West Palm Beach KIA

West Palm Beach, FL

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Terrible management. Trying to negotiate a deal and manager writes on paper "NO THANKS!!" What a complete joke of a dealer this is. I was trying to buy a car for school and work. Was totally shut down when I was being completely professional and nice. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO RUDELY. Unfortunately I was in a need of purchasing a car so I had to buy a Kia Rio otherwise I would have to be late to work again but definitely wouldn't recommend this place to anyone if there was another choice...

Dealer response is false and has refused to fix any issues since original delivery. Dealer is aware I live out of state and they do not welcome any opportunity to fix the vehicle as they have not called to make any offer to do so. If there was a zero star rating I would use that because I feel one star is too high of a rating for this dealer. My family got deceived at this place. Please make sure you don't bring kids here because it's the lair of the dragon, they will rip you off BIG TIME...

I went to West Palm Beach Kia just for an oil change. Also got a wash if you want to call it that, to me they just threw water on the car and dried it, wheels were still dirty and I had to clean the front windshield. Btw The oil was changed, they spilled oil all over the engine cover and just left it there. I don't know about everyone else but I like to keep my car in tip top shape so when I decide to trade it in I can get top dollar. When I called all they did was transfer me around. So now I’m gonna go in person and see what they do about this. Learned my lesson, I will never go there again after they clean up their mess. I’d rather drive Further from my house to get the right service.

I came in to buy a Kia Optima, they had bad credit, no problem. Ok I don't have no bad or good credit. When I get there I was greeted nicely. But was treated very poorly. Salesman: "Your credit is not good enough," I said ok I thought y'all had no credit, no problem. He look at me and was like "Hold on let me go talk to the my manager." Salesman comes back and says "Here's what we can do. You can get another car, pay it for 7 months, come back in, get the Kia Optima, but your payments got to be on time." I said, "Are you sure? Cause I don't want to get anything I don't want." He said "Just get a Kia Rio, and 7 months I promise you that your credit would look good and you can come back in, don't have to put anything down."

I said "Are you sure?" Again he went in, got a lady and her name was Rosemary. She told me the same thing. I was told to buy a car I didn't want just to get the car I want. Now 7 payments on time, call on the phone to ask question to make sure again. "Yes come on in." Ok now here it goes, "You can't cause the car value is only 10,000 and you just getting the car" and so on. Now I'm heated/angry. Now I'm stuck with a car I didn't want, can't get the car I really want. Paying 490 a month for something I don't want. I was hurt and I even cried. If you can't get the car you want from Kia, don't get a car at all. Go somewhere else.

I had an appointment for a simple oil change. I was told it would not take long and they would wash the car. After waiting close to 3 hours I inquired as to the status of my car being ready. The service manager JT said he would check but never came back with a response. After walking by me at least 4 times he finally acknowledged me and said it would be another 15 minutes. He also took off $10. I will NOT be returning to West Palm Beach Kia for any service. I wasted an entire Saturday sitting in a waiting room with screaming brats and crappy service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about West Palm Beach Kia?

I bought my used car in West Palm Beach Kia. The reason I bought used or new, my credit was zero (0), it was not something I care, but I started a freelance business and needed to use my credit! Why, I feel that Kia has not given me a gift giving me a car on credit. The day I decided to buy the car with my husband, we just went to see possibilities and the first was Kia (although we had heard bad references, we decided to enter). We get absorbed slowly from the seller Ramon (which is very agile to sell and call when you boot the papers, but very unprofessional to answer questions and concerns) all this happened within hours of the evening. The next day when I saw the car was without upholstery, scratched the back, I only sighed and said, “Is used wing next week.” I'm accidentally in the back with my nephew, and I lift my pants wet. The trunk is filled with water. Fix and sent it. When I went to check, it was just as wet and attitude of the gentleman who answered.

After they saw me angry, I turned back two hours later and was arranged but quite moist inside and not even cleaned out. (I think it was something minimal that makes a customer feel good, right?) This has only been 20 days. I have not made my first car payment and the light board check already. I took it back and you think they reviewed it? Because they not only put a machine and removed the dashboard light! You believe it, right? I repeat, a revised oil, brakes, oh, something like that makes a customer feel good. But these people make me feel like stupid, not that a car needs a complete revision, especially when the light comes on check. I insist. You think the car wash does your costumer happy? Recognize already that the quality with which they treat their customers is reflected in the street and ask me personally of the Kia brand, I never would give good references for new or used car! I clarify that I suffer from asthma and my car still smells like wet. Ask me who cares about that in there. At first, they treated well the customer, then nobody does anything and those responsible for arrangements only look bad and a sense of entitlement to treat people as if they has to ask for gifts!

West Palm Beach Kia (Florida) advertises on TV constantly that they give credit to everyone who works. If you make $350 a week you drive, we give you $9000 for any trade in. On November 2011, I was approved for a 2012 Kia Soul. I traded my car in and gave $1000 cash down. Approximately one month later I was called by the salesman and was told I had to return the vehicle because the bank refused to process the loan. I verbally explained to the salesman that my credit was not good due to an on-going home foreclosure. He responded to me that all they (the bank) were worried about was my job security/ income. I have financed vehicles prior to this one and have never experienced such an odd way of doing business.

I had to take a day off from work, and when I received my vehicle back it had higher mileage on it. It took more than a week to return my down payment, and no one could provide me with an explanation as to why my loan had not been approved or reneged. I feel that the constant advertising on TV and the radio is false and should be reviewed by someone in the Consumers Affair Department.

The Sorento I purchased brand-new in November 2010 would not start. It was towed to WPB KIA as it was the closest dealership. They tried to tell me it was the battery and then the fuel pump (which was covered under warranty). Then they called and said I would have to pay $700 to repair my car because of diesel fuel in the pump. I told them I didn't believe them and wanted my car out of there and towed to the KIA I purchased it from. They tried to tell me they already installed the fuel pump and were trying to charge me $500 to get my car back.

I got Customer Service on the line, and they caught these guys in a lie over the phone. They finally admitted they had never installed the fuel pump and I didn't owe them any money for it. They gave me countless bad information. They told me I had a used car that I had 30,000 miles on it (I only have 12,000) and that it was my battery, then the fuel pump, then diesel. I dealt with Jt, Sean, and Pablo.

I've already come out of pocket over $216 and have zero resolution. I had to pay $100 to tow it out of there to the dealership I bought my car from and then had to pay WPB KIA a $116 diagnostic fee. KIA Customer Service claims they will refund. We will see.

I made an appointment to bring my Kia in for service at 1 pm. I was told by the assistant manager JT that my car would be ready in about 1 hour and a half. I returned to the service center at 5 pm to find that the car was not nearly ready. I told JT that this was quite an inconvenience. Instead of offering a simple apology, JT raised his voice at me shouting about how busy they were that day. He claimed that he never made a clear statement about when the car would be ready, even though my fiancée and I clearly heard him say so. JT was rude and offensive and offered no real apology for our car being over 3 hours late.

This is the first new car I have purchased from Kia and it will be the last if this is what I can expect from your service reps. I can't believe that this employee would go so far as to falsify the events that transpired and then accuse me of being incorrect. I brought the car in to begin with because of a faulty window. The extremely poor customer service was insult added to injury. JT even admitted that service on the car wasn't even started till 330, 1 hour after we were told we could pick it up. Everyone makes mistakes. But when they should, they should at a bare minimum apologize and certainly not antagonize. As a result, I was late for work as I am a registered nurse working the night shift. I was reprimanded and docked pay. And by the way, when I showed up to work late despite the circumstances being out of my control, I still apologized profusely.

West Palm Beach KIA Company Profile