Customer Reviews

4.82/5
based on 254 ratings
Read more reviews

Pelican Water

Sorry to hear about the wrong part being included with your RO System, we have reviewed our quality control process and ensured we check the parts that we are including with our products. Regarding your suggestion for a SS faucet, we will have our product sourcing team look into a quality supplier for us.

Thank you for your compliments regarding James in our Technical Service Team, he is a great example of our commitment to customer service when we do occassionally make a mistake.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

Overall experience very good due to James at Ext **. Absent part at Drain Connection Assembly cause undue grief since wrong part included which prevented Drain tubing to be connected to drain. Other problem is that Pelican should also include stainless steel faucet. Most homes use stainless steel appliances not Chrome or Copper. This needs to be addressed. James was fantastic in helping me with everything. He made the sale possible.

Pelican Water

Thanks for complimenting our sales professionalism, we take great pride in having some of the best trained water specialists in the industry. So glad to hear that the Pelican Combo system has improved the taste and smell of your water and helped remove the scale from your faucets.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

We moved to a nice development, but the water wasn't very good for me. It's really hard and we get stains all over our devices and sinks. I wanted to eliminate that and feel a little safe that I've got some kind of filter system on the drinking water. The salesman from Pelican Water was very professional and informative. I purchased a filter and water softener from them which I installed myself and it was a lot easier than I thought. We no longer have any scale on the faucets and the sink drain, so that's a big plus. The water seems to be better. We used to get a bit of an odor to it sometimes, but I haven't really noticed that since having the system. Even without having the water professionally tested, I'm satisfied with it.

Pelican Water

We are pleased to hear that your experience with our website and sales professional was exceedingly positive, we continue to develop new tools and features that make researching our products easier to understand.

You purchased our best selling whole house filter and are now seeing the benefits of the chlorine being removed from your water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I was looking for a whole house filtration system for new construction as my daughter built a new house and we put it in her house. The water in my house stains the porcelain and my daughter says that it was drying out their hair and skin. I saw Pelican Water Systems on the internet. Their website was easy to navigate and the pricing was already available on their site, making things clear and upfront.

The sales consultant that I talked to (John) was very helpful. I called him a couple of times to get further explanations on how the system worked and some of the technical aspects of it, and he was very good. He was the point that put me into Pelican because I had looked at some other brands too. I got a whole house carbon filtration with a pre-filter. The nice feature about that is that after a million gallons or five years, one just replaces the carbon and there is no need to replace the whole tank. The only problem we had was it came with some do-it-yourself piping fixtures which were plastic and we replaced those with copper because it was dripping. It was a part that we could buy from Pelican, and we had the plumber do it. Now, it is working fine and my daughter says her hair and skin are much nicer.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the response, yes one of the benefits of a Pelican Salt Free Water Softener is that we do overtime help reduce the existing scale build up in pipes and faucets. The benefit is that we are extending the life of your appliances and providing you with good quality water with the good minerals still in it.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

A couple of years ago, we bought a house and we were looking for a water softening system that also had a filtration system along with it. We talked to a few plumbers and one of those we spoke with said that he had a system that he would install because he was the authorized dealer of Pelican Water filtration systems. He told us to give it a try and so we went ahead and he ordered it through us. They were great when they did the installation, showed us how to work it and told us, “You’re still going to have some build-up but it’s in there now for your entire house.” They gave us a lot of good connections where we were able to access everything without having to bend down or get under something. That way we could just cut the water off there whenever we go out to change it. They gave us a lot of instructions on how to replace everything and when to replace the tank.

We know that the Pelican water system doesn’t take the hardness out of the water but we've also seen a lot of improvements. In some ways it's cleaning out many of our places as well as the pipes within the house. We just replaced one of the prefilters and when my husband took out the old prefilter, he saw a lot of the stuff that was in it and so we went ahead and bought two more so the next year we only have to replace them every six months. I feel a lot better knowing that I have that filtration system in place as well as the softener. For the money that we paid on getting it installed and buying the tanks, it was all worth it.

Pelican Water

Thank you for the compliment, we try and be professional in everything we do and it is good to know we are appreciated for it. It's great to hear that you have noticed a huge change in your water quality after installing your Pelican system.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

The staff from Pelican Water Systems were very professional. I like their products and I'm using it now. I live in South Carolina, so my water is not the greatest. With the system from Pelican, there's a big difference. The water is not as hard. It's a lot softer on your body. Their system is a good product.

