4.8/5 (118 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Uproar.car

Uproar.car provides transparent and affordable auto warranties. It offers no-haggle plans that are available 100% online as monthly subscriptions. You can sign up for coverage in less than five minutes with no pushy salespeople or phone calls. The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Pros

• $1,760+ in annual membership perks
  • No pushy salespeople or calls
  • Pick your repair shop
  • No waiting period

Cons

• Preexisting conditions not covered
  • Vehicle must be 10 years old or newer

Bottom Line

Uproar.car offers extended auto warranties through an affordable subscription starting at $14.99 monthly. The company provides transparent pricing and coverage, and you can get a quote and sign up online in minutes.

What is Uproar.car?

Uproar.car is a technology company that advertises a focus on a modern approach to the traditional extended car warranty marketplace through transparent pricing, coverage and practices. The company's goal is to create a simple, trustworthy and affordable warranty experience.

Uproar.car cuts out intermediaries in order to pass along savings to customers. You can get a quote and sign up instantly online 24/7. It also offers a full suite of worry-free car care plans for things like your tires. All plans come with a mobile app which makes it easy to view coverage, start a claim and get roadside assistance instantly. Memberships also include an auto concierge, Car Cash, Fair Repair and more than $1,760 in discounts on dining, car maintenance, shop and travel.

How does Uproar.car work?

With Uproar.car, you pay a monthly subscription fee for coverage. Once you sign up, your rate is locked in for three years. There are no long-term contracts and you can cancel anytime without a penalty.

Sign-up is 100% online, and you’ll never receive an unwanted sales call from the company. If you have questions about coverage options, Uproar.car’s customer care team can help.

When your car breaks down or has issues, take it to a mechanic of your choice and Uproar.car will pay the bill directly for all covered repairs, minus your deductible. Start a claim in the mobile app or by calling prior to repairs.

Uproar.car warranty costs

Uproar.car’s warranty pricing varies based on make, model, mileage and coverage selected, with an average plan costing between $20 and $45 each month. Additional coverage options for tire and wheel protection start at $10 a month.

Uproar.car’s free instant quote tool lets you know exactly how much you’ll pay, and you can compare plans side by side to see what components are covered. Vehicles must be 10 years old or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles at time of sign-up to qualify.

Uproar.car FAQ

Does Uproar.car have month-to-month contracts?
Yes, all its vehicle service contracts are monthly and come with no cancellation penalties or fees.
Can you get a warranty quote on Uproar.car’s website?
Yes, you can get a free, instant quote and sign up 100% online. Uproar.car claims not to employ pushy salespeople or make follow-up calls.
Does Uproar.car let you customize your coverage?
Yes, you can choose between multiple tiers of coverage to select the coverage that’s best for your needs and budget.
Can you choose your own mechanic with Uproar.car?
Yes, you can go to any ASE-certified mechanic and Uproar.car will work with them directly.

Is Uproar.car worth it?

If you want the peace of mind an extended car warranty provides and don’t like being stuck in a long-term contract, Uproar.car is a good company to work with. It’s forthcoming about its policy costs and what’s included in its plans, so there shouldn’t be any surprises. Its hassle-free claims process also lets you choose your repair shop, and because Uproar.car pays the shop directly, you don’t have to stress about covering costly repairs while waiting for reimbursement.

Uproar.car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?

Original review: June 24, 2021

Uproar was reasonably easy to deal with, although there were small things like getting dates right, a few things took a couple of back and forth, and things I was promised in the sales by the sales guy were not ending up in the contract. So, I was a little disappointed with that. Also, it's a whole different standard of how they deal with customers today. Somebody my age is not really used to doing everything on a computer. In ways, it's easier, but I'm used to talking to a human being and having back and forth and then having what we talk about where promise is made or we can do this or we can do that and then actually having it end up on the contract. I'm halfway across the country dealing with them over the computer. I suppose it's easier and more convenient, and they can market to the whole nation instead of locally.

