Customer Reviews

4.69/5
based on 231 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

We've been using Answer 1 for a few years now as our primary answering service. We use after-hours and midday answering so any calls that are missed from our office location automatically roll over to their facility. We like their convenience, ease of use and great communication. Pairing with Answer 1 has been fantastic. Virtually, the idea is for the customers to not know that they're speaking to Answer 1 or if they're speaking to a rep from our company. We are able to receive those messages from them and get back to our customers quickly.

Everybody at Answer 1 has always been great. They were very helpful and quick to respond. Once in a while, we have hiccups and things we ask them to improve or modify, and those things are always addressed very quickly. We can't imagine working with anyone else. Answer 1 has been reliable for us, so their reliability and their excellent communication is definitely something that should be considered.

5.00/5

We utilize Answer 1's intake services and they screen potential client calls for us. Our interaction with the Answer 1 reps has always been really positive. We have our own manager, so anytime I want to change anything or re-route something, she has always been really easy to work with. The service has gone really well and has definitely helped us out. Answer 1 integrates with a lot of different software which I really like, and we are more able to do other work knowing that the calls are being taken care of. I would definitely recommend Answer 1.

4.00/5

My company is happy with Answer 1's full-service approach, and its modern options. We use their legal answering department and have only had positive interactions with Answer 1 staff. The messages are prompt and it is very helpful that they come to my phone and my email address. While the price is higher than we are accustomed, I have trust in their service.

5.00/5

The company owner and the office manager have set us up with Answer 1 for our after-hours answering service. The company owner and his daughter, who's the future owner, had a meeting with Answer 1 and they decided to change over from AnswerNow. Now, we roll our phones over to them to answer the calls after 6 PM. Then, an email giving us all the information for the customers that called in after we closed at 6:00 comes through when we get here at around 7:15 in the morning.

We had a technician that no longer is employed with us. He was our on-call guy for the night, and he was who they send the messages to from 6:00 to 9:00. Our technicians and plumbers still take calls so we had to change it for the day. I had to reach out to one of their representatives through email, and he responded back promptly and told me he updated the records. I got a request to do a survey via email, gave him a kudos, and he sent me a little picture of the movie Office Space. It was really funny and it was a good rapport.

With Answer 1, the company is still able to get information to our technicians but still being able to let the office girls here go home after a 10-hour shift. They cover three hours, and within three hours if a customer has sewage backing up in their bathtub, a slab leak, or someone's heater goes out, Answer 1 is there to answer the call for us.

5.00/5

Our Texas branch uses Answer 1, and they've been in business before. We use them for after-hours emergency calls, so between the hours of 3:30 and 7:30 a.m., our calls are rolling to Answer 1. They answer all of our calls and then they either direct the call to our on-call person or send us a message letting us know that we need to follow up. They monitor what an emergency service is or what a message is, so our after-hours people aren't being bothered with office calls on the weekends. It frees up our people's time and they're able to focus on legitimate after-hours calls that we need to respond to. Plus when I talk to the business support team, they've always been very responsive. Everything is going well and I would definitely recommend them.

4.00/5

I partnered with Answer 1 to free up some of my employees, reduce cost and separate legitimate calls versus non-legitimate calls. For the most part, it has done the things I was looking forward for it to do.

4.00/5

I looked up Answer 1 on the internet and my first initial contact with them was positive. I transfer my phones to them in the evening so they answer my office phones from 5:00 PM to 7:00 AM. They’re very good at what they do and they take great messages. I receive messages through my cellphone and they also call me on the phone. If they’ve got an emergency or somebody insists on talking to me, I will receive a phone call from somebody on my cell. I have the option of either having them patch it through to me or taking a phone number and I’ll call them back. I’m happy with their service.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We’ve always had an answering service and Answer 1 has been a whole lot more reliable than those that we’ve used in the past. It’s nice to have that peace of mind that they’re doing a good job, and they’ve been very flexible as far as if we’ve ever had any issues. They address them right away. We had run into some issues in the past with another company, but Answer 1 seemed to have an answer for those problems that we had run into. Answer 1 seem to have a very high quality as far as their team. They invited us in to see their corporation, and the individual that we were working with at that time, and she had exactly what we were looking for. She has been very positive and willing to work with us. However, I noticed that if we call them on their line, sometimes, it takes a while for them to pick up their own line. So for an answering service, that’s a little bit of a concern. But over time, I’ve seen that it becomes less and less of an issue for them.

