2. Automotive

2500 East Kearney, Springfield MO

3.8/5 (140 ratings)

About Tracker Marine

Tracker Marine Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tracker Marine?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tracker?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Well after read many of these ratings and the experiences of others, I’ve decided to turn and run from any Tracker products. Just too many experiences with new or like new boats. I don’t need to get hit in the head with a hammer to know it’s gonna hurt. I’ll look elsewhere and thanks for taking the time to give your opinion.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Left the one week old boat sitting in dock for the night and came out the next morning and it was full of water. Got it pumped out and left it sitting for a couple of hours and checked it again. It was starting to fill up again. Didn’t know where water was coming from so pull it out. Left plug in and found water leaking out around drain and live well input fittings. Fixed the problems myself. I don’t trust the dealers if the boat aren’t built any better than that. Three of the four screws holding on the console were stripped and kept coming out. Finally got tired of it and replaced them with bolts and lock nuts. Had the boat out in a heavy rain and the front battery/ storage compartment and right side storage where lights and paddle are stored got water in them and wouldn’t drain. Not real happy with the quality of the boat.

Get buying tips about Boat Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

After having the boat for 4 months I started to see major signs something not feeling right so I did a little digging on my brand new 2072 grizzly 150 2020 and started finding rivets had no idea where they were coming from searched everywhere nothing. Got on the pc and searched. Found them. They are located inside the hull a few yeah okay but like 50 of them oh my! Then I noticed the transom to the boat motor welds were breaking so I called bass pro, got the warranty thing rolling, come to find out they canceled my warranty on day one when I bought the boat using it commercially when they bass pro and tractor boats said this boat would be perfect for guiding! I got snaked!

I did a claim once before with bass pro and they fixed it the next day. Now since it’s my boat falling apart they canceled me. I will be suing both parts for luring me into this deal and not being honest before COVID hit. I feel used and I will let everyone know never to buy a tractor boat because they use rivets inside the hull made by a factory never touches water or inspection by a pro if it was they never sell one and space foam that collects water all welds break and you will be spending thousands on repairs over 5 years. I know, I personally know the welder for the warranty department. I am coming for tractor boats. Y’all are snakes selling broke down boats for 30k then yeah your warranty is good won’t see your boat up to 5 months. They don’t give you time, date or even where it is. Don’t trust tractor boats or buy one you will wish you didn’t 2020.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Bought a new 2020 Tracker PGV16WT, put in the drain plug, launched the boat and within 10 minutes started to lose control, looked back and water was coming out the deck drains and completely filling the bilge. Turned on the bilge and beached the boat before it sank. Took it to the tracker dealer who told me the live well drain hose had not been connected at the factory. Had to remove the front top deck to reattach the hose. Bought the boat at Cabelas in Glendale, AZ who certified all components worked in writing. Took the boat to a Tracker dealer in Lake Havasu and it took almost two weeks to get a response from the factory. Needless to say this incident could have resulted in the loss of life. Still contemplating whether to file a lawsuit for gross negligence.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

I purchased a new 2018 Tracker 1448 Grizzly Camo pattern on 11/6/19 from Emmett’s Marine Brookhaven, MS. Performance - 2019 Mercury 25 Hp short shaft engine with a Solaris stainless prop 11 pitch. Lift very slow with 1 person and 2 it will not go on plane at all. Did switch to a 10 pitch and it is running a little better. Speed avg 22 to 24 mph. I think the boat transom very awkward size and probably do better with a long shaft and Jackplate. Only thing that makes this boat shine is under front deck storage. It has a lot of storage for a 14ft boat.

Problem - Rear Trailer lights both replaced under warranty due to water in them. First one leaked fairly soon replaced Feb 1, 2020. The other one a few months later. Paint Chipping and bubbles in paint. Noticed it was getting worse where paint in the rear was chipping bad. Started process with BPS and Tracker 7/21/2020. - went to Bass Pro in Demham Springs, LA. They could not even inspect the boat until Nov 2020. - Brought it back to my selling dealer in Sept 2020. After many calls to the dealer, stopping by dealer, and emailing Tracker Marine they finally agree to fix it Nov 10, 2020. Waiting to see the outcome.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

