Wal-Mart Tire & Lube

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart Oil and Lube?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2015

WHATEVER YOU DO!!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO A WALMART AUTO SERVICE CENTER!!! ON August 01, 2015 I took my car in at approximately 2:30 pm to have a full synthetic oil change done... About 4 PM when I paid the bill and then got in my car to go home I noticed as soon as I put the car in reverse that something didn't feel right. I went about .2 miles so not even a quarter of a mile. Turned around and went back b/c my car wasn't shifting properly. Waited 4 days for their claim insurance to call me. The gentlemen hung up in my face. Contacted corporate Walmart and no response from them either. Took the car to the dealer to have it fixed to come and find out they drained the transmission fluid and not the oil. So had 8 to 10 qt of oil in my car and no transmission fluid and they are refusing to pay for damages.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2015

Got new tires for my 2004 2500 Dodge truck. They sold me 1500 dodge tires - did not know it till I needed to rotate them. The shop that was rotating them told me they were for a 1/2 ton truck load range C. My truck requires a load range. Went to talk to them and they sad it's been too long. I got the tires on 08/10/15 so what's up with them selling tires that do not work on this type of Truck? I was willing to pay whatever it took to get my truck safe.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2015

Went to have the oil changed Sat. 8/8/15, at the 4th St. Longview, Tx store. Went in, the lady running the counter was very short quite snotty with us, told us would be 1 1/2 hrs. 2 cars ahead, No cars or techs in the bays. Ask where they were. She says with her snotty attitude, "They're all on break." Mind you this was 9:30 am, they opened at 7 am. I said, "All your techs go on break at one time?" She just continues what she's doing and says, "Yep." Then basically throws the little ticket to us and says, "We'll page you when It's done," which they didn't - we had to check back. Noticed where they had checked the air in the tires they didn't tighten the stem caps maybe one twist, surprised they didn't fall off. It's obvious they could care less about the customers or their jobs there. I'm sure there are people our there that would love a job.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2015

Walmart Tire Lube Woodbury MN - Horrible!! Didn't have the right equipment to take the wheels off my truck tires. They were able to get two wheels off and put two new ones on, had to go home and take my old wheels off myself, drive back the next day to have the other two tires put on. Then they didn't even put the center caps back on. Got anti-seize all over the brand new tires I bought! NEVER will I go there again! Spoke to Troy the Manager, he was worthless and didn't care! NEVER buy tires from Walmart! They do not care at all about customers and can't complete a job! I paid over $700 for tires and I had to do 1/2 the work!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2015

The tech keep telling me my oil was showing over full on the stick. Did I change the stick? Was it always off? I said "no it was the dip stick that came in my car and it never showed over full before." Well he had drained the transmission fluid, and keep putting oil in the car. Now my car is sitting at Walmart overnight. No transmission fluid, too much oil on top of oil. Oil that wasn't drained. What a mess. They can't get the transmission fluid in the car. They don't have the tools to do it, what do I do. It's crazy. I had to take a cab home now to work in a cab just because I wanted a oil change and they drained my transmission.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

Store number 2078. Brought my 2006 Saab 9-5 in for an oil change. Almost immediately after, noticed coolant odor. Coolant now leaking in my driveway. I've never had a coolant leak or issue at all on this vehicle. And less than 15 minutes after I get it changed, my car is warning "coolant low, service engine soon", and there's a huge fluid leak. Returned immediately to the service location to be informed, "We didn't touch the coolant system. Not our fault." Mind you, they haven't even LOOKED at the car before determining that they aren't at fault. Gee. I wonder what their response is going to be. Apparently, they film every service appointment. After THEY review the film (I'm not allowed to see it), they'll inform me of their decision.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2015

I went to get a standard oil change. After oil change, they gave me a paper listing everything that was checked and said everything was fine with my car. A week later, something is wrong with my car. I took it to a different service center. They did the SAME checks on my car, and found several things under the hood and in my A/C system in terrible condition that Walmart said was "checked." Now I am wondering what Walmart actually checked. And if they saw anything wrong, why they didn't mention or explain anything. I am very disappointed with Walmart. Will not be returning.

