Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.84/5

Uproar.car provides transparent and affordable auto warranties. It offers no-haggle plans that are available 100% online as monthly subscriptions. You can sign up for coverage in less than five minutes with no pushy salespeople or phone calls. The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Uproar.car offers extended auto warranties through an affordable subscription starting at $14.99 monthly. The company provides transparent pricing and coverage, and you can get a quote and sign up online in minutes.

PROS

• Transparent rates
  • No pushy salespeople or calls
  • Pick your repair shop
  • Quote and buy online 24/7

CONS

• Preexisting conditions not covered
  • One-month waiting period
  • Vehicle must be 10 years old or newer
Uproar.car Get Pricing

What is Uproar.car?

Uproar.car is a technology company that advertises a focus on a modern approach to the traditional extended car warranty marketplace through transparent pricing, coverage and practices. The company's goal is to create a simple, trustworthy and affordable warranty experience.

Uproar.car cuts out intermediaries in order to pass along savings to customers. You can get a quote and sign up instantly online 24/7. It also offers a full suite of worry-free car care plans for things like your car keys and tires. All plans come with a mobile app, which makes it easy to view coverage, start a claim and get roadside assistance instantly.

How does Uproar.car work?

With Uproar.car, you pay a monthly subscription fee for coverage. Once you sign up, your rate is locked in for three years. There are no long-term contracts and you can cancel anytime without a penalty.

Sign-up is 100% online, and you’ll never receive an unwanted sales call from the company. If you have questions about coverage options, Uproar.car’s customer care team can help.

When your car breaks down or has issues, take it to a mechanic of your choice and Uproar.car will pay the bill directly for all covered repairs, minus your deductible. Start a claim in the mobile app or by calling prior to repairs.

Uproar.car warranty costs

Uproar.car’s warranty pricing varies based on make, model, mileage and coverage selected, with an average plan costing between $15 and $55 each month. Additional coverage options, such as Key & Fob and Tire & Wheel Protection, range from $4.70 to $12 each month.

Uproar.car’s free instant quote tool lets you know exactly how much you’ll pay, and you can compare plans side by side to see what components are covered. Vehicles must be 10 years old or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles at time of sign-up to qualify.

Uproar.car FAQ

Does Uproar.car have month-to-month contracts?
Yes, all its vehicle service contracts are monthly and come with no cancellation penalties or fees.
Can you get a warranty quote on Uproar.car’s website?
Yes, you can get a free, instant quote and sign up 100% online. Uproar.car claims not to employ pushy salespeople or make follow-up calls.
Does Uproar.car let you customize your coverage?
Yes, you can choose between multiple tiers of coverage to select the coverage that’s best for your needs and budget.
Can you choose your own mechanic with Uproar.car?
Yes, you can go to any ASE-certified mechanic and Uproar.car will work with them directly.

Is Uproar.car worth it?

If you want the peace of mind an extended car warranty provides and don’t like being stuck in a long-term contract, Uproar.car is a good company to work with. It’s forthcoming about its policy costs and what’s included in its plans, so there shouldn’t be any surprises. Its hassle-free claims process also lets you choose your repair shop, and because Uproar.car pays the shop directly, you don’t have to stress about covering costly repairs while waiting for reimbursement.

Uproar.car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I've had a great experience with Uproar. I was never pressured to buy, not even when I call them to ask some questions about the coverage. After my purchase they asked me to send pictures and videos of my car and then I got a notification that my coverage was approved. I downloaded their app to see my contracts, I think I can also request roadside assistance from the app, it's basic but useful so far. I lost my key last month, I took the car to the dealership and I got a new key the same day. I highly recommend Uproar.car, I have peace of mind knowing that my car is covered.

Uproar.car response

Amanda, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! You certainly can use the Uproar.car app to contact 24 hour roadside assistance. We are delighted to hear that you found the sign up and claims process to be smooth and painless. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you. We greatly appreciate your business.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I had a great experience with Uproar.car. Their customer service has gone above and beyond to help me when in need. They have a bunch of great plans and I was able to comfortably make the decision on which plan I wanted without feeling pressured. The purchasing process was seamless and I love how easy it is to make claims. It's great to know that an amazing company has my back and to have peace of mind I will always be taken care of down the road is priceless! Thanks Uproar.car!!

