Customer Reviews

4.69/5
based on 209 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We utilize Answer 1's intake services and they screen potential client calls for us. Our interaction with the Answer 1 reps has always been really positive. We have our own manager, so anytime I want to change anything or re-route something, she has always been really easy to work with. The service has gone really well and has definitely helped us out. Answer 1 integrates with a lot of different software which I really like, and we are more able to do other work knowing that the calls are being taken care of. I would definitely recommend Answer 1.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I’ve only been with Answer 1 for about a month and a half and it’s one of the best decisions I ever made. They are amazing, very honest and I love them. The staff looks very committed and professional. I’ve got a great experience so I really endorse their services. I’m a personal injury attorney and one of my colleagues within the community recommended them. Since I partnered with Answer 1, I noticed that I’m getting my leads captured and I’m getting really, really good feedback from my clients and opposing counsels. So, they’re doing a good job.

5.00/5

I'm a partner in the nation's largest cloud-based law firm. So, a virtual assistant type of platform is perfect for our business model. I was looking for that type of option and had looked at other services. Then a friend employed by Answer 1 knew of my business and suggested that I try the service out so I did and Answer 1 fit perfectly.

I use the virtual assistant, so the reception services - the call answering, the call forwarding to my mobile device as well as the email and text message forwarding. The reps have been great and very professional. They call me directly and provide me with the caller's information in terms of who they are, who they're with and what they're calling in regard to. I also have Answer 1 transfer the call to me or take a message. Then at the close of business day, they forward me a text message with the summary of the caller's information. And they forward me an email copy of all of the costs that I've received during the day. That gives me the ability to track it. So, I have a separate folder that I retain all those emails in.

Plus, the text message number and the email address that Answer 1 contacts me through is specific to my account. So that let's say for instance, I want Answer 1 to provide an out of office message. I can email, call or text the number that contacts me and say, "Hey, I'm gonna be out of the office on Friday, May 19th. So, please take a message and inform callers that I'm unavailable. And if they have an emergency to call this number." And I can do that remotely whether I'm driving in the car, sitting in the airport or wherever I may be. So, that makes it easy. I really like the service and it's worked out perfect.

I've also got a lot of really positive feedback, not just from external callers but also from my colleagues and my partners. One of the firm's two founders called me and was transferred through Answer 1 and he commented on how professional it sounded. We tagged that more of our partners needed to get something like that because it conveyed the appearance that I wasn't working remotely and that I had a dedicated receptionist to answer my calls on a regular basis. So, getting that kind of feedback was awesome.

5.00/5

I use Answer 1 for inbound and outbound answering service. The other campus, which is on the same group of schools for us, had a good experience with it. And then, in our initial look-around, it seemed like they were going to be the best partner for us. Everybody at Answer 1 has been easy to work with and the calls are getting answered, which is a priority for us. I work with Cameron and she has been amazing, easy to work with, and has been helping us plan what we need and coordinate it all. That's been a difference-maker for us. Answer 1 is reliable and they function as a business partner more than our previous service. Beyond just getting the phone answered, we needed someone who we can talk to about the service and how we need to tailor it, and different things that our business needs and that they're always available for that.

4.00/5

We used to do an internal project hotline through our end and we were just getting too many projects, so we started looking at different answering service throughout. The office manager found Answer 1. They're right on the street from where we are. The account manager who I've called and spoken to when we were first setting everything up was really good. The people from Answer 1 have also always been really helpful and willing to assist with anything that we need. Any changes that we needed in the beginning when we were first starting to get everything rolling, they were really helpful in that. Partnering with them has definitely helped us out. Our business has grown, and with their answering service for our project hotline, they've been able to take a load off. I would recommend them as an answering service for different projects.

5.00/5

The company already has Answer 1 before I came and I've been with the company for 15 years now. For the emergency services and so forth, the company would be calling them. Working with Answer 1 is good because you're not having to worry that you're not getting connected with them. If they see anything that needs attention, they'll call us. They're a good company and I have no complaints. I've been in this business a long time, and I've seen other properties use different companies and they're not as good as Answer 1. Hopefully, Answer 1 is gonna stay because they've been here many, many years and they're not taking it for granted. They're dependable and there's never an excuse why they couldn't get a hold of them.

