Customer Reviews

4.48/5
based on 246 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Brenda used to have issues falling. We got a LifeStation device and we feel more comfortable with it being there because if she falls, we can push the button. The LifeStation team responded very quickly when the button was pressed.

5.00/5

I'm raising my young grandkids and I'm disabled. I got a LifeStation medical alert service so in case something happens, the kids would know how easy it is to just push the button. The guy who came to set the system up was a local and he was really nice. LifeStation did a test run to show me when they set it up and to make sure that the unit was working. I've had the device for four months now and while I haven't had to use it yet, knowing that it's there makes me feel a lot better.

5.00/5

My insurance ordered LifeStation for me. I wear it around my wrist and it hasn't bothered me thus far. I tested the unit recently and their response was fast enough for me. I'm satisfied with my LifeStation device. I'm glad I have it.

5.00/5

I have issues with my back and balance and motor skills. I lose balance a lot and there have been times that I fell and it's really hard for me to get up. My family works, so I stay home alone quite a while. My care coordinator recommended LifeStation. I feel safe having it at home and in case I'm left alone, I would have first responders in the front door and I would be cared for by the medical staff. I could just press my bracelet and it's with me 24/7. If anything happens, I would be put in a stretcher or a neck brace instead of my family trying to move me. In the need of using the services, I know that I would be satisfied.

5.00/5

I've been using my LifeStation medical alert device for two years now and I'm satisfied with my experience. It's good for me. I have rheumatoid arthritis and sometimes I fall down and can't stand up for two minutes. I test the device sometimes and LifeStation responds immediately. Their team is friendly and good.

5.00/5

I go outside and I might fall so I thought of having a medical alert device. My home nurse got me Lifestation. I pushed the button one time, but it wasn't an emergency and they responded right away. It was a very good thing and I'd recommend them.

5.00/5

My mother and I are by ourselves and my mother is 80 years old. My caseworker came in and she said that she was gonna put in for LifeStation and see if I could get it. I got it and I have enjoyed it. When I first got it, I was bumping the thing every time I was moving and it was going off. But their reps were really good about it and they told me not to feel so bad. Then, one time, my mother passed out and her blood pressure went down. I had to use it to call the ambulance to take her to the hospital. Also, they told me if I'm out on the road with anybody and something happened, I can just push it and they would go where I am and that's really great. We feel really safe with it.

The reps are so nice and so courteous and when I call them, they're right there. I call in once a month and check the device and the reps are so understanding. I had a different medical alert device in the past, but it wasn't as good as this one. I'm glad my case worker got me set up with LifeStation. I have been telling everybody about it. I'm gonna talk to my caseworker about it and find out how to get it and set it up because people ask me.

5.00/5

The nurse who interviewed me recommended LifeStation. They were worried for my age, in case I fall down. I've had it for a year now and I've learned how to use the button in an emergency. I only read the instruction from the book and that's all right. I feel safe all the time because I have it and my husband is by my side all the time.

5.00/5

Sometimes my knees give out on me so I got a LifeStation. I wear the device around my neck and it's fine. I've used it and they responded right on time.

5.00/5

My mother-in-law, who lives with me, gets sick every now and then. She has diabetes and arthritis, and problems with her legs. All these may have made her decide to get a medical alert service. Somebody recommended LifeStation to her and she has been with them for a couple of months. She hangs the medical alert device on her neck like a necklace and puts it right next to her bed at night. She is more confident now that she has that support.

4.00/5

I try to wear my LifeStation life alert around my neck all the time. I've also been trying to test it once a month and it has been fine. The customer service was very nice and courteous. Their reps called me one time to double check and asked me to test it one more time which I did, and they seem to be contented with the results. I am also pretty much content with it.

5.00/5

I feel very safe that I have my LifeStation in case there'll be an emergency. Sometimes I push my button by mistake and I push the clear button and that takes care of it. And then one time, I pushed the button by mistake and I couldn't get to my machine before I cleared it. And the gentleman who came on was very nice and patient. He explained to me not to be upset because it does happen all the time.

