4.9/5 (236 ratings)

About Toco Warranty

Easy, Affordable, and Stress-free: That's the Toco promise! At Toco, we believe that keeping our customers on the road keeps us in business. That is why customer satisfaction drives all of our decisions and actions. Transparency and accountability are cornerstones to not only earning your business but keeping your trust.

Pros

• Use any repair facility
  • Month-to-month payment plan
  • Coverage can go to 225k miles

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
  • Limited exclusionary coverage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Top Toco Warranty Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. … The peace of mind afforded to me ...

Verified

I called to inquire about my TOCO warranty coverage. Representative Marco A. assisted me and made sure I received assistance with getting my car repaired. He was kind, friendly an...

What is Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider that offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle to protect your finances if you have a breakdown. To sign up for Toco Warranty’s services, visit its website and fill out the online interest form, and Toco will provide you with a personalized quote.

With Toco, there are no long-term contracts or commitments, but you may have to pay a fee to cancel your service. You can use any licensed mechanic with Toco.

Toco Warranty coverage

Before signing up for Toco Warranty coverage, it’s important to understand what repairs Toco Warranty does and does not cover. Toco Warranty plans typically only offer coverage for specific parts of each system in your car. You can work with a Toco representative to find out the specific details of what’s covered in each system.

Toco Warranty offers three coverage options, listed below:

• The Blue plan is designed for cars from 2000 or newer that have between 100,000 to 175,000 miles.
  • The Yellow plan is designed for cars from 2011 or newer that have between 60,000 to 100,000 miles.
  • The Orange plan is designed for cars from 2016 or newer that have up to 60,000 miles.

As with many vehicle service contract providers, newer cars are eligible for more comprehensive coverage. Visit Toco’s website to find out which coverage option fits your budget and vehicle.

Toco Warranty cost

Toco Warranty’s monthly prices vary based on your car’s age and mileage. To get an accurate estimate of your monthly coverage cost, visit Toco’s website and fill out the online interest form. You’ll need specific information about your vehicle, including:

• The make
  • The model
  • The year
  • The current mileage

After providing this information, you receive an accurate quote of your monthly payment.

Toco Warranty FAQ

Is Toco Warranty legit?
Toco Warranty’s services are legit and can be helpful to protect yourself financially against expensive vehicle breakdowns.
Who owns Toco Warranty?
Toco Warranty is owned by the Toco Warranty Corp., which is located in West Hills, California.
Can I cancel my Toco Warranty?
Yes, you can cancel your Toco Warranty plan, but you may have to pay a cancellation fee.
Where is Toco Warranty available?
Toco’s services are available in 47 states. The company’s services are not available in Alaska, Missouri and Washington. Toco Warranty offers mechanical breakdown insurance in California.

Is Toco Warranty legit?

With coverage of various car systems and three different plans to choose from, Toco Warranty is a good company. The company does not require you to use mechanics within a network, so you can decide where your vehicle is serviced. We recommend its services for vehicle owners searching for a comprehensive vehicle service contract with no down payment.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: June 15, 2021

I would like to give Ms. ** 5 plus ⭐️’s!!! When I say she went above and beyond it’s really an understatement. Holly LISTENED, and not only did she listen she was very thorough in her search! Since Holly did those 2 things she located ALL pertinent information that clearly matched what I’ve been telling all past reps! Holly was able to keep me as a satisfied customer. If you can see any other notes I was done with Toco!! So keep Holly or she’s going to Hollywood???? Thanks again Holly!!!

Toco Warranty response

What a fun and wonderful review to read. We are so happy to have you in the Toco family and we look forward to making sure that every experience is five stars! We appreciate the opportunity to serve. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2021

Mattew was very pleasant and patient going over in detail with me on the coverage and telling me the plan bumper to bumper like a dealership. Also you have very good ratings with BBB and I also go month to month without being committed to this plan.

Toco Warranty response
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and joining the Toco family!
    You are in the highest level of care on the market, the Orange Plan, which is a mirror of the manufacturer's warranty. You are absolutely set up for success. While we don't use the words bumper to bumper so that we can avoid any subjective terminology or misinterpretation of the contract (we don't want anyone thinking that we cover their bumpers), we are excited to know that you are lined up as best as you possibly could be. Please make sure to log into the Customer Portal to download your contract.
    If you have any questions or need any assistance, we are absolutely here to help.