4.00/5

Pelican Water

Who doesn't like sudsier soap, we are so happy to hear your water quality has improved that your bathing experience has improved. Drinking better quality water from your own kitchen faucet will hopefully save you some $$$ now you don't need to buy so much bottled water.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

We’re very happy with our Pelican water system. For the shower, the soap is more sudsier like soft water. It’s easier to shave, and the water definitely tastes better from the kitchen sink. I'm happy with it and recommend it.

Pelican Water

Mahalo nui loa!<br />We are pleased to hear that our Pelican Salt Free Softener is providing you with better quality water with an easy maintenance schedule.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

I live in Oahu, Hawaii where we have very hard water that can do a lot of damage. I had neighbors who found someone to put in a system that was very expensive that needed to be maintained twice a year. Then when I saw Pelican Water's e-mail and I talked to their reps, their system seemed so easy to use and it wasn't salt. Pelican is filter and I love the idea.

Pelican Water

We are so glad you did your research and then spoke to one of our Water Specialists. Thank you for the compliments on our installation manuals and videos, many of our customers install our products themselves and we try and give as much quality information and support to make it an easy process.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I moved into a new community that has very hard water, and there were some concerns from previous homeowners about the appliances going through problems with the harsh water. So, I did some research, and since I wanted a salt-free system, Pelican fit the bill. I first went online, did some research and then I had a couple of questions so I called and had a conversation with a guy. I was concerned about the filtering element and if I could put an additional purifier downstream. The rep answered those questions. So, everything was good. I got the natural system for water softener. I installed the system myself. The owner's manual was nicely written. The instructions and the guidelines from the pamphlet were simple and easy to follow. Since the installation, I’ve been noticing that we have softer water in the shower and in the kitchen. It's not as harsh as it was when we first moved in. So far, our experience with Pelican has been great.

Pelican Water

We all love great tasting coffee in the morning and more and more people are realizing you need great water to make great coffee. We are so pleased to hear that the Pelican Filter System is giving you the water quality you want for drinking and bathing from every faucet in your home. We also like the fact you appreciate how easy the system is to maintain.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I was looking for a water system because I had so many chemicals in my water. The water where I live is not of great quality. I didn't want the expense of having to drink bottled water or make coffee out of bottled water. I opted for the full house system from Pelican Water Systems even though I'm alone because I want just a separate system for one faucet or if I wanted to go with the complete house. It made more sense to me and it was more financially feasible. It's easy for me to get the filter replacement and easy for me to maintain. That was a big factor because I didn't want something that I couldn't change the filter on. The water taste much better and my coffee tastes great once the Pelican System was installed. I'm glad I don't have the flakiness on my skin that I used to have. I love my water system from Pelican. My experience has been exceptionally satisfactory.

Pelican Water

We are pleased to hear that we have dramtically improved the water in your home and can now bathe and drink with cleaner, healthier water. Also great to hear your expense on shampoo has been reduced as the "Pelican" water lathers much better.

Sorry about the part shipment of replacement filters, our records show that you spoke with one of our Customer Service team and they were able to ship them out to you.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

The Pelican Water System is a great and awesome system. I recommend it for everybody especially anybody who lives in the valley. I knew about Pelican Water Systems years and years ago and my neighbors have one of their systems which I actually have been taking care of and changing the filters. That's when I thought that I needed one and I went to Pelican's website. The website was pretty good. I got the three filter system which includes the reverse osmosis and water softener type. I also ordered an extra set of filters but I only received two out of the three and never received the other one.

Newman's water is really hard and it got so much sediment in it now. When I take towards the bottom of the well then turn the faucet on and put a glass of water, I can see the sediment settle at the bottom when I let the water sit down. But now, with the Pelican, there isn't. I grew up in this town and when I was growing up, the water was fine. I could drink it and it was fine. At present, it tastes gross and I wouldn't use it. But with Pelican, I can use it and it tastes fine again. It's awesome. I don't even need as much shampoo when I'm shampooing my hair. I'm really very satisfied with Pelican.

