Save on Car Repairs

Compare Quotes
3.02/5
Based on 59 reviews that contain star ratings

Mcdonough, GA

Toyota's are all about reliability, efficiency and being fun to drive. At Toyota of McDonough, we love those three things as well as delivering exceptional and timely customer service, and great value. See you soon!

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

61 Toyota of McDonough Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 18, 2018

I have a 2003. Highlander that I bought and have had since it was brand new. Have never done anything major to it until I took it to this terrible dealership last year to have all my belts replaced and a sensor changed so that I continue passing emissions. They, at that time told me that I needed to have my battery terminal replaced because it might have been the reason that I was not able to pass emissions. So I told them to include it and go ahead a replace it so that I wouldn't have to come back. Mind you I had replaced this current battery less than 3 years ago so it's practically still new.

Less than 6 months later they tell me that I have to pay to have my terminal cleaned $75. I told them that this has never been an issue and they should clean this for free and tell me why this is happening. They tell me that the humidity has caused this to happen. They say the battery test came back as a good battery, which it should because it's only 2 years old, but they still want to charge me $75 to clean a new battery and new battery terminal that was replaced in October and this issue has never been a problem.

I also have been waiting on a part they were to replace when they tore up the interior lining of my vehicle over a year ago. Do not go to this trashy dealership because management will not help you and only offer for you to pay for more and more services to fix the problems that THEY create. The service manager is no help and doesnt know how to properly communicate with anyone. The supervisor has no authority and can't approve anything to be done that the company promises and the service director does not follow up with any customers and won't correct problems that his technicians cause. Please do not spend your money here. I will never let them touch my car again because each trip cost more the next trip.

Original review: May 4, 2018

We’ve been to multiple car dealerships, spoken to many car salesman but have always been turned off by how pushy they tend to be. So we always leave sooner than we really wanted. This time around we were helped by Jeremy and he was so patient and straightforward. He got us into a car that we wanted in our price range without pushing us to get something not really suited for our family. I would recommend going to him 10/10 just for not making this a stressful environment and investment but a worthwhile one.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2018

I ordered a new version of the Tundra apparently before Toyota was ready to sell it. I placed the order (or so I thought) the last of Sept. 2017, carried a cashier's check to the dealer on Oct. 1 and began the 6-8 week wait for the truck to arrive. After 7 weeks I called the salesperson to get an update and he said any day now. After several more conversations with the salesperson I eventually contacted the sales manager who determined the truck was not on order or scheduled to be built and he placed the order, 8 weeks later the truck is built and a week later on its way to GA.

When I arrived at the dealership to complete purchase it was discovered that when I placed the order Toyota had not yet (even though they were taking orders) determined the price of the new package and it showed up as $0 and the salesperson as well as the sales manager insisted that I had to pay the $3210.00 cost of the package. I left disgusted and a call to Toyota corporate yielded NO HELP AT ALL. This was a 6 month wait to have this happen at the final point of sale.

The general manager of Toyota of McDonough found out from social media what had happened, investigated his side of the problem to be sure HE knew the whole problem and contacted me personally and asked that I reconsider my decision not to do business with them. He listened to my side of the story which I kept as factual as possible, I listened to their side of the problem and learned of the other problems encountered by them (he didn't try and color their shortcomings either) as well as what they learned and would change. I have been a satisfied customer of theirs since 2009 when I bought the Tundra I was trying to trade, Their service department is one of the best I've encountered and have performed the majority of the maintenance on my present truck and I HATED the prospect of not using them for my new truck's maintenance.

I felt the right thing to do was accept the apology, pay a little more than was originally agreed on, continue to do business with what I now STILL think is the best Toyota dealer in Atlanta, and mark the problems up to human error and move on. Plus, I don't have to quit my service department. When I went the second time to close the deal I actually felt like a VIP with the attention to detail that was displayed to make this as painless as possible and I left VERY satisfied with the purchase.

Original review: March 11, 2018

My husband and I had very small hopes of securing a truck today but Jeremy ** and the amazing Team at Toyota of McDonough made it happen. Jeremy treats you like family each and every visit. We will definitely be buying all our vehicles through him. If you want no hassle and a straightforward salesmen go see Jeremy. Thank you Toyota of McDonough for all your help!!!

