Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.84/5

Uproar.car provides transparent and affordable auto warranties. It offers no-haggle plans that are available 100% online as monthly subscriptions. You can sign up for coverage in less than five minutes with no pushy salespeople or phone calls. The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Uproar.car offers extended auto warranties through an affordable subscription starting at $14.99 monthly. The company provides transparent pricing and coverage, and you can get a quote and sign up online in minutes.

PROS
  • Transparent rates
  • No pushy salespeople or calls
  • Pick your repair shop
  • Quote and buy online 24/7
CONS
  • Preexisting conditions not covered
  • One-month waiting period
  • Vehicle must be 10 years old or newer
Uproar.car Get Pricing

What is Uproar.car?

Uproar.car is a technology company that advertises a focus on a modern approach to the traditional extended car warranty marketplace through transparent pricing, coverage and practices. The company's goal is to create a simple, trustworthy and affordable warranty experience.

Uproar.car cuts out intermediaries in order to pass along savings to customers. You can get a quote and sign up instantly online 24/7. It also offers a full suite of worry-free car care plans for things like your car keys and tires. All plans come with a mobile app, which makes it easy to view coverage, start a claim and get roadside assistance instantly.

How does Uproar.car work?

With Uproar.car, you pay a monthly subscription fee for coverage. Once you sign up, your rate is locked in for three years. There are no long-term contracts and you can cancel anytime without a penalty.

Sign-up is 100% online, and you’ll never receive an unwanted sales call from the company. If you have questions about coverage options, Uproar.car’s customer care team can help.

When your car breaks down or has issues, take it to a mechanic of your choice and Uproar.car will pay the bill directly for all covered repairs, minus your deductible. Start a claim in the mobile app or by calling prior to repairs.

Uproar.car warranty costs

Uproar.car’s warranty pricing varies based on make, model, mileage and coverage selected, with an average plan costing between $15 and $55 each month. Additional coverage options, such as Key & Fob and Tire & Wheel Protection, range from $4.70 to $12 each month.

Uproar.car’s free instant quote tool lets you know exactly how much you’ll pay, and you can compare plans side by side to see what components are covered. Vehicles must be 10 years old or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles at time of sign-up to qualify.

Uproar.car FAQ

Does Uproar.car have month-to-month contracts?
Yes, all its vehicle service contracts are monthly and come with no cancellation penalties or fees.
Can you get a warranty quote on Uproar.car’s website?
Yes, you can get a free, instant quote and sign up 100% online. Uproar.car claims not to employ pushy salespeople or make follow-up calls.
Does Uproar.car let you customize your coverage?
Yes, you can choose between multiple tiers of coverage to select the coverage that’s best for your needs and budget.
Can you choose your own mechanic with Uproar.car?
Yes, you can go to any ASE-certified mechanic and Uproar.car will work with them directly.

Is Uproar.car worth it?

If you want the peace of mind an extended car warranty provides and don’t like being stuck in a long-term contract, Uproar.car is a good company to work with. It’s forthcoming about its policy costs and what’s included in its plans, so there shouldn’t be any surprises. Its hassle-free claims process also lets you choose your repair shop, and because Uproar.car pays the shop directly, you don’t have to stress about covering costly repairs while waiting for reimbursement.

Uproar.car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uproar.car?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

I had a typical mechanical breakdown insurance (MBI) that was offered through my credit union when I financed my car but I was not happy with it. Companies usually sell insurance saying they cover bumper-to-bumper but my previous insurance had so much fine print in it. Once, the spiral cable underneath the steering was malfunctioning and the horn was not honking. I took the car for repair and the shop called the MBI and they didn't cover it. I ended up canceling that warranty and I ended up with Uproar. This week, I did a key fob replacement and I didn't have to do anything except call the dealership and give the phone number for Uproar. I'm impressed so far from a claim perspective but there are other things that I'm gonna be expecting from Uproar such as having a portal for a self-management account. Things are all somehow linked to the email address and then I need to chat or email. Other than that, I recommend this service to friends.

