Customer Reviews

4.91/5
based on 95 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I was absolutely grateful that I found Tech to Us. I had two problems I needed to resolve and they came to my rescue and did a fantastic job in taking care of both in record time. I highly will recommend them to friends and family as well as anyone I come across with problems.

5.00/5

Original review: April 16, 2019

Tech to Us offers excellent support and service. The techs are quite knowledgeable with a strong desire to help. Easy access through the use of a custom link. Click on the link and you're connected within minutes. Good service is hard to find, I have found it!

5.00/5

Over the past few years, we have used your service. We are extremely happy with all of the company's features. Thank you for all of the professionalism, attention to detail, fast service and overall exceptional service which you provide. Thank you and God bless.

5.00/5

I always know that TechToUs personnel will provide the utmost in service and support. They are always very professional and responsive to whatever request I've made of them. They truly provide peace of mind whenever I am having problems with connectivity or other computer-related integrity/responsiveness.

5.00/5

Every time I had a problem with my computer I was satisfied with your service and the problems were resolved. The representatives had a full understanding what exactly the problems were and we able in a short period to fix the problem. Your service, I would recommend to anyone.

5.00/5

Excellent service, as always. Would recommend to anyone and often have done so. They take the time to understand my problem and work with me on resolution always making sure that I know what is happening and why. No mystery. Also, doesn't seem to matter when a problem take a bit of time.

5.00/5

The service at Tech To Us is always great. Very quick to respond and always taking care of my issues. I would recommend them to anyone. Example the last couple of issues involved my internet access and they were able to get my computer connected within ten minutes.

5.00/5

My computer was infected with a zillion viruses (viri!) and I did not know where to turn. I had many bad experiences dealing with companies that sent me to somebody anonymous in another country (nothing against working with people in other countries, but these were for the most part not very skilled, hard to understand and there was no continuity or accountability). Tech to Us is very different. I had a fabulous experience working with one person with another well-informed on the case occasionally stepping in. The company is in the US and I was so happy with them that I signed up for a year of service. Knowing that I can call them any time and get help is incredibly important to me and has given me peace of mind. I need my computer to work to meet deadlines for work and having this service is vitally important.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

It was awesome to work with a company in the US. It was a prompt quick painless experience. I had been on the phone with Amazon and Nest for multiple hours with no luck. I called Tech To Us and spoke to the sales Rep who was great and figured out the best plan for me. He got me over to a technician and within 30 minutes we had the Nest and Alexa synced!