Original review: March 4, 2018

I came in for my 35,000 mile service. Don, in service, asked if I had thought about an upgrade. He had a salesman come over and introduce herself. She was with another customer and introduced me to Jeremy **. I told him I wasn't interested in getting a new car, only upgrading service package on mine. He wasn't hesitant, at all, and took me right back to service to take care of it. I sat around for a while, then decided to upgrade to a new 18 Rav4. I walked back to Jeremy, where he sat calmly, as other salespeople bum rushed people as they pulled in the lot. He listened to my requests and took me straight to the exact Rav4 I was looking for. He and his trainer, Mason, worked together to get my current interest rate dropped over 12%!!! And they got my payments where I needed them to be. Don, Jeremy & Mason were absolutely great. Thanks to Jeremy for proving that not all car salesmen are headhunters.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota of McDonough?

Original review: March 1, 2018

I'll be honest. When I came here I really wasn't expecting too much like really wasn't, but buying a car from there really change my mind. Upon arrival Donta a sales associate there helped me out and he was professional and talked to me accordingly. I explained to him my situation and what I expected and he did over that and I am very thankful for that. There wasn't any going back and forth. He remained honest the whole time and you made me feel important by the way he used my time. He's in luck too. My sister's in the market for a car so I'll definitely be making sure that she goes to him to get the best deal. I don't know if it matters. I bought a Rav4.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I bought a RAV4 at this dealership. It was a great experience with Jeremy, the sale rep. He made the whole process easy and fast. He was very patient showing me details and differences between 3 cars that I was interested in and test drove. At last, he helped me to choose the one that best fit my budget as well as my needs, not the most expensive one as many other sale men would usually do. Jeremy walked me through step by step to set up my phone in the new car to which is a challenge for non-high tech people like me. The process in the finance office is thorough and quick also. Good price, great customer service, lifetime oil change just at this place! What else do you want from a car dealership?! I would highly recommend Toyota of McDonough and Jeremy to my extended family and friends.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

OMG what a great store! Especially (hopefully I spelled it right) Donta'. He was the best person ever. I bought a 2018 Camry and been loving it ever since! Donta' went over all the features on the car and talked about how it would feel like if you were driving on clouds and he wasn't lying, it feels great. I was considering some other cars too and I'm so glad I didn't go with the others because I would have been so disappointed if I had gotten another car. I flew 5 hrs just to buy this car from there... 5HRS! That should tell you something about the deals there. If you go there which I recommend you have to go to Donta'. If you don't you won't know true happiness... lol.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I can't understand why there are bad reviews from people about that store. I get that nothing is perfect but excuse my language, damn they really know how to take care of people. My biggest peeve is when being pressured into buying a car. When I tell you there was no sign of pressure and even there were moments when you expect to be pressured, there wasn't. Kudos to Dontaey especially because he made it easy. I hate I repeat I HATE going back and forth and I told him that and they brought their best numbers. The warranty was also cheap and it was a wrap around warranty too. You can't beat that. So thanks Dontaey again and hopefully this reviews gets you brownie sales points!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I don't usually write reviews but I appreciate the salesman Dontae and he asked me if I would so I'll help him so I will. Don't have much to say. They have pretty good deals and I didn't have to worry about if they were lying about anything so that was good. My overall experience was good although they could speed it up a bit. Otherwise he was great. You want a car deal go see my bro Dontae.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

When you buy a used vehicle from this dealership, check it over and over and over because once you sign on that line to buy it, your relationship with this dealership is over. Even down to the license tag holder. When I went to put my new tag on my car, they shorted me two screws to put on the plate!! Devil is in the details and something so easy to make sure that it's done right, they messed it up.

