Pat Lobb Toyota

McKinney, TX

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Importantly, my opinion below is absolutely NEUTRAL; I was not paid by either party and had no interest whatsoever in the outcome of the Transaction. That is, I had nothing to lose or gain which makes the scathing nature of my review all the more important to the Public at Large; and something everybody should consider before walking into this Dealership. If we cannot trust what they say, how can we do business with them? I am friendly and polite, caused no scene and simply departed. Being informally affiliated with a Nationwide Group of Independent Adjusters, I am sometimes called as I am a bonded adjuster and provided AAA Judicial Services for more than fifteen years.

Last week I was asked for help because I initially negotiated the transaction on the Highlander Limited in late 2013 (the vehicle that was taken in Trade). I did so for a Retired Major --- a decent guy I know and respect. He is however someone who is a pushover. Let's face it, you could sell him a handkerchief he didn't need as he's too nice and does not confront people. So these guys at the Toyota Dealership got a hold of him when he went by to get his free service and car wash (he actually paid for this in his warranty fees). He was told he had to grab their new 2016 Tacoma Truck as it was such a steal; and it would not depreciate so he'd get money back out of it in 3 years! Pitiful; that turned into a serious material misrepresentation.

They grabbed his high-end leather-bound Highlander and stuck him in a bouncy stripped Tacoma with cloth seats --- at 275-300 lbs. He could hardly get in and out of it, not to mention his back problems and how upset his girlfriend was (with her friends sitting on a cramped fold down bench in back). Incredibly, he was also sold another $4,688 or $4,866 in their Warranties and when he showed here asking for help in tears. He had realized what a mistake he was drawn into. I help our military guys, always have, always will.

I did some homework and found a full size Tundra he could at least get in and out of, and I called the Mr. JW Sales Manager to discuss the whole affair rather than the Salesman. Mr. JW Management understood and assured me of the Dealer's unconditional cooperation (another material misrepresentation), he then took down the VIN# I gave him on the Tundra, confirmed its availability but advised of a part back-order he needed to check on and would call me back. He did so promptly within 20 minutes. He said the Tail Light was cracked and would come in the next day so the Vehicle could be washed, waxed and detailed but not delivered until "Tomorrow".

Mr. JW stated that he would have Tundra brought down for us to inspect and test drive within 30-45 minutes and would have our salesman waiting for us. By my design, that Truck was about $6 Thousand cheaper than what the Tacoma was they sold him. When we pulled up his Salesman was there to greet us but did not know about me. He did however remember me as I negotiated the original deal (and later got a quote for myself on a Tundra 1794, which is basically a Lexus LS-460 in 4 Wheel Drive with a 400 HP Engine).

To my shock he suggested that despite the fact the Tacoma was only about 2 weeks old with literally no mileage, they were Depreciating it in the exchange transaction by $8,000 to $10,000 (more than 25%). This statement therefore breached the very representation he made at the time of purchase just weeks before. I did not attack the comment as I would have worked the negotiation at a later time; but when he was asked about the Tundra Test Drive, he refused. He stated sorry, it was sold; they had taken a deposit 2 days ago. That is obviously not true, to take the Deposit sales must enter the Vin# into the system and the Manager could not have made the commitment to me had anybody taken a deposit.

So with that, I felt our dealings could not go anywhere and did not appreciate Mr. SW Salesman insisting we see another Tundra that was $6 thousand more. I decided to walk; on Saturday I made arrangements and took him to BMW of Dallas. He is a Proud Soldier Today! He has a quality 5 Series BMW Automobile. He is the owner of a gorgeous White and Cream 528i with only 24,000 miles and 3 months fewer payments at/about the same price as the Highlander or that Tacoma they sold him. He will use the $4,866 Warranty Refund to pay Down his Principal so he will have even fewer than 72 payments.

Most importantly, he need not deal with unethical people he cannot trust who have proven themselves to be dishonest and unreliable. As a Trier of Fact I can say this being neutral as they have proven this based upon a preponderance of the evidence that the Tundra was not sold, the depreciation was excessive; and that the misrepresentation was otherwise intentional. In fact I cannot proceed with my purchase of the 1794 Tundra either. Most importantly, this man has his pride restored, he can appreciate the luxuries of this $65,000 Vehicle we got him into for less than half that, and he owns a reliable car he will enjoy everyday for the rest of life. His Girlfriend is happy too!