5.00/5

Answer 1 picks up on calls after hours for our business and then during hours, it rings after a certain point. With that, they have helped our business since people prefer talking to someone than just leaving a voicemail. They also keep track of all the physical call log and get all the contact information so that we don't have to do that ourselves. Their reps have been very helpful and friendly as well. Any questions I've had, they got back to me right away so they could answer right then and there. And if they didn't have the ability of knowing what the response would be, they still got back to me right away.

5.00/5

It's been a positive experience with Answer 1 and I would recommend them. We use their virtual receptionist service and they've impacted our business in a positive way.

5.00/5

We have a good partnership Answer 1. They take the team's after hour phone calls. Their reps are also good to work with and they do a good job of getting the information we need by the time they get a hold of us.

4.00/5

We had an account that was transferred to Answer 1 from another company. The other company ended up specializing in attorneys only so I thought of trying Answer 1 out and we've been happy, so far. There were some hiccups in the transition, but no problem. We've been using their services for six months now. They answer calls for us, make appointments, forward calls when needed and filter out sales calls. It frees up some more of our time. Recently, I emailed our rep, for we needed to make a change in our processes of how we set appointments and she quickly made the change. It seems like it's going well, so far.

5.00/5

Our former company turned over our answering service to Answer 1 which we use when we’re closed or if we’re at lunch. Their reps are nice and always polite.

5.00/5

Answer 1 took over the company we were using for the answering service portion. They took over for Alert and they were hired to do after hour calls. When we had a couple of little issues, the reps were easy to fix them. We’ve been very happy with Answer 1.

4.00/5

Original review: March 22, 2018

I got somebody in the office in the morning to answer the phone but I don’t have anybody in the afternoon and I don’t have time to answer every call. I thought getting a receptionist service would be a good option. So, I Googled answering service and found Answer 1. So far, I’m very satisfied with their service. A lot of times, when people call me, they get the voicemail and sometimes they just hang up. So when somebody answers the phone, at least I’ll know who called and typically, they leave a message. I’m better informed about who calls and why they call if I do miss that call.

5.00/5

I've worked at Coca-Cola in Phoenix, Arizona for 12 years and we have been using Answer 1 for over 12 years. Whatever needs to be changed, added, deleted goes through me. Our business utilizes their virtual receptionist services. When the employees call in sick, or that they are going to be late or not coming to work, Answer 1 answers the phone. The system then asks things like what shift and what the reasons for calling out are. Then it sends an email to me and the managers and that is how we find out.

Answer 1 is extremely helpful because everybody gets the email and everybody knows the time that the employee called out. They have a number that the employee gives as well as a caller ID number in case we need to get in touch with them instead of calling or texting a supervisor who may or may not be working that night. Answer 1 is accurate and if there is a mistake, they correct it immediately. Also, the Answer 1 representatives are very professional and polite and they provide a fast response. I would recommend this company to anybody. They are great to work with. I have given other Coke plants and other non-Coke related businesses Answer 1's information so they could use it too.

5.00/5

We use Answer 1's live agent messaging. We're working four shifts here and we are on call 24 hours, for three people. Our customers need to be able to contact someone live. When a customer is down for a hotshot or a breakdown, we need to have fast service. We normally have 30 minutes to an hour to take care of the customer, and that's including calling a Cape Air freight or getting a charter airplane. The system also works out great because that whole process is time-consuming considering the short time frame that we have. Then, every week, I speak with their team over email and they notify us who's going to be on call for that week. If there is a holiday, they notify us two weeks in advance so that they can help us and we can help them as far as identifying who is going to be on call.

5.00/5

We partnered with Answer 1 as we needed a live person to answer our phones after hours. We've been using them for 10 years and they've always done what they're supposed to in a timely manner. We get our leads for the down floors so it's still keeping our money rolling in. They're a great option for an after-hours answering service.

5.00/5

Our company has Answer 1's answering machine service. Answer 1 is very reliable when we're unavailable (after hours and weekends). Their representatives are very good, responsive and when I call, they're detail-oriented and courteous.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

We've had Answer 1 for quite some time and they were here before I became the manager. We use their virtual receptionist for off-hour services. When the doctor's on call they've done very well. Anytime I've had to call them they've always been very courteous and very helpful.