Uproar.car response

Sunil, we appreciate your valuable comments and feedback. We're glad to hear that you were impressed with your Uproar.car claims experience. In the near future, we are planning to introduce more options for customers to self-service their accounts, and we will let you know when that becomes available. Thank you for choosing us for your car warranty needs!

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Uproar is unbeatable when it comes to cost, at least from my recent research on this 8-year-old car that I've bought for my son. Purchasing the service contract was all done online with a few clicks and it was all sorted. So it's really different from the traditional ones where you have to talk to someone and then they sometimes try to upsell you. With Uproar, I could just go online and choose which options I wanted between the different plans. They also reached out with some additional information that they needed, like photos and videos of the car, etc. But again, all of the information was exchanged online. It was pretty smooth and easy. Then they ask for 30 days right from the moment you buy them before it becomes effective. I had an issue with their app this week. I called them and they were very interactive and quick to respond and get it all fixed. So, they seem to be really on top of their game.

Uproar.car response

Mauricio, thank you for the glowing review! We are thrilled to hear that you found the shopping and activation process to be smooth and easy. Our main goal is to transform the traditional car warranty experience into one that is simple and affordable. We're also glad that you reached out to Customer Service so that we could address your issues right away. We want you to know that we will always work to quickly respond to any questions or concerns that you may have. Thank you for being part of Uproar.car-you are greatly appreciated!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I had a service contract from a previous company, and it was four times more expensive than Uproar.car. The price point made a difference because I was able to insure both of my cars for half of the cost of just one. Getting signed up has been extremely simple, but I haven't heard anything from them yet that my car is being insured at this time, so I still have connect with them and find out. They set me a date before I can start utilizing it, but I wanted to make sure everything's all online. At this point, I'm praying and hoping that the whole process to go with this company is the best move for me, but so far, I'm happy.

Hello Michael!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure speaking with you recently. I'm glad that we could reassure you that your coverage for both vehicles is active. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need us. We are here to help. Thanks for being part of the Uproar.car family!

Best,

Stephanie

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I've checked out a few providers over the years. The heavily marketed ones like CarShield and Protect My Car are a little outside of budget and if you look at reviews, they don’t stand behind their service that well. I had a Malibu at the time so I wanted to get something 'cause it kept giving me issues. I came across Uproar and it seemed like a young company but the pricing seemed competitive. There’s no sales call and no huge upfront cost. It’s a decent low monthly payment. I haven’t gotten to use it yet but so far, it’s been a good experience. It’s straightforward getting signed on.

The Malibu got T-boned about two months ago and I got a new car. I canceled the old policy and a new policy was created for this vehicle. While I was waiting for my tag to come in, I had uploaded all my documents. They wanted a picture of my license plate, VIN and keys. They wanted a picture of the vehicle starting, looking at the dashboard, so they could see if any lights are on. Because it was a new car, I was still waiting on the plates so I sat on it for a little bit. They called to make sure everything was good. I explained to them that I was waiting on the plates. I didn’t have to make a payment until I uploaded the documents.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Uproar.car has a really good price. I looked at several companies, including Olive, which is an online company like them, my bank and two other ones. I went with Uproar.car because of everything they cover and the price, and it was easy. I didn't have someone trying to sell me and the most I had to do was take pictures of the speedometer. When I was confused on what to do to upload a picture of my tag because they wanted to make sure that that car belongs to me, I emailed customer service. They called me less than five minutes later and told me what to do. It was fast and great. I set up payment and then within 30 days later, it was all activated. My sense of security is lot higher because now I don't have to worry about if I break down or have to pay out of pocket for a tow. Everything's great.

Uproar.car response

Brent, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are glad to hear that you found our pricing and coverage to be favorable, and that you were able to get help quickly when you needed it. Our customer service team will always be there for you when you have a question or a concern. We look forward to continuing to serve your needs and help you enjoy worry-free car care!