5.00/5

There are a lot of break-ins in my neighborhood plus I have high blood pressure and so I signed with LifeStation. Since then, the portable LifeStation has been very good. I go anywhere with it and people don't even notice I'm wearing it. Once I used the button when I was having a breathing problem and their team responded within five minutes. Their service is fast.

5.00/5

I fell one time and the nurse who goes to our church suggested that I get a medical alert which I did. I have a LifeStation device for outside and one for the house. So, it’s to make me feel good to know that if I need it, it’s right here. I have it on all the time and I sleep with it, too. When I got the bracelet, my brother put it on a wristwatch because what they sent was no good. I couldn’t put the little metal into the little hole. Other than that, LifeStation was very helpful if I had any questions about the system itself and I recommend it highly.

5.00/5

Having my LifeStation device makes me feel safe and secure that if something happens, someone would be here to help me. And since I live alone, I need that security. I accidentally hit the button once and the guys over at LifeStation were on the phone right then. And it's wonderful how fast they responded to me. The guy asked me a few things and I told him I hit the button by mistake. It's so sensitive too so I have to really watch how I do stuff. And I don't take it off when I'm here alone. When my son or my granddaughter spends the night here, I’ll take it off because they can hit the button. I probably shouldn't take it off, but I need a break from it every now and then.

5.00/5

My husband died and I was alone at 76 with a few things health-wise, it was something that my children were so concerned about. Last year, I was out in New York and had a very bad fall coming out of the theater. I ended up in the hospital for a week and then rehab. My children were upset. So, having an alert system was a pre-requisite for me coming home. They said, "Mom, you have to have the alert system. You gotta have this on your neck." The first day we set my LifeStation up, my daughter must have hit the button to see if it was working and their reps came on immediately. My daughter said, "No, nothing's wrong. We're setting it up."

I feel more secure that I know I have my LifeStation on and that if anything happens I can just push a button. I'm happy I have something that puts my children at ease. LifeStation makes the people who care about you feel more secure that you're okay, that you're not gonna be laying somewhere and not being able to get to a phone or something. I have already recommended it to a friend.

4.00/5

I've been seriously ill and been going to the hospital a lot within the past two years. A guy came to set the medical alert device up for me which didn't take a long time and he did his job thoroughly. I told people that I have one and that it's convenient. It is also comfortable to wear. Having the LifeStation gives me a sense of security knowing that I’m able to push a button and get help faster than calling 911.

4.00/5

It's very important for me to have a medical alert device because I live alone, I'm disabled and I also have a problem with my heart. I had another company, but it wasn’t that good so I changed it. I've got LifeStation in my home and their team members are very good and professional. They have described everything for me. I feel secure having LifeStation. There are old and sick people in the building that I live in and I will definitely tell them about it.

5.00/5

I'm happy with LifeStation. My mother is a very elderly person and she's been in and out of the hospital. She gets very dizzy. All the time she has vertigo. So I thought that would be something good because she only has me and I work. So I needed to feel some kind of protection for her. The times that she has gotten sick, her home attendant had been there, but the attendant is not there all the time. I feel more secure since she had LifeStation. I worry less and feel better being at work.

5.00/5

I had an emergency a month or so before I decided that I needed the LifeStation device. I fell one night and I couldn't get up but I wasn't hurt. It was around past the night trying to get up. So finally, I decided to sleep in front of the couch, but I couldn't get on it. So the next day, when my neighbors came over, they called an ambulance. They said that I had a TIA and it was not a good time for me. But I'm having good experiences with the LifeStation and I'm not falling much anymore. I've accidentally pressed the button and they've responded to me many times when I was awake. They were quick to respond and anytime they call me back it was right away after they thought something was happening.

I got tired of having mistakes all the time and something accidentally happens. One morning, at about 4:00 o'clock, I got up and went to the bathroom and I sort of fell on the toilet. I got a call from a lady saying that there could be an incident of falling. But I told her that there was no accident and that I was in bed now. I wondered why I got a call from LifeStation and then I realized later that I sat down kinda hard and jarred my pendant.

But I'm concerned about one thing. I believe the shower makes the cord stretch and I can't keep it shorten off. I thought it would shrink but I'm wearing that weight thing in on it all the time and the cord keeps getting longer. But other than that, I'm trying to feel more confident having the LifeStation because once a person has fallen as much as I have in the past, they just don't have confidence. So I walk around touching furniture. And when I wanna hurry to get from one room to another, I use my walker and kinda run.

