Customer Reviews

4.98/5
based on 424 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Your techs do an excellent job with helping me to get my audio back and working again. I called BOSE and the person that I talked to did not have the ability to troubleshoot my issue. I saved money and time with Tech to Us. Thanks again Tech to Us!

5.00/5

Tech To Us has been a great service for the last four years, essentially "computer insurance". Because I had a data back up plan with them, I was able to retrieve all of my information from my laptop that was recently damaged. They have also been excellent in resolving any tech issues so far to date, as well as being an educational outlet regarding computer technology. A great resource overall!

5.00/5

I'm almost 90 years old and I'm not that computer literate like young people are. I was having trouble with my computer and it was hard to get any of my children to help. I was also having problems with the way the computer was working. I tried to look for a place that would help and thought maybe I'd get back to the manufacturer of my computer, but I couldn't find the phone number for it. I then called information and accidentally got a telephone operator and told her what I was looking for. She told me she knew of a perfect place for me and that the people there were great.

She gave me the phone number for Tech to Us and they helped me. They were so courteous, nice, and patient. I took a year's contract with them and had nothing but success all year long. They even told me not to worry if I didn't know how to work a program and that they'll teach me. I've had them for more or less three years now and have been having a wonderful experience.

5.00/5

Computer not communicating with printer. Tech reps are always courteous and very helpful/persistent in resolving the issue. Had ongoing issues in setting up computer programs and they easily assist with my problems... I would highly recommend their services to anyone who does not have the time to wait for an actual person to show up... the ability for them to remotely control and see exactly what is going on allows me to save time. Overall, very happy with their services!

5.00/5

It has been almost a year of experience I had with Tech To Us. I never had a complaint with this service. Very diligent and courteous to solve the many issues I had. I consider this service a very worthy investment. I am not very computer savvy and my problems were always solved. Very satisfied and I will always have a very good report.

5.00/5

The help and service we have received has ALWAYS been excellent, courteous and patient. We are totally satisfied and very grateful. We have recommended Tech To Us to all friends and family. It is a truly professional competent organization and we love that.

5.00/5

On several occasions I have needed help in restoring the function of my laptop. The techs have been very helpful, searching the programs and finding a way to get me back to where I can use the laptop. A very important part of the help I have received is that the people speak English without a foreign language accent. I am very pleased with the service.

5.00/5

I had a problem that I couldn't resolve by myself and this prompted me to look into tech support. Tech to Us sales team was so wonderful and good that I decided to get a year plan. I’ve used them a couple of times now and they're great. They're quick, polite and understandable. Everybody I talked to at Tech to Us is lovely. My recent experience with them was yesterday where I had two issues. I couldn't get my Roku hooked to the internet then I went off through every step because I'm technical. I then narrowed the issue down to not getting a signal from my wifi. Then when I was going to get my TP length extender, I couldn’t get it going.

The Tech to Us technician backed up and in two minutes he was asking the wifi password. It turns out that we were using all caps for the wifi password when it was supposed to be all lowercase. In two minutes, everything was fixed including the TP line. I'm in love with their whole service, business model and way of treating people. Everything is perfect. They're also not trying to con me, unlike the others who not just try to upsell me but also make one problem lead to two problems.

5.00/5

Always ready and willing to help. Very polite and understanding and most of all... patient! Really great knowledge base to help with anything I have ever asked about. Previous vendor was very difficult to work with and, at times, very aggressive. Glad I found you guys.

5.00/5

I was having so much trouble with my computer. I went on the web and inquired to see if I could get people from ASUS support group and Tech to Us came up. What was really astonishing to me was how polite and knowledgeable they seem. We spent hours on the phone in over a week and they kept their cool. They seem to know what they were doing and they put everything right for me. Also, it didn't seem extortionately more expensive than anybody else I've used. In addition, it seemed more personal. I'll continue to use Tech to Us.

5.00/5

For over 12 months + I have enlisted the services of Tech To Us at all hours of the day/night, I have found the staff to be knowledgeable, courteous, patient. You have always resolved my questions and put me at ease - at 78 years young really appreciate the approach you have in resolutions and suggestions. I will continue to use the service, 5 stars + 1.

5.00/5

They're lifesaver for all things computing. The service has been good. Sometimes I think I don't need it and something else comes up that I can't answer on my own. I appreciate the service very much. The technicians are knowledgeable about everything and not only courteous but also persistent in solving problems.

5.00/5

Tech to Us is a great resource. They are available 99% of the time and have resolved many of my issues over the years. I would highly recommend them for both virus protection and all areas of computer assistance. The tech support staff is very friendly and never hesitates to take sufficient time to resolve all questions.

5.00/5

Had a challenging problem with what appeared to be a Trojan problem... scanned popup. Tried to fix it myself and nothing worked. So, called Tech to Us which I've been using for over a year. They immediately came online, and began to work the issue... completing it extremely well. Highly recommend them...was with another service that was not as efficient and effect at TTU. Greatly appreciative of what they did for me today.

5.00/5

Service has always been very great! Feel well supported and issued taken care of. Five Star! Tech support is the best I have ever used! Would highly recommend this service to others. Appreciate all that has been taken care of through this process.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has saved me many times when I have had computer problems that I could not resolve. They help for little problems as well as the difficult ones. They have at times spent hours trying to fix something on my computer. I am able to get off the phone or computer while they continue to work on the problem. I am so glad I discovered them and will continue to use this company indefinitely.

5.00/5

My experience with Tech to Us was amazing. Their reps are friendly, quick and persistent. They don't give up and are outstanding. They are able to fix my issues ninety-nine percent of the time. Those guys really rock. Everybody should sign up immediately especially if they're a 76-year-old technology-illiterate person.

5.00/5

The overall experiences with Tech to Us has been outstanding. The professional high level of service and expert analysis of problems has been great. The solving of a major complex networking issue was handled with a great deal of expertise. Plus technician gave good advice for future projects and solutions. We are extremely satisfied with all the support Tech to Us provides, "BRAVO ZULU".

5.00/5

The service at Tech to Us is fantastic. I feel so much better now that I found you. Everyone there is wonderful and I am going to be a customer for life!! I love the techs at Tech to Us because they don't make me feel stupid. I can't say enough good things about Tech to Us except that I think everyone should be a member. I love you all!!

5.00/5

I had trouble with my previous company so I decided to switch to Tech to Us. Their rep was very professional and she gave me answers that I needed. And then when they put the techs on, they handled it very professionally. I'm not an easy man to deal with. If I don't like things I change but so far, I'm still with them so I must be happy. If I knew somebody needed their services I would definitely recommend them. They've been very pleasant and any issues that I've had had been corrected in a timely fashion.

5.00/5

Anytime I run into a problem, I have no trouble getting a hold of TTU to help out. They are very helpful and fix the problem. All they give excellent service. Anyone who answers are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help. I start the process of logging on then call them.

5.00/5

My computer crashed totally and it needed some help. The computer was locked out and it wouldn’t go forward. It logs out for some reason. I had a monthly plan with Tech to Us and I had positive interactions with their sales team. The person I spoke with recognized the problem and put me in touch with a repair person who walked me through over the phone on what had to be done. The technician was very helpful, knowledgeable and got rid of the problem pretty fast. I was happy with the service and I would recommend Tech to Us.