5.00/5

Original review: July 19, 2018

Answer 1 is fabulous and great. We've been using them for a long time and we love them. We use their answering service after-hours and whenever we have an emergency, they are able to contact the on-call person and relay the message so that they can contact the resident. So, they are able to address the issues immediately without having to give out personal phone numbers. We communicate with Answer 1's reps mainly through email and if ever we have any issues, we give them a call and they rectify the problem right away. They're very professional and we have no desire to switch to any other company. Even though we've had other ones in here trying to solicit our business, we tell them that we're happy with who we're with.

5.00/5

Our business doesn't get receptionists and having a temp to come in our office was too much and it wasn't worth it. We needed someone to answer the phone and Answer 1 has been very helpful when I'm out of the office. I'm the only staff member so if I take a day off or leave then phones are still being answered. We have been using the call forwarding service since the end of February. I interact with their representatives usually by email and they were all right and answering any time I had a question.

5.00/5

I use Answer 1 for inbound and outbound answering service. The other campus, which is on the same group of schools for us, had a good experience with it. And then, in our initial look-around, it seemed like they were going to be the best partner for us. Everybody at Answer 1 has been easy to work with and the calls are getting answered, which is a priority for us. I work with Cameron and she has been amazing, easy to work with, and has been helping us plan what we need and coordinate it all. That's been a difference-maker for us. Answer 1 is reliable and they function as a business partner more than our previous service. Beyond just getting the phone answered, we needed someone who we can talk to about the service and how we need to tailor it, and different things that our business needs and that they're always available for that.

4.00/5

We used to do an internal project hotline through our end and we were just getting too many projects, so we started looking at different answering service throughout. The office manager found Answer 1. They're right on the street from where we are. The account manager who I've called and spoken to when we were first setting everything up was really good. The people from Answer 1 have also always been really helpful and willing to assist with anything that we need. Any changes that we needed in the beginning when we were first starting to get everything rolling, they were really helpful in that. Partnering with them has definitely helped us out. Our business has grown, and with their answering service for our project hotline, they've been able to take a load off. I would recommend them as an answering service for different projects.

5.00/5

The company already has Answer 1 before I came and I've been with the company for 15 years now. For the emergency services and so forth, the company would be calling them. Working with Answer 1 is good because you're not having to worry that you're not getting connected with them. If they see anything that needs attention, they'll call us. They're a good company and I have no complaints. I've been in this business a long time, and I've seen other properties use different companies and they're not as good as Answer 1. Hopefully, Answer 1 is gonna stay because they've been here many, many years and they're not taking it for granted. They're dependable and there's never an excuse why they couldn't get a hold of them.

5.00/5

Answer 1 picks up on calls after hours for our business and then during hours, it rings after a certain point. With that, they have helped our business since people prefer talking to someone than just leaving a voicemail. They also keep track of all the physical call log and get all the contact information so that we don't have to do that ourselves. Their reps have been very helpful and friendly as well. Any questions I've had, they got back to me right away so they could answer right then and there. And if they didn't have the ability of knowing what the response would be, they still got back to me right away.

5.00/5

It's been a positive experience with Answer 1 and I would recommend them. We use their virtual receptionist service and they've impacted our business in a positive way.

5.00/5

We have a good partnership Answer 1. They take the team's after hour phone calls. Their reps are also good to work with and they do a good job of getting the information we need by the time they get a hold of us.

4.00/5

We had an account that was transferred to Answer 1 from another company. The other company ended up specializing in attorneys only so I thought of trying Answer 1 out and we've been happy, so far. There were some hiccups in the transition, but no problem. We've been using their services for six months now. They answer calls for us, make appointments, forward calls when needed and filter out sales calls. It frees up some more of our time. Recently, I emailed our rep, for we needed to make a change in our processes of how we set appointments and she quickly made the change. It seems like it's going well, so far.

5.00/5

Our former company turned over our answering service to Answer 1 which we use when we’re closed or if we’re at lunch. Their reps are nice and always polite.

5.00/5

Answer 1 took over the company we were using for the answering service portion. They took over for Alert and they were hired to do after hour calls. When we had a couple of little issues, the reps were easy to fix them. We’ve been very happy with Answer 1.

