Customer Reviews

based on 52 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Great help on solving problems with bookmarks disappearance and many sign in screens. Great response and communication. They have been great in understanding and solving the problems from a previous tech company. They also have helped in understanding how my bookmarks can be saved and retrieved as needed.

5.00/5

When ever I called with a problem as a 73 year old man, I was always treated with respect, my problem was listened to and always solved and most often without even asking the hard drive was checked out for any viruses and cleaned. And that is something I always very much appreciated. Also during this pandemic where most places are currently closed or hard to reach they are still available at the end of the phone line with no problems.

5.00/5

I am incredibly happy with the service provided by the technician. The technician was prompt and efficient. He responded quickly to my questions, solved the issue at hand, and then took his time to make sure I understood what had happened and how to fix it. The solution came like a flash, and I can say that I am one satisfied customer.

5.00/5

All of the Tech to Us technicians are so polite, patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. My experience with them has always been favorable. When I call Tech to Us I have a big problem that I cannot solve by myself so initially I am very stressed out, but with the technician's patience, guidance, and experience I end up relieved and happy.

5.00/5

My experience with Tech to Us has always been very positive -- quick responses, people who know what they are doing and are supportive, explain things, and do what needs to be done to keep me up and running! I'm not a techie, and it can be very confusing when things stop working or messages that I don't understand pop up now and again. I have found it SO helpful to be able to simply contact Tech to Us and have my problems solved as efficiently as possible. One less thing for me to worry about.

5.00/5

I have been so impressed with the service I have received with Tech To Us. I originally called because my computer crashed and it was completely dead, the blue screen of death, but the technician was very patient and got it running again. Today my technician was Ms. **, I had worked with my application technician for three hours yesterday and just couldn't get it to work. Ms. ** fixed the problem in less than five minutes. I Highly recommend the services of Tech To Us to my friends and anyone who has a computer. If you don't have a problem now, having a computer, you will eventually and you will be in good hands with Tech To Us.

5.00/5

I've been using Tech to Us for a couple of years and they are lifesavers!! Anytime I have any difficulty with my computer use, I just contact them and they ALWAYS have a solution. Not tomorrow or next week, but right away!! They are easy to work with, thorough, and keep me on-line and on top of things!

5.00/5

Technician did an excellent job diagnosing a unique situation and resolving this very well. Pleasant individual to work with also; very conscientious about the service being provided. Have been with Tech to Us for several years. Very good company especially relative to some prior service providers.

5.00/5

Very happy with service. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Gentleman walked me through all my questions. I did not feel rushed. He Answered all of my questions. He Helped set up a gmail account and he helped me with my iPhone.

5.00/5

Jerey ** and Shavez both were extremely knowledgeable and ultra patient with me. Not only them, the entire staff treated me as any good company should. I went to two other tech companies, both were difficult to communicate with and did not use customer service in the right way. I love you Tech to Us and I will never change services.

5.00/5

I have been a customer for many years and I have to tell you that I have always had friendly and knowledgeable people helping me. No matter if it is my computer, cell phone, xbox or my laptop, you have also been able to help me out, and being 70 yrs. old I need all the help I can get. I do not know what I would do without you guys. Thank you! Al

5.00/5

You are always there when I need you regardless how small the need may be. You do a thorough and timely job and your help is always appreciated. You are a great asset for someone like me who is not really computer savvy.. I have always felt I could trust you compared to other computer services I have dealt with.

5.00/5

Jerey worked in a dedicated fashion, through a number of different approaches until he successfully linked the device. AT&T was of no help so Jerey saved my butt. I am thankful that Tech to Us has such great technicians, not to mention that they are working through the Covid pandemic. I am impressed.

5.00/5

Excellent service this early am. I was super frustrated and I was assisted by a patient and kind gentleman. He was able to sort out my situation and I am now able to go about my day!! He worked diligently and problem solved my keyboard issues!