2. Automotive

Yamaha ATV

4.1/5 (72 ratings)

About Yamaha ATV

Yamaha ATV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yamaha ATV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yamaha?

Original review: May 24, 2017

I like the color and power of the arc ATV and I love the way it takes very little gas. It's easy to use and maintain. But the maneuverability could definitely be improved and it needs more horsepower also.

Original review: May 21, 2017

Nice design. Was able to shift gears well and ride pretty good. Had fun while riding it. Easy and pretty self-taught. No manual really required. Putting oil in and changing could be a challenge though. They are also overpriced. If prices were lower, more people would be able to afford to buy them.

Original review: May 20, 2017

My Yamaha is very simple to start and use. We have run it since we were sixteen and the ease of driving has been great. The handling is smooth while still delivering a powerful riding experience. I like that it is a reliable brand that gives me the same great performance every time. I love the power of the engine and the ease of use. It is a great product to own for years to come. I would like to see the brand game more community interaction. They have done everything to make the customers happy and coming back for more. I can trust Yamaha and will be a customer for life.

Original review: May 19, 2017

My Yamaha ATV is old but still runs well, even after sitting for a while. It will start even on old gas and it's easy for a slightly-built female like me to handle. I use it mostly for practical things like landscaping projects and plowing snow. It's much easier to turn and handle than our side by side. But I wish the seat was shaped differently. It is difficult for me to keep my feet and legs comfortable because I'm so short. Also, it could be better equipped for the snow plow. It is hard to get it on and off. They could be better and the materials on the handles and seat are starting to break down quicker than I expected. The headlights could also be better.

It's easy to use, but much more difficult to handle with the snow plow on it. But it can go through all the mud on our property and get me up a steep hill with weight on the back without a problem. And it doesn't take up a ton of storage space in our garage. It handles easily enough, has a good turn radius and the engine is dependable.

Original review: May 18, 2017

The features included in the Yamaha ATV are superb. Using the ATV is a smooth process. The engine is powerful but not so powerful that I can't control it. Furthermore, maintenance is easy to keep up. No other brand has these capabilities. The ATV has yet to fail me. I enjoy riding this vehicle and it was well worth the investment. Yamaha gives me the feel as well as the look I'm needing. Furthermore, it has the functions that I need in an ATV. I'm glad I purchased it, and would gladly purchase it again.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I love the Yamaha brand. I have owned Yamaha ATVs and motorcycles all my life and its the only brand of off-road equipment I will purchase for myself or my family. It's very dependable and has low-cost maintenance. The horsepower is very good and it's been a great SUV for my two teenage children to learn on and has safety features as well. It's a wonderful ATV to have on our farm and I plan on buying from this brand again. The only thing I dislike is the clutch process. I wish that Yamaha would make an automatic transmission for bigger engined ATVs. For my husband, son and I, it's pretty easy to drive. My daughter has a hard time driving it and holding herself down because of her weight and size being smaller than the rest of us. And the smaller ATV units aren't powerful enough to climbs the hills and mountains on our property. I look forward to a more powerful model with better safety features.

Original review: May 14, 2017

We bought a Yamaha ATV a few months ago and it's been a great value for our vacation home. It's easy to operate, starts right up and works well in the mountain area and wooded lot. It has the ability to buy additional parts. We have added a cart on the back and it's great for throwing and hauling wood around the yard. We also added a snow plow this year to the front. We have used the ATV several times and it's very helpful on our wooded lot and makes a big difference with the yard work. We're very happy with the product overall.

Original review: May 13, 2017

The Yamaha ATV is fast, fun and fuel efficient. The retail price is also extremely affordable and within my budget. It runs very smooth and it is easy to control. It climbs and handles hills and steep inclines very well. It also maneuvers well in sand or mud. The ATV also has roll bars for less injuries in case of accidental tipping. Furthermore, the vehicle is compact and easy to haul. It is proportioned correctly for my size and the sizes of the rest of the rest of the individuals in my family. All the members of the family I am in feel safe and secure when controlling the vehicle because of the way it is built. However, the Yamaha ATV could improve its color scheme and detailing. It also needs better tires with purchase. It would also be a bonus convenience if it came with a basic tool kit for minor maintenance.

Original review: July 6, 2016

Hello. I bought Yamaha Saluto bike just 3 months back and there are so many issues coming up due to manufacturing defects of parts. I'm sure carburetor is like an heart of the bike that itself there is an issue due to that bike keeps on racing without giving a accelerator. I'm getting only 30 Km/Liter but when I bought I have been promised by many Yamaha advertisement & their sales/marketing team mileage will be between 78-80 Km/L. And after I shown this to Yamaha service centre, they are repairing some choke cable in carburetor. Is it fair? I had used my bike only 1 month and remaining 2 months I'm not even touched it. How within 1 month choke cable will be wearied. How the new bike will raise more service issues? Selling a low quality product and making an image like big giants... Don't fool around the people.

I'm really fed up. I feel like better to purchase from Honda bike. It means Yamaha is not providing a genuine parts from Manufacturing. All are low quality parts. I had given my bike to service centre more than a week. They doing some trails but still issue not stopped. And due to this I expensed more on fuel, so I want reimbursement for the fuel charge. And also I want that full carburetor set needs to be changed. At any reason I want the full carburetor package, or any other components needs to be changed with new good quality parts. Keep in mind... Provide the quicker support.

Original review: July 13, 2015

I bought a Yamaha Rhino in 2009. Regretfully we suffered an accident with this vehicle, with major cuts and bruises. We contact the place where we bought the vehicle. We took it in for repairs since we had purchased extended warranty. They kept it but never did anything to repair, nor informed us that they were not doing a thing. We contacted Yamaha on various occasions to let them know of the incident, of the faulty vehicle, of the insurance. They always gave us the runaround. Nothing was done. The accident report was just another file for them (Yamaha). I learned that the Rhino was discontinued and recalled due to several aggrievances, including several deaths.

After a while I was told that the vehicle was sold. They did not validated my warranty. I took the vehicle with the promise it was going to be fixed because of my warranty, but in return I was left with nothing but the bill. Now I am being harassed and sued for the remainder, which it is much more that the vehicle itself. I have no vehicle, the extended warranty was of no use. What was the point of them offering an extended warranty when they themselves do not honor it? And consumers are being charged for something they do not honor. Is it just money for their pockets?

Yamaha ATV Company Information