2. Automotive

Volvo

Volvo
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

Volvo Penta is a world-leading supplier of engines and complete power systems for both marine and industrial applications. We strive to give our customers the right product, with the right qualities.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Volvo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Volvo?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Volvo Penta?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2010

I had a car lease with Volvo North America and at only less than $34,000 with all oil changes services performed twice a year as stated. This XC-90 SUV started blowing white smoke. After an entire one month the dealership had it, never once did they offer me a loan car or rental car service. They service man was determined that since I did not have them perform the changes, that it was not done correctly and refused my warranty coverage on repairs and told me he would put the word out to all other Volvo dealerships.

The cost was huge and I was forced to pay the amount. I called Volvo North America who I'd had my lease with and they assured me they would assist me if need be, only they did not. I'd paid out a lot of out of hardship pocket money on this SUV. I've talked with quite a few both owners and auto services and found out that I'm not the only victim of XC-90's having the very same problem. I've owned a Volvo since I was 18 years old and is now 55 years of age, so I'm well aware to keeping my car service. This XC-90 had not been out but maybe two or three years and if a case study was performed, I'm sure they'll find that the oil changes requirements should be revised not on the standard as other Volvos.

Because this style has a Swedish turbo engine and should have requirements of much less mileages oil changes than what they have listed. I got this brand new 6/05 and 10/08 under 34,000 miles and I'm told it needs a new engine? Now after almost a year later after my lease was up on 8/5/09, I get phone calls from MacDowell and Associates stating that I owe them 6500 some odd dollars, when I asked why, I'm told I just have to pay the amount.

I told them I did not get the bill showing me what these charges were for, the SUV I took pictures of shows the low mileage and clean inside out pictures. This firm serviced me with a suit of $5000 civil suit in San Bernardino Judicial District #**. I really need some help here. I feel sick to my stomach at how these people took total advantage of me causing me too much out of pocket for rental car for over six to eight weeks total of this SUV not being operator.

Thank you for any assistance. My credit has been shot as the results to this, and it happened when my cousin passed away at only 42 of cancer and I could not go to see her and had to rent a SUV to attend her funeral in L.A with my family. Again, I get sick to my stomach at how they took advantage of me and has caused me in the steps of considering filing bankruptcy. Plus I'd paid out of pocket rental car fees this entire time in order to get to work and try to perform my church functions. I asked and begged them for fairness and they held me hostage with my only means to get to work and taking care of my very sick at the time loved one.

Original review: July 29, 2010

I purchased my current 2001 Volvo XC70 in 2005 as a pre-owned certified car with in 39,000 miles on it. The car has required numerous repairs over the course of my ownership and at about 110,000 miles the transmission went bad. I had that replaced five months ago but the most recent event involved the ignition lock. I had the ignition lock replaced March 20, 2008 for $550. In addition to the expense, I was without a car for several days since the part had to be ordered from Sweden. Then, just last week, I was unable to turn the key in the ignition and start the car.

I had to call a tow truck and cancel appointments because of this. When the dealer informed me that it was the ignition lock again, I stated that it does not seem right that this part would fail after only 2 years. Now I have to replace it again for $750. The dealer has agreed to split the cost of the repair with me since I am such a loyal customer (read: sucker for continuing to repair the shoddy parts that keep failing). I am thoroughly disgusted with the quality of Volvo parts and saddened to say that I will never buy another Volvo. March 2010: $3800 new transmission; Jun 2010: $750 new brakes/pads front and pads rear; July: $750 another new ignition lock; $250 new battery.

Original review: July 29, 2010

My Volvo S40 has had 5 cracked oil pans in 4 years resulting in repair fees in excess of $18,000, which includes one crack that ceased the engine, that thankfully my insurance covered. This car is undoubtedly a lemon and I am beyond frustrated at Volvo's lack of acknowledgment that a design flaw (oil pan too low to the grown without adequate protection) is the cause of this versus my driving! I am a single Mother of two, 39 years old, not a 16 year old. I am so ready to hop on a class action suit if there are any started. I can't sell the vehicle in good conscience so I am stuck with it as the note isn't up until next year. Beyond frustrating. Upwards of $18,000 in repairs and an immense amount of frustration!

