Customer Reviews

4.95/5
based on 199 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Always ready and willing to help. Very polite and understanding and most of all... patient! Really great knowledge base to help with anything I have ever asked about. Previous vendor was very difficult to work with and, at times, very aggressive. Glad I found you guys.

5.00/5

I'm almost 90 years old and I'm not that computer literate like young people are. I was having trouble with my computer and it was hard to get any of my children to help. I was also having problems with the way the computer was working. I tried to look for a place that would help and thought maybe I'd get back to the manufacturer of my computer, but I couldn't find the phone number for it. I then called information and accidentally got a telephone operator and told her what I was looking for. She told me she knew of a perfect place for me and that the people there were great.

She gave me the phone number for Tech to Us and they helped me. They were so courteous, nice, and patient. I took a year's contract with them and had nothing but success all year long. They even told me not to worry if I didn't know how to work a program and that they'll teach me. I've had them for more or less three years now and have been having a wonderful experience.

5.00/5

Computer not communicating with printer. Tech reps are always courteous and very helpful/persistent in resolving the issue. Had ongoing issues in setting up computer programs and they easily assist with my problems... I would highly recommend their services to anyone who does not have the time to wait for an actual person to show up... the ability for them to remotely control and see exactly what is going on allows me to save time. Overall, very happy with their services!

5.00/5

It has been almost a year of experience I had with Tech To Us. I never had a complaint with this service. Very diligent and courteous to solve the many issues I had. I consider this service a very worthy investment. I am not very computer savvy and my problems were always solved. Very satisfied and I will always have a very good report.

5.00/5

The help and service we have received has ALWAYS been excellent, courteous and patient. We are totally satisfied and very grateful. We have recommended Tech To Us to all friends and family. It is a truly professional competent organization and we love that.

5.00/5

On several occasions I have needed help in restoring the function of my laptop. The techs have been very helpful, searching the programs and finding a way to get me back to where I can use the laptop. A very important part of the help I have received is that the people speak English without a foreign language accent. I am very pleased with the service.

5.00/5

I had a problem that I couldn't resolve by myself and this prompted me to look into tech support. Tech to Us sales team was so wonderful and good that I decided to get a year plan. I’ve used them a couple of times now and they're great. They're quick, polite and understandable. Everybody I talked to at Tech to Us is lovely. My recent experience with them was yesterday where I had two issues. I couldn't get my Roku hooked to the internet then I went off through every step because I'm technical. I then narrowed the issue down to not getting a signal from my wifi. Then when I was going to get my TP length extender, I couldn’t get it going.

The Tech to Us technician backed up and in two minutes he was asking the wifi password. It turns out that we were using all caps for the wifi password when it was supposed to be all lowercase. In two minutes, everything was fixed including the TP line. I'm in love with their whole service, business model and way of treating people. Everything is perfect. They're also not trying to con me, unlike the others who not just try to upsell me but also make one problem lead to two problems.

5.00/5

I was having so much trouble with my computer. I went on the web and inquired to see if I could get people from ASUS support group and Tech to Us came up. What was really astonishing to me was how polite and knowledgeable they seem. We spent hours on the phone in over a week and they kept their cool. They seem to know what they were doing and they put everything right for me. Also, it didn't seem extortionately more expensive than anybody else I've used. In addition, it seemed more personal. I'll continue to use Tech to Us.

5.00/5

For over 12 months + I have enlisted the services of Tech To Us at all hours of the day/night, I have found the staff to be knowledgeable, courteous, patient. You have always resolved my questions and put me at ease - at 78 years young really appreciate the approach you have in resolutions and suggestions. I will continue to use the service, 5 stars + 1.

5.00/5

They're lifesaver for all things computing. The service has been good. Sometimes I think I don't need it and something else comes up that I can't answer on my own. I appreciate the service very much. The technicians are knowledgeable about everything and not only courteous but also persistent in solving problems.

5.00/5

Tech to Us is a great resource. They are available 99% of the time and have resolved many of my issues over the years. I would highly recommend them for both virus protection and all areas of computer assistance. The tech support staff is very friendly and never hesitates to take sufficient time to resolve all questions.

5.00/5

Had a challenging problem with what appeared to be a Trojan problem... scanned popup. Tried to fix it myself and nothing worked. So, called Tech to Us which I've been using for over a year. They immediately came online, and began to work the issue... completing it extremely well. Highly recommend them...was with another service that was not as efficient and effect at TTU. Greatly appreciative of what they did for me today.

