Customer Reviews

4.76/5
based on 2,273 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5
Both of the visits were addressed to perfection. The representatives from your company are very professional and do excellent work. I am so pleased with your company. I am amazed at the knowledge of your technologists. Very good five star work.

5.00/5

I always feel we are a priority when working with the Vector staff. No matter how minor the issue the service we receive is always top-notch and helpful in helping us resolve our problem. Our recent request for a change to our emergency access, contact info/roster was extremely smooth and Laurie ** was very professional and pleasant to help us through the process. Thanks!

5.00/5

We have used the company since 1997 when we moved into our house. Service is always friendly and thorough. Service person always updates us on new products. Whenever a technician comes, he checks out everything and not just the problem. We always recommend Vector to our new neighbors.

Hi Susan,

The experience you describe is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver to all our customers…we’re glad you got to see it first-hand! Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Vector Security is one of our clients so it was our professional courtesy and sop to offer opportunity to earn our business. Also the owner of the company recommended Vector because they are the security company he uses residentially at several locations. As purchasing manager, I have to say the best service and the best price was given by Rick **. He spent as much time necessary with me, explaining every aspect of quote and installation process. We have had no problems. We are thrilled with the outcome of your service. Eric came out for annual inspection and everything is good to go! I recommend your services to anyone I come in contact with when the subject arises.

5.00/5

Thank you very much for the very experienced tech that came out. He went above and beyond. I hope he is complimented internally for his great work for my family. Vector Security seems to be getting better and better.

5.00/5

Vector Security was already installed at my home. So I contacted the company, and right off the bat. Great customer service from the seller all the way down to the installer. Explain everything to me and the system is as simple to program.

5.00/5

I recently had a service call with Dexter **. He was polite and professional. He spoke with complete knowledge and proceeded to fix the current problem. I was so pleased with his service that I felt compelled to inform you of such a superior person working in your company. I hope he will be recognized for his fine workmanship.

5.00/5

I have been working with Frank ** for many years. I have had nothing less than outstanding customer service results in all of our dealings. He goes out of his way to make sure that all of our needs are met above and beyond our expectations. The Vector Team are great to deal with, from that first phone call I make, to the completion of the work that they performed. Thank you!

5.00/5

Existing customer, major upgrade to our security system. Great customer service throughout the project including prompt follow up on questions and change orders. In addition, Frank ** was very helpful clarifying fire code issues and general construction questions. He made several site visits through the project.

5.00/5

The installation team arrived on time and fully prepared to complete the installation in one visit. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely easy to work with. After all of the sensors were installed and the system was operational, they provided a thorough tutorial on how to operate and make changes to the system, and fully answered all of our questions. We have gladly recommended Vector to several of our neighbors.

Hi Thelma,

Thank you for your kind words. At Vector Security, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're happy you're experiencing it in action!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I have enjoyed the peace of mind and security with my Vector Security system for almost 2 years. When someone stole a package from my front porch last week, I turned to the company again for their home video surveillance system. Doug ** was at my home in one hour to set up service. They were able to fit me into their schedule on Monday. My service was expertly installed by Mark **. Five stars for Vector Security for this low-cost addition to my home, 24-hour excellent customer service and support.

Hi Paula,

Thanks for choosing Vector Security. We value your business and are pleased to know you are happy with our service. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I have been with Vector for about 5 years and I've always had a pleasant experience with your dispatchers and your technicians. It was a pleasure working with Sean **. He showed up before the time I was told and I really appreciated that. He explained to me about upgrading my system and eased my worries about a heat detector that was hanging in my garage that's not connected to your system. He talked to me about purchasing a heat but I'm not ready as of yet. I really appreciate your prompt response to this. I feel safe and secure! Looking to continue my service.

5.00/5

Mary came to our home and filled it with positive and happy light. She was patient and kind. Answered all our questioned thoroughly. She instilled confidence in her care for us and our ability to trust Vector. Thank you for visiting our home and helping us feel safer!

5.00/5

We Just had a complete new system installed at our new building as well as an upgrade to our existing building. I must say the staff and contractors for Vector Security are AWESOME!! So thorough and professional!! My best interest is theirs for sure!! I recommend Vector Security for both home and business!!

5.00/5

The sales rep Micky ** was very helpful and answered all my questions. The installer Gary ** was professional and on time. When he was done, there was no mess or dust. He was very clean during the install. He showed how to use the panel, set up codes and explained the web interface. I cannot say enough good things about these 2 gentlemen. I hope they'll be at our next location opening. Thank you Micky and Gary!

5.00/5

Service technician was knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. Very nice young man. He arrived on time and worked the entire time he was here. Vector Security is a wonderful alarm company. We are very satisfied.

5.00/5

Brandie is a rep for your company. I want to commend her diligence, patience and professionalism working with me regarding my contract. If all reps were as she there would be more happier customers.

5.00/5

We had a quick turn around time to replace an old fire/burglar system with another. The rep. was very polite, and professional and extremely responsive to questions we had. He focused on our needs and didn't try to upsell us on the latest/greatest thing. It was crucial that the new system had the same if not greater capability than our old one and he took the time to go through EVERY detail of the new system before install. Unfortunately, we both had our dates wrong for the install. We ended an old contract BEFORE the new install which would have presented code issues.

