Customer Reviews

based on 35 ratings
Read more reviews

D,

Thank you so much for trusting us to complete your transaction successfully! Amanda is wonderful and I know she thoroughly enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and please stay in touch. Have a great week!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

Fairfield Funding is absolutely amazing. Amanda ** was professional, personable, and honest. This company is wonderful, and Amanda played a huge part in facilitating my case which allowed me to access my money fast with minimal fees. By far the fastest and smoothest transaction possible. I would highly recommend Fairfield Funding.

Ms. Smith,

We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Fairfield and Kristen. We thank you for being such a pleasure to work with and for trusting us with the opportunity. We wish you all the best in the future. Please stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We are so happy that we decided to go with Fairfield Funding. Kirsten has been nothing but amazing and no matter how many times I called or emailed her she still was very nice and polite to speak with. I would recommend them to anyone anytime! We are very happy!

L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We absolutely loved doing business with you and were thankful for all the help you gave as well. We are glad we could get you the money you needed and deserved. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I had an awesome experience with Fairfield Funding from the beginning to the end of my transaction. Kristin and Amanda was so pleasant to me. Whenever I had a question they responded quickly. It didn't take them long to process my transaction. I would like to thank them because I was out of solutions and they made a lot of things possible for me. Thanks again.

Joshua,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what a great experience you had. We are truly thankful for your business and I know Kristin enjoyed working with you very much. We wish you all the best in the future and please say in touch! Have a great weekend!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

This has been a truly great and easy experience dealing with Kristin ** at Fairfield Funding. They have been extremely quick with all services and responses and were more than happy to answer and all questions. Their rates were extremely competitive and they were so much more pleasant to deal with than many of the other companies I received quotes from. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of this type of services. Thank you for everything Kristin.

Ms. P,

First, thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. Second, thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with Kristin and Fairfield Funding. You were such a pleasure to work with and we are very pleased with your successful outcome. Please keep in touch and we wish you all the success and happiness in the future. Thank you again!

Original review: July 28, 2016

I am not sure my order number, but Kristin ** was the person I worked with throughout the process and she was great. Promptly answered any questions I had and was very thorough. I would recommend her and the company to anyone.

Fairfield Funding

Mr. Ruiz, thank you so much for doing business with Fairfield Funding and taking the time to write a review. We value our customers and try to make the process as transparent as possible through honest communications. That combined with our experience are what sets us apart from others. Amanda truly enjoyed working with you! Thank you again for choosing Fairfield and giving us the opportunity to work with you. We wish you the best in your future adventures!

Original review: June 6, 2016

Clearly defined transfer process. Working with Fairfield Funding, and especially Amanda **, was an overall good experience. While working with Amanda on the transfer, I was confident in her experience and her honesty with me. I would recommend Fairfield Funding.

P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for choosing Fairfield! We are so glad your experience was exactly what it should be, stress free! Stay in touch and call us if we can ever help with anything in the future.

Original review: March 29, 2016

My experience with Fairfield Funding was stress free. They responded to all inquiries in a timely fashion and provided services as stated. I was treated fairly and responsibly. I would recommend Fairfield Funding without hesitation.

Sammy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for trusting Fairfield Funding with such an important financial decision. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience and are able to make repairs to your home! Have a great weekend!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2016

We were very pleased with our experience with Fairfield Funding. Amanda ** helped us with everything! She always kept us informed on all aspects of our case and any questions we had she would always answer in a timely manner usually within an hr or 2 even weekends. I would recommend this company to anyone. We could not have done the needed repairs to our home if it were not for her and this company. We are Grateful for what they have done for us.

Mr. Schulte,

We are so thankful that we were able to get this done for your mother. We know that when life is difficult, the last thing you want to worry about is a financial burden. We thank you for your trust in us and your business. Please keep in touch and we wish you and your mother the very best.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Kristin ** was a pleasure to work with at Fairfield Funding. The payment transfer from Genworth Annuity was a trying period for my mother and I as they continuously stalled the process. Kristin kept us up to date on the trying process. Kristin professionally and compassionately assured us that Fairfield would make sure that my mother would receive her money in this most difficult time. I would recommend Kristin and Fairfield Funding to anyone!

