4.9/5 (465 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Toco Warranty

Easy, Affordable, and Stress-free: That's the Toco promise! At Toco, we believe that keeping our customers on the road keeps us in business. That is why customer satisfaction drives all of our decisions and actions. Transparency and accountability are cornerstones to not only earning your business but keeping your trust.

Pros

• Use any repair facility
  • Month-to-month payment plan
  • Coverage can go to 225k miles

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
  • Limited exclusionary coverage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Top Toco Warranty Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. … The peace of mind afforded to me ...

Verified

I called to inquire about my TOCO warranty coverage. Representative Marco A. assisted me and made sure I received assistance with getting my car repaired. He was kind, friendly an...

What is Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider that offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle to protect your finances if you have a breakdown. To sign up for Toco Warranty’s services, visit its website and fill out the online interest form, and Toco will provide you with a personalized quote.

With Toco, there are no long-term contracts or commitments, but you may have to pay a fee to cancel your service. You can use any licensed mechanic with Toco.

Toco Warranty coverage

Before signing up for Toco Warranty coverage, it’s important to understand what repairs Toco Warranty does and does not cover. Toco Warranty plans typically only offer coverage for specific parts of each system in your car. You can work with a Toco representative to find out the specific details of what’s covered in each system.

Toco Warranty offers three coverage options, listed below:

• The Blue plan is designed for cars from 2000 or newer that have between 100,000 to 175,000 miles.
  • The Yellow plan is designed for cars from 2011 or newer that have between 60,000 to 100,000 miles.
  • The Orange plan is designed for cars from 2016 or newer that have up to 60,000 miles.

As with many vehicle service contract providers, newer cars are eligible for more comprehensive coverage. Visit Toco’s website to find out which coverage option fits your budget and vehicle.

Toco Warranty cost

Toco Warranty’s monthly prices vary based on your car’s age and mileage. To get an accurate estimate of your monthly coverage cost, visit Toco’s website and fill out the online interest form. You’ll need specific information about your vehicle, including:

• The make
  • The model
  • The year
  • The current mileage

After providing this information, you receive an accurate quote of your monthly payment.

Toco Warranty FAQ

Is Toco Warranty legit?
Toco Warranty’s services are legit and can be helpful to protect yourself financially against expensive vehicle breakdowns.
Who owns Toco Warranty?
Toco Warranty is owned by the Toco Warranty Corp., which is located in West Hills, California.
Can I cancel my Toco Warranty?
Yes, you can cancel your Toco Warranty plan, but you may have to pay a cancellation fee.
Where is Toco Warranty available?
Toco’s services are available in 47 states. The company’s services are not available in Alaska, Missouri and Washington. Toco Warranty offers mechanical breakdown insurance in California.

Is Toco Warranty legit?

With coverage of various car systems and three different plans to choose from, Toco Warranty is a good company. The company does not require you to use mechanics within a network, so you can decide where your vehicle is serviced. We recommend its services for vehicle owners searching for a comprehensive vehicle service contract with no down payment.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: May 14, 2021

Mattew was very pleasant and patient going over in detail with me on the coverage and telling me the plan bumper to bumper like a dealership. Also you have very good ratings with BBB and I also go month to month without being committed to this plan.

Toco Warranty response
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and joining the Toco family!
You are in the highest level of care on the market, the Orange Plan, which is a mirror of the manufacturer's warranty. You are absolutely set up for success. While we don't use the words bumper to bumper so that we can avoid any subjective terminology or misinterpretation of the contract (we don't want anyone thinking that we cover their bumpers), we are excited to know that you are lined up as best as you possibly could be. Please make sure to log into the Customer Portal to download your contract.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, we are absolutely here to help.

Thank you for your review, your business, and your trust. Welcome aboard!

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2021

I want to be clear from the beginning, I am a new customer in the "waiting period" still, and have had no experience with warranty coverage nor filed a claim yet. This review and rating pertains specifically to the support I have received with regards to the sales support. Daurie B. was my rep. and was able to answer all of my questions, apply my applicable discounts, flexible in offering options, and made clear the mission statement of the company, their relationship to the "provider" (administrator of the warranty), the included and excluded parts and components, and was personable and helpful.

I've not bought an extended warranty from a 3rd party in the past, over the last 10+ vehicles I've owned in just as many (or slightly more) years. The reason I chose to go with Toco was after doing research on their BBB profile looking into their complaints (relatively small given the size of the contracts in existence), their positive ratings with Consumer Affairs, and with their upfront ability to communicate everything without surprises/gimmicks.