Original review: June 30, 2010

I am writing this letter to express my anger and frustration over my 2008 Volvo C30 Coupe. My 2008 Volvo C30 T5 (VIN YV1MK672982055577) was purchased from the Roger Beasley of Georgetown.

I would like to start by saying that I have been a faithful Volvo owner since 1998. I purchased a new 1998 S70 T5 and drove this car with very little issues for 185,000 miles. However, I have had numerous issues with my C30. It has constantly been at the dealership for both minor and major issues. The latest issue has me thinking that this car is a lemon. I now am hearing a knocking sound on both sides of my car. The dealer at Roger Beasley stated that they know about the noise but cannot figure out what the problem was. They had my car for over 5 days.

Additionally, I had asked that my windshield wipers be fixed because they were hitting the top side molding of the windshield? (Maybe it needs adjustment?) This has still not been fixed. And my audio system (DynAudio, the upgraded version) is not working correctly, but I am told there is nothing wrong with it. My right passenger speaker grill cracked, and I tried to get another replacement but was told the entire door panel had to be replaced to replace just the speaker grill? Can this really be the case?

I cannot imagine Volvo would design this feature as this grill cannot cost more than $10? I have had my sunroof fixed; I have had the right arm replaced (which I I was told was a major breakdown). Volvo is known for the longevity of its brand. I believe this car is a lemon and will pursue other options if I do not receive some form of compensation. I did not pay $35K for a new car to be in the shop constantly. This is a huge inconvenience to me and my family, not to mention very unsafe. I am dropping my car off again on July 1 at 7:30 AM.

Original review: June 30, 2010

My Volvo S40 2006 has had too many repairs for a 4-year old car. It has had to have rear hub assembly replaced. The interior fabric is peeling away. The sun roof leaks and the passenger rear floor board fills with water. The clutch on the air conditioner just had to be replaced. This is suppose to be a quality car and it is not. Volvo seems to take no responsibility or even cares that this is happening. For a car this new and only 54,000 miles, they should be ashamed. It has cost me almost $3000 this year out of pocket.

Original review: June 26, 2010

We bought a second hand Volvo (2 years old only) from a large London dealer. The car had full Volvo history and we thought we made a very good deal buying this car. This was happening in March 2010 and now in June the car already broke down. I couldn't believe it when my husband called me and told me he is on the road side with the car! He said that the engine start to shake and then the computer board was showing all kind of stuff, like oil level rising and other things. The car as a brand was recommended to us by a friend and we thought that Volvo is a really serious company! But a 2-year old car to break down like this? Shame on you Volvo! My husband’s job was depending on that car (working as a private hire) and he is in danger of losing the contract with the company and so is his job! If this happens, who will pay for our bills and rent? Nobody! But they all want our trust and gratitude for such a beautiful car. Yes, beautiful, not quality!

Original review: June 23, 2010

I purchased a 2000 Volvo S80 T6 three years ago from an individual. It ran great for the first year and a half. I've had several issues with it since. It cost me $3,000 to replace the Power Steering, Rack and Pinion, Tie Rods, etc.

Then last summer, I was experiencing rough idle, weak breaks, thrusting and shaking of the engine. At the time, the car had about 80,000 miles on it. I took the car to Volvo of Dayton and they ran a diagnostics on it at that time and said that I needed to replace the Oxygen Sensors ($980). I passed. Never did they mention of the Throttle Body Control Module come up. I was unaware that there was an issue with it (warranty/recall). I thought Volvo would have made the public aware of this all too common problem that I'm finding out about on the internet. I did contact Volvo of Dayton after I found out about this module, but they told me I was past the 10 year deadline. Had it been mentioned before hand, I would not have.

I took the car to a local import repair place and they told me about the problem. They couldn't replace the module but did perform a software upgrade and it seemed to help for awhile. However, today it's back. While driving to lunch with co-worker, the engine started revving up and down and the breaks were weak and engine shaking. Eventually the car went dead right in the middle of downtown traffic. I had to restart it while coasting.

I eventually was able to park and turned the car off. I let it rest for a few minutes and started it back up. It ran better, but this is a huge problem. It did the exact same thing to me on the highway last year. I wanted to give this car to my Daughter, but there is no way in the world that I would even let a new driver touch a car like this.