Pelican Water

It is great to hear that the Pelican combo meets all of your needs, hard water scale, cleaner better tasting water to drink, lower maintenance and better for the environment.<br />Your carbon water filter will need the media changed in 5 years, its a simple process, you are simply emptying the "used carbon" from the tank and then replacing it with "nee carbon". When you are ready for this process please call or Technical Support Team and they will be happy to walk you through the simple steps.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

PS: Congratulations on 43 years of marriage!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

My wife and I have been married for 43 years and every place we've been to, we had to have a water softener. My wife is allergic to salt and salt water, so I was looking for water softeners that did not use salt. I found out that Pelican had a good sale on so I talked to their rep, Keith, and he answered all my questions. I told him what I wanted and what I was looking for. Also what made me think more about their system was the price. It was listed at 46 and we got it for two. Then I got four extra filters because I figured that would last me a good while since I plan on changing it every two years, so I got 10 years of filters. It was sent through FedEx, and everything arrived undamaged and in good shape. Then Pelican gave me two people who would install the system.

From the day the system was installed, the water felt different and the soap lathered up more. There’s none of the slick feeling after a regular water softener filter that uses salt, although I don't mind it. But my wife says she could tell a big difference when she gets out of the shower. Within a week’s time, it even got better. In the first week, the system is cleaning some of the buildup out of the pipes removing iron and minerals, so when washing clothes, we don't get the hardiness and our washed clothes have improved 80%. We now get purer water so everything is cleaner, and feels and looks better. It also works using the same soap that we've always used. And the water tastes 100% better. I could use it for anything including tea or coffee. The no salt, no electricity and no flushing features of the system helped us out, too.

The system is compact and I would recommend it over any salt system. I would also recommend the carbon filter and the small filter instead of just having the water softener type because it can filter the water anytime especially that, nowadays, water is bad. The filters will make the water much better. We got the small filter with carbon and tank and they said that we didn’t need to do anything with the water softener tank. But the maintenance of the system was my concern, where the carbon filter has to be replaced after so many years and it can’t be replaced without replacing the whole tank. But then it says on the tank that if its seal is broken, the product is going to be void. I’m then wondering how to replace the carbon without replacing the tank. So I talked to the installer and he said they had a client that when it did come time to replace his tank, Pelican took the old tank and put a new one in.

Also, with our Pelican system, we don’t have to go in and flush out the pipes every year with either vinegar or descaling agent. Instead, I might have to do that every five years because it's almost 97% descaling all the time. Another thing is that they say the filter is good for six months to a year but I think we can go a year and a half to two years easy. Before, we've always had water softeners that have salt and we always got the reverse osmosis because the water softener salt does not give filtered water for drinking and it needs to have some other type of filter to do that. And this Pelican system has that and they said to change it every year. I changed it a year and a half but it didn't even look like it was used. There was no buildup or discoloration and we even used the filtered water for drinking and cooking.

4.00/5

Pelican Water

We are pleased you have resolved your water quality issues and that the Pelican System is giving you drinkable water. If you ever need clarification on any of our products please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Service Team on 877-842-1635

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

We're having problems with the water softener because it was getting old and it needed a replacement. So, we talked to our plumber and he's recommended Pelican Water Systems. I went on to their website and found the product that I needed. It was easy to determine which system and their prices were clear, but the one we bought was not really explained that well. Though we asked so far about that and it was advised that it would be a good deal, though I thought it was cluttered. It's an osmosis system and the water is better when we have it. I just changed the filters the other day which was relatively easy and the taste of the water has been better. Overall, the system was good and I would recommend it.

Pelican Water

We are so glad our Shower Filter are helping you bathe more enjoyably, chlorine in your water not only smells bad but you absorb it through your skin so you get double the trouble. You should consider signing up for our WaterShield Auto Club as you can lock in price savings for the next 5 years on replacement filters and they are sent to you automatically.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

My hair falls out a lot and my daughter has really dry skin. She has eczema sometimes that breaks out. I thought there was something that could help the situation. I went online and saw Pelican Water Systems. I bought two showers, the one with the wand, from them and I have it in both of my bathrooms. I like them. They are great and easy to use. You can feel the difference in the quality of the water. It doesn't leave your skin as dry and you don't smell all of the chlorine.

