Customer Reviews

4.82/5
based on 673 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Having Bruno has impacted my life greatly. I can’t go up the steps. But now, I can join the rest of my family instead of just being down in the rec room all the time. The quality of the stairlift is very good too. It hasn’t broken down and it appears to be a good, strong and sturdy-made piece of equipment. It's definitely smooth when I ride it and I definitely feel safe in it.

5.00/5

I have been ill and needed a way to get in and out of the house. Bruno had the best price and they seemed very cooperative. The lady I spoke to answered all my questions and ended up saving me money by coming, looking at the property and making a better suggestion than what I thought I wanted. The stairlift was gonna be a less expensive choice than what I had originally thought would be the best solution. I agreed and the deal ended up being really good.

I had gotten an indoor stairlift and had it installed in my garage. They were able to do install it on the day they said they would. The installation took a couple of hours and was done by the time I got home from the hospital. It was only half a story though and wasn't a big operation. Pam was there and demonstrated the stairlift to me. I'm very impressed with it. It works very well and I haven't had any problems with it, so far.

5.00/5

I did quite a bit of research and a whole bunch of factors such as design, dimensions, sizes of things, and quality level made me decide to go with Bruno. The rep came twice although I’m not too local to their office and it’s a good hour and a half drive from their office to where I am. He came down once and went over stuff with me, answered questions, and checked everything out. Then, when I decided to purchase the stairlift, he came back a second time to do the photography and the measurements.

I got a straight Elan lift from my lower level to the first floor, then a curved Elite lift to the second floor. Two guys came to install both lifts. They were here for five hours and they did a great job. It was very workmanlike and neat. The Elan lift is more basic as it's just a straight ride with simpler chair and system. The curved one, on the other hand, is really very nice. The chair is very plush and comfortable. It’s quiet, smooth and fast too. So, I’m very happy with it. The new stairlifts' impact on my life has been very positive. It's nice to know that they're there and available when I wanna use them which is fairly often. Overall, my experience with Bruno was very good.

5.00/5

I needed a stairlift and Bruno seemed to be the most efficient, effective, and exactly what I needed. We got a curved, indoor stairlift and it goes from the first to the second floor. It is excellent in quality. The installers took five hours to install everything. Having the Bruno stairlift affected my life superiorly. I recommended it to a friend and he bought one.

5.00/5

I was talking with one of my nephews and I learned that a friend of the family got a stairlift from Bruno. My wife needed a stairlift and we got a straight one up the platform and then another one up a little higher. The reps from Bruno came, did a very good job and were done in a short period of time. The stairlift made it possible for my wife to get around the house much better. It worked very good and it did what they said it would do.

5.00/5

I got quotes from several stairlift companies and all the prices were in the same range but Bruno’s high consumer confidence rating made us choose them. I got in touch with the local distributor and left him a message on his answering machine. He got back to me within an hour and he came out the very next day. It took only a few days later for him to schedule the installers and they were done in a couple of hours. The installation was done well and efficiently. The chair seems to be working quite well but the stair seat doesn’t stay up properly at the top of the stairs. We just put the seatbelt on there and that keeps it from flopping back down.

The owner of the local franchise was marvelous. He was very knowledgeable, offered me several options and explained the product clearly. He had all the answers to my questions and volunteered information but didn’t try to hard sell or pressure to buy his product. Some of the other companies were harassing me and following up with a million phone calls and emails. He knew that his product was good and answered my questions. I had a lot of confidence in his competence. He talked to me about the maintenance and follow-up services which was what I was looking for. He was very good.

My brother had a stroke and was paralyzed. He’s in a wheelchair. We have a two-story house with the bedrooms upstairs and the chairlift has made it possible for him to get out of the assisted living situation and move back home. So, it has made a big difference. He couldn’t have moved home without it. I’m very happy with the product, the timeliness and responsiveness of the team with the quality of the installation. I couldn’t be more satisfied.

5.00/5

We needed something to get my son, Michael, upstairs and we went with MEDIchair, the provider that we’ve been using for years. We talked to Melanie and we got the Bruno stairlift. The fellow that they sent out for the installation was great, and he did it very quickly and neatly. He gave me really good instructions and we’ve had no problem.

We have a platform at the bottom of the stairs to step on before you reach the stairs and then when it stops at the top on a platform, and then there’s a step up to the second level. My son-in-law installed banisters all the way around the wall and Michael has some mobility, so it works great. The Bruno stairlift works beautifully, and Michael loves being on the same level as us. The quality of the stairlift itself is excellent and we get comments when people come over. It’s a really nice stair lift and we feel like it’s safe. It’s as much as you can get it outta the way as it doesn’t take a lot of room. The Bruno stairlift is a good unit and we really enjoy it.

5.00/5

I had back surgery, and I’m still having some problem taking the stairs. There are seven stairs going from the kitchen upstairs. So I had a problem, and we decided we were gonna put a chair lift in. The sales visit from Bruno was very good. Everything was fine. They were very informative, and the price was right. We got a straight stairlift that goes up seven stairs. It fits our stairwell very well. We also bought the thing that pulls up out of the way. And so that was very nice and we’re very happy with it.

The installation team was very informative. They were very clean. They cleaned everything up and they were outta here in less than four hours because it was very straightforward. After they put it in, they showed me how to run it, and everything’s been fine. After the surgery, I was upstairs here for almost five weeks. I could get down, but I had to have help to get back up. But with the stairlift now, it’s so much easier up and down stairs, and even my wife uses it. I’m very happy with the product.

5.00/5

I liked the cost of Bruno's stairlifts. I also liked their sales rep who was really excellent. I felt comfortable with him and I felt what he was doing was good. He was professional yet friendly. I got a two-piece stairlift that goes up to a flat area, with a second one going up to the rest of the house. The salesperson installed it. He came at about 10:30 and by 1 o’clock, we were up and running. Since getting it, I've found that it has been reliable. If somebody came to me and said they needed the chair lift for the stairs, I would definitely recommend Bruno and their sales representative.