Original review: June 23, 2010

I bought a new 2004 Volvo XC90 figuring if I spent a little more for the car, it would last. I was wrong. I have 110,000 miles and have replaced the turbo, exhaust system, and can't keep all the lights working in the car because of bulb burnouts and now the sensors are going. This car is still running like crap. Every time I call Volvo to find out how much a part is, they tell me $1100 + labor. I will never buy another one. So far I have invested $5,000 and it’s still not running.

Original review: June 23, 2010

We are very concerned customers and owners of our Volvo XC90. We have been having difficulties with our transmission since January 2010. Our local dealer said it's possible that we may need a new transmission. If the problem persists, we may need a new transmission. Our XC90 has been in and out of service. Now it's May and June and he has confirmed that - we need a new transmission.

My husband is very upset as this was the car we purchased for life. This is one that we wanted to pass to our daughter and now after only 5 years (still in Germany and only serviced at authorized Volvo dealers), we have to purchase a new Transmission. This is something that we normally cannot afford, or feel as we should have to service this early in our automobile service life. It's going to cost us upwards of 5,000 Euro. Can you please help? Why is it that our transmission has gone after only 5 years?

Also, our DVD/entertainment system has not worked properly since the day we purchased it from the factory in Sweden. We have had it serviced several times. Once our warranty ran out, the service men in Mannheim (before we moved to Illesheim) said that because our warranty had expired, they were no longer responsible to fix the DVD. We needed to purchase a new one. I honestly disagree. Had our DVD functioned properly from the beginning - yes, but it did not. It is a problem that originated in the factory.

Please write or call to inform us as to how you will help us resolve these problems. We really do enjoy our Volvo XC90, but we simply cannot afford to purchase another brand new XC90 (this was what the dealer said for us to do -purchase another XC90). Are there any guarantees that the new transmission will fix the problem? The transmission keeps getting stuck in 3rd gear and we now can only drive the car in manual mode - skipping third gear and not going over 100km per hour.

What does Volvo do for its loyal military customers? I believe we have spent 45,000 dollars at purchase plus another 10,000 Euros over the past 5 years in "Volvo" service and now - it's about to die. Honestly, there has got to be something you can do to help. We have a family of 6 and desperately need our XC90 to function properly. We have all the service records indicating every service we have had performed over the last 5 years. Recalls - preformed, faulty electric windows, stereo speakers blown, even brakes, and engine problems.

We are living in Germany, but purchased our Volvo through the US Military Sales program. We still forked out lots of money as mentioned above, 45,000 dollars plus services of about 10,000 Euros. Now our transmission is shot. My husband is overwhelmed that this has happened. We need our vehicle to function with our 4 kids.

Original review: June 21, 2010

While driving my S80 T6 at 75mph, the cooling fluid burst over my feet filling the car with steam and the footwell with boiling water. I have 2nd degree burns and I'm housebound. I am an experienced driver and did not panic although, I could not put me feet near the brakes and managed to let the car come to a halt having opened the windows to let the steam out at high speed. My car is a 2000 model very powerful and comfortable but in constant need of repairs and maintenance. I also run a Volvo 940 in Israel and a Volvo 960 in the UK. I suffered 2nd degree burns and I am house bound because I cannot wear shoes.

Original review: June 17, 2010

Bought the car in November of 2007 with 54,000 miles. Paid extra to get Zylon and extended warranty. I am very glad we had the extended warranty since we had numerous problems with the XC90. One month after getting it it flooded from the sunroof. The dealer told us it had a cracked part in the steering column which would be around 2400.00.

This would not be covered by extended warranty since the coverage had not been in effect for 30 days. Took it to another dealer they charged me to run the computer diagnostics which came back with no problems. Then the stereo quit. I have put 2 sets of tires on since the bearings went on both sides. Then most recently the transmission light came on and the dealer that told me I needed a new steering column states new transmission at the cost of 6700. I had to trade today because I cannot keep up with the repairs. I bought Volvo because they used to have a great reputation. They should be ashamed of what they have done.

Original review: June 4, 2010

I have had my car tied up with three different repair service companies, currently at the Volvo Dealership over the past two months. The car will not start and they cannot diagnose the problem. I am incurring more and more cost. I feel like I am chasing good money for bad.