The only thing is they have all these escape clauses, and I really suspect that in the time of need, they're really not gonna be there. With the proliferation of used vehicles now, these aftermarket warranties and service plans become a lot more popular. They advertise them as, “Oh, yeah, just get our program here, and you'll never have to worry about any mechanical repairs.” If it really is going to be just that simple, it’s gonna be just like a manufacturer's warranty where you just take it in and they fix it instead of doing a research job on how they can get out of fixing it, then it'd be a good deal. Uproar is a fairly new company. They don’t have as long a track record. I went away from the ones I originally looked at because every review on one of those companies was that they didn't pay off. If I ever am in need of Uproar to step up and fix my car and they do it, I'll be singing their praises far and wide.

Uproar.car response

Hi Marilu! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback for us. We take everything into consideration to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. We appreciate you putting your trust in us!

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2021

I liked the coverage and the pricing that came from Uproar.car. They're probably a small company, just because when I call a phone number, that's an 800 number, and you tend to get the same person on the phone. That was unusual. But overall, it was a good process. It seemed their emails asking me to upload a video of my car starting, and the dashboard lights was a little glitchy in that I got multiple emails each asking me for a slightly different thing. That confused me a bit.

For instance, one of the emails asked me to take photographs of my tires and the tread, and my understanding was that was not even covered. So, I called them and they were like, “Oh, no, that was sent to you in error.” They apologized, and it was fine. Easy onboarding process. It was a couple of pictures. And they walked me through the whole process. Every single person I've talked to was super friendly and very helpful. They made sure that I got everything done that I needed to make sure that the coverage was activated. When I called to sign up, I didn't realize that they had a special going where you got your first month premium paid. And the person that gave me the quote let me know about that, which was good customer service, because I didn't ask for a discount or any kind of special. But she said, “Oh by the way, your timing is good because it covers the first month.” It was good to know.

Uproar.car response

Hi Rupa, thanks for your review! You hit the nail on the head - we are a small company and we really want to provide the best experience to our customers, so we truly appreciate your feedback. It's good to know what kinds of changes we should be implementing as we grow. Thank you for putting your trust in us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 29, 2021

I researched a ton of companies and I went with Uproar because the application process was super easy. I got an instant quote. Everything that was covered was outlined in a nicely laid out pdf on their website and I didn't get that barrage of pressure and super-strong sales pitches from a person on the phone. The guy from the other company that I looked into was horrible. I don't like to be treated like I'm stupid. This guy took it to the point where I was almost yelling at him and then he would yell back at me. I had to hang up on this guy. It was not a good experience. On the other hand, everything with Uproar has been great. It was all straightforward.

I haven't had to file a claim yet, but my experience with Uproar so far has been simple and fast. Plus, the website was easy. The only thing that would be nice to know ahead of time is that you will need to take specific pictures of your vehicle and upload if you choose to sign up and you apply and pay for their services. I got that email after I paid. They said, “We need to have these by X amount of time.” I had to take a break from what I was doing during the day, go take those pictures and send. It wasn't a big deal, but they should let buyers know that that email is going to be coming with those requests.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your review, Rosalyn! We believe that a rep should be available to help guide your purchasing decision, not pressure and hound you relentlessly. We're sorry you had to experience that with the other guys. Welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I had a service contract from a previous company, and it was four times more expensive than Uproar.car. The price point made a difference because I was able to insure both of my cars for half of the cost of just one. Getting signed up has been extremely simple, but I haven't heard anything from them yet that my car is being insured at this time, so I still have connect with them and find out. They set me a date before I can start utilizing it, but I wanted to make sure everything's all online. At this point, I'm praying and hoping that the whole process to go with this company is the best move for me, but so far, I'm happy.

Hello Michael!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure speaking with you recently. I'm glad that we could reassure you that your coverage for both vehicles is active. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need us. We are here to help. Thanks for being part of the Uproar.car family!