Pelican Water

Thank you for the feedback, we agree the fact that a Pelican Combo system doesn't waste water is good for the environment and your wallet. In California many cities and towns are now banning the old technology salt based softeners due to the water they waste and the additional concern they are putting salty water back into local the water supply.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Pelican Water is a great company to work with. What I read and liked about Pelican Water was that it doesn't backwash water, so there's no water waste. We have very hard water where I live, and I got interested in it. Eight years ago, I bought from them a filter-softener combo online. I had a couple of questions, and somebody through their chat answered me. The system is great. It works and is also easy to maintain. I also did my second water treatment system purchase in a different house since I'm getting the plumbing replaced.

Pelican Water

We are so glad to hear we have improved the taste of your water in Tuscon, AZ. It must feel great to brush your team without the smell of chlorine from the water overpowering you. Drinking straight out of the tap has hopefull reduced the amount of money you are spending on bottled water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

We get a lot of sediment in Tucson and the water just tasted terrible. I didn’t even know about Pelican at that time. So I called up a plumbing company and a guy came out and he told me about it. And I put it in and I’ve been very happy with it. I got a whole home system. It’s got these two metal canisters that are side by side. Before, I could hardly even stand to brush my teeth with the water. We went out and bought a water cooler and all of our coffee and drinking water. But when I bought the water system, I can drink right out of the tap and the water’s very good.

Pelican Water

We are glad to hear you are noticing a difference in the quality of your water, moving from a old technology salt based softener to a salt free softener will certainly ensure you notice a marked difference in the feel and taste of the water. Sorry to hear about your pvc pipe fitting when undertaking the install, we do sell a installation kit with our point of entry systems that can simplfy and help standardise most of the install.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Our water supply is a little hard. We used to have a saltwater system softener, but it eventually went bad after 16 years, so I thought of getting another water softener and looked for one online. I had heard that there were water softeners that did not require salt, so I wanted to do a set up, and that's how I found Pelican Water. I had a lot of information about the water, so I simply went to the website and started reading more about the water softener, and read the comments from other people, and that's when we decided to buy the NS3 unit from Pelican. Since our Pelican system was installed, the water doesn't have that slimy feel that it used to have before. Furthermore, we've already noticed that our stainless steel dishwasher is starting to clean up a little bit and getting rid of some the haze from the particles, such as calcium, off of it.

About the only bad issue I had with the system is that the pipe threaded fittings were very difficult to seal. The Teflon tape was definitely no good and did not work at all. I had to put a pipe dope in there, especially in the filter. I was using PVC fittings and the female PVC fittings are a little flaky at best. But the male ones are usually very good and the filter required two one-inch males. They actually bottomed out in the socket out of the filter, before they could seal. So, there was no tapering in the threads to actually start to create a seal. The pipe threaded fittings needed a little change in the machining, because their machining is phenolic, and it's not like they're machining metal. But apart from that issue, the rest was very easy. Once I got those pipe threaded fittings sealed up, the system worked like a champ.

Pelican Water

Firstly thanks to your friend for the referral, we hope they claimed their $50 reward under our Refer A Friend Program. Glad to hear we have addressed the iron in your water and that it is helping with the dryness in your skin.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I first heard about Pelican from a friend. When I called them, I told them exactly what I needed and got the full home water filter system. We still have iron in the water but it seems better and our skin isn't so dry. Overall, it's been a positive experience and we like it.

Pelican Water

Who doesn't like good hot great tasting coffee in the morning, so glad to hear we have helped prevent the scale build up on your expensive coffee machine, by buying the UV you have added an extra layer of protection by ensuring 99.9% of the potential bacteria in your water are killed. Make sure you replace your UV lamp as recommended, you can ensure delivery and savings by signing up for our WaterShield AutoShip program.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

We had a water test done and found some bacteria in our water. I knew about the UV and RO systems and I ordered them from Pelican. I had to have a plumber come and install it since I bought it from somebody in Texas. I've observed that since getting the Pelican system installed, our Keurig coffee maker doesn't get any calcium buildup in it.

Pelican Water

We are so pleased to hear that we have helped you improve your water quality issues. Its great that you appreciate the benefits for your personally but also the bigger environmental picture of not wasting water during the filtration and softening process, or adding salt brine back into the water supply. As you pointed out over the life of the system $ for $ a Pelican system is the best value for money on the market.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

It was about five years ago when I was looking for a whole house water filtration system. I searched the net and then my local area. There are a lot of systems out there that are fancy, with bells and whistles, and more complicated. There’s all that back flush but I didn’t want any of that. I wanted something very simple like Pelican.

