Customer Reviews

4.95/5
based on 223 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: April 16, 2019

Tech to Us offers excellent support and service. The techs are quite knowledgeable with a strong desire to help. Easy access through the use of a custom link. Click on the link and you're connected within minutes. Good service is hard to find, I have found it!

5.00/5

The service at Tech To Us is always great. Very quick to respond and always taking care of my issues. I would recommend them to anyone. Example the last couple of issues involved my internet access and they were able to get my computer connected within ten minutes.

5.00/5

My computer was infected with a zillion viruses (viri!) and I did not know where to turn. I had many bad experiences dealing with companies that sent me to somebody anonymous in another country (nothing against working with people in other countries, but these were for the most part not very skilled, hard to understand and there was no continuity or accountability). Tech to Us is very different. I had a fabulous experience working with one person with another well-informed on the case occasionally stepping in. The company is in the US and I was so happy with them that I signed up for a year of service. Knowing that I can call them any time and get help is incredibly important to me and has given me peace of mind. I need my computer to work to meet deadlines for work and having this service is vitally important.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

It was awesome to work with a company in the US. It was a prompt quick painless experience. I had been on the phone with Amazon and Nest for multiple hours with no luck. I called Tech To Us and spoke to the sales Rep who was great and figured out the best plan for me. He got me over to a technician and within 30 minutes we had the Nest and Alexa synced!

5.00/5

I have been a Tech to Us customer for several years. It is great having a skilled technician a call or a few clicks away. Tech to Us has done a great job at keeping my computer running smooth and protected.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has always been able to help me. The technicians are very pleasant and knowledgeable. I have been a customer for several years. Tech to Us has helped me with several different types of issues. Everything from printer issues to connecting to the internet. I would recommend Tech to Us to anyone.

5.00/5

I was happy to get through to a technician very quickly. The technician spoke very clear English and was easy to understand. He was able to resolve my issue very quickly and get me back up and running. It was fabulous service and I plan to keep using Tech to Us.

5.00/5

Tech to Us is user-friendly and easy to use. The technicians speak great English and are from the United States. The technicians know how to bring things down to layman's terms so I can understand. I have been a customer for many years and couldn't be happier!!!

5.00/5

Tech to Us have always been very good, their service is first rate and the technicians always work fast. I can't say enough good about you folks. Their work has saved me many hours of grief and aggravation throughout my time with the company.

5.00/5

My experience with Tech to Us has been superior since my involvement with the company. A virus was the beginning of my experience with the company, they did an excellent job repairing my pc, tuning up my pc, along with just a few other situations. Tech to Us' entire staff has been totally professional and outstanding. I'd recommend the company to everyone that I know / don't know to experience this company. (1st class)

5.00/5

I have been using Tech to Us as my technical support company since 2015. They are always quick to answer the phone when I call in for support. Their technicians are always able to resolve the issues I am having and I also recently decided to purchase the Tech to Us antivirus and backup protection for my computer as well.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has always been very polite when I call in for assistance and they are always able to resolve my issues. Their technicians are always quick to answer the phone and their hold times are extremely less than I have experienced with other companies.

5.00/5

Tech to Us has been instrumental in keeping my computers running efficiently and without problems. Everyone I have dealt with has been very courteous and knowledgeable about what they are doing. I have used the service for years and will continue to do so. I have also recommended it to friends.

5.00/5

All of the technicians I work with are knowledgeable and easy to work with. They keep my computer running fast and help me transfer data from my tablets to my computer. The technicians are always fast and bring things down to my level.

5.00/5

I really enjoy working with the techs. They are very courteous and professional. They solve all of my problems with the computer. Anytime I need to have a program installed they are there. They help me print out anything I need. The line it all up, print the pictures out perfect, save them in my photos so I can refer back to them, help me find my passwords when I can't find them. They are my hero when it comes to my computer. All I need is Tech to Us when it comes to my computer.