Best,

Stephanie

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I've checked out a few providers over the years. The heavily marketed ones like CarShield and Protect My Car are a little outside of budget and if you look at reviews, they don’t stand behind their service that well. I had a Malibu at the time so I wanted to get something 'cause it kept giving me issues. I came across Uproar and it seemed like a young company but the pricing seemed competitive. There’s no sales call and no huge upfront cost. It’s a decent low monthly payment. I haven’t gotten to use it yet but so far, it’s been a good experience. It’s straightforward getting signed on.

The Malibu got T-boned about two months ago and I got a new car. I canceled the old policy and a new policy was created for this vehicle. While I was waiting for my tag to come in, I had uploaded all my documents. They wanted a picture of my license plate, VIN and keys. They wanted a picture of the vehicle starting, looking at the dashboard, so they could see if any lights are on. Because it was a new car, I was still waiting on the plates so I sat on it for a little bit. They called to make sure everything was good. I explained to them that I was waiting on the plates. I didn’t have to make a payment until I uploaded the documents.

Original review: July 24, 2021

I rate this company w/ 10 stars!!! They have are very transparent, no loopholes, straightforward, low pricing, and their application process was not time consuming. & For worst cases, and the completely unexpected type of repairs that come out of nowhere there is NO WAIT time!!! & You rental reimbursement, auto concierge, road side assistance and a package for flat tires and rim repairs!!! It simply doesn’t get any BEST than that!

Original review: July 24, 2021

So far, the experience has been great. Obviously I won't able to say much more about it until I have to use it. But the price was great. There was an issue with the link on the website but they resolved it quickly and I'm on my way to getting coverage.

Original review: July 24, 2021

Signing up for Uproar.car was so easy, unlock those other car warranty companies! No need to talk to anyone and signing up took seconds. The app is easy to use and straightforward! I am hopeful if I ever need any warranty work in the future, it will be nice and easy!

Original review: July 24, 2021

The purchase experience was great. Haven't had a need for a need to use their service, and hopefully never will. But everything so far has been great. The purchase experience was easy, and they have an app that makes things even easier.

Original review: July 20, 2021

Uproar's price on a per month basis was acceptable, rather than having to spend a lot of money upfront. The coverage looked good also. I read in there that it covers even issues that are normal wear and tear, which a lot of companies don't, and I liked that part of it. I had a very easy signup process with them and the rep that I asked a couple of questions was always very responsive. All in all, the process was pretty straightforward.

Original review: July 10, 2021

No waiting period, no long term contract, great customer service, great price - love, love, love it! I have had similar warranties before, and even when I made a successful claim, I felt like I was getting ripped off! It was like pulling teeth to get it done. Nothing but happiness with Uproar!

Uproar.car response

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review, Martin! We're just as thrilled, if not more so, to have you as a customer. We appreciate you putting your trust in us with your vehicle. Welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: July 10, 2021

For some reason the online sign up was having issues. Maybe a glitch or something. Nevertheless, anyone I spoke was from Uproar was very professional & assisted me in opening my account. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders by having a warranty on my vehicle.

Uproar.car response

Peace of mind is a wonderful thing and we're so happy we can provide that for you, Sharon! Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the time to leave us a review. Happy driving!

Original review: July 9, 2021

I'm on a bunch of different Facebook groups, and there's a guy on there that said he had to have his motor replaced, and he had Uproar.car. He said he only had to pay $100 deductible. He said within the first two months, if you have to make a claim, it's $750. But after that, it's a $100 deductible. I downloaded the app and signed up myself. It was real easy and self-explanatory. It just asked all the questions, what kind of vehicle I had, the VIN, make, model and how many miles are on the vehicle. I told a few people, "Just look into this Uproar."

Uproar.car response

Thank you for helping us spread the word of affordable, comprehensive coverage, Shelby! We're so glad you found the process to be easy and self-explanatory. Thank you for putting your trust in us!

Original review: July 6, 2021

I am VERY impressed on how EASY this was to get coverage on my vehicle! The questions were easy to answer and the PRICE POINT - I could not believe my eyes! More than fair in my honest opinion and we have had our share of coverages throughout the years - Thank you for this!!!