A major hull problem with my new 175 TXW. Factory defective! Leaks profusely. Tracker had the boat for 7 months. No better. They won't replace the hull. They don't care! Lousy warranty, lousy product.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I have a 2018 Tracker that I bought off the showroom floor. After having the boat about 1 year both welds at the transom cracked. Sent back to dealer for repairs. My boat was gone for nearly 5 months with little or no communication. After getting the boat back the carpet is bubbling up, screws missing from fold down seat, and water in console light which does not work now. So, when I reached out to them it on me to take it back to the dealer. And once again be without a boat due to poor customer service. I don't recommend dealing with Tracker. Horrible customer service. Ps. I tried to trade it in on a new Nitro to try and make things right. They offer way below market value. I have been a long time customer of Bass Pro and affiliate's. Lost a good consumer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Bought a new Tracker in May 150 Merc, boat has never been able to get above 3000 RPm without dying. Been in the shop twice for a total of 6 weeks, can't find the issue. Won't bump me to the top of the list indicating they are 6 weeks out on service. This is not service. I want a product that works!!

Original review: July 14, 2020

I have purchased a 2019 Tracker Targa WT brand new. I picked the boat up on 5-25-2020 and had it in the shop on June-8-2020 at a different dealership from where I had purchased the boat from. The boat leaked water, gas gauge did not work, the boat cavitates, a seat pedestal pipe was stuck in the pedestal in the housing on the floor, the electric trolling motor batteries would not charge with the factory to bank on board charging system. The warranty covered it all. Just picked the boat back up on July 10 2020, so the boat was at the shop for a month and 2 days and now the trailer brakes chatter when applying brakes. I would not recommend a Tracker boat to anyone. Nothing is cheap anymore these days, but the price that is paid for a Track boat is way too much, for the quality of the boat.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Purchased Boat 5-29-20 and requested warranty work to fix a door hinge, damaged carpet, and replace a cigarette lighter missing a cap and Bass Pro Denver Service department ordered parts. I took boat on June 4th to the lake and parts started falling off the boat and trailer. Found instrument crown nuts and washers on floor, instrument horn & light panel fell off the dash. June 27th both carpet pads on trailer fenders fell off due to striped self tapping screws, trailer wench loosed and slide forward, side trailer guide needed to be tightened, and a trailer bunker lag bolt fell out and others needed tightened. Inspected trailer hubs before trip and found a cracked grease seal that needed replaced. More crown bolts and washers on floor. On inspection, nuts came from driver and passenger fiberglass panels which holding the windows. Two crown nuts out of 3 bolts on each side fell off and had to be found inside the boat side panel.

Third trip, caught fish, live wells did not work correctly and Bass Pro Service Department indicated parts from factory were missing to drain live wells. Picked up for July 4th trip to lake, noticed all floor bolts and seat mounts were loose and needed tightening. Today is July 10th, parts still not arrived from May so I took boat for the weekend. Noticed keel access panel was removed and placed on deck carpet, luckily I did not loose it driving home. At home preparing boat for trip to lake, I noticed both screen filters that reside above the drain plug on keel had been taken off and were missing. Nothing but problems from factory, service, and parts department!! I do not recommend Tracker Boats! I don't recommend Bass Pro Denver Service Department!

Tracker author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded by Johnny Morris, the same man who founded Bass Pro Shops, in 1976, Tracker Marine made boating history when he brought the first fully rigged boat, motor and trailer to the boating market. Today, Tracker Marine Group owns several boat brands that make a large variety of boats, including fishing boats, recreational and fishing kayaks and luxury pontoons.

• Easy to buy: Consumers can shop for and buy their boat online. They can then arrange to pick their brand new boat up from one of 500 dealers around the country.

• Huge variety: Whether you’re looking for a fishing boat for you and your buddies, a pontoon to fit the whole family or a kayak for your personal adventures, you can find what you need from one of the several boats offered by the Tracker Marine Group.

• Bass Pro specials and discounts: Tracker Marine frequently offers new boat buyers a discount on Bass Pro items for an extended period of time. Check Tracker Marine Group’s “specials and promotions” page to find out how you can save money on your boat purchase.

• Extensive video library: Watch videos on Tracker Marine Group’s boats along with important safety videos on the company’s website. They have an extensive video library just for consumers and owners, and you can even watch videos of how their boats are made.

• American made: Tracker Marine Group is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, and the company has plants in southern Missouri and Oklahoma, where all of their boats are made.

Tracker Marine Company Information