answer 1, I noticed that I’m getting my leads captured and I’m getting really, really good feedback from my clients and opposing counsels. So, they’re doing a good job.

5.00/5

I'm a partner in the nation's largest cloud-based law firm. So, a virtual assistant type of platform is perfect for our business model. I was looking for that type of option and had looked at other services. Then a friend employed by Answer 1 knew of my business and suggested that I try the service out so I did and Answer 1 fit perfectly.

I use the virtual assistant, so the reception services - the call answering, the call forwarding to my mobile device as well as the email and text message forwarding. The reps have been great and very professional. They call me directly and provide me with the caller's information in terms of who they are, who they're with and what they're calling in regard to. I also have Answer 1 transfer the call to me or take a message. Then at the close of business day, they forward me a text message with the summary of the caller's information. And they forward me an email copy of all of the costs that I've received during the day. That gives me the ability to track it. So, I have a separate folder that I retain all those emails in.

Plus, the text message number and the email address that Answer 1 contacts me through is specific to my account. So that let's say for instance, I want Answer 1 to provide an out of office message. I can email, call or text the number that contacts me and say, "Hey, I'm gonna be out of the office on Friday, May 19th. So, please take a message and inform callers that I'm unavailable. And if they have an emergency to call this number." And I can do that remotely whether I'm driving in the car, sitting in the airport or wherever I may be. So, that makes it easy. I really like the service and it's worked out perfect.

I've also got a lot of really positive feedback, not just from external callers but also from my colleagues and my partners. One of the firm's two founders called me and was transferred through Answer 1 and he commented on how professional it sounded. We tagged that more of our partners needed to get something like that because it conveyed the appearance that I wasn't working remotely and that I had a dedicated receptionist to answer my calls on a regular basis. So, getting that kind of feedback was awesome.

Answer 1

Hi Becky! Thank you so much for your review! It is so wonderful to hear that utilizing our receptionist service has impacted your business in a positive way. We are also very happy to be the friendly voice representing your community after hours. We take that responsibility very seriously and are very appreciative of our partnership. We hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and if there is anything you need, we are just a phone call away!

Original review: April 26, 2017

We utilize the after-hours service from Answer 1 so that we'd have people to open the gates after-hours for people who were visiting and to take messages for the office. Working with Answer 1 has impacted the business positively. I'm completely satisfied and I've not had any complaints with them at all. They're very professional.

5.00/5

I like Answer 1. It’s been a very good professional upgrade, relative to voicemail alone and it definitely freed up some time and energy of having to not be in the office as frequently. The reps were also very professional, but they have a soft side and they’re very nice, which is important to me in business. They don’t seem aggressive and they don’t seem to contrive. It’s actually nice when the clients are calling and get to speak with one of them. Their customer service is definitely excellent. You can get somebody that make changes or handle your request right away and their pricing is actually very fair. I really had an excellent experience from sales, all the way through to operations and follow up and customer service. I’m very pleased.

5.00/5

We've been using American1 to assist in our business for at least 16 years. We use their 24-hour service and boarding of messages as we cannot have a physical presence at our building 24/7. Whenever I need to call them their reps are very responsive. Answer 1 has a positive business ethics and we look forward to their continuing in a positive manner.

5.00/5

We needed to make a change and Answer 1 was the most organized. We use their answering service and we’re getting all of our calls, which is important. If the call is important, we can follow up with them. Also, Answer 1 has been prompt with their reports and their reps have all been really helpful and informative. By far, everything’s been great.

5.00/5

I liked Answer 1's price and I have a good experience with them. Answer 1's answering service is helping me and I'm not answering the phone all the time now. Also, their representatives have been always good.

5.00/5

Answer 1 offered a service that we needed and they seem to be very efficient. They take our after-hours calls and then dispatch them. They do a simplistic service for us but they do a great job. Also, their representatives have all been very professional and our overall experience with them is excellent.

Answer 1

Hi Clyde! Thank you for sharing your experiences with our service! We are happy to hear that our team members are efficient and there has been an improvement in recent months. We are definitely going to take a look at some of the misspellings and perhaps even create a caller ID database or reference list for frequent callers and top clients. We are always working to get better at what we do and appreciate all the feedback you may have for us. Thank you again and Happy Holidays to you and your team!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

We're in a service industry, so we had to web-capture calls after five o'clock. Our headquarter company then set up Answer 1 for us and with it, I get a call after hours from a live person who says, "You want me to patch you through?" Answer 1 has helped us and we've captured many after-hours sales because of working with them. I've had a wide variety of interactions with Answer 1 representatives. Some of the representatives don’t know what we do, so their terminology isn’t correct. I sell something that has the initials VFD but the representatives, sometimes, leave the F out or think that VFD stands for voluntary fire department when it’s not. But these are just things that even a trained person would probably miss and Answer 1 has gotten better in the last three to six months. I can now understand the folks who call me. And overall, they're always short and sweet with me and they're quick.