Salesmen there extremely rude. When I bought the car, I asked the sales guy if there was any discount he could offer and he said a flat no which I wouldn't mind but also added his expert opinion on how people should not being asking for a discount and said I should look elsewhere for any kind of discount. Nevertheless I still got a car there which I regret because you continue having to deal with them at every point which is a big pain.

I bought an additional extended insurance which they said could be cancelled within 90 days of purchase and it was my mistake. I didn't read the contract and now when I wanted to cancel it at no cost they say "you signed the insurance for 30 days so you have a prorated". They are the most unfriendly people you can ever find. Their business is solely running on Toyota's brand value and not their selling skills. Don't ever go to the Patt lobb location to buy a car even if they have additional discounts going on!

I am very disappointed in this dealership. Salesmen are rude, not very friendly. When asked about purchasing a vehicle salesman was NOT willing to negotiate on the price at all!!! This is not the first time I buy a vehicle and I know there is always something they can do on the price. He wasn't willing to check. He just flat said "no". I called and the person on the phone was VERY RUDE!! I will NEVER go back to this dealership again

First I felt the vehicle was overpriced considering the high mileage but I had signed all papers without talking the vehicle that day. I decided to cancel the deal the following day but was told I could not according to Texas law. I reluctantly went ahead with the purchase. The vehicle a 2012 Rav 4 makes all sort of squeaky noise. I took it back to have the suspension checked but they said there's nothing wrong with the suspension. Barely 4 months after purchase, the battery died. I took it back but was told that at time of purchase the battery was good. The mechanic said "it's like buying a house and the bulb dying." I know I screwed up by buying the vehicle but people, isn't it sad that one is buying a battery for a car bought from a dealership after barely 4 months. Very sad to me but what can I do other than thank God for everything.

Went in with $10,000 in cash money ready to strike a deal and finance the remainder. Spent over 6 hours and 2 trips in to the dealership (we live 45 mins away) and walked away completely ASHAMED of this dealership. The 1st truck we signed up for at didn't even pass their "160 point inspection". They said they "didn't know" at the time we were signing that it had been misfiring and had a transmission leak. We got out of that deal real fast! (Of course they knew! The check engine light would have been on for the misfire!).

They barely budged on their price on this 2010 Toyota Tundra with less than 1000 miles. It's a FIVE year old truck! Much me a deal!!! Needless to say, we were dumb enough to try to work a deal on a second choice vehicle. This truck was originally priced exactly as the previous truck and they wouldn't offer the same rebate. They came down $2500 on the first truck but wouldn't even come down $1000 on this one. Both are listed at $25,881. There's some serious STUPID going on over there folks. Buyer BEWARE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pat Lobb Toyota?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

In April I purchased a 2015 Toyotal Camry from Pat Lobb Toyota of Longview. Unfortunately, in May I had a fender bender accident that caused some mechanical wiring need during the body repair. It was taken by the body shop back to the service department at Patt Lobb for the repairs. I called to ask if there was any way they could put my tags on my car while it was at the dealership (they had recently arrived and I work about 75 miles from the dealership) and asked if they could put them on while my car was being serviced and also program my XM Satellite radio which had never been done. The service person ** was so rude to me both times I spoke to him conversing back and forth with someone there saying my XM service had probably already run out (it had not) and saying no way they could put the tags on. I would have to come and sign for them.

When I called back the following day to see if my car was ready yet ** told me not to call them back. Again my car was back at the body shop! I called the client relations department and a very nice lady named ** said she would take care of the problem. I hope she does. I don't have a husband to handle these type of issues and no woman should be talked down to or mistreated in such a way. Also, I had paid $1476 dollars to have the Toyota Extra Care 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty when I bought the vehicle so I imagine I would have to have dealing with these folks again in the future. I will probably try and see if the service issues can be covered at another dealership maybe Classic Toyota of Tyler so I won't have to take a chance on dealing with these rude and unhelpful service people at Patt Lobb ever again!

