Customer Reviews

4.52/5
based on 241 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

5.00/5

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

5.00/5

Tracy ** first of all did a fabulous job of "blindly" pre planning what our unique home ADT needs might be, and setting us up timely with Jay! He was fantastic! 10 stern all doors, and 2 more in from the garage!?! What a nightmare! The unique U shape in a secluded environment, with non tech savvy local parents, savvy out of town kids who visit, us who travel extensively, and a house sitter who desired safety assistance... That was a tall order! From security to fire, to CO2 and emergency medical, ADT was able to comfortably meet and exceed all our needs!! What peace of mind! Thank you and major Kudos!!

5.00/5

When I switched all my utilities, I was told about Safe Streets and decided to go with them because of the offer I got when I bought the house. I ended up purchasing their wireless package which has a little key fob and a motion sensor. The installer was awesome and he explained everything very well. One thing that I like about the system is that it’s really loud, so even though we have a big house, we can still hear it everywhere. Having it makes us feel safer.

5.00/5

It's been three months since I had Safe Streets and I just love them. The guy who did installation was professional. I had an alarm go off and received a call from them within seconds after I set the alarm off.

5.00/5

There was some robbery around the neighborhood, so I got a basic camera and motion sensors from Safe Streets. Installing these was easy. With the system installed, I had ease of mind that I can view my house with all my expensive stuff in there. I've had alerts when I had doors open on accident, and I get a phone call and an email quickly so the response time is good. In addition, when my phone app quit, customer service showed me a video and all I had to do was just reset the system, so now I know how to do that. Safe Streets was also more cost effective than other security providers.

5.00/5

Based on reviews on Google, we had Safe Streets as our security provider. We've had them since December, and our experience in installing it was very positive. When my wife accidentally hit the urgent button, the police were on the house in five minutes. It feels safer since we had this security device, and it's a nice feeling when my doors are open and close.

5.00/5

Safe Streets USA is slightly known in our neighborhood and the first security service provider that I looked into. I chose them because I'm more familiar with them. The ADT system was installed here two months ago and I definitely feel much safer since then. Installation was really easy. The person who installed it was awesome and walked me through my different options. I told him what I was looking for and he made that happen. He was great. The person who I set it up with on the phone was very good too. She gave me information about what to expect with the billing and made sure that I knew who was the person coming out here.

5.00/5

My friend told me about Safe Streets and now we've been using them for the last 60 days. We used to have a different security provider and I think what I have presently is a little better. Installing the device was very easy and during installation, the team were very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I feel more secured since we got our device installed.

5.00/5

We have more peace of mind since we had SecureYourHome. Our interactions with their specialists and installation team have been great. The guy who came out here was very friendly, took the time with us and answered whatever questions we had.

5.00/5

I love SecureYourHome. The installation of the security system was great. I did recommend them to different people needing an alarm system to get one because I liked it, and we just came back on a vacation and had no problem.