5.00/5

I'm 81 years old, I’m by myself and I got sickly, so my daughter signed me up with LifeStation. We’ve tested the button and the emergency response was good. I recommend this company.

5.00/5

My mom's had a stroke and she can’t verbally talk. She’s got really bad brain damage from her injury. But I would think that she would be able to mash the button and the it does let me see it work with me letting her have some independence. We leave her alone for about three hours in the afternoon, which is really good for her mental state because she feels independent. We’ve had the LifeStation gadget for about two months, and so far it’s worked as well as to be expected. When we tested it, the response came in 30 seconds to a minute from the time the button was mashed to when her phone rang, and that is good. I like the little text message that I get whenever the thing goes off as well. There’s a record of all of the times we’ve used it and they can trace the text then get all the time periods.

She’s accidentally mashed the button three times and she didn't even know it one time. She had it around her neck when she was asleep and mashed the button. It was 3:00 o’clock in the morning and the alarm went off and woke us up. I went and checked on her and the LifeStation people were very polite. The little gadget came on a wristband. But they said that it can be used for a necklace or a wristband so I rigged it up to where it would work on a necklace. But as for the mounting apparatus from the button itself with hooking it up on a string to put around her neck, the design could be a little bit better. It works but I think that’s why we’re getting false alarms. If it had some kind of a loop on it, like a pendant necklace with a chained up loop or top loop, something along those lines would make it a lot easier to wear without mashing it. Nonetheless, they’ve done real good so far.

5.00/5

I'm 77 years old and I have a stumbling problem. I have macular degeneration and I don't see well so if I step in a hole especially when I'm out in the yard, I could fall so I got a medical alert service and LifeStation was the one chosen for me. The last time that I tested the device was two months ago and it didn't take long for LifeStation to respond to me. The people I spoke with during testing were very nice. Having a medical alert service makes me comfortable about walking around. Plus, it's good that I can wear my LifeStation device in the shower as that is one place I could fall. Sometimes I wear it on my wrist but I don't wear the necklace if I'm bending over since it can make you think you're falling.

5.00/5

The response time of LifeStation was very good. We've used the medical alert device one time when my mother's device accidentally went off. And it works well. The EMS came out and it was impressive that they came. I would recommend them. She needed the device for the fear of falling or locking herself out. She also has a few problems with communication. When they call her back and ask her if she's okay, she won't answer them. She will just go get my dad and say, "Someone's in here saying something." And we're trying our best to get her to answer because if she doesn't answer, they're gonna come even though she's okay. That's the only problem that we're trying to solve right now.

5.00/5

When things happen, LifeStation is very cooperative. Accidentally, one night my husband pushed his button and they came on and I said it was an accident. But one day when I was at my therapy, I had the GPS on my chest and when I turned over, it went off. I felt terrible because there was no need for it. But I find it very relaxing to know that we have it and they are right on the ball when something does happen. They call right away. I am really happy about that. Also, they call our "to notify" people right away. I've had my daughter call me and say, "What's wrong? What happened?" And I’d say, "Nothing, it was an accident". She’ll say, "Oh, mom, you gotta quit doing that." And our granddaughter that calls, "Grandma, are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was an accident."

Other than that, we have had no reason to use it. But my husband and I are alone and he's handicapped and we're both in our 80s so they're concerned. Two of them live in Florida, one lives in Texas and one lives in California. They just want us to have it. My husband's on Medicaid and Medicare and we have help with the county. They put a medical alert device in here but it was only for at home and my children did not like that. And since he can't be left alone, the county took it out. Then the kids really got excited because we don't have anything. So now they feel better and they really like it that we have the GPS. Him being handicapped, if something happens I can get help right away. I definitely would recommend LifeStation.

5.00/5

Sometimes, nobody is home and my mother doesn't know how to use the phone. So in case she needed something, she could just press the LifeStation button. When the guy came to install it, he showed my sister how to test it and they were able to do it. We've had a good experience with LifeStation. And when I go outside, I'm more free that if anything happens my mother could at least use the LifeStation.