I feel that their mission is clear and their representative (in this case singular, though I'm sure others may be as well) conveys that mission. As I stated on the phone, Toco is selling peace of mind really, chances are I won't end up using the warranty service. If I do, I hope that process will be just as pleasant as I intend to maintain my vehicle and wish to drive it for years to come.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your enrollment experience and providing so many specifics. We hope that you never have to deal with an unexpected breakdown, but if you do, Toco's got your back.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

My experience was wonderful. I got the help I needed. You guys are AWESOME!??? Anytime I need extra time with my payment, y'all do everything in y'alls power to make it happen. Y'all are very understanding on folk's situation, and do everything in y'all power to satisfy the customers. Other companies try and get me as a client, but I tell them I'm happy with Toco and been with toco for some years. When they ask how much I pay a month, I tell them and they can't beat y'all price. I tell folks about y'all and will continue to and hope they join. It's needed for those unexpected breakdowns and the price is reasonable, just depends on the mileage. But overall, nice customer service always!

Toco Warranty response

Times are tough, but having Toco isn't. We are real people who understand that this is a trying time. Thank you for being such a great customer and for spreading the word and sharing the bird. We look forward to lining your pockets with referral bonuses. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust and look forward to continuing to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Nichole ** and Fred work with me in getting my car repaired and back to me in a timely manner and did it in such a professional way. Nicole was very informative and kept me knowledgeable about every step that was being made by Toco. I had a great experience with Toco even though my car was down for a few days but Nichole and her colleagues Fred made it a breeze. Thank you Toco for having knowledgeable and professional & informative people on your staff and please know I will be recommending Toco on all my social media and every one of the pages that I am a member on about your great services. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to review; feel free to leave a review on our FB page as well. Toco appreciates you taking the time to recommend us and is committed to making the experience a memorable one for you and anyone you send our way.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

The waiting period on the vehicle page was shown incorrectly as"60 days, 1000 miles". The view the contract page was shown correctly as "60 days, 500 miles". I called in and spoke with Aria who listened and followed my conversation through the different categories as shown above. She stated she would contact the proper department to have this resolved and call me back which she did. She then had me connect to my original email from you to review the correction. Aria was friendly, courteous, easy to understand, knowledgeable and efficient. Aria is a real asset to your company. I have only good things to say about your company, your program and all my contacts with your other employees including Sergio. In these uncertain times, this has become a rarity.. Thank you all very much. Marylyn

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Toco understands that every customer interaction is a chance to make a lasting impression, regardless of the reason for the call. We are glad that the situation got sorted out and look forward to being there for you down the road.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Holly was very helpful in going above and beyond in a very difficult situation with My BMW. And I thanks her And Toco for rectifying the situation. I have two vehicles with them now. When my next vehicle's warranty run out this is the company that I would use.

Toco Warranty response

Toco is pleased to hear of your positive outcome and we look forward to impressing you each step along our journey. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. We look forward to offering you an easy, affordable, and stress-free experience.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Wendy went above and beyond in helping me with my auto repair and she was courteous and very professional on making sure that all my needs were taken care of, and kept me informed through the entire situation. She deserves 5 stars and more. She was so caring and understanding through the entire process. Thank you Wendy for everything, you are truly a gem. GOD BLESS YOU. And again thank you.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We don't want anyone to have a breakdown, but we are there if you do. We appreciate you being a part of the Toco family and allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

Well first and foremost the representative who helped me with my coverage explained everything very well. I'm pleased to have chosen Toco as my warranty coverage. You guys rock. Thank you. I will definitely recommend you guys to family and friends.

Toco Warranty response

We appreciate your wonderful decision to allow Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. We are here if you need us (and even if you don't).

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Great. Awesome. 10+. I would refer family and friends to this company for warranty on their vehicle. Customer service was a 10+. I didn't have no question. She answers all the question I had on my mind for me. I thank you for low rates for my coverage on both of my vehicles.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for your recommendation and high score! We are excited to impress and serve. Have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

The agent who helped me was very Courteous and very thorough. Explained everything so that it was easy for me to understand plus offered me a great deal. Awesome customer service. The agent was very friendly, very knowledgeable about his product and offered me a great deal. I would recommend family and friends.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. We look forward to making sure that a breakdown doesn't break you down. We are here for you if you need us.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

My customer Representative Matthew was AWESOME. He was very patient and explained everything. He answered all my questions that I had. The price I was given was great for a bumper to bumper warranty. I have faith that things will go great.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for the kind review, we will make sure that Matthew's manager is aware. We are excited to have you in the nest and we look forward to impressing you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Matthew has an upbeat persona. He is polite gracious. Matthew is the top example of perfect service. Matthew described all the services rendered by Toco. He was patient & willing to any question. He could be a leader in this due to his professionalism. 10 star rating.

Toco Warranty response

Matthew is one of our leaders and he is a great person to have a part of the Toco team. We appreciate the time that you took to leave a nice review and we are excited to have you a part of the Toco family.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The women that helped me Dorie She is wonderful, very helpful and I'm happy with their pricing. Just about cover everything and it's easy to sign up. They help you do everything. I'm very happy with the offers. Will be referring friends.

Toco Warranty response

We look forward to speaking to your referrals and padding your pockets with referral bonuses. Thanks for joining the Toco family. We appreciate your review, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I had a very pleasant experience with signing up for the car warranty. Matthew explained everything great and had patience with me during my work hours. He also explained that I will get awards. I would refer people to this company very pleasant person.