5.00/5

Answer 1 is definitely a helpful program to be part of and I would highly recommend them. I was in the need of making sure we have somebody answering our phones at all hours. I reached out to a company that we worked with hand in hand and they recommended Answer 1 for the right solution to handle those calls that come in and route them as requested. Answer 1 takes care of our after-hours phone calls and they have been good so far. Their people have been good, customer support is there, and the creativity of meeting the needs that we request has always come through.

4.00/5

We rolled out Answer 1's service company-wide several months ago. We were looking for a unified service nationwide versus every division having their own answering service, and so we got Answer 1's service to handle our emergency after-hour calls. We had a previous service that provided the same things and partnering with Answer 1 has been an easy and very smooth transition. The representative, Brianna, who handled our account was absolutely incredible with the transition and very good about answering or responding in a timely manner to any questions that I may have. There were a bit of inconsistencies as far as the daily updates that we received from Answer 1. But other than that, it’s been a good experience. Using Answer 1 is simple, user-friendly, and straightforward.

5.00/5

When we are not in the office, the number we call is from Answer 1 and it actually answers our phone, live. And then it texts me when we're receiving calls after hours. And they answer exactly how we answer it - like if I call in, it sounds just like you're calling the office. They don't say it's an answering service. So far, I haven't had any problems. They do a great job.

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Answer 1 was referred to me by my old answering service. We use it for after-hours answering services, which is necessary for us. Their representatives are very nice, though sometimes they like to be very nice to us and chatty on the phone. We usually try to rush through that real quick because we know that chatting with the representative means that a client of ours is just sitting on hold. Other than that, we are happy with the service.

5.00/5

We were looking for an answering service. We looked Answer 1 up online and they were the closest to our office. We went down, took a little tour, liked what they had to say, and signed up right then and there. The service has been super helpful. We get all of our calls and messages. Their reps are really good about asking if the calls could wait and if they can't, they give me a call right away. They either patch me through or just give the callers instruction. It was super simple.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I like Answer 1. It’s been a very good professional upgrade, relative to voicemail alone and it definitely freed up some time and energy of having to not be in the office as frequently. The reps were also very professional, but they have a soft side and they’re very nice, which is important to me in business. They don’t seem aggressive and they don’t seem to contrive. It’s actually nice when the clients are calling and get to speak with one of them. Their customer service is definitely excellent. You can get somebody that make changes or handle your request right away and their pricing is actually very fair. I really had an excellent experience from sales, all the way through to operations and follow up and customer service. I’m very pleased.

5.00/5

We've been using American1 to assist in our business for at least 16 years. We use their 24-hour service and boarding of messages as we cannot have a physical presence at our building 24/7. Whenever I need to call them their reps are very responsive. Answer 1 has a positive business ethics and we look forward to their continuing in a positive manner.

5.00/5

We needed to make a change and Answer 1 was the most organized. We use their answering service and we’re getting all of our calls, which is important. If the call is important, we can follow up with them. Also, Answer 1 has been prompt with their reports and their reps have all been really helpful and informative. By far, everything’s been great.

5.00/5

I liked Answer 1's price and I have a good experience with them. Answer 1's answering service is helping me and I'm not answering the phone all the time now. Also, their representatives have been always good.

5.00/5

Answer 1 offered a service that we needed and they seem to be very efficient. They take our after-hours calls and then dispatch them. They do a simplistic service for us but they do a great job. Also, their representatives have all been very professional and our overall experience with them is excellent.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

We're in a service industry, so we had to web-capture calls after five o'clock. Our headquarter company then set up Answer 1 for us and with it, I get a call after hours from a live person who says, "You want me to patch you through?" Answer 1 has helped us and we've captured many after-hours sales because of working with them. I've had a wide variety of interactions with Answer 1 representatives. Some of the representatives don’t know what we do, so their terminology isn’t correct. I sell something that has the initials VFD but the representatives, sometimes, leave the F out or think that VFD stands for voluntary fire department when it’s not. But these are just things that even a trained person would probably miss and Answer 1 has gotten better in the last three to six months. I can now understand the folks who call me. And overall, they're always short and sweet with me and they're quick.

5.00/5

Our business uses Answer 1's answering service when the office is not occupied. It seemed to be fine because we get the messages that are there when we're not available. Also, it is an emergency number for people.