5.00/5

Service has always been very great! Feel well supported and issued taken care of. Five Star! Tech support is the best I have ever used! Would highly recommend this service to others. Appreciate all that has been taken care of through this process.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has saved me many times when I have had computer problems that I could not resolve. They help for little problems as well as the difficult ones. They have at times spent hours trying to fix something on my computer. I am able to get off the phone or computer while they continue to work on the problem. I am so glad I discovered them and will continue to use this company indefinitely.

5.00/5

My experience with Tech to Us was amazing. Their reps are friendly, quick and persistent. They don't give up and are outstanding. They are able to fix my issues ninety-nine percent of the time. Those guys really rock. Everybody should sign up immediately especially if they're a 76-year-old technology-illiterate person.

5.00/5

The overall experiences with Tech to Us has been outstanding. The professional high level of service and expert analysis of problems has been great. The solving of a major complex networking issue was handled with a great deal of expertise. Plus technician gave good advice for future projects and solutions. We are extremely satisfied with all the support Tech to Us provides, "BRAVO ZULU".

5.00/5

The service at Tech to Us is fantastic. I feel so much better now that I found you. Everyone there is wonderful and I am going to be a customer for life!! I love the techs at Tech to Us because they don't make me feel stupid. I can't say enough good things about Tech to Us except that I think everyone should be a member. I love you all!!

5.00/5

I had trouble with my previous company so I decided to switch to Tech to Us. Their rep was very professional and she gave me answers that I needed. And then when they put the techs on, they handled it very professionally. I'm not an easy man to deal with. If I don't like things I change but so far, I'm still with them so I must be happy. If I knew somebody needed their services I would definitely recommend them. They've been very pleasant and any issues that I've had had been corrected in a timely fashion.

5.00/5

Anytime I run into a problem, I have no trouble getting a hold of TTU to help out. They are very helpful and fix the problem. All they give excellent service. Anyone who answers are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help. I start the process of logging on then call them.

5.00/5

My computer crashed totally and it needed some help. The computer was locked out and it wouldn’t go forward. It logs out for some reason. I had a monthly plan with Tech to Us and I had positive interactions with their sales team. The person I spoke with recognized the problem and put me in touch with a repair person who walked me through over the phone on what had to be done. The technician was very helpful, knowledgeable and got rid of the problem pretty fast. I was happy with the service and I would recommend Tech to Us.

5.00/5

I love Tech to Us. I cannot live without them. Everything I’ve ever had with their sales team has been fine. They're more knowledgeable about the product than anybody else I've ever worked with. They're always very polite. Their technicians were wonderful and unbelievably patient with me because as I'm getting cataracts. It's hard sometimes if you hit the keys on the computer. They're probably the best thing that's ever been invented and they're one of the best investments I've ever made.

5.00/5

I was lucky to find Tech to Us. They are very knowledgeable, they listen and very professional. I especially like the fact that they cover your cell phone, laptop and desktop devices. There has been no issue I have presented, that they have not been able to take care of. I highly recommend them.

5.00/5

I want to highly recommend Tech to Us for all your computer safety concerns. They are not only competent but trustworthy and reliable. They are always available whenever I need them and efficiently handle all me concerns. I feel secure for the first time in all my computer security needs. Most important, I can understand their instructions and they never try to sell me services I do not need. The technicians are always pleasant to deal with as well as extremely competent.

5.00/5

The company that I used before went out of business. I googled for tech support and Tech to Us came up. I read some of the reviews and decided to go with them on a yearly plan. Their sales team was very straightforward. They explained what they would do and they would be on call if I needed them. About every month or so, I'll go in and let them clean up my computer and all is well. I use the computer a lot but I'm computer illiterate. So they made me feel very comfortable with the questions I've asked and they would answer anything whether good or bad. Everything has been very efficient and they do what they said they'll do.

5.00/5

Fast, accurate, appreciate the follow-up and suggestions for future security. I anticipate that my computer will now run much more smoothly with continued tune-ups. All techs involved knowledgeable and never give a hard sell. Polite, clear descriptions of work done, and actions for the future.

5.00/5

I had an issue with my computer and I was dealing with another tech company prior to going with Tech to Us. I was happy that Tech to Us were based in the United States. I talked to Chris and he was very knowledgeable, helpful, and informative. I had dealt with their techs three times. They sent me a disk and then I called them back. They went through the computer and fixed it. Two weeks later, I had an issue again but they fixed that as well.