5.00/5

Our business uses Answer 1's answering service when the office is not occupied. It seemed to be fine because we get the messages that are there when we're not available. Also, it is an emergency number for people.

5.00/5

I got Answer 1’s CRS service and it has done our business well. It lets us know when we get emergency calls and it’s really good on filtering up non-emergency calls or some sending out the emails. I only deal with their reps if I have a question in regards to the message that they sent. I’m very satisfied with my overall experience with Answer 1.

4.00/5

Answer 1 was always implanted when I first started with the company and they answer the phone when we're not in. It makes sure that we get the emergency calls, so that it doesn't cost us more money in the long run if we get it the next day. They're very efficient.

Answer 1

Hi Luann! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the service and our Customer Success Team has been responsive when you've needed them! Thank you for your review and if you need anything at all, we are here for you!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My job duties have expanded so much and it’s hard for me to get to the phone all the time. Right now, we’re using Answer 1 for after hours and we make very few calls so I want them to answer in the daytime too. However, we have a huge variety of calls and some of them are very sensitive. I'm also running into problems finding the time to get a protocol in place for them and to constructively instruct them how to do it. And, I have a traditional employer who is very hesitant about trying something like this. But so far, they're great. They’re a live answering service and I really like the two women that I have worked with over the phone and email. They're beyond accommodating to me with my delay in getting the system fully set up.

5.00/5

I really like Answer 1. I got their calling service. We don't want to have a huge amount of overhead with office space and employees so they were a perfect solution because I can be anywhere in the world and they will relay calls to me. They answer the calls in a professional way and our clients never know that I don't have somebody else to answer and that I have my own employees answering the phone. Their representatives were great. Sometimes I would get calls or miss a call. I call them back immediately and they always know who called, why they called and they have a little blurb on them and they can always connect me back and that's great. Furthermore, I love the transcription service where I get an email if I'm on a flight and I'm not able to answer the phone and my business partner isn't able to answer the phone. They do a great job.

5.00/5

We have contracts with the DESDADV and part of our protocol is we need to ensure that if it's after hours, we have to return a message within 15 minutes. We wanted to make sure that that was being accommodated. We use the service of Answer 1 for answering calls after hours. All the interactions with their reps have been very positive. Since working with Answer 1, we don't have any deficits in returning calls. They are efficient and get the job done.

4.00/5

I googled a bunch of companies for answering services. When I spoke to Answer 1’s rep and summed up the prices and the service, they best fit what we needed. We utilize their answering service. It’s for emergencies when our residents don’t get through to the on call, then they can call the emergency line and speak with someone. And Answer 1 seems to be doing what we need and their service works for our company.

5.00/5

We use the after hours service of Answer 1 and they do a great job. They keep trying until they get a hold of somebody and are very good about sending email follow-ups after they do receive a call, which is very helpful. Their people are very friendly and personable. A lot of times they call me in the wee hours of the night and they're always very apologetic for waking me up, which I appreciate because sometimes I can be a bit cranky.

5.00/5

Our business is currently using Answer 1's answering service during after-hours. We need it since we're not open 24/7. All of my interactions with their reps have been good. They have our regular schedule and we tell them when we're out of the office or closed for whatever holiday and they get us all our messaging and everything. Their service has been very helpful and having them has positively impacted our business. I'd recommend their service.

5.00/5

We're a property management and we needed to have someone available to answer our phone for us and for our tenants anytime there's an emergency at the building. Our director of property management referred us to Answer 1. Having it allows us to have a 24-hour service for our tenants. Also, Luvia, Answer 1's account manager has been great to work with and she's always very helpful whenever I have any questions. So far, it's been a very good experience.

5.00/5

We’re a 24/7 repair shop and the main reason we use Answer 1 is we all like to stay home on weekends but we have to be here if the customer needs us. As soon as 4:00 comes and we close the office, Answer 1 picks up all our calls then at they stop at 6:00 AM. On Fridays at 4:00, they pick up calls until Monday at 6:00 AM. They represent our office 24/7 except for the 10 hours a day that we’re open. We’ve used Answer 1 for 29 years and that’s because we love them.