Original review: July 18, 2015

I went to Walmart store #1361 in Sioux city Iowa. I strictly told them I have used Valvoline oil since the car was new. I confirmed twice with the clerk and he stated it would be 36$ plus any extra oil and filter cost. I get my car done an hour later only to notice they used cheap Castrol bulk oil... Called manager, was transferred to TLE manager and he said "bring the car back and we will change it." No thanks not waiting another hour. Taking car to Dodge dealer and filing a complaint with 1-800 Walmart. They will be paying for damages as they are responsible for not listening to the customer.

Original review: July 11, 2015

Two cars having oil changes were before me. It took an hour and 15 minutes before my car's service was started. My car took over 45 minutes. A manager watched (wearing grey) and another employee (wearing navy) did the same thing while Nick (wearing navy) serviced my car and at least the one before me with NO help from the others. Later when asked, the one in navy who watched said he was a technician training Nick. There were others waiting to have oil changes, but it was RARE to have anyone manning the cash register where people ask for service. I think my time is more important and will gladly pay $10 more to actually get better service.

This means I won't get to shop in Wal-Mart while I wait many hours. I'll save money by going somewhere else. The door to the car servicing area was broken with a dangling metal piece that keeps the door from staying open. Can't a place like Wal-Mart afford to do building maintenance? I asked the man at the cash register why the other 2 guys watched while the trainee did ALL the work. He started to tell me something but I interrupted stating, "I saw the men watching Nick do all the work." He then was quiet and so was I. I came around 4:30 and left close to 6:30 p.m. on Saturday.

Original review: June 28, 2015

I went to my local Wal-Mart with a tire issue on all four tires. I was headed for a road trip and didn't need a problem. Manager stated it was my vehicle and not the tire. OK maybe but this car has a perfect maintenance record with receipts. So to be safe I special ordered a set of Uniroyals Laredo Tour OEM for this vehicle now made by Michelin Tire Co. After the tires were put on and the bill was ready, I notice there wasn't any road hazard as requested. I asked the department manager. She stated that there was something mechanically wrong with my car, and she would not sell me road hazard. HELLO, now the only condition to add road hazard was to put a disclaimer which was never revealed till I left and read my bill. Now for the rest of the story. After a few hundred miles car started shaking and continued.

Stopped halfway through my trip. I stopped Wal-Mart to have this investigated. Tires were rebalance and technician noted rims were bent (I have Alloy Rims, very unlikely). I continued on my trip. When I arrived I took the car to a mechanic and did not find a problem with the rims. I had to drive back another 1,200 miles on vibrating tires. Now I'm at a local GM dealer to verify the problem with the tires. I spent 135.00 to road force and check balance. One Tire severely out of round and one other close to out of round. The balance was off as well according to their machine. Went to a different Wal-Mart in Liberty MO and they agreed on the left rear tire replacement. OK not done yet. Shortly after and still could not get the vibration out the front right tire was replace. Now I am thinking finally but sadly no.

Now back to the mechanic to find that one of the replace tires was severely warped and the tread had a roll to it as well. Now to go back to my local Excelsior Springs Store because this is a very visible problem. After their investigation they concluded there was a dimple in the front the alloy rim on that particular rim with the tire. Next day I returned with another rim for the tire that the manager stated was causing the problem. Here's the kicker. I had request to verify that the tire was running straight before returning it to the car. I stood behind the fence across from the balancing machine. I could visibly see the tire still rolled severely as it spun on the balance machine. I brought this to the manager’s attention. Her answer was yes she could see the movement and stated that it will vibrate but she would not warranty it out because I already had enough tires changed out and again my car was the problem.

I again tried to discuss the implication that this is not right. All the while she was I guess, getting angry I believe, wanting to be right. She delivered her final message at the top of her voice in front of the whole bay staff that my car was the problem and she had fifteen years at Wal-Mart. Conclusion. Now I had call Michelin to find a solution to this problem. They sent me to an authorized dealer for examination. Findings as followed: Driver Rear left tire severely warped as well as Passenger right front. Others not as bad, also out of balance by their machine. OK I guess my car isn't CRAP.

The store representative contacted Michelin Tire with the findings. Michelin decided that all the tires warranted replacement and I was awarded a full refund from Michelin (not by Wal-Mart) for a new set of tires. I had to pay new mounting and balance fees and will go after Wal-Mart and ask for an apology from their Service Manager. It is obvious that Wal-Mart does little or nothing to educate the staff in the automotive department especially on tire manufacturing problems. Oh they can also take some lessons in customer communication skill.