Called them about an issue with my car within the first week, they sloughed it off. They said the vehicle didn't leave the lot that way. Well, I have pictures from the day I bought it and lo and behold, it indeed, had this flaw... Something that cost me $360. Not their car, not their problem. Do your due diligence before buying. Oh, check the numbers the first time the paperwork comes from management. They pile on extra everything adding nearly $4,000 to the bottom line, things like window tinting, which was done from the factory, LoJack installation, which it already was fitted for it from the first buyer. Premium extended warranty, etc., etc. They were trying to see just how stupid I was. Beware.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I came to Toyota of McDonough with very high expectations because of all the reviews they had and because they had a 4Runner I was interested in. Of course you're probably thinking why drive almost 4 hours for a car!! Honestly the only reason is because they had the best deal out there that I saw. You know the saying pictures don't do justice do but in that instance they did. Everything about my truck was perfect except for 1 minor scratch but it's used so then what can you expect right? But anyways Donta helped make the car process so much easier, he was friendly (and cute lol), nice and not pushy which are big things for me. I could go on and on but it's turning out to be a lot. But no matter what you're buying they should have it there so I would give them a look first. 5 out of 5 for that store. Good job guys.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I came to Toyota simply to browse the inventory and make a decision a couple of months from now but then I met Dontay. Oh my gosh talk about having butterflies from all the excitement, he was a very professional energetic individual that was sooo patient because I had a lot of questions (like I said I planned on just browsing and getting information). Upon arriving he greeted me professionally and talked to me and actually held a conversation versus some other places that as soon as you get out they bombard you with questions. After we talked they quickly took care of all my needs and wants and gave me the deal of my life so I ended up buying even though I didnt plan on it ;). Ultimately if you're looking for a car I would say come here and work with him and see why people leave so happy.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I'm very excited to write a review because this is my first one on this review site. But anyway, I had a very pleasurable time buying a car and I'm extremely surprised because everyone knows the saying. (I hate car dealerships.) But this experience was different, the atmosphere was pleasant, the experience was exciting and the salesman Dontaey was ** awesome! He made all of this happen. I do believe that without him I wouldn't have bought a car honestly, not because of the place but because I trusted him and everything he was telling me. Also what's crazy is that he was very honest and transparent with me so I will definitely come back to him and buy a car and I suggest and recommend everyone do the same. Keep rocking Dontaey. :)

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I came to buy car and was very happy with the whole process. They had a great selection of Tacoma and they were very easy to make good deal. If you ever need any help In buying a car or truck you should go there and see Dante because he makes everything easy. He also spoke Spanish so it made it easier because my English isn't so good. Come buy a car here and you will be very happy.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I had in my mind that I wanted a crossover SUV. I came into the dealership with a lot of skepticism on my shoulders and pitied the poor salesperson who had to convince me otherwise. I was in desperate need of new transportation as my daily car was on the other side of Atlanta with a major price tag to fix it. Day 2 of shopping for a car was getting excruciating.

I came in the door and JD ** became the next person who was charged with trying to sell me something I didn't want and wasn't ready to buy. He spent time with me, asking me questions about what I like in a vehicle, what I could afford, etc. The typical questions. Nothing on the lot seemed to fit my list within the budget that I had.

But JD pulled one out of a hat. He listened intently (without me knowing it) on all the things I was looking for and came up with a solution. He grabbed the keys to a vehicle I had NEVER considered and let me test drive it. I LOVED IT!!! No it wasn't a crossover SUV but a CAR... a car I had never really looked at, ridden in or gave a second thought to. I bought it! That's what makes a great salesperson. Listen, guide and introduce options that fit the customer. Well done, JD! I am proud to say, you turned me around and made the sale. I highly recommend asking to see JD ** of Toyota of McDonough. I'm a very skeptical female consumer and he did a fantastic job!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

On November 15th, I entered the dealership for an oil change on my 2014 Camry XSE and walked out with a brand 2018 Toyota Camry XSE!!! I received great service from Jeremy ** and William **. Jeremy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about the new 2018 Camry. He walked me through the Toyota Owner's registration and the Entune registration step by step. I felt like I was a part of the Toyota Of McDonough family with him. I highly recommend all my family & friends to this dealership.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I wanted a new vehicle (Toyota brand) so my husband and I went to the nearby Toyota dealership (of McDonough). The experience we had was a no hurry, no harassing kind. Instead, it was informative and patient. Jeremy ** was a top notch salesman with satisfaction of the customer as his goal. He answered every question we had, and was patient with any decisions we had to make. He gave us a thorough briefing of our chosen vehicle and we left completely satisfied! Thank you Jeremy!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I got my new Highlander from Toyota of McDonough a couple of months ago and absolutely love it! The sales team is super friendly, management is responsive to any and all of my questions, and I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a great purchase or service experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Purchased my 2011 Lexus from here and it was great! Highly recommend this place if you are looking for a fast, smooth, and friendly car purchase! The staff here is knowledgeable and attentive! Very pleased!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

