Find a Car Brands partner

out of business
 3.9/5 (1900 ratings)
Find a Car Brands partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Saturn

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Saturn Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saturn?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saturn?

Original review: June 15, 2018

Because I feed the community I need an SUV that was reasonably good on gas and had great recommendation. I love a smooth riding car that has plenty of room. The features on this Saturn Vue are very basic. It is very important to me not to be distracted while driving. It has been a great Driving Experience. It also is good on gas. I have driven quite a few miles with no problems and it is very important to me to have a lot of room to deliver food. I also like the radio and how it is easy to find. The maintenance on this car is very easy even I can do what needs to be done my radio stations and change the time on the clock. The air conditioner features are also easy to maneuver.

Original review: June 13, 2018

It's one of the best we have ever had. We could not be happier with this vehicle. We got it at a reasonable price. It's very dependable and runs great. Third row is a great option to have. Body is in awesome shape and drives awesome. Seats 7 and it's comfy for long or short trips. Like dependability, back heating is great. It has drink holders everywhere. It's just amazing. We love it. It has awesome storage space. Only thing is the headlight drops that could be better could come w/ storage containers for the back.

Original review: May 9, 2018

This 2006 Saturn Vue has been comfortable, invaluable and now has 261,000 miles. Original owner and only now is it about time to trade it in.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I have a 2008 Saturn Aura XR with 62,000 mile and on two occasions when putting it in Drive and attempting to go somewhere the TRANSMISSION WILL NOT SHIFT OUT OF LOW GEAR. Dealership was closed when this happened. That was when Hurricane Irma was approaching Florida... When we did attempt to take to dealership a week later, we started the car put it in Drive again and it shifted just fine. The problem appeared to have disappeared. Today, we attempted to drive to the grocery store and it did this again... Even though it was in drive and it would not shift out of low gear... Has anyone else had this problem? And, what did it take to correct it? Thank you.

Original review: June 1, 2017

Please beware if you have a Saturn ION from 2004 to 2007 and your steering is making a funny noise. Please go and check it out because it's a death trap you will be driving down the street and your car steering will just break off without a warning. It happened with my 2004 Saturn ION and my wife have a 2007 Saturn ION with the same problem that caused us to go and new cars for both of us. Saturn ION is the worst car to have. Almost lost my life.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I had a wreck in my Saturn and went through the Feinberg resolution and was told that I would receive nothing for my accident. I have tried to contact Chevrolet several times and always get the runaround. They came out to my car and did a Bosch crash data retrieval and told me they're sorry they don't know how to read it. I can get no help from them. Please help.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I started smelling gas in my 2006 Saturn Ion in October of 2016 and took into a local service center to have it checked. They informed me that it was the fuel pump and it needed to be replaced right away. Well in my mind all I was thinking is my car could catch on fire so I agreed and they did the repairs on 11/11/2016 to the tune of $437.79. Later I find out that this was a special coverage recall and that my local dealer would have did the job at no cost to me. I called customer care and explained that I felt like this was an emergency and was not thinking about my local dealership which is 20 miles away. She gave me a case # and told me to get a reimbursement form from dealership and submit the papers and surely they could do something.

Well I sent paperwork off in January 2017 and now in March since I have not heard anything I decided to contact them. They informed me that my claim was denied and that my vehicle still has the coverage so if it happens again take it to the dealership. I told her how upset I was and this was awful that I am out off pocket for something that was their fault. My car is 11 years old with 104,050 miles on it and the cap for the coverage is I think 150,000 miles. I would hope that a fuel pump would last longer than a few thousand miles. I have had nothing but problem with this car from the moment I bought it and I agree with everyone else about never owning another GM!!

Original review: March 7, 2017

My 2005 Saturn Ion won't start. There is no problem with my car. It has new battery, starter, alternator. It drove just fine the night before. It snowed then in the morning it won't start. The engine lights come on and the radio and inside light but the engine won't click or make a sound of any kind. It's just not right for them to make cars with such horrible defects.

I actual have had another bad experience with this car. I came out of Walmart and opened my car and started it. Was about to drive off when I realized it wasn't my car but instead the one next to it. I got out so fast. Embarrassed I called Saturn to complain and was told that it's rare but happens. Don't worry because it probably was made at the same facility but rare chance to meet up again. I didn't think too hard on it and drove off. Saturn should be sued for the problems their cars have created for us. I now have a car that doesn't run and when called in to complain was told to contact BBB and leave complaint in which I did. I was also informed Saturn no longer makes cars and that complaints don't hurt GM as they don't affect them. We should start a lawsuit.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I purchased a new Saturn Ion for my daughter. It has always had issues - 2 or 3 ignition switches, 2 or 3 power steering motors, 2 or 3 fuel pumps, bad gas mileage, clunking front end. Too many parts replaced to count 3 or 4 parts stores in town. They know me by name and I don't even have to tell them the make of the car. This thing is a wreck. Only two good things I don't have to wash it. It's not worth the money to clean it up. And I can go to Wal-mart without worrying about somebody stealing it or running into it. Last car for me from GM and I remind my kids to not buy one either.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

The car runs great and gives me no problems. What more can you ask of a vehicle? It's a 2004 Saturn Vue and it starts and runs every time I ask it to. Great on gas and never stalls out.

Saturn Company Information