Customer Reviews

based on 41 ratings
Read more reviews

Gerrie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Amanda! She loves helping customers! Good luck with paying off your debt and getting your business started! We can't wait to hear all about your success. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Fairfield Funding is awesome!! I worked with Amanda and she was so nice. She answered all my questions and explained everything so much. After talking to her, I knew I had to work with her! I have never worked with anyone else but I know Fairfield is amazing and honest!

Michelle,

Thank you so much for that! We are really glad you had time to make a smart and well informed decision. We know it's extremely important so we never rush anyone into it! We enjoyed working with you and are so pleased you accomplished your goals! Best of luck going forward! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

This company is great at what they do! I have gone back and forth on selling my settlement for years, and whenever I contacted companies in the past, they would drive me crazy with phone calls and emails. Fairfield is patient and considerate, and I never felt like they were rushing me into making a decision. I finally decided to just get the lump sum and Kristin took care of everything. I couldn’t be happier to be out of debt and to have a new, safe car to get my family around. Would choose this company again in a heartbeat.

Elio,

We are so thankful that we had the chance to be a part of getting your daughters medical bills paid and making sure she received the very best medical care. We know this was a very difficult decision for you and your family. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations and helped. We wish you all health and happiness. Please stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

My wife and I had some unexpected medical bills come up with our daughter. We didn't want to sell our structured settlement but had no choice. Our daughter's health had to come first and we needed money now to make that happen. So, we decided to sell. We had a lot of hesitation about all of it and were very nervous. After doing a lot of research, we decided Fairfield was the best company. Fairfield made doing something we didn't want to do much easier by giving us the most money, easing my fears, and getting it all done quickly!

Jason,

We are so glad to hear that the process was easy and fast for you! We really enjoyed working with you! You did great at your hearing as well. Congratulations and best of luck! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I just finished getting a lump sum for my structured settlement. I worked with Fairfield and am so glad I did! They made the process smooth and easy. I didn't really have to do anything or worry about anything after I signed my documents. I went to court and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. If I ever sell again I know without a doubt I will go straight to Fairfield Funding.

Alan,

We are so happy for you and the purchase of your new home! It is beautiful!! Thank you for trusting us to help you fulfill this dream of yours. We are glad to hear you had a great experience working with Mitch. He is very good at what he does and he really enjoys helping customers. Enjoy your home and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I worked with Mitch and he was great. He is very informed and knows what he’s doing. He always took the time to make sure I knew exactly what was going on and where we were in the process. I was on a pretty tight deadline trying to get a house, and I was already stressed out. This could have been totally overwhelming, but Fairfield made it easy. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a lump sum!

Ms. R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with Kristin. We truly believe our customers deserve all the best and so we have the best to help them! It is a very important financial transaction so having questions answered thoroughly is a must! Kristin's experience makes her able to handle transfers amazingly. Glad we finished the transaction in time for the holidays! Happy New Year to you! Thank you again for your review and more importantly for trusting Fairfield!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Kristin was very amazing. She helped me when I had questions and they gave me an amazing quote and I had no problems with them at all. I would recommend this company to everyone. They are great, I appreciate all they did for me.

Kay,

Thank you so much! We are so glad that you had a great experience and got the best rate! These transactions can be tough at times so having someone you trust to work with makes a HUGE difference!! We love working with our local GA residents! Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I'm so pleased with my transaction with this company. The customer service here is A+. Everyone is so friendly and they made me feel comfortable knowing that I received the best rate. I've called many times and they've always answered my questions and any concerns I've had. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for your help!

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Fairfield and Kristin! We are glad it was successful and you were communicated with often! That is one of the best things about working with a small company, we are very close to our customers and can respond to them quickly! We wish you all the best! Thank you for choosing Fairfield!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Kristin was very professional, and very helpful during my process. She returned e-mails and phone calls quickly. Very nice woman. She answered all my questions and concerns to the best of her knowledge. She also kept me up to date on everything.