Arlington Motors

Arlington, VA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was lied to about the tires being new. Had 2 flats in 2 weeks and had to replace one tire within a month of purchasing! It appears the tires had been plugged before. Bought a Lexus and it did not start 2 days after purchase. I was promised a second set of keys and a manual and it was not given! Salesman ignores my calls and emails! Very unprofessional and dishonest company! I was charged additional fees for expedited processing for my tags and was told I would have them in 2 weeks! Tags did not come in until 4 weeks and 2 days later! The day my tags expired! Do not buy your car from here. They are attentive until you give them your money and they never reply. They sell you with lies!

Shout out to **, plus owner - they treated me good as a customer. Excellent service and love. Go see these guys. Great guys, great business.

Since the first day I bought the Chevy uplander I notice there was a problem with the vehicle. Had it inspection by my mechanic the next day. I bought it to check it out, had problems need to get fixed. Got very upset, my wife called ** to inform him that we will be stopping by to drop off the uplander, want our down payment $3,500 back. He refuse to do that and state that when I or my wife take it to md inspection it will pass with no problem (that wasn't true at all). It didn't pass md inspection. My wife inform ** about the problem, even faxed him the papers the mechanic give that it didn't pass md inspection. Then ** told my wife to bring the uplander to the dealership to get it fix, that they'll provide her a car, meanwhile the uplander is getting fix.

Even the vehicle they let use while my uplander was getting fixed from their mechanic had the same problem like the uplander. The uplander was at their shop for a week until I got it back. Still my wife had to text ** to find out of the status of the uplander, when it's going to be ready. If it wasn't that my wife text ** wouldn't inform us if the vehicle is ready to pick it up. Poor communication they have for their customer that already bought a vehicle. So my wife took the vehicle to the same place to see if it pass md inspection. She was referral to take it to a dealership that has more knowledge in the transmission.

She made in appointment the following day with Chevrolet dealership for md inspection. The uplander was there from 9:30am until 2:45pm. It didn't pass md inspection for the second time. I called ** to inform him about the problem, he ask me to fax him those papers of the md inspection that it didn't pass and to bring the uplander anytime. So I called him the following day cause uplander started shaking when I was driving and my family in the vehicle when that happen.

When I spoke with him he started giving me another story that I got to take it back to the same place where I took it from the start cause they're not going to be fixing any new issues the uplander has. If they haven't fix anything from the first report that I give them from the first md inspection. My wife even had a big discussion with one of their employee acting like he's the manager of seven corners, even hang up on her.

How are you going to disrespect a customer that's only asking to fix the uplander so it can pass md inspection and get my tags cause the temporary tags they provided, it'll expire 04/12/15. I have already wasted md inspection $179.12, isn't right what they have me going through. I'm tired of their dishonesty, I just want my down payment $3,500. I'm seeking already legal advice cause I'm done with Arlington Motors' lies, dishonesty and very poor customer service. Don't go there, ain't worth your time going there. Arlington Motors should have their business close down.

I bought a BMW 745 from them with my own finance. At first they were going to sell me the car for one price. When I went, they were talking about different price. If I went with their financing, I was told one and and when I was there, they were talking something different. From their salesman to upper manager just wanted my check and they sold me a warranty that don't cover my car. This place a mess. The car is broken down now and I am going to give it to the bank. YOU ALL SHOULDN'T BUY A CAR FROM THESE THIEVES. THE WORST PLACE TO BUY A CAR.

I bought a beautiful 2005 Mini Cooper for $13,000 from them. About a week later, I noticed it was driving funny so I went to see them and was told the car needed a tune up only to find out the car was in an accident which they failed to disclose. The transmission was bad, power steering was bad, radiator was bad and pretty much everything was just bad. They only painted the car to make it look good. It has cost me over $8,000 more to fix this car. They refused to help me in anyway. For heaven's sake, don't even think about looking at a car from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arlington Motors?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

This place sold me a 2005 Nissan, with a beautiful body, and it drove great for about 3 days. After that, the transmission started slipping, just like the ones in the complaints already listed in this consumer report.

On October 21, 2009 I went to Arlington Motors to purchase a vehicle. Initially I was told that I needed $800 down payment for the vehicle. Then I was told that I needed $1500. I told the owner Noel that I did not have $1500 because I was initially told $800. Noel told me to give him, $1000 and told me to bring the balance to him by 11/21/2009 and to also have the vehicle inspected by 11/21/2009. Noel also told me that since I did not have the entire down payment at the time of purchase I would need to sign a document which states that for any reason the Finance Company cannot complete my deal that I would have to pay them $49.99 per day for each day that I have the car.

On November 12th, Noel (Arlington Motors) sent someone to my place of business to pick up the car. Initially I was told that the finance company could not complete the deal. Then I called the finance company, the finance company stated that they had no idea of what was going on. There were not any problems with my deal and that they did not inform Arlington Motors to repo the vehicle.

So I called Arlington Motors and told Noel that if he want the vehicle back thats fine, no problem. But I want my down payment back. Noel VERBALLY AGREED to give me my money back. He stated that he could not give it back to me in cash he would need to give it to me in check form. I told him ok no problem. I told Noel that I would ride with the guy he sent for the vehicle, that way he could get the car and I can get my down payment back, he agreed. Once I got to the dealership, Noel told me he was not giving me my money back. And told me I needed to leave the premises. So Arlington Motors took the vehicle and my down payment, they never notified the finance company of their intentions.

If Arlington Motors did not have any intentions of giving me my money back then Noel should've told me that instead of telling me I can come pick my money. Since he had me come into the dealership under false pretences I had no way and no money to get home. I had to walk from Arlington Motors which is located at Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201 to my home which is located at 26th Avenue Temple Hills, MD 20748. It took me 5 hours to get home.

Is there anything your organization can do to help me get my money back? Or can you refer me to an organization that can help me. I don't want the vehicle back, I don't want any affiliation with Arlington Motors, I just want the $1000 down payment back as well as the $45.00 I spent on getting the vehicle inspected in the state of Maryland. Arlington motors stole my money, so now I cant go to a reputable dealer to purchase a vehicle. because i walk from Arlington motors to Home, Im now having pain in my legs. Arlington motors needs their dealer license revoked

Arlington Motors Company Profile