So, I'm in the market for another vehicle. I've been using TrueCar to find several brands that I am interested in. One in particular is the RAV4 by Toyota and well this dealership is a preferred dealership of TrueCar. Was quoted a good decent price through TrueCar. Now we live in Macon and this dealership is in McDonough so it's a good hour to 1.5 hrs away depending on traffic. We were heading home from Jasper where we looked at another vehicle and figured we have to go right through McDonough why not stop and look. Huge mistake. The salesman is nice, at first. The sales manager is okay. I told them my budget of 19k and that I was pre-approved with my own financing through Robins.

Long story short after haggling over price on one used and one new vehicle (2016 and 2018 and 2k difference in price) my husband and I told the sales rep and sales manager that we needed to think over the quotes because they completely disregarded my budget of 19k out the door and wanted me to agree on the spot to 24k and financing through them and then "I could refinance through Robins after a few months". Now I had already told them after haggling for 45 min. that I had a headache and just wanted to go home and discuss with my husband. My husband happened to be outside on a business call at the time and the manager actually said "will he let you take this offer?" Inferring that I had no say so in this business transaction.

Finally my husband came in and by this time we are overly ready to leave as the sales manager had never given us the out the door pricing like we had asked for upfront and instead just kept going around and around about my monthly payment price. My husband finally asked bluntly for the out the door prices and repeated again that we wanted to think it over. I had to clarify this meant overnight, sleep on it you know. So the manager gets up to go compile the figures and a few min later the sales rep comes by all chipper to bid us farewell except I notice a bottle tucked in his left hand which he was trying to conceal. My head was in my hands on the desk due to the raging migraine I now had at this point so I was eye level with his hand. I only saw the back of the bottle but he had the spray end pointing up to his fingers, spray side facing out away from his palm.

As soon as he leaves I smell this atrocious odor and I crinkle my nose and look at my husband. Within seconds it spreads to him and he looks at me. I looked it up online, it's called Liquid Ass. You can order it from Amazon. So because we did not allow them to bully me, in specific as apparently I am a weak minded female who can only make decisions her husband allows her to on a deal that was 5k above my stated budget, which I told the sales guy before my butt hit the seat, and they would have to run my credit again lowering my score the sales rep decided to spray this Liquid Ass around us.

The stench stayed on our clothes, our kids smelled it on us when we got in the car and I had to fight vomiting until I got home and finally did in my front yard. I walked in telling them what my budget was, was pushed to go 5k above said budget and was told the only way to get that sweetheart of a deal was to finance through them even though I had secured my own financing already then they spray this horrible smelling spray that made me sick to the point of vomiting all because we did not sign with them right then. So if you are asthmatic, which I am as well, sensitive to smells and do not like being bullied and talked down to because of your gender, do not go here and waste your time.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Okay first off they called me and said I Pre Approve for a car loan. Ok so I make appt. I go down to McDonough a place that's almost a hour away from my home and when I get there it’s empty and I see why but anyway so to make a long story short we do paperwork. So then I put down a deposit. At this point I know what car I'm trying to get which was a Sienta. Ok so then they said I'm Approve and that I need to put insurance on it which I did that but why I'm doing that I goes to a back office and sign all my paperwork so when I'm done they hand over me the keys ok so I leave. AFTER a week I've had the car they call and say that the bank can't contact my Job. Then they call back and say the bank said my Job said I doesn't work there so I say, "That's got to be a lie. I'm at work now." Then they ask me to have my manager to call. I did that. So my manager spoke with the bank so after 3 more days after.