Uproar.car response

Thank YOU, Susan! We are thrilled that you found the process both easy and affordable. It's crazy how much people can save on coverage when you cut out the aggressive salespeople (aka: the middlemen) from the picture. We truly appreciate your review, Susan!

Original review: July 6, 2021

Uproar.car was a more comprehensive warranty. The rep tried everything he could do to assist me but I already knew what I wanted to do. But he was very helpful. I got what I wanted. It’s pretty much bumper-to-bumper. I bought a used car with 110,000 miles and you can have a lot of problems with it. So, it was very important. If the transmission goes, I would pay $100. If I didn’t have this, I’d probably pay $4,000.

Original review: July 5, 2021

The convenience and ease of the online process for selecting a plan, obtaining a quote, and activating a plan is simply the best. No pushy salesperson to deal with means I'm getting a better value for my dollar spent. The coverage I'm getting would be 2-3 times more expensive with other service providers. Additionally, the mobile app makes managing my plan a breeze. I'm very happy with becoming an Uproar customer.

Uproar.car response

We love hearing that you're enjoying the mobile app, Carlos! Don't forget to take advantage of the discounts we offer in there ;) Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Getting good coverage for mechanical breakdowns shouldn't be a hassle and we're happy that you found that to be the case with Uproar.car!

Original review: July 3, 2021

Gave good price, good detail what they cover and gave good discount price. Friendly service, good price, friendly service, good customer service, cover lots of parts, good deal on tire coverage. If have problems easy to contact them. Give roadside service.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your review, Holly! We truly value each of our customers and it's vital to us that everyone has a friendly experience vs the stressful experiences you'd get from the traditional warranty companies. Welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: July 1, 2021

The application process was super fast and very easy! Great prices to get your car covered! I recommend anyone needing coverage for their vehicle to use Uproar and its service. I promise that You will not be disappointed! Very easy process overall.

Uproar.car response

Diana, we're so happy our sign up process was quick and seamless for you! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: June 26, 2021

What I saw with Uproar.car looks good. I liked the fact they cover everything on it, and that has made it easier.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your review, Carl! We love hearing that it was an easy sign up for you. Welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: June 25, 2021

I like Uproar's marketing about how it's different and easier to use. I did not feel like there was a scam going on because I was calling them at the appropriate number. One concern would be when the policy was effective. I was close to the mileage and I submitted a video of the car starting with its mileage. There was a hiccup that said the policy was effective, but then the videos were being reviewed. My understanding is that the videos had to be reviewed before the policy became effective, so there was some miscommunication within their processes regarding that. Based on other plans that are available out there, in the end, it's going to cost more money if we keep the car longer. But we're looking at keeping the car up to about 100,000 miles and that perspective will be an equal cost as far as extending the warranty that we could have gotten from the dealership.

Uproar.car response

Thank you so much for your feedback, Bruce! It's so helpful to know this information so we can improve the process for future customers, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We value you as a customer and we appreciate you putting your trust in us!

Original review: June 21, 2021

I just purchased a subscription. So far it’s great. I got the first month free with 20% off every month. It will be very useful just in case anything happens. I’ve put so much money in my car and with the horrible streets I sometimes get nails in my tires so this may be a useful service to me. Thank you guys for creating this!

Uproar.car response

Hey Raneir, so glad you were able to take advantage of our sale! Thank you for trusting us to take good care of your vehicle. Happy driving!

Original review: June 19, 2021

Very professional and gave me complete information that I requested,,, I would recommend this auto warranty service to anyone who needs warranty,, no hassles,, no excessive questions,, straight to the point and low monthly payments, I’m very happy with this company and I intend to stay with them for a long time to come,, thank you.

Uproar.car response

We aim to make this process as simple as possible and we're so glad you found that to be the case. Thank you for your review, Rajesh!

Original review: June 5, 2021

I have a service and I really like having my tires and wheels protected in case of damage cosmetic or otherwise. I have this on two vehicles and it's really nice to know my engine and transmission are covered. I don't have to worry about if they have a failure.