Toco Warranty response

We are so glad to have you a part of the Toco family. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to impress each step along the way.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Applying was pleasant and easy. Service rep was polite and helpful. The coverage was explained very well and in detail. The extra perks which Toco offer are wonderful. I was surprised at how easy it was to get this coverage for both cars.

Toco Warranty response

We think that you are wonderful and we appreciate the opportunity to serve. Thanks for being a part of the Toco family!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Everything my agent did to help make this transaction was very Professional and with courtesy... She was very knowledgeable about everything thing I asked her about the warranty. I feel confident that I made a Great choice in choosing Toco.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and look forward to having you a part of the Toco family. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

The rep was wonderful. The phone great job. Very informative. Very informative. The rep was very patient, very knowledgeable And seem to be very professional. She also seemed change that to enjoy her job and have pride In the company.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review. We know that your time is valuable and we look forward to offering you prompt service should you need us. Thanks for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

My experience with Daurie was great. She explained in detail what is provided under the warranty I purchased and made sure I understood the different components of the contract before ending my call. I will definitely refer TOCO to family and friends. Thanks again.

Tanya

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Daurie. We forwarded your review to her and her manager so that she can get all of the praise she deserves. Thanks for joining the Toco family. We appreciate your review, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

Very easy to understand and very friendly. Took the time to explain what's covered. The only thing is he forgot to ask me if at the end of the verification process I'd I had Any questions. Luckily I didn't have Any questions since here explained everything thoroughly. Good job.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for the feedback; we will send it to the agent and manager to review. We always look to improve, so this constructive criticism is very useful. We appreciate the help, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I had a bad experience with my old warranty that expired so I looked for a better one and found Toco. They had all the right answers and and now I’m a proud customer. My car is now in good hands with Toco. Thanks.

Toco Warranty response

You are in great hands with Toco and we appreciate being your Trusted Repair Coverage. Our goal is to set you up for success each step along the way. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Agent Matthew was very pleasant and informative. He also was pleasant and curious., I will recommend your company to family and friends. As a senior citizen he took time to explain each question and was very patient when I didn't understand.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to providing you with lucrative referral bonuses.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

Very easy person to talk with. Had knowledge of insurance and process. Did not put pressure on me ro purchase insurance, but gave me the pros and cons for doing so. Having little knowledge of the insurance process I felt it was a positive experience.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for leaving a description of your enrollment process. High pressure doesn't fly with this Toucan, so we try to present the product and see if it's a fit. Luckily it was in this case. We appreciate your business, your review, and mostly your trust.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Still waiting on warranty information and I have not received an email in reference to $50 gift card. Nothing in email or spam. Have not received warranty information through email. Not have I received my $50 gift card.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for letting us know. We want to make sure that you have all of your information and we will have a supervisor reach out to assist. Our goal is to set you up for success each step along the way and we look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Hopefully everything they explained is accurate. Customer Service was great. No issues. Took less than 10 mins. I reserve my right to change my experience if I feel I was mislead on my contract or info they provided. Hopefully I won't need to use contract but just in case.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review. We are excited to offer you an efficient experience. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Daurie was awesome. Not pushy at all but very well versed in what the policy offered and I truly believe I got a great deal and now have a sense of assurance driving my Lexus! Was also gonna get a policy on my GF car but she is covered up to 100k but I’m sure we will use this service again in the future.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome to the Toco family. We are excited to have you aboard and we look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 22, 2021

My experience was uplifting to the point my server being elegant in listening to my problem. My old car warranty easy pay plan was not difficult in administering, but only good when it was not shut down for 2 to 4 weeks or when customer service kept me on hold for hours or customer service stating that there is no account registered by me.

Toco Warranty response

Listening to our customers is how we became the highest-rated provider for vehicle service contracts. We look forward to always being here for you and look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 21, 2021

The representative was very nice and took care of my reason for calling very quickly and thoroughly. The representative was very knowledgeable and very friendly and made sure to take care of my reasons for the call. I will definitely recommend Toco to my friends and family moving forward. Thanks again for doing what you do.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We take pride in setting customers up for success each step along the way and we look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Worked very well with me and answered questions. She was pleasant and funny. She did rush me and explained everything. Thank her very much for her assistance and she assisted me with locating a friend to a give a discount for referring a friend.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We know that there is a lot of information to digest on an enrollment call, so it is great to hear that your agent really took their time to help make the program easy to understand. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 13, 2021

The service and courtesy were top notch. I highly recommend. Everyone I spoke to went over in detail all things related to the warranty. It be very clear and very quickly that I was speaking with a highly positive company.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review. Our goal is to set you up for success each step along the way. We look forward to impressing you. Thanks for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 6, 2021

She was excellent. She made sure I received and understood all the information that she had given. She also saved me 40+ dollars from my previous policy with a different company, because of her I will refer this company to my friends and family!

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for the lovely review. Toco looks forward to saving you all the money we can. Thank you for allowing us to serve and thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Toco Warranty Company Information