Customer Reviews

4.70/5
based on 162 ratings

Fabian,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very glad to hear you are pleased with your service,and happy to have you as a CARCHEX customer.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Great service amongst every employee and will continue using them. Very helpful and understanding. My work on my car got done in a professional and Proficient time. They worked with me throughout every step and was understanding. I would recommend.

4.00/5

A vehicle protection plan is valuable to have especially if you're buying all these cars with all the gadgets and fancy stuff in it. With the type of vehicle that I have, I'd rather have some assurance in my head that I would be covered if something does go wrong. CARCHEX has good ratings online compared to most of the other companies and I had a good experience with them. Their protection specialist was very sincere when he was talking to me. He went through the coverage and advised me certain things that I had failed to look up like the advanced electronics packages and the key replacement, which I also included in my warranty. Also, a lot of these companies won't let you take your car to the dealership, but the gentleman said that they would allow me to take it to the BMW dealership with CARCHEX. Overall, it was a straightforward and steady process and they addressed whatever concerns I had.

Elizabeth,
Thank you for leaving your review with us. We are very happy to have you as a loyal CARCHEX customer!

Original review: June 13, 2017

We had CARCHEX for the past 2.5 years and it has been a great experience so far. In the three instances that we had to use the warranty approval has been seamless and painless. We recommend the warranty to anyone that one to have a peace of mind with your used car especially if you are still paying for it.

Mervin,
We are happy to have you as a customer! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us, and for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: May 8, 2017

Great service, the price was perfect, awesome value... I did a lot of research and this company offer the best value for the money... great service. Customer service was excellent. Look no further. This is the company to go with. Hands down help is always there.

CARCHEX

Dave, thank you for the detailed review! Very glad to hear you have had a positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

CARCHEX has good service and I've never had a problem. I have three vehicles covered by them currently and also had one before. Everything that's covered has been covered. Whenever I've taken a car in, my service advisor takes care of the problem. I've recommended CARCHEX to a couple of people who would’ve taken advantage of it.

Raymond,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Ken and he was able to assist you! Please reach out at any time should you have any additional questions regarding your plan.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I give Ken high marks in salesmanship. Having been a salesperson myself for my career, and a manager of an international sales force, Ken would have been a welcome addition to my team. He is knowledgeable about his product as well as knowledgeable about when to do a soft sale. I admire salespeople who are really capable and demonstrate it when they have a skeptical customer. He won me over with knowing my history with CARCHEX and reviewing why I had left as a customer. The first rule in salesmanship so as not to oversell your product.

Ella,
Thank you for leaving your review! We are very glad to have been able to help, and are looking forward to continue having you as a CARCHEX customer!

Original review: June 23, 2017

I had this car warranty plan with my previous car, and used it quite a few times in the 4 years. I'm sure it paid for itself a few times over with the repairs to my Pontiac Torrent. The Pontiac is still running strong, thanks in part to timely repairs since I didn't have to save up lots of money to get it fixed. Only $100 for a copay on all work done.

5.00/5

Having an extended coverage for my vehicle is a smart thing to do so I got one from CARCHEX. They sent me information about what I had to pay and what my deductible was going to be. Their protection specialist told me what was covered and thoroughly assisted me. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I bought my vehicle a couple of years ago. The warranty period had run out, so I started shopping around and comparing to find something that would make me feel comfortable with having a little bit of additional coverage. I found Carchex online and got a hold of them. It was a very honest guy that sold the warranty to me. He worked very hard for a program that suited my needs for the money I wanted to pay. I was very satisfied with my experience with him. I feel much better having the coverage in case there is an issue.

5.00/5

Your salesman was excellent. He was polite, smart and very helpful. It was a pleasure working with him, getting extended warranty for our 2008 truck. Thank you.

5.00/5

All my questions were answered and my concerns addressed. I've spoken to Ira ** several times, and he was pleasant and helpful. I think he went the extra mile to make sure I got the right plan for me.

5.00/5

My rep Stan ** gave outstanding service. He worked patiently through at least 5 phone calls in a 2 week span with me as I was suspicious in dealing with extended warranty companies from the start. He gave info to me as to the inner workings of these contracts and what to be aware of when deciding. He answered my questions openly and honestly while never pressuring for a sale. I hope the execution of the contract goes as well but at least I now know a great deal about the industry thanks to Stan and know exactly what I am getting and how it should be applied.

5.00/5

My salesperson D ** was great. Explained everything to me. Super happy with the coverage. I rate this company five stars.

5.00/5

An extended coverage warranty is very valuable and since the dealership recommended it, I bought it. Purchasing a warranty from CARCHEX was very easy, and their protection specialist was able to answer all my questions.

5.00/5

Knowing that I'm going to hang on to my vehicle for quite a while, having an extended coverage is extremely valuable. I was secured by a different provider at first, then I started checking around and Carchex seemed like a good deal. Their specialist explained what was covered, the terms of the warranty and the terms of payment. He thoroughly assisted me and answered all my questions. It was a totally satisfactory experience and they didn't keep me on the phone forever.