So at this time it's Like a week and two days I've had the car. They then say "we need you to come down because the bank gave us the contract back because your manager didn't give enough information." So at this point I'm asking what other information the bank wants to know. Toyota say they don't know. They want me to come down at this point. I stated to them, "Look. I don't stay down the street. I have a job. I can't be taking these days off. Y'all supposed to had everything handle before I left RIGHT?" So I Make them wait. Between time someone hit me on my way to work. So I called my insurance and they pay for it to get fix. So at this point they acting like they about to report the car stolen and all I'm trying to do is get it fix before I give it back.

So after they call everybody talking **. I told them where the car was and they call my insurance talking about I told them to come get the car and the car wasn't getting fix. They tell a bunch of lies because y'all don't know who was fixing it. I had my personal person who I have fixing on my cars to fix it. My insurance told me it's my choice who I want to fix and that's what I did. Got who I wanted BUT DON’T PURCHASE FROM THIS CAR LOT. THEY FULL OF BS AND LIES.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

DECEPTIVE. DECEPTIVE. DECEPTIVE. These people will ruin your life if it means you driving off the lot with a car. Firstly, I am a first time car buyer, only shopping around, and this was the FIRST dealership I went to. (WRONG DECISION NUMBER 1). I went in there with a strong budget, not wanting a note over $400/month. However they told me it was only one car I could get there, a brand new 2018 Corolla in a bright red color that I never even picked out. Once they targeted this car they would stop at nothing to get me in that and only that. I wanted a used car, they said it was no way I could get any other car or color without my note going up. Mind you, the note was set to be $680 and there is no way I am paying that much for a car that I don't even like or want.

I talked to 4 different salesman explaining why I did not want the car and I was detained for 3 hours basically telling them it is no way I can get this car. I was told I would be worthless in GA without a car. They even waited until the last few No's to send out an ** to "relate" to me after talking to 4 other ** people and that was the worst thing they could have ever done. He made it seem like he was the head boss, which I easily confirmed he was not. Not only did this man not listen or care about anything I was saying, he told me I wasted all their time and that I basically need to pay the original salesman for his time. Now you will not guilt trip or make me feel like trash to get me into a car. I honestly only spent about 30-45 minutes of actual face to face conversation, all the other time was them going back and huddling up and thinking of the next scheme they are hitting me with.

When I test drove the first car (that I didn't get to pick out) this man had me walking in circles in the cold because he didn't know where it was at, and when we found the car next to the dumpster, he didn't even know how to back it out, I honestly had to look away because I was scared he would hit something. The last and biggest thing that killed me is that after all those hours of stagnancy, they wait until the last minute to all of a sudden find the perfect car, a souped up Camry, way better than the original car, in a better car, and in my price range. At that point it is an absolute no. They are so deceptive and you will not finesse me into getting into a contract with a team of liars, and I pray that none of you all will make that fatal decision ever. DON'T GO HERE. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. WATCH CAR DOGS ON NETFLIX. THEY USE EVERY TRICK FROM THE BOOK.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I took my 2015 Toyota RAV 4, which I purchased from Toyota of McDonough, in for a tire repair and was told the puncture was on the side and could not be repaired. They would sell me two tires and a front end alignment for close to $400.00 and could get the work done the following day. I said, "not so fast" as I needed to think about it since it was a very slow leak and we were leaving for an extended vacation. As I went to take the work receipt, the service person told me that he needed to hang onto it and wouldn't let me have it. Upon return from vacation, I took my car to a local garage to have nitrogen put in the tires. They recommended that their service staff look at it. As a result, they found the only puncture of the tire to be about 1/3rd of the distance in on the tread and said it was an easy fix. That was two weeks ago and the tire light has not come on. $27.00 or close to $400.00 -- which would you rather pay? We'll never go back.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Do not purchase a new car from Toyota of McDonough! A price was agreed on for the purchase of the car, monthly payments, and trade in amount on car I was trading in! Well come to find out they jacked the price of the car up with saying anything and extended the amount of time I would pay on the car so monthly payments would stay the same! 10 year extended warranty was added without my consent, charged me twice for the LoJack service, and wasn't given the full amount for my trade in, and added a $2,100 charge for the car being unique! When it was brought to their attention they wanted to throw it back at us like we agreed on all those things and we did not and that there was nothing they could do to change it back and get my monthly payments reduced by taking off all the extra they thought was okay to add!! They are liars and will screw you and not even blink an eye as they do it!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Let me tell you about the "Amazing" Multi-point inspection service at Toyota of McDonough. I've been there 2-3 times since it had my vehicle to get oil changes and their opinion on maintenance. This morning I had an appointment with NTB where they informed me there's something I may want to take a look at. My Lugnuts (which are hollow and you can see straight through to the threading) were only holding onto the studs by 1-2 threads EACH because the bolts were too short. To give you an example of what this means, hitting a curb, anything hitting the front wheels, ANYTHING could have snapped the entire wheel right off of the truck.