I initially spoke with an agent on chat (his name was **). I told him that I have a 11 month old baby and am not able to come in and spend too much time trying to negotiate a price. He was locked in on forcing me to come in and make a deal in person. Then what's the point of ONLINE chat? He pretty much told me that if I'm not willing to come in then he doesn't want to 'HELP' me, or in better words, doesn't want to talk to me. I got his manager's name so I can notify them about the horrendous customer service I received. But after speaking to his manager, **, I realized where the terrible service came from. ** was just as bad, if not, WORSE than his direct reports.

His reasoning for not negotiating a price was because of Memorial Day rush and all employees have been told not to negotiate a price on chat. Seriously? If that's the case, then turn your chat off. HORRIBLE customer service and would never recommend this dealership to anyone. Toyota of Dallas was able to help me tremendously and was willing to talk to me ONLINE.

I entered into negotiations to buy a Prius V with **, the Operations Manager, asking that the vehicle be held and offering to make a down payment of $1000 using my Master Card. Mr. ** did not reply to my offer but directed me to deal with him and him alone in making this buy. This has the characteristics of a commitment on the part of the OM to conduct and complete a deal. Since it was the Easter Holiday the bank was closed, so we delayed until the following business day the transfer of funds to the dealership bank to complete the buy.

The following business day I find an email stating that the Prius V I had negotiated was sold, and "Is there another vehicle I can help you with?" This dealership, and the people in it are the worst kind of car scammers, as evidenced by the lengthy list of similar complaints of all the usual tactics to cheat and defraud buyers. I warn anyone who is thinking to buy from this dealership to avoid them at all costs if they do not want to be ripped off!

On 02/03/2015 I purchased a new Highlander XLE at Pat Lobb of McKinney. I was first dealing with a sales rep, Drake **, via online and submitted my credit application online and also chose my car online on the website. I made my appointment the same day and planned to meet the sales rep for a test drive and purchase. The process with the sales person was satisfactory, except they added extra charges for window tinting and door guard to the final price. That is not my complaint.

When I was taken to the financial person, Burt **, things went horribly wrong. I understand that the finance person will attempt to sell the extended warranty during this part of the transaction. And I was planning to purchase one of the extended warranty products. I clearly asked for the total cost and what the warranty product included. He stated it was $2500 for the 72 month/75000 mile option. I was in agreement with this and asked to move forward with the transaction.

He then produced the financial sales contract which had the $2500 extended warranty charge on it, which I said it looked good, but then he produced a separate "short" contract that had the extended warranty for $3900. I confronted him and asked that it was incorrect. He avoided answering me by stating other misinformation and attempted to confuse me purposely. He even said something about the $2500 being a rebate because I had a previous financing through Honda. Again, everything he stated was an attempt to confuse.

I refused to sign this "short" contract. He then agreed and printed another of these "short" contracts with the amount corrected. He then asked that I sign 2 other warranty forms. These are the "Vehicle Service Agreement Application with Roadside Assistance." One was for $2500 and the other for $1400. I confronted him again and asked why he was making me sign this other contract for the $1400. Again he attempted to confuse me by not answering the question and saying nonsense and stating the $2500 is a rebate. I asked to show proof that this is a rebate, but he could not provide that.

I was ready to move forward and sign the original financial sales contract that was on his desk, but then he instructed me to sign the contract via the electronic pad on his computer. I asked, that I see the final price on the computer contract that I was about to sign. He lied and said that the final price was not on the computer and that this was just for some miscellaneous items. I saw the cost on the screen and it was the incorrect contract once again that showed the $3900, instead of the $2500. I refused to sign the computer contract and finally only signed the original contract that was on his desk that showed the correct amount of $2500.

I confronted him, stating that what he did was very deceiving and unethical. I'd go as far as saying it was illegal since he was misleading and attempting to steal the additional $1400 without my approval at least three times. At this point, I requested that he remove the $2500 warranty as well since he could not be trusted. He said it would require that he cancel the entire process and start over. He knew I was in a hurry and I went ahead and said to finish with the $2500 included.

During this entire transaction, he had a correct version of the contract and incorrect versions of the final and "short" contracts on his desk. Repeatedly he would pickup the correct contract and the incorrect contract. I could not believe this person continued to do these misleading acts even after confronting him several times. I finished signing the correct contract. I left without really knowing the exact details of the $2500 warranty product since I had no reason to trust anything this person was selling.

