Customer Reviews

4.43/5
based on 286 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

21st Mortgage Corporation was great. I had an amazing experience with them. We were buying a mobile home in a park and I was given the names of a couple of places that we might be able to go through. 21st Mortgage was one of the few that specialized in purchasing mobile homes in parkland. They walked us through being able to do most of it by ourselves. We applied online, and then everything was online, via phone, and sending emails. It worked out really nice for us.

Justin was amazing. He took care of us and called to make sure we had everything we need. If I had any questions, he was always right there to answer the phone. In order to keep us from going through an escrow company, which would have cost us a whole bunch more money, he explained how we could do everything on our own. He was amazing to work with and was really right there and letting me know where we were and what we needed to do next. He was a huge help.

From the time we started the process and from the time we got the last thing in, the seller had the check within two days. It was wonderful. We were able to get in the middle of October and just we're in our house. On the other hand, I really like to have the opportunity, if we wanted to, to split our mortgage payment in two, paying in the middle and in the first of the month. It's really wonderful to be able to do that too.

5.00/5

21st Mortgage Corporation was able to do the loan that we needed for a mobile home on leased land. So, we went with them over other lenders. Their application process was pretty good. However, they said it was gonna be one amount of money but then, as soon as we got that amount, it seemed like they said there was gonna be another amount on top of that. In the end, it worked out but once they told us one amount, we would've liked to stay with that and it would have been better if it was told upfront.

Other than that, we worked with Tyler and he was nice. We really liked working with him and he helped us through it as much as he could. He was really good and he helped us understand what we needed to do. And he got back to us pretty quickly most times. But one day, I talked to him then I messaged him an hour later, and his phone said that he was out of the office for four days. But I was just talking to him an hour before that so I found that weird. There were two occasions where he did that and I thought that was a little strange. But besides that, he usually let me know after I said something to him. I also would recommend 21st Mortgage to other people.

5.00/5

We were looking to purchase another home. I've tried a couple other places, and 21st Mortgage was the one that would work with us. Their application process seemed easy, too. I worked with Tyler. We looked at several homes, and I had to get pre-approvals for each home we were working with. But he was quick to get back with us and it was like we weren't bothering him anytime we had any questions.

5.00/5

We bought a mobile home 'cause we needed a place to live. 21st Mortgage finances mobiles and although their interest was too high, they were great. The rep told us exactly what to do and what to get. He was very patient, knowledgeable and nice.