Customer Reviews

4.24/5
based on 223 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

21st Mortgage Corporation was one of the few companies we could find that would finance a mobile home. The loan process went great and smooth. They're working with us while we’re trying to figure our stuff out and the communication was really open. There was fast communication back and forth and they're friendly.

5.00/5

Manufactured Home Loan - Our experience with 21st Mortgage Corporation couldn't have been easier. From the initial application to closing, everything went smoothly and effortlessly. All required information was explained beforehand and was easy to submit. Any questions we had were quickly answered. I would recommend 21st Mortgage to anyone!

5.00/5

I bought a house about four years ago and had a good experience with 21st Mortgage then, so I tried again with them. We got the same processor as before and it was great. Everything has worked out good. I had a very nice experience with 21st Mortgage. It’s the best.

5.00/5

The loan I got from 21st Mortgage was for mobile homes. I applied for the loan online, filled out the application and it was approved. I also gave them all of our paperwork that they asked for and customer service reps were very helpful in answering my questions that I had about the loan. The process took two days, and I was able to move in about a week and a half after we’d closed. That’s the first time I ever did anything online but the experience was very good for me.

5.00/5

I was buying a manufactured home and 21st Mortgage Corporation seemed to be the best to work with. We were buying a home in Ohio while we were still in Florida, so it was a very difficult process. Everything had to be emailed, faxed, or mostly by computer and a tremendous amount of phone calls. But the loan processor was absolutely fantastic, very patient, understanding and prompt to get back to me. Also, the process took around five to six weeks and I was very pleased.

5.00/5

My experience with 21st Mortgage has been wonderful. There's not a whole lot of companies that will finance or refinance a manufactured home and they don't know how to handle what these homes are worth but 21st Mortgage handled it perfectly. They were attentive and they seem to be on their game. They followed up on their calls and later to plan how it was going. Not all loaners want to put in a plan and an option to pay the loan off a little early because they realize that they could make more money if they let it stretch out. But 21st Mortgage offered that and I liked it.

5.00/5

Everything was great with 21st Mortgage's loan process. Joy was amazing to work with. Every time I had a question, I would either email or call and she'd give me whatever answers I needed. And any other possible issues I would have had, she already explained all those to me and walked me through everything for being a first time home buyer.

5.00/5

I have nothing but great things to say about this company! Amber ** and Henry ** really helped me out when I needed it the most... My suggestion is to go ahead and answer the call and talk because they really want to help you.. but they need to know what is going on. I really can only say things about this company and the people who work in the finance department.