Back when we had pagers, they were one of the services that would forward things to pagers, like calls that would come in. That was a pretty unique service back then and they’ve kept up with the times. They’re always on top of things. For instance, when holidays are coming up, they’ll reach out to us to make sure that they understand our holiday hours. We have several people that are on-call and that rotates among the staff here. And all we have to do is shoot Answer 1 an email saying, “Please swap this person for that on these dates,” and it’s done. We get an email back saying, “Taken care of.” Never a question and they just do it. They’ve given us the ability to truly be available 24/7. It’s a huge benefit to us.

5.00/5

We have Answer 1 to pick up and direct phone calls to agents when the office is closed. Their service has helped because we tend to get a lot of phone calls after 5:00 'cause it's the time people get out of work. Before the office opens, we get a lot of phone calls as well. It's nice that somebody is picking them up and directing them. Their reps are very friendly and helpful. I'm usually the one who calls to add or remove agents and it doesn’t take me five minutes whenever I call them for them to do so. They get the agents set up quick and they always do everything in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with my experience with them.

5.00/5

My fellow property manager recommended Answer 1, and I got the company's after hours answering service for our phones. Everybody I've talked to over there has always been very friendly, and the few times that we've had emergency calls, they've made it convenient and easy for people who were calling. I would recommend them.

4.00/5

We use the answering service that Answer 1 provides since we need their service to answer our calls when we’re not able to. Their reps have always been pleasant. The overall experience has been satisfactory so far.

5.00/5

We’ve been using the Answer 1 service since I’ve been working and I’m coming on eight years in November. It’s helpful to have numbers and have it refer to people to call. Our maintenance man doesn’t like it because when my employer's not around, she calls him. But the request gets handled throughout the night if somebody has an emergency so that works out well. Callers either call the guards or they would call the office and then the instructions would tell them to call our employer.

5.00/5

We’ve been with Answer 1 for five years and we’ve been satisfied with their service. When we’re out of the office, they fill the calls and then shoot us an email with a summary of the call. They’ve helped and we were able to obtain calls and follow-up with clients that we would’ve otherwise missed. I’ve also called customer service to ask a few questions and make sure that things are running right and everything was always answered professionally and promptly.

5.00/5

We use Answer 1's after hours receptionist so they take phone calls for us after we close. If we’re going to be closing the business for the day because we have a company meeting, I call the main number and I explain to them who I am, that we’re going to be closed and I ask them to relay that message to residents when they call and when we forward the phones. It’s always been handled greatly. They’ve always put notes in the file so when residents call in, they’re able to answer the question for them.

We like having a live representative speak and be able to decipher if a call is ideally a real maintenance emergency. The Answer 1 staff are the ones who make a decision if they should page out the maintenance or if they could let the person know that’s a standard work order and that the message will be given to the office in the morning. Another benefit compared to Answer Phoenix which our other company uses is that if Answer 1 try to reach out and call the pager and no one answers, they have my manager's phone number on file and my maintenance supervisor’s cellphone. So, they’re able to go through a list and call different people until someone answers to ensure that emergencies are handled correctly. It's been great so far and I would definitely recommend them.

4.00/5

We've had Answer 1 for years using their virtual receptionist overnight feature. The only time we needed to communicate with them was when they would ask if there was a problem after hours. We know that they’re there and they also do holiday service. My only complaint is about billing. The usage period is different than the billing period. For instance, the service period we’re paying is June seven to July four. However, the usage period is May 10th to June 6th. It winds up that we have to pay 13 times a year and not 12. We also have another account that is like that and we wind up having to pay a 13th month which on the customer side is like paying them twice in one month. It’s like they bill ahead for service and then they’re behind a month for usage. But otherwise, they’re good and we're happy with them.

5.00/5

We have great service from Answer 1. They are courteous, right on time and very efficient. The reps call me if there's an emergency, and then either I get the call or I call them right back. I would recommend them overall.

5.00/5

Answer 1 was put in by our corporate offices and we utilize the virtual receptionist. It was for backup for customers that don't know our hours or time changes. We got a lot of people that travel. Whenever we're not open and taking calls, they answer. Answer 1 reps are very nice and they have all the information upfront for you whenever they call. So, you can jot down a phone number or name. And they call us directly for after hours mostly for emergencies.

Answer 1

Hi Courtney! Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear the service has been great! We are thankful for your partnership and if there is anything you may need, we are just a phone call (or an email or a chat) away! :)

Original review: June 16, 2017

Answer1 is great. I saw them on the internet and used their virtual receptionist. Everybody has been really nice.