Original review: April 28, 2021

Uproar is simple. Everything was just on the app thing. It's a monthly thing too. You don't have to pay like a couple of grand up front, so it was nice. I was pretty satisfied. But they took off my coverage because of the vehicle history, so I'm no longer with them.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I just signed up for coverage. Very upfront with a comprehensive list of what's covered and I was pleasantly surprised that they picked up the phone and talked to you and not at you. The rep was patient, friendly and answered all of my questions. Very affordable and don't feel ripped off.

Uproar.car response

Hi, James! We're glad you had a great purchasing experience. We will always strive to be transparent with our customers, from buying your warranty to claims. Thank you so much for your review. We're here to help if you ever need it!

Original review: April 24, 2021

Unlike almost every other company, the process is entirely online. No stupid phone calls. Prices are good. It would be helpful if example contracts were available to see how they really handle some situations. But with the ability to cancel anytime it is an easy policy to try out.

Original review: April 23, 2021

In my opinion, Uproar.car has most excellent customer service and is true to their word. I had an excellent experience signing up for their service. Looking forward to many good years with Uproar. I would recommend this service to any person needing an quality warranty that is affordable. Thank you!! :-)

Uproar.car response

Hi Jeff! We're super excited to have you as a customer and we're happy to hear that signup was a great experience for you. Thank you so much for your review!

Original review: April 23, 2021

Unlike other extended warranty companies, Uproar.car gave me a monthly price right on the website. The purchase process was super simple. So far they seem like a standup company. The monthly cost is well worth the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll have no major out of pocket expenses down the road.

Uproar.car response

We'll always publish our prices upfront! Our goal is to transform the extended car warranty market through technology and transparency. Thank you for putting your trust in Uproar.car, we're glad to have you!

Original review: April 22, 2021

How easy can you get? Great reviews, simple activation, fair and reasonable pricing.. What’s not to love?? Outstanding customer service.. Took me no time at all to sign up.. Stephanie was outstanding.. What a great feeling knowing that I am covered for anything unforeseen!! Finally a company that makes getting an extended warranty fair and easy.

Uproar.car response

Paul, it was a pleasure to help you! We're here to give you a great experience, save you money and give you some peace of mind as well. Looks like we checked all the boxes! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Quick and easy process. I have been dealing with other companies and they were either too expensive or the process took much longer than the process took with Uproar.car. I appreciate that. I am glad I found this company uproar.

Uproar.car response

Dakota, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate having you as our customer, and we're so glad you found us. Our goal is to make the warranty process better for our customers, and we're glad you could experience that.

Original review: April 21, 2021

The agent I spoke to answered all my questions, was very helpful and even helped me get my vehicle enrolled!??? I didn't feel pressured into anything and was able to take my time reading the plans, etc. I'm very happy with my choice and with the experience I had with Uproar.com. I highly recommend them.

Uproar.car response

Kimberly, thanks for your glowing review! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience getting enrolled with our helpful Customer Care Team. We will never use high-pressure sales tactics because that's not who we are! We'll always be here to help answer your questions and assist with anything you need.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I found Uproar online. Their prices were well below the competition. To be honest the old adage, "You get what you paid for" came to mind. So I did more due diligence. Read the reviews and chatted with Stephanie who was extremely helpful. I was provided a copy of the service agreement without any hesitation. Stephanie was as extremely helpful in answering all my questions. I liked the aspect that it is a month to month payment plan for 36 month intervals. I also like that I can cancel at any time without penalty. So after researching the company and doing my due diligence I decided to purchase the warranty. I have yet to experience a claim. We will have to wait and see. I gave 4 stars because I don't have any experience with an actual claim.

