3.30/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Saturn Reviews

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

My experience is really bad and I hope that, by writing this review, I would be able to refrain people from buying at SATURN. I wanted to buy a new fridge and the old one to be picked up by SATURN (which is mandatory for law). I did my order by the customer service to be sure that every detail would have been clear and I did explicitly said while ordering that I would have liked the old fridge to be picked up.

Eventually I received a confirmation of my order without that specification. For this reason, I called many times to change the order and although the people from the customer service promised me that they would have changed the order, they did not. So at the end I receive the new fridge but the old one hasn't been picked up. Now I am sure that it was a strategy from the beginning not to specify my wish and also what they did afterwards. I think the employees form the customer service are thought to do so. For this reason I won't ever buy at SATURN. I will also dissuade people. Really bad experience!!!!

Original review: June 24, 2018

I love this Saturn, she's 2008 Saturn Aura. It's American-made, it has a nice roomy interior, the colors are beautiful neutral, the truck space is wonderful and there are certain aspects about it like cruise control and sunroof. This is a wonderful car. It has all the things that you need including air conditioning, Heat, great radio comfortable seats, cruise control, large back seat, large trunk, it's well-made and easily maintained. It gets decent gas mileage and I've driven it for over a hundred twenty thousand miles and we're still going strong. But the driver's seat is hard to get just ride in terms of distance from the gas pedal and distance from the steering wheel so that you're not up on the wheel but you have some ability to be somewhat back, the rear view mirror never seems to quite be where it needs to be, and it doesn't always have the most energetic get-up-and-go of any car I've ever owned.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2018

It's one of the best we have ever had. We could not be happier with this vehicle. We got it at a reasonable price. It's very dependable and runs great. Third row is a great option to have. Body is in awesome shape and drives awesome. Seats 7 and it's comfy for long or short trips. Like dependability, back heating is great. It has drink holders everywhere. It's just amazing. We love it. It has awesome storage space. Only thing is the headlight drops that could be better could come w/ storage containers for the back.

Original review: June 22, 2018

When we went out looking for a car we wanted it be spacious but not too big. Comfortable but not overpriced. Reliable and able to be a commuter vehicle we could depend on for a good amount of years. Saturn Aura is good reliable family sedan car that is ready to take commuter miles and still be gas efficient, it's a vehicle that only gives problems when it's in need of major repairs. But one of the things most frustrating about the car is no paper repair manual and what there is electronic which when you are a true mechanic is not always possible to handle, I would love a repair manual in Spanish paper bound so my husband can make as many repairs as needed.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I bought my Saturn Aura from a used dealership and couldn't have been happier with my choice. I've had it for 3 years, just replaced the starter for the first time, gas is wonderful, smooth ride, wonderful seat warmers!!!! I absolutely love my car. The seats are that comfortable so it is great for long trips. I have lower back pain and have absolutely no problems with seats at all. I love the seat warmers, they heat up fairly quickly and it's not just the seat it is the back as well. Super cozy for when it is cold outside. So the car sits kind of low and I'm short so seeing over the dashboard can be an issue however not in this car, with the electric seat settings I can sit all the way up height wise and it brings me in closer so I can reach the pedals at the same time. I can even angle the seat some for my comfort. Several settings easy to adjust to what you like.

The sunroof is absolutely amazing! I haven't had any issues with leaks or mechanical. It is so wonderful to have the sunroof open and the windows down on a summers day. Gas mileage is pretty great too, it usually takes about 25-30 to fill up when gas is 2.25 The leather seats are genuine and very smooth. Feels and looks very high end. Very big windshield with huge view! I like to see out across a big windshield and boy this car is full view thankfully! I have owned it for 3 years now. The only thing that could improve would be to bring the car back and add back massagers to the seats. The plastic covers on the inside break off real easily too. Other than that like the old saying is what's not broke don't fix it and why should you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saturn?

Original review: June 17, 2018

Saturn Ion is a compact car with less miles than the others and it was cheaper than the other models I was looking at and it's good on gas and the air conditioner works great for the money I paid for it. It has new tires and a big trunk which will help me a lot when buying for the grandkids. Good car for $600. It looks good and it drives like a new car and I like the color of the car. But needs an oil pump and windshield wipers. The cluster is in the middle of the dash which is strange and hard to get used to. Dislike the shape of the car, the driver side window will not let down and the car can only be unlocked from the passenger side.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I chose this Saturn Ion due to cost and availability at the time. I was not familiar this brand of vehicle before purchasing. But the size of the car and the cost was what I needed. Plus the vehicle was very good on gas mileage. But I did not like the car. Disliked the battery compartment in the trunk. I did not like that most of the parts where cheap plastic that wasn't durable. And I ended up having a lot of problems with the wiring system and also the headlights. As soon as I would replace the bulbs, within a few days they would stop working on the passenger side.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Because I feed the community I need an SUV that was reasonably good on gas and had great recommendation. I love a smooth riding car that has plenty of room. The features on this Saturn Vue are very basic. It is very important to me not to be distracted while driving. It has been a great Driving Experience. It also is good on gas. I have driven quite a few miles with no problems and it is very important to me to have a lot of room to deliver food. I also like the radio and how it is easy to find. The maintenance on this car is very easy even I can do what needs to be done my radio stations and change the time on the clock. The air conditioner features are also easy to maneuver.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Small and compact with only so many people could get in. But it carries food in a very tight space to where the groceries will not spill or fall over. Good the features, the graphics are outstanding and it's a very reliable vehicle and supportive for my needs as well. But to add some of the fluid, you actually physically have to lift up the car. Also, the repairs on the vehicle can get expensive if you're not sure where to get them from.

Original review: May 9, 2018

This 2006 Saturn Vue has been comfortable, invaluable and now has 261,000 miles. Original owner and only now is it about time to trade it in.

Saturn Company Information