Customer Reviews

4.37/5
based on 41 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I was finding a way to resolve my tax debt so I got in touch with The Tax Resolvers. Their rep, Nathan, was very professional. He asked the right questions and we felt pretty confident just from his expertise that we were listening to. The Tax Resolvers were successful and it relieved a lot of tax debt. I will always remember them in a positive way and I was completely satisfied with their work. I'd definitely recommend them.

5.00/5

The rep from The Tax Resolvers was excellent. Overall they did a good job and the guidance worked out well.

5.00/5

I was scammed out of a whole bunch of money and I owed the federal government an awful lot of back taxes because I took out all my retirement and I owed early penalties from my taxes and of course the taxes itself. The agents from Tax Community have been very friendly, helpful, sincere, and worked in a timely manner. And I think they got me the relief that I deserved, except I don’t know what to do with my state taxes because they said the only deal was federal. Nonetheless, I’m very satisfied.

5.00/5

I’m broke and I needed help. Then, a neighbor told me about The Tax Resolvers and Community Tax Relief connected me to them. I had a good experience with the agent and their guidance was excellent. It’s better now, and I’m not getting harassed anymore.

5.00/5

I owe a lot of tax but I didn’t have the money to pay so I sought the help of The Tax Resolvers. My experience with them was good. Their rep was very nice. He called me back every time I called him. They’re good people to work along with.

5.00/5

My husband called The Tax Resolvers because of all the taxes we owed. Nathan, our agent, was very good. The Tax Resolvers did good with us and connected us with Fix Your Tax.

4.00/5

The Tax Resolvers were very good and okay. The person that I dealt with was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

5.00/5

I was looking for somebody to help me try to straighten out my tax which a girl did and left me in a rut. Tax Resolvers were successful in doing that. Ryan, my agent was wonderful. The company also has informative, courteous, and nice people. I was very satisfied.

5.00/5

The experience with The Tax Resolvers was fine. They did what I wanted them to do.

5.00/5

I have an issue with the IRS that I couldn’t resolve on my own so I hired The Tax Resolvers to help. I talked to a lady there and they decided they could help me, and they helped me a lot. My experience with them was good. I would recommend them to anybody.

5.00/5

The company I work for cut back on my hours and everything on my job so I had to go to Tax Resolvers.They put me on the payment plan that I could afford. They were good to me and treated me nice. I appreciate their help.

5.00/5

I went with the Tax Resolvers because I felt my taxes were too high and I want them reduced, and the government was talking about taking my house. I dealt with a company called Community Tax there. They did my taxes and got them reduced and straightened out with the government that I don't have to pay a whole lot of money. What I got, a letter said that I didn't owe the government any money, which is good. Plus, working with their agent would have been a good experience, because he came out to do it in my favor.

5.00/5

The Tax Resolvers were absolutely wonderful because they helped me tremendously. I would recommend them to anybody that had a life experience that threw them in the wrong direction and tell them to definitely give Tax Resolvers a call. I was mainly working with Christopher and Ryan was the gentleman that helped me towards the end after it was resolved.

5.00/5

I went out on disability and early retirement, and I needed to do my own paperwork. I forgot that I'm going to be taking out taxes so I went on owing taxes and this has led me to connect with Tax Resolvers. So, they fixed this for me. I paid my money an hour but they did a great job. They have done a lot and did what they said they were going to do. Agent Ryan has been wonderful and excellent. He took his time to listen to any questions and didn't rush off the phone. He is right for me. Tax Resolvers then connected me with Community Tax to resolve my tax issues. They're brilliant.

4.00/5

Ryan from The Tax Resolvers did a great job in matching me with Community Tax, so I'm happy with the service.

5.00/5

I needed help with my IRS taxes. The Tax Resolvers matched me with Community Tax. My agent, Ryan, was very good and friendly.

5.00/5

If you owe $10,000 or more, Tax Resolvers will help you out to reduce them and that's what I needed. The agent Nicholdric would keep me updated and if I had any questions, he said to call him at any time. I was pleased with what I had to pay back, which was brought down to $2,700 because it was up like $13,000. I got that paid off and I'm just glad it's done and over with.

4.00/5

I was having a problem with the IRS in reference to my taxes. The agents that I worked with were friendly and helped me out. They got me through the process.

5.00/5

The Tax Resolvers took care of my problem, they negotiated and charged me little by little. They did a perfect job.

5.00/5

I had some bad advice on an offer on compromise and I knew I needed some other professionals to take care of it so I connected with The Tax Resolvers. They kept in contact with me, and whenever I called about a question they made sure that they got back to me right away on it and they still take the time to talk with me. They put me on a payment plan so I didn't have to come up with all that money, which was the biggest problem for me in the past. I'm very satisfied with them and I love the customer service that they gave. In fact, I have recommended them to a couple of friends.

5.00/5

I needed to resolve the issues to get the IRS off my back. They wouldn't work with me, so I decided to contact The Tax Resolvers. They referred me to Community Tax. They never mentioned that they could have deleted most of my debt somehow. My accountant put me on an extension and I was afraid the IRS was gonna come back and say I defaulted because Community Tax kept saying that, "If you default on our agreement, then you're gonna have to pay the money." But I didn't owe the IRS money. For example, on my tax return this year, I overpaid, so all the IRS cared about was they got to take my money. But the company handled everything and whatever they needed, I sent them, and that was it. If they had any questions, they called me and I answered the best I could. They worked fast and did a good job.

5.00/5

I paid them upfront and I was happy with the settlement that they got for me. I met with the guy that was handling my case, I gave him the money order and then they'd received it. I've also made an agreement to make payments, then I made payments. It should have taken about 6 months and I'm happy that it was solved. The Tax Resolvers is a good service and I'd recommend them.

5.00/5

I went with The Tax Resolvers a couple of years ago and I haven't had a problem since. It's great that I never have to do anything, they did what they had to do. I would recommend them.

4.00/5

It's been good working with Joseph, the agent at The Tax Resolvers. I’m happy with my experience.

5.00/5

I got in touch with Community Tax to help reduce my taxes that I thought were taken out already. I cashed my annuity out like my brother did and in his case, the taxes were already taken out and he never got any bill. I, however got sent a bill for these taxes since it turns out that it wasn't taken out yet. I signed some documents to release the money, but I didn't know that it says that the taxes aren't taken out yet. The IRS has sent me a couple of notices/threatening letters regarding this matter.

Now I just got my papers from Community Tax and I've got to do the signing-a-lease compromise papers, but I didn't know there were fees involved in it. I lost my job and I'm collecting unemployment benefits hopefully in about a week, so I'll nevertheless be able to file those papers and get them going. As far as service is concerned though, Community Tax is fantastic and I'd recommend them.

5.00/5

The Tax Resolvers are still helping with my tax issues. So far, the experience has been good. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I heard about Community Tax over the radio and I contacted them because I got tax problems. It's been decent so far. They contact me and we often talk. I've even recommended them to friends.

4.00/5

I needed tax resolution people, so I went in contact with Community Tax. Working with them seemed okay, but now the matter is in the hands of the IRS. I am happy with the experience.

4.00/5

The agents there were friendly and were good to me so far. They did a satisfactory job in helping and assisting me. There were no notable instances that they made me angry, but I think there is still room for improvement.

3.00/5

I just started working with The Tax Resolvers. So far to this point they’re very good.