Interested in buying a used or pre-owned vehicle? Simply provide us with your VIN number and we can provide you with reliable, helpful information such as odometer readings, accident history, past ownership and maintenance history of the vehicle. Our database includes history reports for vehicles from all around the US and tips from experts and professionals that will help alleviate the anxiety and stress involved when making a purchase. Help eliminate the risk involved in purchasing a pre-owned vehicle by educating yourself on the history of the vehicle you are interested in buying.

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was very please with the search. It was accurate and detailed for a very low price. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for VIN check on vehicle they own or thinking of owning.

Start by saying, it is very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Very informative.

Very good service!!! This is the second time I've used this service. I forgot my login info. Gloria helped me during live chat so I could access my account. Thanks for the info!!

At first this site seemed confusing to join/ become a member back in December of 2013, but since then I have been very happy and pleased with the reports I have received on vehicles that I have been looking at to purchase for personal use. It has helped me a lot in my searches. I am a disabled person due to Rheumatoid Arthritis and am living on a very limited budget, this site is very inexpensive compared to the other sites, such as auto check and car fax to which I could not afford, with vehicle history records I can easily afford to check on a potential car to purchase, which has been very helpful. I am Very Happy, Thank You, Vehicle History Records.

All I really wanted was title information so I can try to get a title for this truck which has been in my yard for over a year. I found no legitimate information relating to what I was looking for. The report said it was an automatic... it's not. It's a 5 speed manual. 4cyl.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I loved it AND I want to tell all my friends about it. What a great price for a great speedy checkout.

Before I checked the VIN, I thought this car is clean and accident free. In fact, this is a savage car with flood history. This info help me to back down the deal. Thank you!

This service is thorough and inexpensive! Great Site.

Easy to use - quick and clear reports. Tech support was available if I needed it.

User friendly and detailed report.

A pain to go through all the steps but worth it.

It was very exceptionally easy to get my report and I got it back fast and efficiently. Also extremely affordable in comparison to other websites. Very happy with the outcome!

They did a great job and were responsive when I asked them for info that I did not receive on my report! Seem nice, a little strange to have to give your info to them again to receive the information that you were trying to obtain the first time. Other than that three stars!

Easy, right price & informative.

I thought it was going to be some sort of a scam and I was surprised when I got all the information I needed for just a couple of dollars.

I am very happy with my Vin report. I am thinking about buying this car and now I have a peace of Mind. Thanks.

Thank you, I'm so happy about this report.

Detail was very detailed and contained great information. Same as Carfax but way cheaper. Really appreciated the info!

Review was quick and nearly complete. Only missing part was the value estimation of the car, but I can get that for free elsewhere.

I am trying to sell my car and the buyer requested a history report. I have never done that before. Everyone else I went to cost too much in my opinion. I found several sites that said free but then wound up charging. Then I found your site. You advertised $1 and it was $1. You were honest up front and all the way through. Everything you said would be in the report was in it. You constantly had live help available if needed (even though it wasn't). Thanks. It's very refreshing to find an honest advertising web business. Thanks again.

I'm happy with all the info I received, however I received a damage report but no insurance info, that it was not ever turned into the insurance and instead maybe just traded in on new vehicle and repairs done in house. No way to tell really.

Fair info for one dollar. Have not seen any signs of a scam which I'm always concerned of.

I was skeptical about this site. I have been looking at cars for a while but needed a reliable site to check the background of vehicles. I found this site to be very thorough and detailed. I have yet to purchase a vehicle but I am confident that checking the vehicle history will provide me with enough details to make an informed decision. I will use this site again in order to review and check all my future vehicle purchases.

Easy to sign up for and access - gave me information I was looking for on a prospective used vehicle purchase.

Easy site. I'm not old but I remember DOS. I appreciate an easily navigated site. Tried their best known competitor and MUCH more expensive. Chat help very good.

This is the only site that I found that could supply me with the info that I was looking for and couldn't find any other place on the net. It really is great to be able to have a site that is reliable and is hassle free.

This site helped me confirm my decision to purchase a used vehicle I already had my heart set on just wasn't convinced until I got my almost free reports.

I really liked this site, they are very professional. I was checking the report and clicked some button twice and I was charged twice. I contacted them on the online chat. They refunded the money and sent a pdf report at my email ID. I love it and price is so good, as well as report details.

In the Additional Title Info section, it showed 117,000 miles. In the Full History section it listed a 3/14/2013 registration event in RED stating NOT ACTUAL MILES, and a Police Report Accident reported Multiple impact collision on 8/9/2013. In the Odometer information section, the mileage changes from 117000 miles on 4/2/12 to 11,700 miles on 3/14/13. (It looks like a zero was dropped off the end.)

The confusion comes in the Report Overview section where the Odometer does not exceed mechanical limits box says the Odometer has not been reported to have a reading that is less than the true mileage due to an odometer rollover. The other confusing item is in the Ownership history section, where it shows Record of Accident/ Damage, it states No additional problems found. I guess that means other than the accident on 8/9/2013. As you can see, I would still recommend your service, but it was just a little confusing for me. Thank you for providing a much needed service.

Wow, am I impressed! This was quick and easy, CHEAP and they thought of everything to check for. YOU decide what you want on the final report, as much or as little detail as you want to go into. Thanks for having this great tool. Company Profile

1521 Concord Pike, #301