Thank you for your review, your business, and your trust. Welcome aboard!

Original review: April 30, 2021

I want to be clear from the beginning, I am a new customer in the "waiting period" still, and have had no experience with warranty coverage nor filed a claim yet. This review and rating pertains specifically to the support I have received with regards to the sales support. Daurie B. was my rep. and was able to answer all of my questions, apply my applicable discounts, flexible in offering options, and made clear the mission statement of the company, their relationship to the "provider" (administrator of the warranty), the included and excluded parts and components, and was personable and helpful.

I've not bought an extended warranty from a 3rd party in the past, over the last 10+ vehicles I've owned in just as many (or slightly more) years. The reason I chose to go with Toco was after doing research on their BBB profile looking into their complaints (relatively small given the size of the contracts in existence), their positive ratings with Consumer Affairs, and with their upfront ability to communicate everything without surprises/gimmicks.

I feel that their mission is clear and their representative (in this case singular, though I'm sure others may be as well) conveys that mission. As I stated on the phone, Toco is selling peace of mind really, chances are I won't end up using the warranty service. If I do, I hope that process will be just as pleasant as I intend to maintain my vehicle and wish to drive it for years to come.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your enrollment experience and providing so many specifics. We hope that you never have to deal with an unexpected breakdown, but if you do, Toco's got your back.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Was very informative and very helpful. Was understanding when I was asking questions about policy and help with discount offer. Just was friendly. Would deal with Matthew again. The part didn't like was asking same questions over again but I know overall a good job.

Toco Warranty response
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We know that it may feel monotonous to get the same question twice. We've felt that it can be an annoyance for our customers and our agents. However, we have found that asking twice has reduced customer issues at the time of a claim, improved the overall experience, and reduced denied claims. Using the "measure twice, cut once" approach helps us set customers up for success in the long run and ensures that everyone involved has similar expectations and successful experiences.

Thank you for allowing us your time, your business, and your trust. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage for years to come.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I have been with this Toco Company for almost 3 years and I am really pleased how they help their customers in claims, and helping us to understand our contracts with them, they have good roadside with the vehicles they protect and it is 24/7 help with their representatives! I began a new contract with them for another 3 years, because how they are with me. This is why I gave them the rating that I gave and may our GOOD LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST MY FATHER AND KING bless you all!!!!

Toco Warranty response

Bless you! We appreciate your continued patronage and we are honored to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. Thank you for being a part of the Toco family.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Getting my quote from my representative on the phone was awesome. She was highly knowledgeable understanding patient experience kind and answer every question that I asked in a timely manner and I was very pleased with her..Based on her response to my question and concerns I was happy to purchase a warranty with Toco Warranty again..job well done selling me my warranty.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome to the Toco family! We are excited to have you aboard and we look forward to working with you each step along the way. Our goal is to be accurate and efficient with your time and your needs. We appreciate the opportunity to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Kind, friendly experience. Thank you Toco. She gave me all the information. She was supposed to be calling me back and she did. Very helpful. Set me up so smooth. She helped. Was very great. Did so good help so much.

Toco Warranty response

At Toco, we stick by our word. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve. We look forward to impressing you on every call. Thanks for allowing us to be your trusted repair coverage.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Very kind person, helpful, 5 stars. Would appreciate great that she be promoted based off the way I was treated. THANK YOU. Please have supervisor write something nice in this rep employment file. Please have a manager call me. Thank you she provided excellent.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your kind words.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Nichole answered all my questions and made me feel at ease with my decision to use TOCO. I now hope my warranty coverage experience will be just as described to me. I believe that it will based on my conversation with Nichole.

Andy

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and thank you for becoming a part of the Toco family.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Wendy was wonderful. Very helpful and pleasant to work with. She answered all of my questions, helped me update my account with online access and also notified me of upcoming enhancements to my current policy. It was a very easy transaction.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice feedback. We are happy to serve and look forward to being here for you when you need us. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Toco Warranty Company Information