Customer Reviews

4.99/5
based on 59 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: July 24, 2018

Truly have nothing bad to say about Fairfield Funding and everyone that works there. I never felt pressured. I never felt uneasy about the process or even like this might not be the right choice for me. Fast and EASY transaction. Would pick this company again!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Fairfield Funding is awesome!! I worked with Amanda and she was so nice. She answered all my questions and explained everything so much. After talking to her, I knew I had to work with her! I have never worked with anyone else but I know Fairfield is amazing and honest!

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My experience with Fairfield Funding was very pleasurable. After much research, they were able to get me the most money for my structured settlement. The paperwork and court approval process was very smooth and they made their promised payment promptly once we got approval! Would definitely recommend in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

The reviews are true, and they really do have great people working over there. I don't think anyone wants to have to sell payments, but if you do find yourself in a bind I would highly recommend giving Fairfield Funding a chance. Thank you for your fast and sincere help!

5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2018

This company really does do a good job. They are quick and super nice. I've done this so many times and I get so mad at all the people harassing me and calling nonstop. Fairfield never did that and I would go with them again just for that reason.

5.00/5

Original review: May 22, 2018

Such great people to work with!!! Kristin was friendly and so knowledgeable. You can tell from the first conversation that they know what they are doing and have been doing it successfully for a long time. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

5.00/5

Original review: May 10, 2018

I decided to go with Fairfield based on all of the positive reviews, and they definitely lived up to every single one. The entire process was smooth and streamlined. They definitely know what they're doing, and they clearly pride themselves on their customer service.

5.00/5

Original review: April 27, 2018

I don't normally write reviews but I think they deserve the shout out. We had some small issues come up with the court system that were out of all our control and Fairfield Funding handled it all quickly and got the job done. I'd go back to them in a heartbeat.

5.00/5

Original review: April 5, 2018

It was a great and easy experience working with Fairfield. Everyone throughout the process was nothing but professional. I wound up with the help I needed plus more and I would gladly work with them again and recommend them to anyone in need of their service!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I used these guys to sell my annuity I inherited from my father. Amanda was my rep and she did exactly what she said she would do by giving me the exact sum she originally quoted. She was very direct and easy to work with. We had one small mix up with the docs but it was quickly solved. I would use them again if I ever needed them.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

This company is great at what they do! I have gone back and forth on selling my settlement for years, and whenever I contacted companies in the past, they would drive me crazy with phone calls and emails. Fairfield is patient and considerate, and I never felt like they were rushing me into making a decision. I finally decided to just get the lump sum and Kristin took care of everything. I couldn’t be happier to be out of debt and to have a new, safe car to get my family around. Would choose this company again in a heartbeat.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

My wife and I had some unexpected medical bills come up with our daughter. We didn't want to sell our structured settlement but had no choice. Our daughter's health had to come first and we needed money now to make that happen. So, we decided to sell. We had a lot of hesitation about all of it and were very nervous. After doing a lot of research, we decided Fairfield was the best company. Fairfield made doing something we didn't want to do much easier by giving us the most money, easing my fears, and getting it all done quickly!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I just finished getting a lump sum for my structured settlement. I worked with Fairfield and am so glad I did! They made the process smooth and easy. I didn't really have to do anything or worry about anything after I signed my documents. I went to court and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. If I ever sell again I know without a doubt I will go straight to Fairfield Funding.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I worked with Mitch and he was great. He is very informed and knows what he’s doing. He always took the time to make sure I knew exactly what was going on and where we were in the process. I was on a pretty tight deadline trying to get a house, and I was already stressed out. This could have been totally overwhelming, but Fairfield made it easy. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a lump sum!

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Kristin was very amazing. She helped me when I had questions and they gave me an amazing quote and I had no problems with them at all. I would recommend this company to everyone. They are great, I appreciate all they did for me.