Uproar.car response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Customer experience and satisfaction is our top priority, so our team will be thrilled to know that we delighted you. We definitely have your back, and it's amazing knowing that our products can give you peace of mind. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I had a service contract from a previous company, and it was four times more expensive than Uproar.car. The price point made a difference because I was able to insure both of my cars for half of the cost of just one. Getting signed up has been extremely simple, but I haven't heard anything from them yet that my car is being insured at this time, so I still have connect with them and find out. They set me a date before I can start utilizing it, but I wanted to make sure everything's all online. At this point, I'm praying and hoping that the whole process to go with this company is the best move for me, but so far, I'm happy.

Hello Michael!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure speaking with you recently. I'm glad that we could reassure you that your coverage for both vehicles is active. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need us. We are here to help. Thanks for being part of the Uproar.car family!

Best,

Stephanie

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I've checked out a few providers over the years. The heavily marketed ones like CarShield and Protect My Car are a little outside of budget and if you look at reviews, they don’t stand behind their service that well. I had a Malibu at the time so I wanted to get something 'cause it kept giving me issues. I came across Uproar and it seemed like a young company but the pricing seemed competitive. There’s no sales call and no huge upfront cost. It’s a decent low monthly payment. I haven’t gotten to use it yet but so far, it’s been a good experience. It’s straightforward getting signed on.

The Malibu got T-boned about two months ago and I got a new car. I canceled the old policy and a new policy was created for this vehicle. While I was waiting for my tag to come in, I had uploaded all my documents. They wanted a picture of my license plate, VIN and keys. They wanted a picture of the vehicle starting, looking at the dashboard, so they could see if any lights are on. Because it was a new car, I was still waiting on the plates so I sat on it for a little bit. They called to make sure everything was good. I explained to them that I was waiting on the plates. I didn’t have to make a payment until I uploaded the documents.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Uproar.car has a really good price. I looked at several companies, including Olive, which is an online company like them, my bank and two other ones. I went with Uproar.car because of everything they cover and the price, and it was easy. I didn't have someone trying to sell me and the most I had to do was take pictures of the speedometer. When I was confused on what to do to upload a picture of my tag because they wanted to make sure that that car belongs to me, I emailed customer service. They called me less than five minutes later and told me what to do. It was fast and great. I set up payment and then within 30 days later, it was all activated. My sense of security is lot higher because now I don't have to worry about if I break down or have to pay out of pocket for a tow. Everything's great.

Uproar.car response

Brent, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are glad to hear that you found our pricing and coverage to be favorable, and that you were able to get help quickly when you needed it. Our customer service team will always be there for you when you have a question or a concern. We look forward to continuing to serve your needs and help you enjoy worry-free car care!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I saw an ad for Uproar on FB s I did some research o I clicked on it. It seemed to good to be true so I was very skeptical. I did some research and found that although they were a new company the BBB gave them a good rating. I also read some of the reviews on their web site and decided to get more information. I received a follow up call from Stephanie, I was unable to get back to uproar for several days and was pleasantly surprised that I was actually connected to Stephanie. Stephanie was absolutely helpful and answered all of my questions. As a result I signed up for the service during the phone conversation. Kudos to uproar for hiring someone like Stephanie...You should give her a raise!

Uproar.car response

Robert, thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you received outstanding customer service with Uproar.car. We also truly appreciate that you have put your trust in us to take care of your car warranty needs. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Uproar is the easiest car warranty company I have ever dealt with. I have dealt with many in the past and Uproar is the best. No pressure, no unwanted calls did not have to speak anyone to sign up, it was all done over my cell phone. I haven't had to file a claim, but if it is as easy as the sign up process, this company will dominate the car warranty industry. Their prices and payment option is also unmatched.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your positive feedback, Matthew. We are so glad to hear that your experience has been a good one. I can assure you that when you need to file a claim, we will take great care of you! We greatly appreciate your business.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I love the upfront what is covered detailed component list. I also liked that they are backed by an A rated company. The pricing is very reasonable and they were very responsive with my questions. I am also considering purchasing their other plans.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our coverage, pricing and customer service. Our goal is to provide you with the best all around extended car warranty experience. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