They are also very understanding. I'm somewhat visually impaired so when I sign in, I can’t see the screen that well, so they tell me what to do. I used to deal with another company and they realized that I wasn't computer savvy so they always tried to sell me stuff. A couple of times I fell for it so I thought I was probably earmarked as an easy touch. I was impressed that Tech to Us didn’t try to sell me anything. I’m very happy and I would highly recommend it to anybody that would need a tech service.

5.00/5

I had tech support with an overseas company and they’re good, but it got very hard to understand them. The wait time and by the time they got back to me could be 24 to 48 hours. But when I have a computer and it’s down, I can’t wait that long. Also, they’re sales-motivated. So, I went online and looked at some tech companies in the United States and read the reviews. I talked to a gentleman from Tech to Us named Chris. He was a very nice rep. He was very good, knowledgeable, and upbeat. He did a good job with their company. We can do it and we can handle it.

Their sales department was excellent, and high energy and excited to have me as a customer. The first contact I had with them was very reassuring. Friendly, helpful, and easy to understand. The time they got back to me was excellent. They know their product very well and they were able to fix any of the issues that I've had. I just signed up with them so it’s only been a little over a week. But the interactions I've had with them so far has been excellent and they fixed and updated everything and ran all the scans and they've done everything I needed. There was a software I didn’t have that I needed. The price was reasonable. They get back immediately. Within five minutes they were on my computer, working on it or they call me, which is invaluable if I have a business or something is urgent. I can’t be without a computer. I rescue dogs and when my computers are down, dogs are dying.

The support technicians have installed an icon on my desktop so I just click it. I don’t even have to call. I like to talk to people but I tried it once and it immediately comes up. I type in what’s wrong and within seconds, they are back to me, saying, “This is Bob. Let me take control of your computer. Let me see what’s going on.” Or if I need to talk to them, I can just pick up the phone and call them and someone answers immediately. So I have someone get back to me immediately rather than waiting for 24 to 48 hours. One time, a tech's shift ran out. They immediately put me to another one and they log in what they’re doing, so tech #2 knew what tech #1 had done. Also, they were patient. There was one time though that I wanted to talk to a guy, and he just said, “I can’t talk to you right now but I’ll connect you to a tech who can.” So if they can’t, someone can, so they never left me hanging.

5.00/5

Prior to using Tech to Us, I’d been using a company down in Austin, Texas and I had a terrible experience with them, including the loss of my ability to use my computer for days at a time and some problems with charging. So I went online and did some research and Tech to Us came up on top of the list. From the moment I called them, I was very comfortable because I had some prior experience and they were able to address any of my issues on both my desktop and laptop. And since they’d done a diagnostics and run everything, I have not had any further problems.

Tech to Us also responds very quickly if I type them a text message and almost as quickly when I call them on the phone. With the previous place, I’d wait on the phone for well over an hour. So on a comparative basis in price and service, Tech to Us stands out so much. Sometimes I can talk to one guy and he can be outstanding, and I talk to the next guy and he could be a dope. But I’ve noticed no drop-off in the quality of Tech to Us’s technicians. If I saw shortcomings, I would be right upfront with them because I’m not going to be able to correct problems if I don’t know I have them. There was one manager in particular that I ended up calling on a Saturday. I spoke with him for half an hour and he did a follow-up e-mail which was great.

Overall, Tech to Us is an exceptional company and I had a fantastic experience. I bought a new computer nine months ago and I’m now comfortable with knowing that if I'm going through a sixth generation and I get up to a much higher level, there’s going be technical help available to me. They also do Apple and it’s all included in the price they charge. I understand what to expect in the way of service from a company like them and I am more than pleased. I've recommended them to a number of people.

5.00/5

My computer got hijacked and it was frozen. I got with Tech to Us and the guy I worked with was awesome. My computer is still really slow and I'll have them go over it but they bend over backwards. They are very professional and very nice.

5.00/5

I had a major problem with my computer. I got attacked by a virus and I tried several companies that didn't know what I was talking about. I called Microsoft and everybody and all I got was Xbox. I checked out Tech to Us, and I'm very happy with them. They're courteous and patient and don't treat me like an idiot if I call for a problem. They explain what they're doing and then they fix it. I'm very satisfied with Tech to Us, the people that work for them, and everything else.