Original review: June 26, 2015

If you have high performance car - don't ever change oil in Walmart! (I have no choice to stop by in Walmart, near Kansas city). It took us one hour. Great! After half of mile driving, I noticed a smoke coming behind my car. Stop. Found they did not close properly oil lid on engine, and oil start spill onto exhaust pipe. I understand: maybe its too complicated to mechanic in Walmart to close oil lid in Mercedes. Behind me stopped another car, asked if I need any help. (Thanks, nice couple in p/u black car, with handicap decal.) When I told them that I changed oil in Walmart they said me that is usual what should I expect. Ok. Together with oil change, I asked Walmart to rotate a tires.

After smoke situation I decided to check tire nuts. That was excellent idea. I tided up few of them. After couple of thousand km, I noticed my oil becoming kind of brown. My car should run 9000 miles between oil change. After I came back to Vancouver, BC, after 7000 km, oil was BLACK. I change it at home by myself + flash engine. And last thing: Walmart put me wrong oil filter. Hopefully German guys made excellent engine and it passed Walmart service.

Original review: June 23, 2015

VW Passat got 3 new tires, two rear and front passenger side. About 2 weeks later front cv axle disconnected from transmission. Found out the screws were gone. This was on the front driver's side wheel. They should not have been working on. Lost two days work and pulled muscle pushing my car up my driveway. Had to buy screws and tools to reattach joint. Someone later told me that crazy stuff like this happens to people after they take their cars to Wal-Mart.

Original review: June 20, 2015

I needed the air in my tires checked and the men at this particular Wal-Mart oil & lube are so awesome. When I ask for help they are available. I am a single parent who at times needs assistance and they are accommodating. Thanks so much, greatly appreciated!!!

Original review: June 18, 2015

They told me that they couldn't rotate my tires because it was too dangerous. I had tires put on at the same place only two years ago and only driven about 40,000 miles on them. Then they put on cheap General Grabber tires (what brand is that?). I had on Bridgestone. They over charged me $105.12. They charged for tires that were not put on, $164, but put on the dirt cheap $116. The department is poorly run. No cars in the bay, four workers walking inside complaining that they did not get a break at the right time. This was at the Bentonville Super center.

Original review: June 18, 2015

Supervisor took my car, stripped all of the lug nuts, and replaced them with truck. I tried for a week to get help. I paid for repairs and it was deemed unsafe. Now they won't respond or help with medical and lost wages. The metal is stripped on all lug nuts.

Original review: June 14, 2015

Went in with BMW 525xi for oil change and tire rotation. Came back 3 hours later, no oil change or rotation. Get this they said because the car did not have a dipstick they could not change the oil. Lines were long. Only one guy there. He was telling people to give him a minute. One guy waited over an hour for tires only to be told they did not have them in stock. Go there and you will be frustrated beyond belief. The Parkesburg store is just awful.

Original review: June 14, 2015

In for routine oil change, waited over an hour while they had my vehicle then finally was told they couldn't do the oil change because of previous paperwork saying I had signs of a leak. Suddenly my oil change light and coolant light are on.

Original review: June 10, 2015

I went to Walmart in South County off of Telegraph on June 07, 2015. I wanted to purchase 2 Goodyear tires for my Chevy Tahoe. I was told they had 4 tires. Checked my car in, left and did some shopping for about an hour and a half, went back to check on my car. The mechanic told me that he was just getting ready to page me. They didn't have the tires and had already disposed of my others tires and that he could give me 2 of the same size but different brand. I tried calling my husband he didn't answer, so I told the guy to give them to me since I basically had no choice. Had to wait another 30 minutes.

Then when trying to pay it took 45 minutes just to get checked out. Went out to my car and they have out the tires on wrong one side, had the black showing which is what I ask for the other side was white letters. I felt so taken advantage of I went home. My husband went up there the next day, was treated very poorly and was told there was nothing they could do. So as a lengthy conversation with the store manager they did flip the tire so that the black side I'd facing out. WE WILL NEVER AGAIN GO BACK.