On 2/4/2015 I received a call from the financial manager Mr. **. He called to apologize and to inform me that they conducted a meeting with his staff concerning the event. I stated that I was not clear what my $2500 purchase was for and requested that I receive a written document explaining what I actually purchased. He responded by saying he would send me a brochure of the product in the mail. He said he double checked the entire contract for any issues and that I should receive more information on the $2500 warranty product in the mail. He asked if I was satisfied, in which I said not until I receive the warranty information in the mail and also when I receive the final loan information from Toyota Finance. At this point I am researching if this event is considered as conspiracy to commit theft.

I had the worst experience ever in trying to purchase a car at the dealership. The first day I went to see and test drive the car, it wasn't even there. Then when I did get to finally test drive, the finance guy was the most rudest unprofessional I have ever worked with. Was very loud and talked down on me and felt very belittle... I don't recommend anyone buying from this place. I sure didn't and the fact that my sister and mom was going to buy a Toyota as well that could have been very good percentage/commission. Sad sad sad... Beware.

I bought a brand new Corolla from Pat Lobb in April 2013. The car runs great, as it had just arrived from the factory. I took the car to Pat Lobb Toyota to get my 15,000 mile warranty service. They offered to do my state inspection which was almost expired. They said it would cost $39.75 total. I reluctantly agreed as I was unsure if the state had boosted the price. During my 2 and a half hour wait, I did some research and found that a state inspection costs $14.95. When they called my name, I asked them why it cost so much for an inspection. Their representative ** told me that the price was for Diesel and Fuel Efficient vehicles (which I knew my car was neither). After paying the $39.75 and getting the paperwork back, I pointed out the fact that they charged me the additional $25.50 for labor. I told them I would have taken my vehicle somewhere else for the inspection if they had told me the truth. IN SHORT, THEY CHARGE $25.00 FOR SERVICE IN ADDITION TO THE STATE FEE OF $14.25 FOR INSPECTIONS. I'll probably buy a new car in a few years. I wonder if the $25.50 service fee on a state inspection was worth losing a previously satisfied customer.

I had a terrible experience with salesman George at Pat Lobb Toyota. I went to look at purchasing a car there and found a used Mercedes on the lot. The salesman George seemed like a nice person and showed me a binder that had written praises about him from previous customers. George told me that the car was in excellent condition and that Pat Lobb Toyota puts every car through a rigorous inspection before it is put on the lot. I asked George if he would mind if I took the car to a mechanic to have it checked out. He acted like he did not want me to and said that I didn't really need to waste money on having it checked out since they already did that.

I went ahead and took it to an authorized Mercedes mechanic. He put the car on a lift and showed me it had a terrible oil leak and that it could cost thousands to get it repaired. He said it looked bad. He said he would not know the extent of the repairs until he got further into the engine. He also found that the car had probably been wrecked. He had a meter that he put on the car, and it measured the paint thickness. It showed that the whole front left side had been repainted, probably due to a major accident. He of course advised me against buying this car. He said that a reputable dealer would not have put this car on their lot. I took the car back and told George what the mechanic had said. He acted like he was mad that I had taken it to a mechanic, and suddenly, his personality changed from Mr. Nice Guy.

And he became very belligerent, which I am sure was due to the fact that he lost a sale he thought he had. He started arguing with me and said the car was in excellent condition. I showed him the receipt from the mechanic and the problems with the car that were found, which were written out. He kept arguing with me and then basically told me to leave, which I did in a hurry. I would advise everyone to stay away from this place. George is not to be trusted, and I really doubt all those written praises were from real customers. He also told me he was a fireman, but I think he just made this up to win my trust. People trust firemen, right?

I've dealt with Jim McNatt Toyota, Denton, for many years. The service has been superb. I presumed all Toyota dealers gave the same great service. Not so.

Because Pat Lobb advertised a good deal on a 2010 Prius, I went there and traded my 2006. I was given only one key and was told the second would be forwarded when obtained from the previous owner. And the name put on the certificate of ownership was incorrect. I wrote a certified letter to the salesman. After two weeks with no reply, I wrote a letter to the sales manager. There has been no reply again.

