Customer Reviews

4.98/5
based on 67 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Fairfield Funding is awesome!! I worked with Amanda and she was so nice. She answered all my questions and explained everything so much. After talking to her, I knew I had to work with her! I have never worked with anyone else but I know Fairfield is amazing and honest!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I needed to sell a portion of my annuity to purchase a new home. I called companies like J.G. Wentworth and a few others but Amanda from Fairfield Funding was quite helpful and sincere so it made me feel comfortable speaking with her. She was very clear in the information that she needed from me. Whenever I had any question, she was always available to help. She really went out of her way to make sure that I felt comfortable with the whole process and that I understood everything that I was doing at the time. Everything went smooth and pretty much the way she explained it. I was very pleased and I’m glad that I was able to work with her. Fairfield Funding showed me a couple of different options that were available to me, then I basically chose the one that best suited my needs.

But I was a little displeased that there was going to be an arbitrator or a third company involved with the payments when the transaction was going to occur. That part should have been explained a little bit clearer. But I’m in a better situation now. The property that I purchased has gained a lot of property value. I have a lot of equity. I was able to pretty much accomplish everything I needed as far as buying the house and getting out of debt that I had that time which helped alleviate me financially in the long run.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I used these guys to sell my annuity I inherited from my father. Amanda was my rep and she did exactly what she said she would do by giving me the exact sum she originally quoted. She was very direct and easy to work with. We had one small mix up with the docs but it was quickly solved. I would use them again if I ever needed them.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

This company is great at what they do! I have gone back and forth on selling my settlement for years, and whenever I contacted companies in the past, they would drive me crazy with phone calls and emails. Fairfield is patient and considerate, and I never felt like they were rushing me into making a decision. I finally decided to just get the lump sum and Kristin took care of everything. I couldn’t be happier to be out of debt and to have a new, safe car to get my family around. Would choose this company again in a heartbeat.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

My wife and I had some unexpected medical bills come up with our daughter. We didn't want to sell our structured settlement but had no choice. Our daughter's health had to come first and we needed money now to make that happen. So, we decided to sell. We had a lot of hesitation about all of it and were very nervous. After doing a lot of research, we decided Fairfield was the best company. Fairfield made doing something we didn't want to do much easier by giving us the most money, easing my fears, and getting it all done quickly!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I just finished getting a lump sum for my structured settlement. I worked with Fairfield and am so glad I did! They made the process smooth and easy. I didn't really have to do anything or worry about anything after I signed my documents. I went to court and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. If I ever sell again I know without a doubt I will go straight to Fairfield Funding.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I worked with Mitch and he was great. He is very informed and knows what he’s doing. He always took the time to make sure I knew exactly what was going on and where we were in the process. I was on a pretty tight deadline trying to get a house, and I was already stressed out. This could have been totally overwhelming, but Fairfield made it easy. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a lump sum!

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Kristin was very amazing. She helped me when I had questions and they gave me an amazing quote and I had no problems with them at all. I would recommend this company to everyone. They are great, I appreciate all they did for me.