White Plains Nissan

White Plains, NY

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I got sold a lemon by these people and they refused to repair my car based on that according to them the repairs were not covered in the warranty. The car is a 2006 Nissan Altima and I bought it on October 2008. Within seven months, the car has developed cracked drive belts, broken motor and transmission mounts, oil pan leak, busted shocks or struts, and possible rack and pinion problem. It will cost over $2,500 to repair the problem. They claim it is not within warranty. The car still has coverage for engine and transmission, but they refused to take responsibilities for this. Can someone tell me if this is not highway robbery or what? I believe that this car should have been in their shop and repaired before selling it to anyone. Thieves. Economic damages are I will be paying for this vehicle for the next 3 years and it will cost me a total of about $19,000 after I pay the bank.

I purchased a 2006 Nissan Altima in October 2008. The car began to show all of the symptoms of a real lemon after the first 5 months, and recently, it has increased. There are worn and cracked drive belts and oil pan leak transmission problems. Several shocks are not good, and motor and transmission mounts were found worn. Rear and front shocks or struts need replacing as well. Worst of all, the automobile does not have ID VIN tags in any of the doors and on trunk and side panels.

It appears that the car had been unibody before it was sold to me. The findings above were done by another Nissan dealer, who performed a thorough diagnostics; and it has been recorded. I have been shystered, and I cannot believe that a reputable Nissan dealer has done this and actually sold me a lemon at the market going price of $15,000 along with interest that I am paying the bank.

When making the deal for my lease with the dealership I was promised a 1,200 cash back that was clearly stated on my purchase agreement along with a buy-out for my previous lease. It was a bait and switch deal because they denied the deal. I have since wrote a letter and went directly to the owner and they spoke to the salesman. He did agree that he made the deal as I stated but they have done nothing to rectify this. Witnesses are available to testify

After agreeing on a deal with a nissan altima lease in which final cost were agreed on at closing, the salesman tried to get another $150 when the plates arrived. The original ageement was everything in the payment and the only difference would be the difference in the plates which he did not know how much? He phoned me prior to picking up the car and said just bring $100 to close the deal. I agreed.When the plates came from DMV he said I owe $150 more. That is wrong and wont accept that. I notified the BBB and will never do business again with any Nissan dealer if this is not resolved when I pick up the plates on Sat, March 4, 2006

On June 27, 2005, took my 2003 Nissan Altima to the Service Center. The problem was front passenger side wheel bearing. They had the vehicle all day on the 27th of June. At 4:55 p.m. on the same day returned the vehicle and said they would have to order the part.

I haven't heard from anyone

How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Plains Nissan?

White Plains Nissan Company Profile