Uproar.car response

Thank you very much, Ryan! We love that our customers can worry a little less when it comes to the expense of car ownership.

Original review: June 5, 2021

Sign up was easy. Had a few questions and response was fast and courteous. So far I'm impressed with everything. Very reasonable rates for great coverage. Comforting to know my car is covered and I don't have to worry about it. If I never make a claim I still feel it was a better than the competition.

Uproar.car response

Thank you very much for your review, Lloyd! We're happy we can give you peace of mind when it comes to taking care of your vehicle. Happy to have you on board!

Original review: May 28, 2021

I just bought a BMW and it's an older car, so I know it's expensive when they break down. One of my friends told me about Uproar.car and I liked the fact there's no limit on miles. Also, it has good coverage. Uproar explained it thoroughly and they even sent me an email of the warranty coverage. However, I was told that I would pay 120 for the service, but they charged me 139.95. So I hated the fact that I had to call and be like, “Okay, why is my card this?” They forgot to give me the 20%, which was inconvenient. But they credited my card back. Overall, my experience was good besides them charging me the wrong rate. And I was told they were going to email me a document. They never emailed it to me, so I had to call them back, yet they still haven't emailed it to me. I referred my girlfriend, so hopefully I'll get a $50 credit next month.

Uproar.car response

Hi Sherree, thank you for the feedback! We apologize for the technical issue on the discount and have resolved this now so everything is set to go. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve so we can give our customers a 5 star experience. Thank you so much for the referral!

Original review: May 19, 2021

The easiest sign-up for anything to do with a vehicle. If the sign up was this easy I pray the claim process is just as easy. Cost is great for what the warranty covers. Low deductible and bumper to bumper coverage for a high mileage car.

Uproar.car response

We're so glad the signup process went off without a hitch for you, Shayla! Thank you for leaving us a review - welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: May 14, 2021

I already had extended warranty, but I wanted something cheaper. That’s why I wanted to go with Uproar.car. Requesting for the extended warranty went well. I reached out to the spokesperson and she broke everything down. I asked her a bit of history about the company. She gave me that, and then she sent me the information of what’s covered in the warranty, and then, what was the price I was looking at then.

Uproar.car response

We're so happy to have you on board, Rodreen! It's crazy what some companies will charge their customers and we're glad you were able to find a fair price with us.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Signing up was easy. I had to make a quick video of the vehicle, starting it up. It was also easy to set up with automatic payments. I called at one point as well and the answer was quickly explained to me what to do. I wanted to make sure that if anything goes wrong, it would be in, so I looked at the inclusion list of everything that's covered. The list is extensive, and it seems to go into detail of everything that would be covered. Hopefully, I don’t have to use Uproar, but if I do, I'm confident that they will be there to take care of anything. If someone was looking into getting extended warranty, I would recommend it.

Uproar.car response

Hi, Richard! We're so glad we can give you a some peace of mind when it comes to keeping your car (and wallet) protected. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: May 3, 2021

When I signed up with Uproar, I went back and forth with the rep over the phone but I I did part of it online. They're not hiding anything from me but there's so much that it covers that it would take a while for me to understand everything. But that's not to their detriment, though. That's the lack of my investigating it further. They were true to their word on everything and overall, they did a good job. There were a couple of times when there were some conflicting views with regard to checking out their premiums for their services but they clarified with me over the phone. Although Uproar is not absolutely 100% perfect in everything and the way they did things, I would recommend them. They haven't been in business as long as some of the other guys but I would encourage people to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their services.

Uproar.car response

Hi Jeffrey, thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review so we can continue to make improvements on our customer experience. Thanks for putting your trust in us in protecting your car. Welcome to the Uproar.car family!

Original review: May 2, 2021

Sign up was easy! FAQ page answered many of my questions, price for service was very fair overall and Amazon pay was a great option. These folks have an excellent rating from the BBB and that’s an important thing to me.

Uproar.car response

Thank you for your glowing review, John! We know that trust is so important when making a purchase and we appreciate you putting your trust in us to protect your car.

Uproar.car Company Information