Customer Reviews

4.98/5
based on 736 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I have been a Tech to Us customer for several years. It is great having a skilled technician a call or a few clicks away. Tech to Us has done a great job at keeping my computer running smooth and protected.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has always been able to help me. The technicians are very pleasant and knowledgeable. I have been a customer for several years. Tech to Us has helped me with several different types of issues. Everything from printer issues to connecting to the internet. I would recommend Tech to Us to anyone.

5.00/5

I was happy to get through to a technician very quickly. The technician spoke very clear English and was easy to understand. He was able to resolve my issue very quickly and get me back up and running. It was fabulous service and I plan to keep using Tech to Us.

5.00/5

Tech to Us is user-friendly and easy to use. The technicians speak great English and are from the United States. The technicians know how to bring things down to layman's terms so I can understand. I have been a customer for many years and couldn't be happier!!!

5.00/5

Tech to Us have always been very good, their service is first rate and the technicians always work fast. I can't say enough good about you folks. Their work has saved me many hours of grief and aggravation throughout my time with the company.

5.00/5

My experience with Tech to Us has been superior since my involvement with the company. A virus was the beginning of my experience with the company, they did an excellent job repairing my pc, tuning up my pc, along with just a few other situations. Tech to Us' entire staff has been totally professional and outstanding. I'd recommend the company to everyone that I know / don't know to experience this company. (1st class)

5.00/5

I have been using Tech to Us as my technical support company since 2015. They are always quick to answer the phone when I call in for support. Their technicians are always able to resolve the issues I am having and I also recently decided to purchase the Tech to Us antivirus and backup protection for my computer as well.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has always been very polite when I call in for assistance and they are always able to resolve my issues. Their technicians are always quick to answer the phone and their hold times are extremely less than I have experienced with other companies.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has been instrumental in keeping my computers running efficiently and without problems. Everyone I have dealt with has been very courteous and knowledgeable about what they are doing. I have used the service for years and will continue to do so. I have also recommended it to friends.

5.00/5

All of the technicians I work with are knowledgeable and easy to work with. They keep my computer running fast and help me transfer data from my tablets to my computer. The technicians are always fast and bring things down to my level.

5.00/5

I really enjoy working with the techs. They are very courteous and professional. They solve all of my problems with the computer. Anytime I need to have a program installed they are there. They help me print out anything I need. The line it all up, print the pictures out perfect, save them in my photos so I can refer back to them, help me find my passwords when I can't find them. They are my hero when it comes to my computer. All I need is Tech to Us when it comes to my computer.