Uproar.car has been acquired by olive.

out of business
 4.9/5 (86 ratings)
Find an Extended Auto Warranties partner

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About Uproar.car

Uproar.car has been acquired by olive.

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Pros

• $1,760+ in annual membership perks
    • No pushy salespeople or calls
    • Pick your repair shop
    • No waiting period

Cons

• Preexisting conditions not covered
    • Vehicle must be 10 years old or newer

Bottom Line

Uproar.car offers extended auto warranties through an affordable subscription starting at $14.99 monthly. The company provides transparent pricing and coverage, and you can get a quote and sign up online in minutes.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

What is Uproar.car?

Uproar.car is a technology company that advertises a focus on a modern approach to the traditional extended car warranty marketplace through transparent pricing, coverage and practices. The company's goal is to create a simple, trustworthy and affordable warranty experience.

Uproar.car cuts out intermediaries in order to pass along savings to customers. You can get a quote and sign up instantly online 24/7. It also offers a full suite of worry-free car care plans for things like your tires. All plans come with a mobile app which makes it easy to view coverage, start a claim and get roadside assistance instantly. Memberships also include an auto concierge, Car Cash, Fair Repair and more than $1,760 in discounts on dining, car maintenance, shop and travel.

How does Uproar.car work?

With Uproar.car, you pay a monthly subscription fee for coverage. Once you sign up, your rate is locked in for three years. There are no long-term contracts and you can cancel anytime without a penalty.

Sign-up is 100% online, and you’ll never receive an unwanted sales call from the company. If you have questions about coverage options, Uproar.car’s customer care team can help.

When your car breaks down or has issues, take it to a mechanic of your choice and Uproar.car will pay the bill directly for all covered repairs, minus your deductible. Start a claim in the mobile app or by calling prior to repairs.

Uproar.car warranty costs

Uproar.car’s warranty pricing varies based on make, model, mileage and coverage selected, with an average plan costing between $20 and $45 each month. Additional coverage options for tire and wheel protection start at $10 a month.

Uproar.car’s free instant quote tool lets you know exactly how much you’ll pay, and you can compare plans side by side to see what components are covered. Vehicles must be 10 years old or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles at time of sign-up to qualify.

Uproar.car FAQ

Does Uproar.car have month-to-month contracts?
    Yes, all its vehicle service contracts are monthly and come with no cancellation penalties or fees.
    Can you get a warranty quote on Uproar.car’s website?
    Yes, you can get a free, instant quote and sign up 100% online. Uproar.car claims not to employ pushy salespeople or make follow-up calls.
    Does Uproar.car let you customize your coverage?
    Yes, you can choose between multiple tiers of coverage to select the coverage that’s best for your needs and budget.
    Can you choose your own mechanic with Uproar.car?
    Yes, you can go to any ASE-certified mechanic and Uproar.car will work with them directly.

Is Uproar.car worth it?

If you want the peace of mind an extended car warranty provides and don’t like being stuck in a long-term contract, Uproar.car is a good company to work with. It’s forthcoming about its policy costs and what’s included in its plans, so there shouldn’t be any surprises. Its hassle-free claims process also lets you choose your repair shop, and because Uproar.car pays the shop directly, you don’t have to stress about covering costly repairs while waiting for reimbursement.

Uproar.car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

There were no shady sales tactics with Uproar. It's all right upfront on their website. They have great reviews. Cost is right in front and it's reasonable. Plus, they cover more than anybody else. So, that was a pretty easy turnkey decision for me. For the marketing department, I went through and searched for coupons and discounts. I got the coupon and discount, and I went back and opened up the chat. I let them kind of walk me through it and ensure that the coupon was applicable. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the best deal, no matter what it would be, carried over through the length of the contract. The coupon gave me an amount off my monthly, which extends through the life of the contract. It was Labor Day when I signed up so there was a sale going on, and the rep was nice enough to combine it with the coupon and customize a quote for me. After she customized it, I just clicked on it and the rest is history.

Uproar also does rental reimbursement and roadside assistance. I don't anticipate issues. It's a nice truck but in the event of something, it's nice to at least have that option. It is a little higher deductible on the first one. It was 500 bucks. But then after that, it's just $100 if you need anything else in the future. So, it's palpable. It's something I can definitely deal with. Uproar is a great company. I've had bad experiences with Endurance and the big weaselly ones that are out there, and Uproar, hands down, is the best. There are no gimmicks.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