When I chose Uproar.car, the price was a big factor as was the ease of setting things up. I didn't have to talk to somebody in India as I've always had negative experiences with call centers. I had a claim some time ago and I found the experience rather painless. I expected the normal bureaucratic crap but I never got it. With Uproar, I get what I need without having to deal with a lot of aggravation.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with Uproar.car's pricing and ease of use. That is exactly what we set out to do- provide great coverage at a fair price, and ensure our customers have a positive experience. Your comments are important to us, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

My experience with Uproar has been amazing since the beginning. Signing up was a breeze, all the process was online and I didn't get inundated with unwanted calls. I recently had an issue with my car, I called them up, the rep guided me through the process and Uproar paid the shop on the same day. I cannot be happier!

Uproar.car response

Henry, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are glad to hear that making a claim with Uproar.car was a positive experience for you. We look forward to continuing to serve your needs and help you enjoy worry-free car care!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I'm one of those people that avoid repairs, etc... because of the hassle of paperwork or not understanding the process. Uproar has changed me. I've recently needed to use my warranty. It was easy to sign-up and use the coverage. I didn't get any unwanted sales calls, either. Smooth process, great service. 10/10, will use again.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Customer experience and satisfaction is our top priority, so our team will be thrilled to know that we delighted you. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I decided to try Uproar.car after my warranty expired from the dealer. The dealer's warranty was expensive! Uproar.car has a clear and easy website that made signing up a breeze. The pricing was reasonable, so I figured it was worth a try. Now, I'm not stressed about finding money in a year when I need new brakes and tires.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Had a very pleasant experience with Uproar. The signup was super easy, and the rep I chatted with on the phone was very helpful & patient with all of my questions. :) Excited to have finally found extended coverage that is comprehensive and doesn’t break the bank!

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your sharing your experience, Adriana! We are glad to hear that you found the process easy, and that our team was helpful in getting the information that you needed. Our mission is to provide great coverage at fair pricing, that puts the customer first. We're happy we could do that for you.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Hello, This has been by far the best experience I have had dealing with an extended car warranty company! I've been shopping around and Uproar.car is the only company I found that I could get a real quote online and didn't start calling me over and over. On top of that, they had the best pricing by a mile!! Highly recommend!

Uproar.car response

Chris, thank you for sharing your feedback! We put our customers first, so we are pleased to hear that we could give you a fantastic experience when shopping for an extended car warranty. We know how frustrating it can be to not get the information you need upfront, and that's why we do things a little differently. We appreciate your kind words, and our team will be thrilled to know that we delighted you. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Getting started was quick and easy. I liked that it was all online and that I didn't have to deal with a pushy salesman. I had to make a claim recently, and was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it went.

Uproar.car response

David, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our goal is to make purchasing and using your extended car warranty simple and easy! We are gratified to hear that your experience was a pleasant one. Your kind words are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

The site was very easy to use and navigate. Got a quote in seconds. This is a service we have all been waiting for as it is almost impossible to get transparency from repair shops when it comes to providing these services.

Uproar.car response

Alex, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear that you found our website easy to use. Our goal is to provide a better car warranty shopping experience that puts the customer first. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Uproar.car's price was much more reasonable than the others and purchasing the warranty was seamless.

Uproar.car response

Thanks for providing your feedback, Richard! We are happy to hear that you found our pricing favorable, and that making your purchase was simple. We look forward to continuing to serve your needs and help you enjoy worry-free car care!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

I’ve bought extended warranties and everybody wanted a down payment. Plus, they want you to pay it off in a year. Uproar.car doesn't do that. They call it a subscription which I liked. Signing up was easy. All I had to do was send them a photo of the mileage and a video of me starting the vehicle. They're looking for any malfunction indicator lights to come on.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Javier! We are glad to hear that you found the activation process to be simple and easy. Your kind words are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

The reps were professional during the process to get signed up. On the other hand, some of the companies offered a much longer term or a term as long as you own the car while while Uproar.car's term is only for three years or 36,000 miles. That made me think about what I was doing and I’m not sure if I'll have my car for that long, but I'm still staying with Uproar.car.

Uproar.car Company Information