5.00/5

I no longer had gap insurance on the vehicle that I intend to keep for some time still. It's a good vehicle but it's getting into those years where there's some anticipation that something could go wrong with it. So I went to ConsumerAffairs. Originally, I got a mailer in for some other extended warranty but I did my own research to see which ones were the top recommended third party warranty programs and Endurance came up. On the first day that I called, it was to get some questions answered and then, I had a discussion with the family and we thought it was a good idea.

I called the next day to get the policy started. There were some issues to get it set up and during a financial period, I hadn't budgeted the total amount of sign-up costs. It would've taken two payments to get what is required down to get the policy started and when the actual policy was effective, we were a little wrong but there was no harm. The reps from Endurance worked with me to get that broken down into a couple of payments, which was good. The policy starts in the 5th of last month and both representatives I talked to were very clear about what qualifies the warranty and when it would take effect if I had to take the vehicle in to get some repairs. The reps were respectful and they had most of the answers that I needed from them. Getting the policy started up wasn't difficult at all.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

My vehicle is out of warranty and I know that things can happen. So, I just wanted a warranty and the internet highly recommended Endurance. The reps were very nice and they did alright when they explained the coverage. I didn't have to work through a whole lot of red tape. I just wanted to have the warranty and I hope it'll be valuable.

5.00/5

I put 118,000 miles on my 2017 car and the warranty's gone. Right after I put 100,000 miles, all hell broke loose. The air conditioner and the sensors went out. I saw Carshield on TV and I didn't like their coverage because it would end at 150,000 miles and I have almost 120,000 miles already. On the other hand, Endurance's warranty goes up to another 100,000 miles from now. I called them and everything went fine. However, when I was talking to the gentleman from Endurance, he was talking about some kind of promotion wherein I would get 250 right then and 250 later. I never got anything. Other than that, Endurance did everything I wanted.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I purchased a used car. I compared Endurance to what the dealership was offering. The first dealership was more expensive and it would have been rolled into the loan, so it made no sense to pay interest on the money they were offering. I elected not to go with a warranty from the dealership. When I typed in a search for extended warranties, Endurance had high reviews. I sent a message to them, they called me back, and I talked it over with them. I knew the numbers that the dealership was offering and Endurance met me where I wanted to go with the dollar amount and type of service. It worked out. I auto pay the warranty and they are gonna take out once a month $80 for three years. I didn’t even have to do anything online.

My only comment would be to offer me the lowest price first. I told them that their initial offer was more expensive than what the dealership was offering. They said they would give me a new customer discount. But that was generally the point. Shouldn’t they just offer that to every new customer? If I didn't know any better, I would have probably gone for it because it wasn't that bad of a deal. Other than that, they were really nice and they came through in the end.

I am still within my Cinderella period. Just like any insurance, they don't really earn their badge until you actually have to use them and see if they decline stuff or this or that. But based on just getting Endurance, I definitely recommend it because it seems, like from what they described, the deductible is $40 and they would cover all the labor, taxes, and everything.

5.00/5

I always keep my cars covered. The warranty that I had on my car was running out. I called the Better Business Bureau to find out which warranties were pretty much the best ones and worth it, and they recommended Endurance. The rep worked with me. He gave me a couple of days to speak with my husband and explain everything. He emailed me a package to help me explain to him. So, it was a pretty good experience.