I've given up on getting a second key. I will take the Prius to McNatt to get one made (at $300). I will drive to Lobb to plead in person to change the name on the certificate of ownership. The tax collector in my county said that was the way to do it.

If you're dissatisfied with Pat Lobb, go to Jim McNatt.

Yesterday, I called the Pat Lobb Toyota-McKinney dealership to inquire about a 2011 Nissan Frontier. I spoke with "Larry" regarding the vehicle's availability, and made plans to drive from my home to Mesquite (approx. 75 miles) to view and drive the truck. Larry told me it was available, then called me back a short while later, to tell me it was sold.

Later in the day, Larry called me again, to tell me the truck was available again. By that time, I was not able to drive to Mesquite, but said I would check back tomorrow, and perhaps, make the trip to inspect the truck.

This morning (Wednesday), I was called by "David," who told me the truck was still available, and that he was working with Larry, and could help me with anything regarding the truck. I told him I would call him back if/when I was able to make the drive to Mesquite. Around noon, I called David back to let him know I would like to test drive the truck today, and I would be at the dealership within 45 minutes, as I was in Denton at the time. He assured me the truck would be ready and waiting for me to drive.

When I arrived at the dealership, I was taken to the "Internet" desk, and asked to wait for David. I did so for about ten minutes, until he and Larry appeared from behind the desk, and asked me to wait a few more minutes while they tended to some business. (I should add, that while I was waiting, in full view of David, he never acknowledged my presence, nor extended a greeting). I told the pair I would go out and look at the truck, which was still on the lot, and look around at the other vehicles. I was assured that someone would be out with the keys "shortly."

While browsing, I decided that there were actually two trucks I would like to inspect and drive. I went back into the dealership to cool off and see if either Larry or David could assist me at that time, but neither were visible to me. So, I went back out to the Nissan, thinking, perhaps, they were now waiting on me, but neither were there.

By that time, I had been waiting at least 45 minutes to view a vehicle that I was assured would be ready for me to drive when I got to the dealership. That was when I determined that my business was not needed, nor appreciated, at Pat Lobb Toyota, and I left.

I'm not sure why either Larry or David could have helped me with the trucks I was interested in, (only one salesperson is needed, after all) but it seemed it had to be a team effort. Also, there were several other salesman who asked to help me while I was out on the lot, but I declined, since I had spoken first to Larry. My mistake for being a loyal player in the used car game! I now know that the first one to bring me the keys is the winner. Unfortunately, that will not be Larry or David or Pat Lobb Toyota.

On July 16th, our son was driving his 2008 Toyota Prius about 10:00 that evening. As he was approaching the light, there were no brakes. He said he crammed it to the floorboard and his car would not stop and rear ended a Jeep. On Saturday the 17th, we took the car to Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney, Texas to have the car checked out. We told the story to Doug at the service department. He said give them a few hours, and that he would call when they found out something. We never had a call that day.

On Monday, Doug called our son and told him to call Toyota and tell them what happened. And he had said that there had been a recall on the Prius that morning. Our son called them to tell them about what happened. She asked if he was aware of a recall on the Prius that morning. Of course, he did not know and that Doug from Pat Lobb had told him that morning, also. She said she would be in touch the following day, which was Tuesday. When she called, she told him that a representative from Toyota would be going to Pat Lobb to check out the car in about 2 weeks.

In the meantime, I myself contacted Doug at Pat Lobb to ask if they give a loaner on a car since it would take up to 2 weeks. He said they weren't allowed to do so unless Toyota gave them approval. I called Toyota and their excuse was it was tied up in legal and they couldn’t do that. Also, she said they advise the dealerships not to do that also. If we wanted to rent a car on our own and Toyota is at fault, they would reimburse us. I called Doug back and he said they could not do that either. The next day, I was so upset and tired of getting the runaround that I contacted Tim, the Director of Operations at Pat Lobb. I told him what was taking place and that we had bought 2 Prius from them and owned a 2008 Lexus. He took this on himself and made sure we had a car until Toyota came to check the car out.