4.00/5

Original review: March 22, 2018

I got somebody in the office in the morning to answer the phone but I don’t have anybody in the afternoon and I don’t have time to answer every call. I thought getting a receptionist service would be a good option. So, I Googled answering service and found Answer 1. So far, I’m very satisfied with their service. A lot of times, when people call me, they get the voicemail and sometimes they just hang up. So when somebody answers the phone, at least I’ll know who called and typically, they leave a message. I’m better informed about who calls and why they call if I do miss that call.

5.00/5

I've worked at Coca-Cola in Phoenix, Arizona for 12 years and we have been using Answer 1 for over 12 years. Whatever needs to be changed, added, deleted goes through me. Our business utilizes their virtual receptionist services. When the employees call in sick, or that they are going to be late or not coming to work, Answer 1 answers the phone. The system then asks things like what shift and what the reasons for calling out are. Then it sends an email to me and the managers and that is how we find out.

Answer 1 is extremely helpful because everybody gets the email and everybody knows the time that the employee called out. They have a number that the employee gives as well as a caller ID number in case we need to get in touch with them instead of calling or texting a supervisor who may or may not be working that night. Answer 1 is accurate and if there is a mistake, they correct it immediately. Also, the Answer 1 representatives are very professional and polite and they provide a fast response. I would recommend this company to anybody. They are great to work with. I have given other Coke plants and other non-Coke related businesses Answer 1's information so they could use it too.

5.00/5

We use Answer 1's live agent messaging. We're working four shifts here and we are on call 24 hours, for three people. Our customers need to be able to contact someone live. When a customer is down for a hotshot or a breakdown, we need to have fast service. We normally have 30 minutes to an hour to take care of the customer, and that's including calling a Cape Air freight or getting a charter airplane. The system also works out great because that whole process is time-consuming considering the short time frame that we have. Then, every week, I speak with their team over email and they notify us who's going to be on call for that week. If there is a holiday, they notify us two weeks in advance so that they can help us and we can help them as far as identifying who is going to be on call.

5.00/5

We partnered with Answer 1 as we needed a live person to answer our phones after hours. We've been using them for 10 years and they've always done what they're supposed to in a timely manner. We get our leads for the down floors so it's still keeping our money rolling in. They're a great option for an after-hours answering service.

5.00/5

Our company has Answer 1's answering machine service. Answer 1 is very reliable when we're unavailable (after hours and weekends). Their representatives are very good, responsive and when I call, they're detail-oriented and courteous.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

We've had Answer 1 for quite some time and they were here before I became the manager. We use their virtual receptionist for off-hour services. When the doctor's on call they've done very well. Anytime I've had to call them they've always been very courteous and very helpful.

5.00/5

Answer 1 is definitely a helpful program to be part of and I would highly recommend them. I was in the need of making sure we have somebody answering our phones at all hours. I reached out to a company that we worked with hand in hand and they recommended Answer 1 for the right solution to handle those calls that come in and route them as requested. Answer 1 takes care of our after-hours phone calls and they have been good so far. Their people have been good, customer support is there, and the creativity of meeting the needs that we request has always come through.

4.00/5

We rolled out Answer 1's service company-wide several months ago. We were looking for a unified service nationwide versus every division having their own answering service, and so we got Answer 1's service to handle our emergency after-hour calls. We had a previous service that provided the same things and partnering with Answer 1 has been an easy and very smooth transition. The representative, Brianna, who handled our account was absolutely incredible with the transition and very good about answering or responding in a timely manner to any questions that I may have. There were a bit of inconsistencies as far as the daily updates that we received from Answer 1. But other than that, it’s been a good experience. Using Answer 1 is simple, user-friendly, and straightforward.

5.00/5

When we are not in the office, the number we call is from Answer 1 and it actually answers our phone, live. And then it texts me when we're receiving calls after hours. And they answer exactly how we answer it - like if I call in, it sounds just like you're calling the office. They don't say it's an answering service. So far, I haven't had any problems. They do a great job.

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Answer 1 was referred to me by my old answering service. We use it for after-hours answering services, which is necessary for us. Their representatives are very nice, though sometimes they like to be very nice to us and chatty on the phone. We usually try to rush through that real quick because we know that chatting with the representative means that a client of ours is just sitting on hold. Other than that, we are happy with the service.

5.00/5

We were looking for an answering service. We looked Answer 1 up online and they were the closest to our office. We went down, took a little tour, liked what they had to say, and signed up right then and there. The service has been super helpful. We get all of our calls and messages. Their reps are really good about asking if the calls could wait and if they can't, they give me a call right away. They either patch me through or just give the callers instruction. It was super simple.