Uproar.car response

Hey J Stewart! You bring up a great point. We started Uproar.car because we were tired of the other warranty companies overcharging their customers. We discovered that when you cut out the middlemen (AKA: the aggressive salespeople), you can still have a great warranty with comprehensive coverage, but at a much lower cost. Thank you for putting your trust in us and taking time to write this review!

Original review: April 19, 2021

This was a surprisingly easy process to get a quote and to sign up. Rates were better than my previous warranty company by nearly half and the coverage was comparable if not better. It’s a great start to what feels like a good choice to switch.

Uproar.car response

Peter, thanks for leaving your feedback! It's great to hear that you can save some money on your warranty with Uproar.car. We're also happy to hear that sign-up was easy and it was simple to make the switch. Thanks for being part of Uproar.car!

Original review: April 19, 2021

I was a little anxious about going with them because there wasn't much information about them online, but so far they've been nice and answered all the questions I had over the phone. I just started the plan and I guess we'll have to wait and see if they cover stuff.

Uproar.car response

Kyky, thanks for putting your trust in Uproar.car! We are a newer company, founded by a couple of technology guys who had a poor experience with an extended warranty and wanted to do better for our customers. We're here to transform the traditional car warranty marketplace using technology and transparency. It's great that you've had a positive experience signing up with us, and we plan to continue that throughout your membership and into the claims experience as well. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you!

Original review: April 18, 2021

Very positive on-line service plan experience. Easy to follow and understand the plan options. Next step is to see how effective the plan is in meeting my needs as a car owner when issues arise. So far so good and definitely would recommend to others that are not interested in going through warranty phone interviews. The reviews of others seem to back up that Uproar is a here to stay. :-)

Uproar.car response

Kevin, thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words, and we're thrilled that you had a positive experience with Uproar.car. We'll be here if you need us!

Original review: April 17, 2021

I was looking for a warranty for my mom and came across Uproar and called. It seemed a lot better than some of the others I talked to, where they quote you one thing and then you get the information in the mail, and it says something different. I didn't have that experience with Uproar. I was also able to get ahold of a person, which is nice. That's rare. I didn't have to go through a bunch of queues and wait 30, 40, or 50 minutes. Everything's been easy and self-explanatory. From my experience thus far, I would certainly refer someone to Uproar.

Uproar.car response

Hi Latoya, you're a great person for helping your mom with warranty shopping. We know how much of a headache it can be, which is why we strive to make this process as easy as possible. Thank you for putting your trust in us and taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: April 16, 2021

I liked Uproar because you didn't have to haggle with a representative about how much it was gonna be. You were able to look your information up online and get a quote. I ended up speaking with someone but everything was set in stone. I liked the whole process and then, when I looked at the reviews, they got a 5-star review. So, it was the best way to go. The plans that they offered were good and I liked them too.

Uproar.car response

We're so happy to have you as a customer, Danny! We believe signing up for an extended warranty should be as painless as possible with absolutely no haggling. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: April 15, 2021

Hi there. I had a very wonderful experience with Uproar. They have exceptional prices compared to other Extended warranties and great customer service experience. Very fast and professional at answering questions. Thank you so much for the awesome experience. Keep it up. :)

Uproar.car response

Hello Christopher, it was a pleasure to help you out! It's awesome to know that that you had a great experience with Uproar.car and our Customer Care team. We are glad that our low prices and our coverage plans can bring you peace of mind. Thanks for being part of Uproar.car!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: April 15, 2021

Uproar needs to have a .com address because one of the biggest things that I initially skipped over them was that they were a site with a .car and nobody has heard of that. So, as a consumer, that sounded sketchy and initially, I was not gonna mess with that. But I looked at it and checked out what it covers. When you can pay 20 bucks a month, it makes it more appealing than trying to pay two grand upfront. The purchase process seemed to work easy for me. Older people wouldn't know what to do but it was fine for me.

Original review: April 14, 2021

There were a couple of issues where I had to upload pictures of the car and video of the odometer that I'm not savvy on. I'm a retired person and some of those things were a little challenging but I got so much help. I had no problem at all once I knew what question to ask and who to go to. So, it was a good experience with Uproar.car.

