Customer Reviews

based on 52 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Great help on solving problems with bookmarks disappearance and many sign in screens. Great response and communication. They have been great in understanding and solving the problems from a previous tech company. They also have helped in understanding how my bookmarks can be saved and retrieved as needed.

5.00/5

When ever I called with a problem as a 73 year old man, I was always treated with respect, my problem was listened to and always solved and most often without even asking the hard drive was checked out for any viruses and cleaned. And that is something I always very much appreciated. Also during this pandemic where most places are currently closed or hard to reach they are still available at the end of the phone line with no problems.

5.00/5

I've been using Tech to Us for a couple of years and they are lifesavers!! Anytime I have any difficulty with my computer use, I just contact them and they ALWAYS have a solution. Not tomorrow or next week, but right away!! They are easy to work with, thorough, and keep me on-line and on top of things!

5.00/5

Technician did an excellent job diagnosing a unique situation and resolving this very well. Pleasant individual to work with also; very conscientious about the service being provided. Have been with Tech to Us for several years. Very good company especially relative to some prior service providers.

5.00/5

Very happy with service. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Gentleman walked me through all my questions. I did not feel rushed. He Answered all of my questions. He Helped set up a gmail account and he helped me with my iPhone.

5.00/5

Jerey ** and Shavez both were extremely knowledgeable and ultra patient with me. Not only them, the entire staff treated me as any good company should. I went to two other tech companies, both were difficult to communicate with and did not use customer service in the right way. I love you Tech to Us and I will never change services.

5.00/5

I have been a customer for many years and I have to tell you that I have always had friendly and knowledgeable people helping me. No matter if it is my computer, cell phone, xbox or my laptop, you have also been able to help me out, and being 70 yrs. old I need all the help I can get. I do not know what I would do without you guys. Thank you! Al

5.00/5

You are always there when I need you regardless how small the need may be. You do a thorough and timely job and your help is always appreciated. You are a great asset for someone like me who is not really computer savvy.. I have always felt I could trust you compared to other computer services I have dealt with.

5.00/5

Jerey worked in a dedicated fashion, through a number of different approaches until he successfully linked the device. AT&T was of no help so Jerey saved my butt. I am thankful that Tech to Us has such great technicians, not to mention that they are working through the Covid pandemic. I am impressed.

5.00/5

Excellent service this early am. I was super frustrated and I was assisted by a patient and kind gentleman. He was able to sort out my situation and I am now able to go about my day!! He worked diligently and problem solved my keyboard issues!

5.00/5

I'm elderly and technology impaired. I don't understand very much about computers. In the past 3 years I've used your service in order to keep my computers running smoothly and updated. Your services has provided me with a way I can use my PC and function. I have the security when something goes wrong and I can all and get the help I need. I also like that the tech calls me and explains what's been done on my computer. Thank you.

5.00/5

Worked on my daughters computer which was completely full of downloads and almost impossible to remove. They spent a good part of day to reset computer and reload all of Microsoft 10 and add some other security for my special needs daughter. I was completely satisfied with all of their help!

5.00/5

I was having email issues and contacted Tech To Us to discuss if they could help me solve them. So they connected with me and was able to resolve all my email issues very quickly. Incredible service, outstanding techie's, shout out to Henshaw who is the best, and well worth the money knowing they are there for me whenever I need them. Great peace of mind that my tech issues will be resolved quickly and expertly. They definitely deserve 5 Stars.

5.00/5

The Techs are absolutely knowledgeable, great customer service, get every problem I had fixed, terrific communicators, listen to the issues carefully. Overall a very satisfying experience working with Tech to Us. If they had more stars I would definitely rate them the highest! I absolutely recommend Tech To Us.