Customer Reviews

4.80/5
based on 511 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I am a travel CT tech. I go from coast to coast and have contacted and tried MULTIPLE agencies to have my car shipped in the past. All of which were full of false promises. This experience went above and beyond my expectations. Such kind, friendly service, explaining every step along the way. Honest with their abilities and cost. It's such a relief to know I can count on someone's words for once. I'd give it 10 star if I could. Thank you guys so much. Car shipped from Louisiana to California in TWO DAYS.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

10/10 marks for your service. These guys really saved me from stress. I called them on a short notice to move my stuff to few blocks away. They really were up to the challenge without any miss commitment. They showed punctuality and great professionalism and make sure everything worked according to the plan in shifting. A grade to them. As a teacher this is how I compliment people.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

The shipping company was awesome call them on Friday they picked my car up the next day and Sunday afternoon it was in my driveway. Special thanks to Mark Anthony. Very professional. Highly recommended. Thanks again. I tried to other shipping companies before this one, waited 12 days. I never got anything done so I was really thankful and very surprised how quickly they picked up my car and shipped it right to my driveway within 48 hours from Texas to Florida. Highly recommended. Thanks again. Scott

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

eShip takes the worry out of shipping your vehicle across the US. They did a great job making sure I understood the details in shipping my vehicle and then exceeded my expectations! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a vehicle shipped, they make the entire process seamless and painless!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I had to have a newly purchased vehicle shipped from Maryland to Georgia within a rather tight time frame. The car dealer had a company that they typically use but after 2 days, they still had no one to take the job. (Auto shipping works kind of like eBay.) So I looked up shippers on my own and got a better idea of how the process works but couldn't find one that could pinpoint my desired shipping date.

Luckily I called eShip and spoke to Anna. She understood my situation, made a few calls and within an hour, it was booked. I called her on Thursday afternoon, the car was picked up on Friday and delivered to me bright and early on Monday morning as requested. EShip texted me to let me know when the vehicle was picked up from the dealer. The driver was professional and courteous. He called and texted me with complete delivery information. The car arrived in perfect condition and we couldn't have been happier. Their cost was slightly more than the first two shippers I called but well worth it.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

Dealing with eship has been a pleasure. When there were glitches with the transport company communications he was there and made things happen, I never felt alone. They checked in with me multiple times during the process. My car was picked up on the day promised, and delivered in perfect condition. I am very happy with my experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We found out at the last minute that our moving company hadn’t arranged to transport our 2 cars from VA to CA! I called Craig in a panic. He reassured me and had the cars picked up that evening! We were scheduled to fly out the next day so I can’t imagine how we would have done this without eShip. The cars arrived safe and sound in CA and folks there communicated well about drop-off. I highly recommend Craig and eShip!

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I used eShip to move my Subaru Impreza from Northern California to Baltimore. I researched shipping companies and went with eShip because of the feedback from customers that I found online. Their people were professional. They made the delivery across the country in about a week, which was impressive. It was perfect.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Wow! A very respectable, professional, responsive company. They were patient, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. If the need arises again, I WILL use them again. My contact, Mark Anthony, was a fabulous representative of the company. The BEST! I was provided with a driver who was also very responsive, and a pleasure to do business with.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I was moving cross country for 3,000 miles and I needed to ship my vehicle. I looked at different options online and went with eShip. Their sales team was outstanding and I was really impressed with them. My car was also delivered in perfect shape and the delivery went very smoothly. The whole transport took about a week and my experience with eShip was great overall. I'd give them the highest marks.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Let's face it, having a car transported across the U.S. for a family member who moved can be a daunting task. You look online at all the horror stories and drama from different car transport companies and you can quickly feel like maybe it would be better to drive it across yourself! This is exactly how I felt until I came across eShip so I reached out to them and spoke with Mark **. Mark answered all my preliminary questions in a calm, professional manner and also gave me some additional info on how the process works each step of the way and then, he and his crew delivered as promised!

The pickup driver, Jay, was extremely thorough in his pre shipping inspection and on his game when loading the car too. There was NO Drama, BS or Negativity in the transaction and I want to say I really appreciate it when people are straight up in their business dealings these days. I will HIGHLY recommend Mark and eShip and you should definitely consider them for your car shipping needs. Thanks again Mark!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

The driver was very professional and courteous. He went into details explaining the whole process from pick up to delivery. He was very accommodating when it came down to the date for my delivery, as I was unsure of the date.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

The eShip dispatcher that my wife talked to was very helpful, kind and explained everything to us. eShip explained that there was no hidden cost, and they informed us where the car was at all the way through the whole shipment. They worked with us because there was a big snow storm coming to us and they were kind enough to unload our car first. The driver answered any questions we had and took care of business. They called the night before and asked us what time we wanted the delivery and they were here five minutes early. They unloaded the car, let us check it out and away they went. I would definitely recommend eShip and if we ever need it again, that’s who we’ll call.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

eShip had transported a car of mine before and I used them again to ship my kid’s Ford Focus 500 miles to Portland. The interactions with their reps were fine. I talked to them for a total of five minutes over three calls and everything was positive. Their knowledge and expertise were good. They got me connected with the guy who got my car to where I needed it to be.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I’ve used eShip 3 times now to send my Car via open truck across the states. Totally reliable, professional and courteous start to finish!!! I highly recommend eShip transport and will call on them again should the need arise!

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

One time, I needed to ship my wife’s vehicle and eShip was mentioned to me by somebody I know. I also saw their feedbacks online. I chose to go with them and the contractors who did the moving were very friendly, quick, straightforward and proactive. They got the job done. The driver was fantastic and timely. They kept me and my wife well-informed and they delivered the car in excellent condition.