Uproar.car response

Hey Billy, we really appreciate your feedback so we can adjust and streamline the process for future customers. We're glad your experience was a good one overall. Thank you so much for your review!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Signup was pretty straightforward. Price and coverage was very affordable. Had trouble uploading video/images, but the person in customer was very pleasant and solved my problem. Hopefully, I'll never need the coverage, but if/when I do, the service is just as good! So far, so good!!..

Uproar.car response

Hello Sal, thanks for your review! We always want to make our service easy for you to sign up and use. Our customer service team is also always ready to provide any assistance that you need, and it was our pleasure to help you out with the issue you were having when uploading the video/images. Thanks for being part of Uproar.car!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Since having Uproar, I feel more protected and covered. I called their customer service once to inquire about changing the due date. They said that right now they don’t have that option available, but they will have it in the future. I felt like they were friendly and professional. They did a good job. Going with Uproar.car is the fastest way to sign up for a warranty, and it's more affordable than the other warranties that are out there.

Uproar.car response

We take every suggestion to heart and we appreciate knowing what you'd like to see from us in the future. We strive to keep our prices fair and we're so happy that your sign up was quick. Thank you for your review, Kimberly!

Original review: April 10, 2021

Very nice representative that was informative and patient making the process experience pleasant. The pricing and flexibility was very reasonable as well. I saved considerable amount of money over comparable plans. I also like the technology. The mobile application makes contacting and reporting in the event of a claim very easy.

Uproar.car response

Hi Steven, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. Our main goal is to transform the extended car warranty marketplace through technology and transparency! We also do our best to keep the claims process simple and easy. Thanks again for your feedback!

Original review: April 9, 2021

For me purchasing a 2017 BMW is a major upgrade. The cost of repairing them is very expensive. The Extended warranty I have purchased gives me peace of mind. This company offers the best coverage and price to take care of my car for the next 3 years. I am excited to be part of the program.

Uproar.car response

Hello Jim, thanks for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that we can give you peace of mind when it comes to your car. We're here for you! Thanks for being part of Uproar.car.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I liked what they offered and what the payments would be. Also, I could get both of my vehicles covered. My experience with their rep was great. They're supposed to be sending me an email or through the mail that breaks down what it covers. I'm waiting for that.

Uproar.car response

Hi James, thanks for leaving your feedback! We are happy that we were able to give you a great experience. We did send that information via email, as we discussed recently. You can always reach out when you have questions! Thanks for being part of Uproar.car!

Original review: April 2, 2021

After researching numerous companies, I was impressed by the pricing and positive reviews of UpRoar. I spoke with Stephanie, and the process was very simple to sign up. I would definitely recommend UpRoar to my friends and family! Great prices, and this gives me peace of mind, on breakdowns.

Uproar.car response

Thomas, thanks for leaving your review! It was great to speak with you and help you get signed up. We're very glad to hear that you would recommend us to others. Our founders started this company to ensure that our customers have the option to enjoy great vehicle coverage at a fair price, and we truly appreciate you spreading the word!

Original review: April 1, 2021

My experience was just with Stephanie in customer service. She was great???? She answered all my questions very detailed. Very impressed with her knowledge. She explained everything I needed to to get started. Taking the video was easy to do & upload. Thank you for help, Stephanie.

Uproar.car response

Sara, it was certainly a pleasure to help you! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll always be here when you need us or if you have any questions!

Original review: March 31, 2021

I’m new to Uproar but the sign up process was painless and easy. I was originally going to go with another warranty company that I saw on TV, but after doing research on warranty companies I decided to go with Uproar instead. Uproar had everything I was looking for in a warranty company.

Uproar.car response

Gloria, we are pleased to hear that you did your research and found Uproar.car to be the best choice! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Uproar.car Company Information