Original review: June 9, 2015

Had a tire that failed. It had a large bubble on side of tire that was taking the tire off the rim. While deciding on tires, I asked son to look at the rear tires as well. The tread he could see was 75%. They only changed the front 2 tires. An hour later, we were on our way. In less than 45 miles, a back tire failed just as we went through a intersection that involved multiple major highways combining and breaking off in downtown Nashville, Tenn. We were headed to Indy after leaving and the Walmart employees were aware of this. I managed to get over on the highway but could not spot the issue. Got off the next exit and wonderful church people helped us realize the tire had started separating and a part of the tire was hanging and beating the car. They cut it off for us and we slowly drove back to the Walmart we just left.

I agree, the front tires they took off were far worse then we knew. They also said the back tires which looked good from the outside were shot and had to be replaced due to an alignment issue. My issue with Walmart is they claimed they never looked at the back tires but out on the receipt balance, back tires complete and accepted. The receipt also showed air pressure checked on the front and back tires. In closer inspection of the receipt, they claim we declined new stems which we told them to change them. We were not looking to spend this money but we wanted to get home safely. They were aware we were willing to pay for 4 tires because we wanted to get home safely. Instead, we were given a false sense of security when we left the first time. They stated, you're all set. I was driving 70 mph on a busy highway through a tricky exchange. They're saying they never looked at the back tires is unacceptable.

When I saw the front tires on the return visit, I was shocked but not one word had been said to us about the condition of those tires. Since those tires were in bad condition, they should have looked for problems with the back tires as simple common sense. The front tires had about 50% tread you could see. They had the car up on the lift. We were not allowed to inspect for ourselves while it was up. It is not allowed for customers to be in the bay due to safety but they will ignore a safety issue when they see it? My issue with Walmart is this. They want to claim to be a family store and someone you can trust and a name you know, then provide the service you claim. We went there first because it was early on a Sunday and it is a national chain. I personally will never trust Walmart Auto Service again.

If you know families are heading out on vacation, send them out safely. Don't ignore obvious safety issues. I am not a mechanic and after seeing the front tires, I would have asked to have the rear tires closely be inspected if I had been informed. You don't expect to tell a baker to put chocolate in a chocolate cake, you don't expect to tell a delivery person to take the product they deliver in, off the street, you consider that part of delivery. So why should I have to ask a person changing a tire to do it with their eyes open? If oil had been dripping, I would have expected to be told. Simple common sense is all I expected. We left early so traffic would be lighter and to beat potential severe weather that was headed to our destination. We planned two stops in Louisville but were only able to do the one because of the extra 3 hour delay due to returning.

We had gasoline expense due to driving back and ending up in the slow go traffic we attempted to avoid by leaving early. All I can say is I hope the Meijer opens soon very near our home because for now, I will drive as far as needed to avoid Walmart for long time to come. It will cost them thousands of dollars. Is proper training worth losing sales over? I wonder if the person that changed my tires would have sent his older parents or grandparents out in that car knowing they had a several hundred mile drive ahead of them, miles away from any help if they broke down. FYI, the 4 tires they ended up changing are at my house for inspection if you care to see why I'm upset.

Original review: June 4, 2015

My truck sat outside for close to 2 hours before they started installing tires. I spent 2 hours and 20 mins. to get 4 tires installed. There were several people in the service area just walking around do nothing. Ordering tires very simple, installation nightmare.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I took my vehicle in to have new tires put on them about a month ago and before I went in, I noticed my son and daughter both had their 3ds on top of the console so I decided to put them in it instead. When I came out I was in a hurry to pick my kids up from school but noticed one of the 3ds were missing. I know for a fact both of them were in there when I went in because I specifically put them in the console to be out of sight. I hate to accuse anybody of being a thief but it's pretty obvious someone from the Bluefield Walmart stole my child's 3ds and when I called to complain, the manager claims that he will view the video footage to see if he notices anything suspicious. Mind you, they had my ride for over 3 hours. He calls me back in about 15 minutes and says he sees nothing that would support my claim. That he could tell where his hands were the whole time.

I find that very hard to believe that he could see straight through my windows and see where his hands were the entire time.. Especially, considering I was in there for 3 or more hours and he only took 15 minutes to call me back. It had to have taken him a while to even find the video. But needless to say, nothing was done about it.. Not to mention, they stripped the bolts out on my tires and now I have to have those replaced in order to have a new set of tires put on the front. That is well over a hundred dollars right there.