Original review: June 1, 2010

After the purchase of my used 2000 Volvo s80, which I was told an older lady previously owned in great condition, I started having problems with service engine light and transmission light coming on. These are sensors and codes that caused me not to be able to have my car inspected. When code lights come on, it can't be cleared. You are talking a lot of money to have it repaired. We cleared the codes and still the lights come back on a short time into driving. My transmission seems to slip between 3rd and 4th gear. Volvo knows this has been a major complaint and should stand behind the car. Other than that, I have no major complaint concerning the car. Volvo, take notice, you know there have been many many complaints over this problem. You should repair the problem for free or a reduced amount!

Original review: May 26, 2010

I own a Volvo V70 2000 with 110,000 miles. Transmission shakes and engine sounds bad. I have a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with 300,000 miles on it and it runs and shifts better than this piece of junk. Don't ever buy any Volvo.

Original review: May 24, 2010

I was driving my 2000 Volvo S80 on 5/19/10 and had exited I-405 onto Hwy 169, heading home towards Maple Valley, when all of a sudden, I heard a very loud bang, resulting in sudden steering loss; and I heard loud squealing and saw lots of white smoke. The smoke was from the front passenger tire, which had turned outward, completely sideways at a 90-degree angle.

The car is now in no condition to be driven. The wheel damaged the frame, warp/dented the quarter panel, broke off the molding, and ripped out the CV drive or whatever that thing is that makes the wheel turn in a normal, forward direction. Also, it broke the lower control arm, messed up the brake line, struts, and who knows what else? I'm guessing that the repair costs are going to be towards the thousands, being that Volvo parts are so expensive.

Original review: May 12, 2010

I purchased a 2001 Volvo with 70k miles on it. At 130k miles in 2/2009, I had to replace the engine, turbo and alternator. This cost $6000. Since then, I have had to replace the turbo two more times and it is again in failure. I have been told that it is unfixable. How is it that a car is unfixable?

Original review: May 8, 2010

I purchased a 2000 Volvo S80 "luxury" sedan just last week. It has 121K miles on it so for a Volvo as it was advertised, it is still breaking in. Sure it is. The transmission has already failed within the first two weeks of driving the car. A whole book of codes come up with the check engine light. It hesitates to engage the transmission upon starting to drive and it won't switch from 3rd to 4th gear. Do not buy Volvo for even $1! Volvo is the bottomless well which needs a ton of money each month to sustain in somewhat drivable condition. Shame on Volvo makers. You charge people money for your "luxury" cars but a horse buggy would take me farther than the Volvo!

Original review: May 4, 2010

I own a 2002 XC70. We bought it in October of 2001 as a customer courtesy car from Cherry Hill Volvo with only 7500 miles on it. They told us it was driven by dealer owner's wife. By 33,000, I complained to Keystone Volvo that the car hesitated when shifting gears and to my lay person knowledge, it felt like a transmission issue. They told us there were no problems. No codes were set off at the time. Since then, check engine light went on and replaced, among other things, throttle, oil pan, turbo, transmission, transmission control module and a sensor. We have spent $15,000 in the last couple of years on a car that is not worth, at best $10,000. Car also has a passenger air bag light on indicating that the air bag needs replacing though the car was never in a passenger side accident and the air bags have never been deployed.

We are now using a non dealer mechanic who only services Volvo and has all of the Volvo factory diagnostic equipment. Though he seems no better than the dealership as far as diagnosing and solving a problem the first time, he did fess up, when we were replacing the turbo recently, that he would recommend installing a used turbo because it is so unusual for them to go but he would never have installed a rebuilt transmission since this transmission is known to be bad!

I have an attorney interested in looking into a class action suit against Volvo for the 2001 and 2002 XC70 years. By the way, we had the transmission replaced at $64,000. I swear this car has taken years off of my life because I drive in constant fear of what will go wrong next and will my three kids be safe in the car. We have spent over $15000 on a car worth far less than that. I have driven this car for years in fear of when it will have its next problem and if it will be safe for my children.

