Tracker Marine
3.51/5

Get matched with the best Home Security System.

Tracker Marine

2500 East Kearney, Springfield MO

Get matched with the best Home Security System.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Tracker Marine Reviews

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Poor customer service. My 2012 Tracker topper 1542 has developed a leak. The dealer told me they can't sell me a replacement rivet, but I can bring the boat in and they will perform the service at $110 per hour. I asked the dealer for Tracker's direct phone number. They said they couldn't do anything for me. I have a low budget, that's why I bought a $1100 boat. I can't afford to take my boat in for an unknown amount of hours @ $110, which I anticipate will rack up with the leak testing before and after work etc. Boat has been very enjoyable before it started leaking. I never imagined it would be this huge of a hassle to get a dang rivet so I can continue to use my 6 year old boat!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I purchased a Nitro Z19 Sport model boat from Tracker Marine/Bass Pro Shops in Gainesville, FL. approximately 9 months ago. As this was my second Nitro Sport (I previously bought a used Nitro 205 Sport) I had every expectation of the same good performance, ease of use, and simple maintenance that was the case with the 2000 model. So far so good. Starts easily, planes nicely, holds true speed and runs very smooth even in rough water.

I use the Z19 for fishing, skiing, and wakeboarding. It performs very well in each case. The trolling motor is easy to use and the ski pole screws in and out effortlessly when not needed. Gas mileage is fairly good when not running wide open and since it is a 4 stroke Mercury 150 HP the hassle of mixing the gas and oil is taken away. That's really nice! The boat seems to be well put together with all seams and parts fitting as they should. No leaks or issues with the hull or drainage plugs. Overall the boat is a solid performer and I would recommend it to anyone that loves to fish and ski as we do here at the lake.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Brand new 2018 Bass Buggy and trailer. Took it out two times only. Four hours on the road and the bearings went out on the axle. Cost $275 to tow. 7 weeks in the shop. Got it home and plugged it in overnight for a trip and the battery was dead. It wasn’t charging. Took pontoon back to tracker. They swapped out the battery. Took it out on the lake then home. Plugged in overnight and the battery was dead! Back to tracker now they say bad alternator or bad wiring but can’t look at it for two weeks! Bought new in April. It’s now December and only had on the water four times.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

My husband purchased a brand new 2016 Tracker Pro 175 TWX. He has had it 2 years. He fishes tournaments, and goes scanning a lot. He doesn't dog the boat out or haul butt in it, because let’s be honest, his biggest complaint is how slow it is. Recently he moved his trolling motor battery to the front middle compartment. He took it out one day and realized it was taking on water, so when he got it home, he got underneath and realized the hull was cracked from about the middle of the seats to the back of the boat, identical on both sides.

We take it to the nearest dealer, they kept it a week, calls us to get it because tracker VOID the warranty because he MOVED A BATTERY! So now we are having our insurance company try to help. They came out and said this is not collision related and there’s no way moving a battery would make the hull crack. Tracker is NO help at all... The insurance guy also pointed out many spots on the boat that shouldn't be what they are.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I bought a new Nitro last June and have had nothing but bad experiences! I have had hydraulic leaks, windshield that doesn’t fit, glove box door doesn’t fit and leaks so bad that you can’t get it up on plane! I have had it to the dealership 5 times and tried to contact Tracker themselves! I seem to be the bad guy! They don’t want to stand behind their products! I have sent pictures of the water about an inch deep above the floor of my boat plus have had mold on all my stuff that was in my supposed dry storage! But they don’t seem to care? I will never buy another Tracker or buy from the dealership here again! Especially when you consider how much business my family had done with them! I asked to just give me my old Skeeter back and payoff my Niantic they sold me!! The absolute worst buying experience of my life!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tracker?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I bought a new 2012 Sun Tracker 22 ft DLX fishing barge with the mercury 90 horse. I don't get to take it out as much as I would like. It keeps getting water in the fuel tank. I have wasted thousands of dollars on vacations just to spend it with the boat in the shop. This is the fourth time. They keep saying they have fixed it but I think they are just blowing smoke.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Bought boat. Really exciting day for me. Couldn't wait to get my new boat home. Poor me should have inspected with a fine tooth comb before left dealer. After about owning the boat for 1 month remind you in 1 month boat used about 4 times at the most noticed small tear in passenger seat. A really small one. Contacted dealer, they made claim, claim denied by White Rivers/Tracker Marine, basically told me they don't make mistakes like that and could sell me replacement seat. Now here I am thinking new boat I need some Tracker accessories, not gonna buy them Tracker for sure. If you buy a boat from this company you will enjoy the boat, just don't expect these people to help you. They don't make mistakes during their assembly. You will be on your own.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Just purchased a 2019 195 TXW Tournament Ed. in July of 2018. New deck layout sold me and 150 Mercury. Had metal drill shavings in rod and storage compartments. Dealer visits 1st the trolling motor didn’t work (wires weren’t crimped good at batt.) 2nd three of the six compartment lids was not flat with the deck (stuck up). 3rd carpet had spots not glued down and was not tucked under molding. And BOOM 4th visit the motor rattling and alarms (water was getting in the oil, manufacture defect) 8 hrs on motor, complete outboard motor replacement, 5th yes on NEW MOTOR will not hit top end only 5000 rpm 49 mph instead of 56 or 58 at 5500.

Now they said timing was tooth off and power head has to come off and striped cam bolts had to order more parts, now 50 mph and 5000 rpm after repair, now it is October been in shop for a month now and still in shop. Called Tracker and Mercury they just push everything off on dealer and dealer has been doing everything they can to get me in and out. P.S. Also on my 4th tracker boat cover, they were too short the on that fit had tracker upside down on one side, waiting to get boat back to try this one.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

First new boat I've ever bought, paid 4-5k and on delivery. They couldn't load the boat on the trailer by hand (700-800lbs no bs)... so cabelas rammed the boat with a skid loader quite a few times instead of using the boat lift they have in their yard... Long story short I have enough dents, missing paint and chunks of metal taken out of the bottom end to make anyone cringe. Not to mention the grind marks all over the bottom too! Looks like they dragged it around the yard on the pavement. Any doubts please email me and I'll show you all of the pictures 20 min after they loaded it up! Hopefully it helps you out...

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I bought this boat 3 years ago. I immediately had problems with the deck. It had to be sent to the factory to be replaced. It took three months to get it back. Then the problems with the trailer started. The winch folded, I had to replace it myself. The running boards rotted and fell off. I had to replace them myself. Now I have trouble with the lights. This is a cheap substandard boat and trailer. Don't buy one. I will never buy another one.

Tracker Marine Company Information