On August 5th, Doug called and said Toyota had been out to check the car, and that we needed to return the loaner car. And he said that the representative said we could pickup our car. Eric, which is over the service department, also called to tell me the same thing. I told him we would be there about 9 am the next morning. When we arrived, which was about 8 am, I noticed that our car was parked in the service department running. I thought that was odd. However, we went to Doug and then he got Eric to help us. I tried to have them sign off on the car that when we drive out of there, they would be totally responsible if something else happens. Eric said he could not do so. In the meantime, my son had moved his car and parked waiting for me. He called from his cell phone and said the car would not start. Eric sent 2 guys to boost it off and said it was because the car had been parked for 2 weeks.

I told Eric that this was a battery that they had put in the car about 8 months prior. He looked at the history and said due to that, they would put a 2nd battery in the car. He told Doug to get a battery on the car ASAP since they wanted to hurry and get us out of there. We purchased the car in 2008. This was the 2nd new battery. We had also purchased a battery charger on that last battery and charged the battery several times before this. After this accident and thinking back, since we purchased this car, it has been nothing but problems. Since we had not heard from Toyota, our son contacted them on August 16th and they said it would be 35 days, and that they would be sending us a letter on what Toyota found out. What a run around! We feel we have been totally put off and that no one will give us a straight answer.

I found a 2007 Toyota Tundra Truck in the pre-owned section of Pat Lobb's inventory on Sat. March 06, 2010. On Monday, March 08, 2010, I called the sales staff of Pat Lobb and spoke to Robert from the "Net" sales department. I asked about the truck, specifically if it was a 4x4 as this is what I wanted. Robert told me all about the truck and asked when I could come in and look at it. I told him that it would be Saturday, March 13, 2010, before I could. He asked about what time and I told him that I would contact him later in the week to set up a specific time; he said, "great".

On Thursday, March 11, and again on Friday, March 12, 2010, I checked the status of this truck and found that is was still posted as being in stock. On Friday, March 12, 2010, at 1300hrs. I contacted Robert at the Pat Lobb Toyota dealership to confirm that the truck was still in stock and available for sale as I had to drive almost three hours to get to the dealership. Robert checked on this truck and stated that it was still available for sale. Robert then asked me what time I would be there on Friday. I told him that I would be in on Saturday, March 13, 2010 about 1300 hrs. He said, "great", told me to ask for him and gave me directions to the dealership..

Now the Experience!

On Saturday March 13, 2010, just to be sure we were not making a long drive for nothing, at 0930 hrs, I again contacted Robert at the Pat Lobb Toyota dealership to confirm that the truck was still available for sale and to confirm our time of arrival. Robert verified that the truck was still available for sale and stated that he would have it ready for us when we arrived.

We arrived at the dealership at 1300 hrs. on Saturday, March 13, 2010. One of the staff asked if we were to meet a someone. I said, "Yes, Robert from 'net' sales." This person said that he would inform Robert that we were in the store. We waited for about 15 min. before Robert arrived, not the best but they were very busy. Robert told us about the dealership, and then stated that the truck was located just outside the side door of the dealership. He was trying to locate the keys, but we could look at the truck while he located the keys. Robert said that he would have a sales person by the name of "Spike" assist us. At this time, Robert asked us to wait for his return with the keys and the sales person.

We waited for another 20 min., before "Spike" and Robert returned. Robert stated that he still had not located the keys to this truck but we, along with "Spike", could go outside and look at the truck, to be sure it was what we wanted. Robert went away looking for the keys. We, along with Spike, went outside to look at the truck. It was exactly the truck we were looking for. Spike said great and that he would find Robert and get the keys. Spike went back into the dealership and we waited again for about 12min. this time. Spike returned with the keys and the following information: "This truck was sold."

I asked when? Spike said that it was sold on Wednesday and that the sales person had been holding the keys in their desk. I made the following statement, "It sure would have been great to know this information about three hours ago, before we wasted three hours of our time to get here."

Spike returned with this statement, "Hey, Mister, do not get smart with me, this is not my fault."

I looked at Spike and told him I was not placing fault with him, but that this dealership wasted now four hours of our time. And that I did not appreciate his tone of voice or his response. Spike said that he was just pulled into this deal.

Spike never said these words: "I am sorry for this mistake. How can I (the dealership) make it right?"

We never received any words to that effect.

What Spike did say is that he would go to see if they had another truck just like this one in stock for us to look at. That was more of our time wasted. He returned and said they had nothing else like this truck in stock, but he would be more than happy to show us a new 2010 Tundra just like this one.