Original review: May 4, 2010

Purchased 2005 Volvo Xc90 program SUV off of the showroom floor. Only 3,500 miles. I have replaced the following: new brake pads, 3 sets of tires (4th is now needed), and axel gear. I have 70,000 miles on my Xc90 and have put 7,000 into this pile of what I like to call junk! Called Volvo and guess what? They said I am out of warranty (by a few thousand miles) so nothing can be done to assist with the axel gear malfunction that cost $5,000. I figured at the very least they could have given a discount on Volvo the parts. They do make those, right? This car has had the tires replaced way too many times. I suggest if you are considering purchasing a Volvo, do not! Volvo for life is a joke. They need to learn to take care of customers who spend that kind of money on a luxury SUV.

Original review: May 4, 2010

2002 XC v-70 122,000 miles, lots of repair bills and still in seriously questionable shape. I have had very similar problems to all on this blog and then some! I am so disgusted with my car. We bought our car brand new and experienced transmission problems very, very early on. Dealers could never duplicate the problem, hmmmm.... Not while it was under warranty, of course. Never a transmission light, but serious lurching, clunking and mis-shifting (especially as the car would head down hill) violent at times. Twice now, I've had the computer reset with the new transmission updated codes and have had the transmission fully serviced-- once done at an independent Volvo 'Specialist' for about $700 and the most recent for about $400 @ the Volvo dealer. Don't ask. Ready for round 3 at the Volvo dealer, of course.

I have always taken care of this car because we planned to keep it. Volvo used to have a good reputation. Besides the much appreciated recalled fuel pump and leaky fuel tank gaskets, this car has cost me a fortune! Over the past few months, we dropped over $5000 for a new front axel (apparently a faulty, common design), bearings, bushings, CV joints, struts, strut mounts, etc. The car is only worth about $10,000, maybe. Now, the car is riding so rough (transmission wise), I think it's going to fall out. It's making a weird whirring noise I've never heard before. Lord only knows what that is. I can hardly bear to put another penny into the car. I don't know what to do. You? Thanks for your time.

Original review: April 30, 2010

I have a 2002 Volvo S60 with 187, 000 miles. When I purchased the car, the salesman said I should get 350, 000 with no major problems as long as I maintained the car. So of course, I listed to them and got the regular service required. Now my car doesn't accelerate and hesitates and surges into gear. I was told by Volvo that they do not work on transmissions only replace them. Great service from a car company. Not only is the transmission surging into rear from 1st to 2nd but it is also dangerous.

The first time it happened, I thought someone hit me from behind, very scary. I think that Volvo should own up to this problem but the guy in the service department said he has never hear of this problem before, which I find a complete lie since there are numerous Volvo forums and quite a lot of people who complain about the same thing. Volvo is supposedly built for safety. I'm not sure that a failing transmission is safe. I will never buy another Volvo again. Volvo should recall these cars with transmission problems.

Original review: April 23, 2010

I bought my 2004 Volvo XC90 2.5 yrs ago. Within the first two months, my heating/air conditioner compressor went out $600. Within my second year, my alarm siren went out $600. And now, today, as I was having acceleration problems, I found out my transmission is going bad $6,000. For a luxury vehicle priced at a premium, this is ridiculous. I will never buy another Volvo again. If Ford/Volvo doesn't do something about this, they will end up like Toyota. I feel like I got raped. Why invest in a car for life when it lasts for two years?

Original review: April 22, 2010

I bought a Volvo XC90 a few months back and transmission is failing. The transmission light service came on. I took it to change the liquid and the filter and it got worst. I took it to the dealer and they told me I should have left it like that and keep driving it. That’s crazy. Now my tranny is working funny. I have to spend $3500 for repairing the tranny or $5000 for a new one.

Original review: April 22, 2010

I received my Telephone bill from AT&T for March Statement and an additional charge was on my bill for calling a 10 15 15 800 for a Directory assistance call in the Amount of $4.99 plus a $.60 Universal Service Fund fee, and a $1.55 for Carrier Administrative Fee all total $7.28 for a call and service I never used. After I called the 1-800-433-4518 number listed to contact ILD Teleservices to dispute this but no one ever answerers it just plays music and that politely drops your call.

I became frustrated and called AT&T directly and they did say they could take the charge off, but this Company could bill me again next month and I would have to call back to get it taken off again. According to the AT&T representative this is happening a lot to people and we have no way to stop this. She further said that the company could send me and individual bill. I definitely am not going to pay these people I didn't use their service. What a scam. Someone needs to shut them down.