I have a whole house carbon medium filter and then a water softener but it’s different. It doesn’t take out the minerals. It just breaks the mineral crystals down to smaller fragments and they don't tend to get stuck on our piping as much. It’s a one-time thing. It lasts for 30 years and there’s no additional work. I got a water treatment system because I got tired of the chlorine and then there were other things in the water like pesticides. Pelican does not remove everything but it removes the chlorine and a few other things. When I get out of the shower, my skin doesn’t feel like parchment. It’s a lot better. And my skin has become, over the years, softer without all that chlorine.

Pelican provides a good, no-nonsense product and it was a lot cheaper than the other systems. When people do the research, those other systems aren’t really much better and they’re more costly. Pelican can also offer an ultraviolet bacterial thing that they can add to it. They also make more sense - less water usage and I don’t have all this extra that increases the price with diminishing returns.

Pelican Water

We are so pleased to hear our Pelican Combo system provides you with the quality of water and the quality of life you and your family deserve. You made the right decision to take control of your water and are getting the benefits and savings from your investment. Thanks for being a 2 time customer.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I love the sales reps of Pelican Water. It was important for me to talk to them about fluorites and sizing of the whole house water. I had a bigger house before so I got the PC1000 which was for four to six bathrooms. But this last one I bought from them was small because I got a smaller house now. I bought a whole house water filter twice. I also had questions about the water softener and they were great.

Since having the Pelican system installed, our skin doesn't dry out as much, the water quality for drinking was much better than bottled water, so my kids drink directly from the tap water, and all of our laundry including towels are much softer. Also, my wife doesn't have to clean hardly at all the showers. There's not as much cleaning. Ice cubes and cooking are now much cleaner and better. The dishwasher doesn't muck up as much too. This is one of the two products that I've purchased in my life that I am extraordinarily thrilled way off the charts. In fact we just moved and the people who bought our house demanded to keep the original water filter. And when we moved to our new place, we ordered another filter and put it in because it's great. Their products are essential for us to have in our household.

Pelican Water

Great to hear that you are enjoying your Pelican system, you are like so many of our customers who have had enough with lugging the salt bags and the regular maintenance required with the old technology salt based softeners. When you are ready to upgrade your Florida homes water systems please give us a call.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We bought a new home and it has very hard water which leaves a lot of spots. I searched online for "Water treatment systems," looked through several different options, looked at the ratings from other people, and then phoned Pelican Water Systems. The consultant was very wonderful. He asked how big our house was, what we were looking for, and what my concerns were, and then he made a recommendation based on all these factors. I ended up purchasing a water softener and a water purification system.

We've only had the system for a few months, but we're happy with it so far. I really like it. Since having the Pelican system installed, I find that my shower and tub are easier to clean. Furthermore, both my husband and I like the taste of treated water and also the softness of the water for washing and other uses. I really like that we don't have to worry about adding salt, especially since we're only in the house for half of the year. We go back and forth between two homes. We have a second home in Florida and I have a water treatment system there as well that's not Pelican. But had I known about Pelican when I got it, I probably would have gotten a Pelican system for that home, too.

Pelican Water

Sounds like you found the perfect combination of Pelican products for your well wate. It is always worth undertaking a well test to understand the key issues with your well water. We don't believe that one product can fix all the problems with well water, which is why we offer a broad range of filtration products that address specific well water issues. Good idea signing up for our Watershield Club Autoship program you fix the price of your parts for 5 years and they get sent to you when you need them.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I came from Chicago and bought a house in Buffalo Junction, Virginia which is out in the woods. It's got well water and that was a concern for me. The water isn't bad, but it isn't up to par and we have a big problem with sediments and some minerals in the water 'cause we're out in the country. I discussed with somebody from Pelican and I sent them a test. They called me back and told me what I needed. They were very knowledgeable. The delivery was fast. I got a double system, the one cylinder system with the ultraviolet light and an under-sink four-stage water purifier. I'm very happy with the system and I like the water a lot better. Every year, the UV tube has to be replaced as it burns out and I'm on a prescription with that and with the canisters underneath the sink too.