M,

Thank you for taking time to write a review and for your honesty. I am so glad we were able to work around your situation and still get you funded within a week of approval. We are so happy that you got the funds before Christmas so you can spend time with your family! Please keep in touch with us and Happy Holidays!!! We wish you all the best!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2015

I was very pleased with their service. It took a little bit longer than expected but that is ok. :) They were extremely nice and understanding of my situation and did all they could to help me. :) Would definitely use them again if I ever need money again. :)

Mr. R,

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kristin and Amanda truly enjoyed working with you also. As our customer, you deserve fairness, honesty and professionalism. We are pleased that you felt that and had a wonderful experience with Fairfield. Please keep in touch with us and Happy Holidays!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2015

I had dealt with several companies prior to coming to Fairfield. My experience with Fairfield was far superior both in their value pricing and customer service. Kristen and Amanda were professional, courteous, and efficient throughout the process. They were knowledgeable and friendly, answered all my questions and inquiries promptly and accurately. I would not only do business with them again I recommend this company to anyone needing funding. Fair, honest, professional, friendly and courteous. A truly rare find!!!

Ms. S.A.,

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Customer service and communication are some of our top priorities. We are very thankful for your business and very pleased to know you had such a wonderful experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

I can't say enough about your company and Kristin **. I have nothing but positive communications and customer service skills from your employees. This is the second time I have used your company and will continue to do so in the future. I will also tell other people to use your company as well. Once again thank you to everyone who took part and easing the transition of my annuity sale.

D,

You are wonderful! Thank you for going out of your way and leaving a comment. We are very glad you had such a wonderful experience! We hope you have a wonderful December and please stay in touch! Thank you for your business!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

Consistently goes above and beyond. A pleasure to work with. Kept me informed throughout the entire process. I would HIGHLY recommend Fairfield Funding!

J,

Thank you for taking the time to compliment Fairfield and Kristin. She is extremely professional and experienced. We are lucky to have her. We appreciate your business and are so glad we were able to help and show you that the process can go smoothly and there is an excellent company and professionals to work with. We wish you the very best. Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

Kristin was a great shepherd through the recent sale of my annuity to Fairfield. She was always prompt with answers to even the most benign questions and always had my back. I've done this before and was tired with the whole process, but she totally came through for me. #CynicalComeLoyal

S,

What a great review. Thank you. We are so glad you have trusted us not once, but twice. That means a lot to us and we are thankful for the opportunities. We hope you are doing well! Please stay in touch and let us know if we can ever help you in the future.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2015

This is my second time using Fairfield Funding. Each time I have been amazingly pleased. They ensure customer service and commitment. No matter what question I asked Kristin answered promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend them.

Jack,

Good to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Fairfield Funding. We always enjoy hearing that our customers had a great experience and were able to see that we are an honest, trustworthy and "no-games" kind of company. Thank you for the review and recommendation. Feel free to contact us anytime. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

I was very pleased with the service I received from Kristin ** of Fairfield Funding. Kristin was courteous and timely in getting back to me with regard to the questions I had. I checked three other companies before I chose Fairfield Funding. The other companies "low-balled" me with their initial offers for an annuity I wanted to sell. They also wanted to "play games" with regard to price negotiations; I don't like games! As a result, I highly recommend Kristin and Fairfield Funding.

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Fairfield Funding. We also think Kristin is great! She truly cares about her clients. Our clients satisfaction is a top priority for all of us here at Fairfield Funding. As always, thank you for your business and kind words. Feel free to contact us anytime. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

I just would like to a few words about Fairfield Funding. They treated me with nothing but professionalism. Your girl Kristen was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful with any concerns I might have with the whole process. I would definitely return to Fairfield in the future if I was going to sell my payments. I keep getting calls and junk mail from umpteen different companies and when I ask them to stop, they just keep on calling anyway. I wouldn't deal with those other companies if my life depended on it. Fairfield gave me room to breathe when we first started out and made me feel at ease with decisions without any pressure, unlike all the other companies. Keep up the good work.