They very nice people to talk to on the phone. People out there if you have trouble finding online you could call them on the phone. Yes it will put you on tape, put your name and phone number on it and they will call you back in like 10 to 20 minutes. Is very cheap what they get you nice warranty. They have tires warranty other warranty do not. They pay 100% on fix your car. What I like is they give you $5.00 each month. You could keep it or put on your bill or gas. Others warranty will not do that. They get Discount to other warranty will not. I call 20 warranty they say $200 $150 $400 $350 yes this one very cheap I like. I trust them cover my car. If you want warranty on your car try this company.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I like Uproar's marketing about how it's different and easier to use. I did not feel like there was a scam going on because I was calling them at the appropriate number. One concern would be when the policy was effective. I was close to the mileage and I submitted a video of the car starting with its mileage. There was a hiccup that said the policy was effective, but then the videos were being reviewed. My understanding is that the videos had to be reviewed before the policy became effective, so there was some miscommunication within their processes regarding that. Based on other plans that are available out there, in the end, it's going to cost more money if we keep the car longer. But we're looking at keeping the car up to about 100,000 miles and that perspective will be an equal cost as far as extending the warranty that we could have gotten from the dealership.

Uproar.car response

Thank you so much for your feedback, Bruce! It's so helpful to know this information so we can improve the process for future customers, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We value you as a customer and we appreciate you putting your trust in us!

Original review: June 24, 2021

Uproar was reasonably easy to deal with, although there were small things like getting dates right, a few things took a couple of back and forth, and things I was promised in the sales by the sales guy were not ending up in the contract. So, I was a little disappointed with that. Also, it's a whole different standard of how they deal with customers today. Somebody my age is not really used to doing everything on a computer. In ways, it's easier, but I'm used to talking to a human being and having back and forth and then having what we talk about where promise is made or we can do this or we can do that and then actually having it end up on the contract. I'm halfway across the country dealing with them over the computer. I suppose it's easier and more convenient, and they can market to the whole nation instead of locally.

The only thing is they have all these escape clauses, and I really suspect that in the time of need, they're really not gonna be there. With the proliferation of used vehicles now, these aftermarket warranties and service plans become a lot more popular. They advertise them as, “Oh, yeah, just get our program here, and you'll never have to worry about any mechanical repairs.” If it really is going to be just that simple, it’s gonna be just like a manufacturer's warranty where you just take it in and they fix it instead of doing a research job on how they can get out of fixing it, then it'd be a good deal. Uproar is a fairly new company. They don’t have as long a track record. I went away from the ones I originally looked at because every review on one of those companies was that they didn't pay off. If I ever am in need of Uproar to step up and fix my car and they do it, I'll be singing their praises far and wide.

Uproar.car response

Hi Marilu! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback for us. We take everything into consideration to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. We appreciate you putting your trust in us!

Original review: May 28, 2021

I just bought a BMW and it's an older car, so I know it's expensive when they break down. One of my friends told me about Uproar.car and I liked the fact there's no limit on miles. Also, it has good coverage. Uproar explained it thoroughly and they even sent me an email of the warranty coverage. However, I was told that I would pay 120 for the service, but they charged me 139.95. So I hated the fact that I had to call and be like, “Okay, why is my card this?” They forgot to give me the 20%, which was inconvenient. But they credited my card back. Overall, my experience was good besides them charging me the wrong rate. And I was told they were going to email me a document. They never emailed it to me, so I had to call them back, yet they still haven't emailed it to me. I referred my girlfriend, so hopefully I'll get a $50 credit next month.

Uproar.car response

Hi Sherree, thank you for the feedback! We apologize for the technical issue on the discount and have resolved this now so everything is set to go. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve so we can give our customers a 5 star experience. Thank you so much for the referral!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

Follow the simple directions and in a few minutes you will be completely covered. Easy to do, just make sure that everything is complete and send everything to them and you will be done. They make it super easy to do and it only takes a few minutes.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

I found signing up to be very easy and straightforward. Shooting the required video was not so easy, but I certainly understand why it is necessary and important. I hope that your claims process is just as easy and straightforward.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Finally a company that you can enroll in over the internet without high pressure sales tactics over the phone. Not to mention no waiting 30 days and 1000 miles before you're covered. And the prices are not break the bank prices either. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

I can't remember the agent's name but she was extremely helpful and assisted me with my purchase and sent me the link to activate my vehicle. She stayed on with me for several minutes until everything was correct. She was patient and kind with me and I am hoping that all representatives are as professional as she is.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I liked Uproar's price. It just seemed a little weird that I had to send them a video of the inside of the car when I turned it on showing that there were no lights in the dashboard that stayed on, and that the radio worked. But I understand that's a safety precaution. The representatives answered my questions and weren't as pushy as the other guys were. I had called some of those that were on TV. I just hope this company is not a bunch of jerks if I have to submit a claim.

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Warranty partner.

Uproar.car Company Information