So Toyota, I don't know what your "multi-point inspection" entails, but IF your service manager ACTUALLY calls me back... I expect a VERY good reason on why your "qualified" technicians couldn't take the time to simply LOOK at what holds the wheels on for two seconds to tell me my entire family could die. Reminder: You don't have to do Anything to see this other than look. No unbolting, no taking the wheel off... Nothing. In fact, to check brake and tire on this form you pass right by this, and not 1... not 2... ALL 24 were like this.

So, in summary. Toyota of McDonough... NO. I don't care what you offer, I don't care what specials you're having. The answer is NO, and screw you. You obviously didn't care enough about me and my family to give me extremely important information I needed to keep my family safe. Good luck to you in the future and I hope bringing this into the light helps another family stay safe.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I purchase a 2015 Kia Sorento on March 10, 2017, I just pull a Carfax report on July 27, 2017. Well to my dismayed this vehicle was rear ended on June 19, 2016. The dealership never showed me the Carfax. So I get the phone that day (July 27, 2017), ask to speak to the salesman, he wasn't in. Ask for a manager. He gets on the phone I explain the problem, he told me that he would call me back the next day (July 28) at 10:30am. Well he did not so I call again and receive the same answer will call back. I'm still waiting. This dealership is very deceptive. Will I shop for a car from place again no way!!!

Original review: July 12, 2017

Salesperson Erin and I agreed on one price. Then behind my back increased that price and extended the length of the loan so that my monthly payment would be the same. Adding insult to injury, finance guy, Jeff, added a warranty to my contract to the tune of $2000.00, which I stated clearly more than once that I didn't want. When I realized what happened I complained to the business manager. Not only did I not get an apology, he actually defended these guys. Asking me if that was my signature, etc. This is my 4th car purchased from them. I expect that if we came to an agreement, that's what is in the contract. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!

Original review: July 5, 2017

I would NOT recommend purchasing a vehicle from Toyota of McDonough. My sales rep Aaron made many promises to get the car sold to me but did not follow through on any of them. He had a sour attitude as did the rest of the staff and by the end of my experience, they made myself and my family very uncomfortable. They were rude, dishonest, and pushy.

I put $1000 down on the vehicle and instead of applying that $1000 towards the cost of the vehicle they added on gap insurance which I stated SEVERAL times that I DID NOT WANT OR NEED and used my down payment to pay for it instead of applying it to the cost of my vehicle. And they did not tell me this. They just did it without asking. I bought a brand new 2017 Toyota Corolla which didn't even have car mats in it when I drove it off the lot. Which are almost $200! When I called Aaron back to tell him this, he said he would call me back and never did. I will NEVER buy another vehicle from this dealership and anyone who chooses to visit this location, be prepared to pay very close attention to what they say to you and how they say it to make sure you're not being deceived. The customer service was the worst part of this experience. I would highly recommend that you go somewhere else to purchase your vehicle.

Original review: June 8, 2017

Purchased a vehicle from them and they were deceitful from the start. Poor customer follow up and not knowledgeable about parts and services that they offer in order to make the sale. Will promise you anything to get you to purchase a vehicle. Get everything in writing because they will claim that is not what they told you. Do not trust anyone employed there. Unfortunately, I discovered after the sale. Definitely tarnished my opinion of Toyota.

Toyota of McDonough Company Information