I will NEVER do business with them again and I'm seriously thinking of filing a report to the police and have them view the video themselves. The saddest part about this is that was my daughter's Christmas present that she had begged us for the past few years. It just upsets me that anyone would steal from a child. I just think something should be done about this. I've heard other people's complains but nobody ever reports them.

Original review: May 28, 2015

For the last four years I have been taking my vehicles to Wal-Mart for oil changes in Muscle Shoals, Alabama and each time the employees dented both fenders by leaning on my car plus leaving oily hand print every where. I'm sick of this shade tree quality and won't ever let Wal-Mart change my oil ever again and will let any and everybody else know what experience I had there. My wife's truck developed a check engine code after changing the oil plus one time the employees broke her dip stick off and never accepted responsibility only to tell me that they couldn't touch it until I took it somewhere else to repair it then bring it back for oil changes...but like I said Wal-Mart will never earn my businesses again. Thanks for messing up my vehicles.

Original review: May 27, 2015

I had tires put on my wife's car at Sam's Club. We let our membership run out so when it came time to rotate the tires, we took it to Wal-Mart to have them rotated and balanced. This would have been free at Sam's, but I was willing to pay for the service at Wally's. I dropped the car off and explained to the associate checking me in, that one rim had been damaged, and I had a replacement rim in the trunk. The damaged rim was bent and caused an awful shaking at high speeds. I asked them to trade out for the new rim while rotating. The associate repeated back to me from his report all that needed to be done; four tire rotation with balance, and to replace the one rim with the new one in the trunk of the car. He told me it would be a little over an hour. After shopping around for about 1/2 an hour, I noticed the car sitting outside the bay. I asked the lady at the counter if it was already done and she handed me the key and took my money.

Feeling suspicious about the short work time, I grabbed one of the workers and asked them in detail if they had indeed completed everything I asked. They looked annoyed and said, "yes, of course". I asked again and another worker came over and concurred that everything on the list had been completed. I asked if they changed out the bad rim and they both said there was no reason to do that, it was fine - "no leaks". I told them the tire never leaked, it had a bent rim. At this point a manager joined them and all three insisted the car was fine, that all tires were balanced and rotated and there were "no leaks". Again I explained the tire never leaked, and I never said it did. It was bent and throwing off the balance.

I pointed out that there was no way they could have balanced all four tires and not found the bent rim. Seeing that I had made a valid argument, they finally put it back on the rack and found that none of the tires had been balanced and the rim was in really bad shape. They all joined in blaming the guy from the previous shift that wrote up the work order. I had the order (that they given me) in my hand and pointed out that it was all itemized on the order and checked off as "completed" by the workers that were still there. I made them put the new rim on while I watched. Then I rolled the old bent rim back to the trunk and they all got a chuckle out of watching it wobble as it rolled. They decided not to charge me any extra for the rim change. (Swell guys!)

On the interstate, going home, I could still hear a bad vibration in the back. I'm taking it to an alignment shop to make sure everything is ok, but I'll never pull that car back into a Wal-Mart garage. What a joke. I can't stand to be lied to, especially in a business situation.

Original review: May 25, 2015

I came in to get an oil change on my only day off this week. I checked my car in @ 1:45 p.m. At 4:00 p.m. my car is still parked in the lot not touched. Another set of customers are in front of me. They have been wait 2 1/2 hours. This is Memorial Day. I am grateful that Walmart is open for my business on this holiday. But, due to this wait I have missed a Family event.

I hope you understand how frustrating this is. I would really like a call back or some type of correspondence back to address this. I really am disappointed that my Memorial Day has been affected to this extent. At this time it is 4:09 and my car has not been pulled into the bat. No one at the counter and people are gathering to check on this situation.

Original review: May 14, 2015

On May 5th, 2015 took my 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan in to have tires balanced and rotated. On may 9th we were leaving on a trip for the weekend. We were a hour and a half into the trip when we heard a continuous knocking coming from the front of the van. So we turned around and headed back to Warrenton Missouri were we live. On the way home we stopped at the same Wal-Mart to have them check the tires. They rotated them back and said "Everything is fine now." That was on may the 9th.