The rep. did everything he could to bump up the install and found a way to make it happen a week early! The installer was awesome! He was very professional and polite and answered all questions. I had to call him after hours about an issue and he was able to help. The installer was by himself (because of the rush job) and installed both fire and burglar system. He explained all functions and we were good to go! We were blessed to be able to buy all equipment outright which means all we pay monthly is monitoring. Overall, love the company, its people and the prices are much better than their competitor with the blue signs....

5.00/5

I am so satisfied with the personnel of Vector. I have just talked to the Operator Jim, he was so nice he helped me fix my problem with setting my alarm and taught me the proper way to set my alarm. When I left the house that I did not know about, his supervisor Jay is sending out someone to reset my sensitivity of the sensors. This is a great company and will give them the highest rating. I cannot speak highly enough for both of those gentlemen, I now feel safer than ever knowing great people are monitoring my home.

5.00/5

I contacted Vector security because my daughter was having issues at her apartment complex with maintenance entering her apartment without authorization. It was getting to the point that she was not sleeping and scared to be at her apartment alone. I called Vector security and explained the situation. Not only were they compassionate about the situation, they moved their schedule around to install the security system right away. Vector is even going to move the system to her next apartment in the fall for no charge. She is now able to sleep at night, knowing she is protected! Most importantly, we didn't feel like another transaction or a number. They made us feel like family!

5.00/5

I have had them set my house up and now my business. These guys are the best. I never once felt like they were trying to take advantage of me. Very honest hard working people.

5.00/5

When I bought my current house, it had a Vector security system that was installed by Homeland Security Inc. I have not had one issue with the system and I had a great orientation/training on the system with the HSI staff. I am very happy and have no complaints. I would recommend Vector to friends and family.

4.00/5

I have been with this company for 16 years. I am very satisfied with the level of service. The employees are very polite, helpful and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I especially like the various options I have to make payments.

5.00/5

My service order has been very professionally handled both by the contacts I reached on the phone and by the friendly and professional service employee who came to my house. I also very much appreciated that the service employee offered me to check his ID and verify that he was a legitimate representative. Finally, I also very much appreciated that complete functional tests was completed before the employee left.

1/5  to 5/54
Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Feb. 29, 2016

Even prior to this review being published, the manager from our local branch called me to apologize. He spent quite a while on the phone with me explaining how my particular security system worked, and he was very professional and knowledgeable. Oddly, this one incident and their prompt and courteous response made me feel even better about this company than I ever had. They went above and beyond to resolve the situation, and completely restored my faith in their customer service.

Hi Ellen,

We understand a Vector Security representative has reached out to you to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused. Thank you for your loyalty; if you have further concerns, please feel free to contact us at the number provided to you.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2016

Never had the need to use them until just now, but have been paying our service fees loyally every month for about 15 years. Wanted an answer to a simple question about the keypad functionality (what happens when you press the blue police button and other buttons on the left side). Was on the phone for 25 minutes with multiple people who said they're not technicians so couldn't answer the question.

Finally got to someone who told me this would be considered an "emergency call to a technician". Said she wouldn't charge me (?!) and put me through. Couldn't hear a word this guy was saying, took 5 mins for him to find a pencil to write down my phone number to call me back. Told me that the white button on the left side with the exclamation point means absolutely nothing, and does nothing either. Nobody ever told us that, what a surprise we would get pressing that "emergency" button only to find out it did absolutely nothing in an emergency!!! Really disappointed. Thought it would not take over 30 minutes to get such a simple question answered.

5.00/5

Also includes water bugs and temp warnings. Gives us peace of mind as our homes are 80 miles apart and rest easy while traveling anywhere in the country or abroad. Had a leak in the kitchen area and warned us immediately. Called the plumber and gave him our address. We pressed the unlock button from our home in Natick and all repairs were done and never had to check or drive to Cape till the weekend.

5.00/5

We have been a customer with Vector since our front door was kicked in a few years ago. Last Fall, we had our system upgraded and that included the glass breakage detectors, electronic front door deadbolt, and a light control. Being able to receive email notifications of the system status and having the ability to control the system on-line is wonderful. The Vector salesman (Roger **) is the best. Any Vector technicians we have had at our property are always totally prepared, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you Vector!

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from our customers as it helps us continue to improve our service. Have a great day.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2016

We lost connection when cable company changed modems and we upgraded and relocated router at the same time. After several unsuccessful attempts to regain remote surveillance, we successfully regained the capability. As a result of the many service attempts, the branch manager invited us to review the entire experience for the purpose to improve both Vector procedures and recommendations to eliminate and/or improve the timeliness of response. One recommendation (key factor in this experience) was to recommend the requirement of a CRT installation along with the DVR as part of the camera installation.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty to Vector Security. We are glad to hear you are happy with our service! Have a great day.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2016

I have been a happy customer of Vector Security since 1979. I want you to know I am very pleased with the quality of service Vector Security provides. I appreciate their responsiveness and the way they conduct business. I have recommended Vector to others because of my satisfaction with their service. I look forward to doing business with Vector for years to come. Vector Security is truly a 5-star company.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for having been a loyal customer. We're sorry to see you go, and wish you all the best!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2016

It has been a pleasure and an honor to have worked with Vector security. When you call them about a concern you are greeted with a voice and not a recording. Their customer service is second to none. Depending on your issues, they can have a serviceman at your door before the end of business day, and that important to me. Service techs know my system which makes it easy on me as I don't have to reteach them every time they come out. In conclusion, I hate to drop this vendor (Vector) but our corp guideline dictate who we use moving forward.