Pelican Water

You made a very smart move in buying the UV light sytem for your well water system. The enviroment around a well is constantly changing and your can't control when bacteria will enter the well water. To ensure your UV continues to kill the 99.9% bacteria in your water, make sure you purchase replacement lamps on an annual basis, the easiest way to do that is through our WaterShield Autoship program.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

We've put a new well in but it kept coming back with bacteria in it. We finally got it cleaned up, but my wife didn't trust it. So we said we're going to go with Pelican. I called the rep and he ordered the water system. It has a regular and carbon filter and the light that kills bacteria. It's easy to hook up. I also bought the extra kit to tie it in. It's a faster way to connect it without having to double all the stuff myself and it worked out well.

Pelican Water

Reading reviews is a great way to start and is why Pelican works with companies like Consumer Affairs so people can understand the water quality issues and how we provide products and services to meet those concerns. So glad to hear that your water has improved in quality and quantity.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

We needed a new system and I read people's feedback on Pelican Water Systems. I ordered the overall system online and it was shipped to us, then we got a plumber to install it. So far, it's been really good and we've enjoyed it. We now get more volume of water than what we had before. The Pelican system recharges the tank and filters that faster, so we get as much water as we need on a normal day.

Pelican Water

So glad you are a long time Pelican customer who is getting great results from your water softener and filtration system and great customer support from our Technical Service Team.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

Our water is really hard so I looked on the internet and got Pelican Water Systems. I bought the system for the whole house. I have had it for years now and it has been great. I'm happy with the product and the price. When I got the system refurbished, they were really helpful.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the review, our shower filters in our opinion are the best on the market, and now that we have launched our chrome version we expect even more customers to buy them to address the excess chlorine in the water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

Easy installation. Product seems to operate smoothly. The 5 foot wand is a very handy piece for cleaning the shower. Haven't had the shower head long enough to see if it will help the cleanliness of the shower. Wife says the shower head is much better.

Pelican Water

Thanks we work hard to provide fast delivery, changing the filter for the first time can be a little bit intimidating but our user instructions and new videos are helping explain this easy maintenance procedure.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

The shipment was fast! Instructions to set up were very clear and easy to follow! I like your product! I was concerned about replacing the filters but it seems easy to do. That is something I wanted in a water filter.

Pelican Water

Great to hear that our Website and Water Speciliast team were able to help you choose the correct system for your home. You picked up on a key point which is to ensure you buy a system that can cope with not only the size of your home but also the number of appliances that you have that consume water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

The water that I have in my house is very hard. I needed to get it softened, and the Pelican system did that. The water also had an awful smell, but now it tastes like Polar Springs to me. Their website was easy to maneuver through, and talking with the technical support team was excellent. I had some questions, and every time I called the technical support area, they were very knowledgeable and talked me through the process. When I called up their number, the fellow I spoke with was very knowledgeable with regard to what I was talking about. He recommended what he thought I wanted and I had already made my decision as to what I wanted, and we both zeroed in on the same thing, which was the size of the system. I got the 2000 system. With it, the water goes through the initial filter, the charcoal filter, the water softener filter, and then into the house. It's been an excellent experience, and I have already recommended them.

Pelican Water

So glad we had a product that met your specific kitchen requirements, with the amount of new kitchen faucets available on the market today choosing an undercounter drinking system is a good way to go.

Happy to hear our customer service team were able to "talk" you through the clogged faucet problem, we are proud of our Tech Service team.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

I was changing a faucet that had a different style that went right on it. We bought a different faucet with a pulldown sprayer and I couldn’t use it anymore, so I had to see what else was available. I went online looking for water purifiers and Pelican Water came up as one. I reviewed it and saw good reviews about it, and it looked to be what I needed. The water system is great and my wife loves it. It works fine and it’s unobtrusive because we have the under-the-counter one that nobody sees that it’s even there which is nice.

After I installed the Pelican system, the pressure in my faucet was not there. I got in touch with somebody at their technical place and did one of those online chats. After we discussed everything, we determined that my faucet was clogged. I had turned the water off and then back on, some sediment got in the filter of the main faucet and that was slowing down the pressure. We figured out what was wrong which was good, and they were definitely helpful.

Pelican Water

Our website is full of great advice on the problems with well water and how to address them, we are delighted to hear that you specified the system yourself and its now providing great tasting water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

The water we have where we live is drawn from wells and we were uncomfortable with it because it had odor and taste. So I did my research and did it all online. Pelican's website was extremely easy to navigate. Since having the Pelican system installed, there's no more water odor and the water tastes much better. Other than it was great for the expenditure and the equipment, it was a very pleasant experience.