I asked Spike how the dealership was going to make it right with us on the price. In other words, the price on the truck Stock # 100509J we drove three hours to see was in round dollars $26,000. I had the check in hand to pay for that truck.

I asked Spike the following question: "If we were to look at a 2010 Tundra, loaded out just like this 2007, the price would be between $36,000 & $45,000. What type of deal was PattLobb going to give us, to make it right?" By this, I meant we lost four hours of our time and now we are talking twice the amount of money.

Spike stated that if I have good credit, I could receive 0% interest and the $26,000 would be a great down payment. I explained to Spike that I would really like to see some money come off the sale price of a 2010 truck and would like to know what that would be, before we wasted any more time. Spike said that he had just given us the dealership's best deal.

We left the dealership very upset, with the way we were treated. It appears to us, based on other reviews of this dealership and our own experience, that this is a scam to get people in the door. And the way we were treated by the sales person was not acceptable, the statements he made should have been kept to himself.

We would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

I bought a 2009 Toyota Camry SE on August 29, 2009. After driving for a few days, I noticed an unusual noise when I turned sharply. Thinking it was only low tire pressure or maybe low steering wheel fluid, I checked both. The noise became louder and I took the car to Pat Lobb Toyota dealer to have it checked out. After only a few seconds of checking, the service associate reached under the driver's front side and found a loose or broken support.

I asked how did that happen, the car was only a few days old, and then the service manager informed me this damage was certainly not there when I took delivery because the dealership would have seen it. I assured him that no one other than me had driven the car, and that I did not damage the vehicle. The service manager then advised me to bring the car in the day after Labor Day, and the body shop would fix the problem.

I brought the car in around 7:15 a.m. in the morning, and was given free rental loaner to use until my car was repaired. After one and a half days later, I was called to come a pick up my car. When I drove the loaner car into the service entrance and parked, got out and stood patiently for about five minutes. I noticed two other cars driving in behind me after I had been parked for five minutes. Two service associates walked around me and waited on the other two individuals that drove up after I had been parked and standing there for five minutes.

After being ultimately insulted and ignored, I finally went to the service desk and asked if I could return the rental car and pick up my repaired new car. The invoice was quickly presented and I signed and my car was brought up. No one in the service department has spoken to me during the entire time I was there to pick up my car.

Completely insulted after totally being ignored by the entire service department, I drove home with post remorse feelings. I found my new car not only had damage under the front bumper, but now additional damage on the hood. This could not be happening, I just bought a $30,000.00 plus vehicle only a few days ago, and this dealership is treating a new customer like a crook.

After gaining composure, I called my salesman, Mel, and told him the entire episode. He asked if I could come back and He would have someone look at the problem. Stephane Burress looked at my car and found three damaged areas and had the body shop evaluate this damage and without declaring any responsibility, advised me that Pat Lobb would take care of the three damaged areas at no cost to me. He insinuated that Pat Lobb was not responsible, and that I probably caused this damage unknowingly, but they would fix this damage.

I totally disagree and do not accept any responsibility for the pre damage to this vehicle. This car had 72 miles on the odometer, and was traded under another dealer's invoice. I believe this vehicle was damaged before being sold and Pat Lobb is not taking responsibility. The damage is under the front bumper and on the left front top of the hood. This damage was not caused by the new owner, and although it is being addressed by the dealership, Pat Lobb, the personal confidence and integrity with the service department is destroyed.

I cannot believe in 2009, in this economy, that a dealership would allow a service department to operate in the aforementioned manor. It is very disturbing and totally unacceptable to be treated so unprofessionally and with such inhuman courtesy. I am so sorry that I purchased a new vehicle from this dealership, Pat Lobb, and would never recommend any one to deal with such out of touch unprofessional people!

I have a pre paid scheduled maintance agreement with this dealership, but it would be impossible to continue to deal with such unprofessional individuals. I would rate this dealership a zero in the service department, and hope someone addresses this unacceptable complaint. I will always feel like I was taken advantage of and not told the truth about pre damage of a new vehicle, and wish I could get my 2008 Honda Accord back. I will never be satisfied with this transaction, and would like to seek full retribution and total cancelation of this contract.

Pat Lobb Toyota Company Profile