Princecraft

Compare Boat Brands

Research top Boat Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The amenities were exactly what I had hoped for from engine size to speakers. It fits my family perfectly and we could not be happier. It is providing hours of fun.

I thought we got a very good price for the boat. It was within our budget and for the money. It was a great purchase. We would do it again if we could. Hopefully we will not need the warranty but it seemed to fit the purchase. I would not have expected any more from what we were given. We were satisfied. So far it has been very durable. It has experienced normal wear and tear and has come through it very well. I would recommend this brand.

Quality, easy to maintain, durable, easy to operate, enjoyable and fun. Adequate room to accommodate everyone. Amenities are able to be used by a variety of people regardless of their height and weight. I found the price to be extremely reasonable based on the quality and number of amenities. Although not considered luxurious by some, for the "average Joe" and typical American family, it is an amazing piece of equipment. The warranty provided was extremely thorough. The warranty covered many of the more expensive parts. The warranty gave me peace of mind that should something go wrong, it would be adequately covered. I was pleasantly surprised about the durability based on the cost. I found the equipment to be of a higher quality and standard which increases the durability and allows many years of use.

The amenities and extras available were plenty and a bit overwhelming to choose from. It was nice though to see that I had many available options to choose from in extras. The price for this boat was surprisingly low compared with other boating options that I had looked into. The quality surpasses the price. I actually think the price should be higher. The warranty was included with the purchase of my boat and there were no additional fees that I had to look into. The time period for this warranty on this boat is highly accepted. I have had no problems such as breaking or leakage on the boat. This boat seems very durable as it withstood hurricane, force winds, and huge tidal waves. I would highly recommend it.

They are a very trustworthy company. Has dependable, most friendly staff willing to help you in any way possible. Awesome people, awesome boat. Price is desirable. It is a trustworthy price - not too high or to cheap. They are build to handle anything or withstand whatever comes it way.

This rig is stocked and loaded! Everything you need is on this boat except for maybe a TV and a PlayStation. Leather seats, water ski rig and everything. This boat is the boss. It's a little spendy but you definitely get what you pay for here! This boat is the highest quality rig you can get that money can buy! I couldn't be happier! I thankfully haven't had to use the warranty because this thing is built like a rock, but Princecraft offers 3 years which is unheard of in the boat market, so that's reassuring! I've taken it out for a beating this summer and it hasn't let me down. Hardly a scratch on it after all we've done and still runs like a champ.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Princecraft?

I only purchased a few amenities but I'm very happy with them. There were a bunch but I found most unnecessary to myself personally. The price was good. I think I paid a bit more than others but overall I'm very happy and would probably purchase another one in the future. The warranty from what I read and was told about was ok. Pretty standard warranty covers manufacturer default and most other items that are not created by the user. So far it's very good. I've beaten this thing up a bit. Just some cosmetic things but it still runs and performance the way it is supposed to. I'm very happy with this.

The boat was nice, very smooth on the water, great on gas and overall fluid intake. Everyone within the company was very helpful and happy to help. Waiting wasn't a problem as we were provided with lots of entertainment including conversation, TV and snacks. The price of the boat was amazing. I'd say get it if you have the money. If you don't have the money still get it cause the price is cheap and the boat is so worth paying for. I'm satisfied with the warranty but I do wish I had an extended warranty like, forever. That's how amazing the boat is but I can't really complain about the warranty. Just enjoying it. I'm happy about the durability. Actually when I was backing my boat into the side of my house the boat removed some brick from my house but didn't have a scratch on it enough to see with really trying to look.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1954 as Aluminum Boats & Canoes, Princecraft makes high quality aluminum fishing, deck and pontoon boats. They offer seven different types of boats, which are available at dealers around the world.

• Range of boats: Princecraft makes seven types of boats: fishing, electric fishing, utility, Jon, deck, pontoon and electric pontoon boats. Their wide variety of options means it’s easy to find the right type of boat for your purpose and budget.
  • Warranty: Every Princecraft boat comes with their protection plan, which includes a 10-year or lifetime warranty on different parts of your boat. See their full protection plan on their website for complete details.
  • Build your boat: Princecraft’s “Build your Boat” option allows you to completely customize your boat, from its appearance to its engine. See what you can create by using this tool on their website.
  • Newsletter: Subscribe to Princecraft’s email newsletter to stay up to date on all the latest news and events in the boating industry.
  • YouTube channel: See Princecraft’s boats in action by subscribing to their YouTube channel.
  • Best for Princecraft boats are best for consumers seeking fishing, deck or pontoon boats.

Compare Boat Brands