On May 13 I was picking my daughter up from school when the knocking started again so I called my husband and he called Napleton Mid Rivers where we normally have work done on it. So I took it in on May 14. The technician called me back while he had the van jacked up and said "Here is your problem. Wal-Mart never tighten any of your lug nuts back on your tires are just barely sitting on the van." They told me that this situation was a lawsuit waiting to happen. They charged me a $110.00. Took my receipt to Wal-Mart - they would not even apologize then took them 40 minutes to refund me the $110.. I ask them what about my time and gas for their mistake - they just walked away!!!

Original review: May 12, 2015

Went to Wally World today to get four general grabbers installed on old suburban. They were offering free installation online. Called to ask and the manager said that she would match online price. 40 dollars cheaper online. So I went for it. They tried to get me with warranty which I did not want. And were a little slow and not polite, but I went expecting that. So overall not too bad...especially with free basic install.

Original review: May 8, 2015

A few weeks ago I went to the Walmart Lube and Tire Center to have 2 all season on my car and the winter ones off. The next day when I went out to the parking lot to go shopping, I noticed that one of the tires I had changed at Walmart was flat. I took it back to Walmart to have it fixed and I figured that I won't have to pay for it because the technician didn't seal it properly, WRONG!!!!! They charged $25 bucks to repair a problem they caused. They told me very rudely because it wasn't one their tires, the repair wouldn't be free! I am never going back there again, because they made me pay for problem they caused in the first place. What a rip off!!!! My advice to you is never get your car serviced at Walmart for anything. They are ignorant, rude and don't stand behind the service they provide!!!!!

Original review: April 22, 2015

Purchased truck tires on May 2014 with road hazard for a total of 830.00. As of April 2015 with 11,000 miles the vehicle had been in for rebalance 6 times in 11 months yet tires still would not balance and tread wear at 50% on a 50,000 mile Bridgestone tire. On April 15, 2015 I talked to a manager and asked them what to do and they said they would fix the issue. They ordered new tires and said they would charge by miles on the tires. 11,000 miles on a 50,000 tire approx 20% and refund the tires less the 20% then purchase the ordered tires. I was told the total would be around $170.00 to fix the defect. On April 20th I was at Wal-Mart to have the tires installed but they were busy so I said “Take care of your customers and call me in the morning with final cost and I will bring the vehicle in.” Manager thanked me and said he would call in the morning.

Next morning I got no call so I called Wal-Mart and was told the manager I had been dealing with was scheduled off for the next two days. I went to the store at 5:15pm and talked to one of the assistant store managers. He took me to the tire center and tires were getting installed. At 8:20pm I was told the total I owed was a additional 470.00. They didn’t go by mileage on the tires but decided to go by tread wear at 50%. (Refunded $40.00 of $206.00 defected tire and nothing for road hazard, mounting, balance or even tax. Charged me again for mount and balance on new tires and no road hazard.)

They reduced the price to $311.00 after the assistant store manager told me there was nothing else he could do and walked away. He said “if he isn’t willing to pay the $470.00 then put the old tired back on the vehicle.” It made no difference that the department manager told me for the past several days told me 20% and now I have paid a total of 1,440.00 dollars for a set of 920.00 dollar tires. They worked the whole deal to their dollar advantage instead of standing behind the product they sell. I will never purchase from them again.

Original review: April 18, 2015

I was standing at the check out/check in & another customer walked up with a large bag of dog food. She sat it on the counter since it was heavy. The employee came over & shot me a dirty look & proceeded to help the second customer. Even though she saw me there first. From then on, she was very rude & hateful. I don't know this person so I don't know if she is always this way. There were only 2 other vehicles in the shop, but it was going to be an hour & half to get 2 tires mounted. I really think she wanted me to go somewhere else the way she acted. On another occasion, I took my truck there to fix a flat & by the next day, it was flat again. I ended up going somewhere else.

Original review: April 17, 2015

I took my car into for an oil change at the Rome GA store #825 and did not get the service I usually get. I ask for a standard oil change and to replace a headlight and was told they could do that, instead got a premium oil change for $45 and did not get a headlight. When I went back the man acted like it wasn't his problem. I have shopped with Wal-Mart for a lot of years and I did not appreciate being treated that way.

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Company Information