Original review: April 22, 2010

I own a 2000 Volvo S80 T6. I bought this used with only 86K miles on it about 2 years ago. At 95K miles, the transmission went out on me. I was quoted $3,200-$5,400K to rebuild or replace the tranny. I only paid 8K for the car, so I felt pretty screwed because the transmission acted just fine and the car acted fine until one day when I started it and tried to go somewhere and was not able to.

After finding this out, I looked into it more and found that these cars from 2000-2004 used a 4 speed automatic GM transmission which apparently was a big failure. Volvo is not going to do anything for me or anyone who has this same issue as me. There should be a recall on these and I will never buy a Volvo again because of it. These cars are supposed to have a great reputation that is why I bought one. I have lost over $2K+ in car repairs and lost time.

Original review: April 21, 2010

I purchased my Volvo XC-90 pre-released. I have always been told Volvos run forever. Not this one. It sits out back of my house while I drive my 11 year old Honda Accord which runs great. My warranty ran out approximately 3 months after I purchased my XC-90. About a month after, the car started to break down. I took the car to the dealer and they continued to say there was nothing they could find wrong with the vehicle. Two months ago my steering arm went out, the drivers' side window wouldn't stay up, my steering column needed replaced, and my wheel bearings started to make noise.

After spending $2,100 last week my transmission went. The shop said, "Wow, you have 70,000 miles on this car. I am surprised you haven't already needed a new transmission prior to this." I am not able to come up with over $5,000 in 2 months to fix my car that I owe 3 more years on. No car should need a new transmission at 70,000 miles. I after reading all the reports on line similar to my own I don't understand why there is not a class action filed on Volvo and/or a recall on the transmissions.

Original review: April 9, 2010

I purchased a new 2007 Volvo XC90. I took it in for regular scheduled maintenance (52,500 miles) and noise in rear of vehicle. The Volvo service rep stated that the rear wheel bearings needed to be replaced, but they did not have the parts in stock and I would have to come back. I asked if the vehicle was safe to drive and the service rep stated that it was not a safety issue. I didn't know this at the time, but a bearing failure may cause the wheel to separate from the vehicle and/or cause a loss of steering control! Additionally, there is no way to know how many miles the bearings will go before the unit fails completely. One cannot tell by looking at it. I am furious.

Original review: March 30, 2010

We have owned our 2002 XC70 AWD for eight years. We started to experience an ominous clunking sound when shifting gears, which was eventually accompanied by a slamming jolt upon engagement. We took the car into the dealership on several occasions while under warranty and complained about the clunking.

After spending hundreds on a diagnostic exam of the transmission, we were told by Turner Volvo that there was nothing to report. As my husband suspected, and rightly so, failure was imminent. So he took it to a transmission repair franchise that is familiar to all of us. They rolled their eyes and told us they were utterly shocked that our car reached 130K with the original transmission. They said they could see varnish in the fluid indicating damage from high heat. The bottom line is that Volvo appears to be choosing to ignore complaints like ours because we have read far too many of them for that not to be the case.

Now, if we want to keep driving the car, it is going to set us back 5K to do so. We are saving the receipts and records of our discussions with the dealer because we are sure it is only a matter of time before we are contacted to join a class action.

Original review: March 30, 2010

I owned a brand new 2006 S60 AWD Volvo. The sun roof always leaked. Also, heavy snow fell on my hood and left an indentation, their hoods are aluminum! They replaced it but the paint job was terrible and the paint started to fade over time in the sun, you could see the mottling effect. They wouldn't cover paint in the warranty. Also, I found the steering too stiff. Now, ironically, I'm with Toyota, these car companies are terrible. Use a bicycle.

Original review: March 19, 2010

Have three issues: We don't have a volvo dealer in Uganda and therefore cx90 can't be programmed and therefore not even a service scan can be done. While fueling, there seem to be a cut off before the car is actually filled to capacity. It has been reducing its intake gradually while it is not actually at the capacity level. Was shocked recently when my side mirror was stolen. I thought these cars were as durable as Mercedes and BMs. The thief was able to plack out the right hand mirror.

Volvo Company Information