Find a Car Dealerships partner

Davie, FL

1.0/5 (21 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Rick Case Honda

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Rick Case Honda Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rick Case Honda?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rick Case Honda?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2011

I needed to replace a defective battery which states on it has a 100-month warranty. Yet, Rick Case Honda told me I had to purchase a new battery. This battery was just replaced in December of 2009.

Original review: June 3, 2011

In February 2010, I purchased a 2007 Acura TSX from Rick Case Honda. Since it was a pre-owned car I purchased the extended warranty. This past May the Acura warranty ran out, and I had to relay on the Coastguard warranty that I had purchased from Rick Case to fix an electrical issue. I called and spoke to a "service advisor," described the electrical problem and they made an appointment for me on a Saturday at 10 am. I drive 32 miles and bring the car in, only be told that they will not work on the car because they will not be able to get warranty authorization from Coastguard after 12 pm on Saturdays. Please come back on Monday.

I bring the car back on Monday and the first they say is that, "Oh! This is an Acura, our guys don't know how to work on these cars." So they keep the car till Tuesday evening to chase down the electrical short. Tuesday evening I get the car back everything looks ok other than they having left the inside dirtier than when I brought it in and with a bunch of blown fuses left in my center cup holder, and the fuse pulling tool was taken out from under the hood and left in the dashport. I drive off home, and the next day I notice that I get no signal on any radio stations. They had forgotten to reconnect the antenna to the radio, so I had to make another trip out to them.

I take the car back for a 3rd time. Now I have driven a 120-mile round trip more than I should have. They offer a free oil service but since I live 30-plus miles away I say that is ok, but it would be nice if you guys would top off my gas tank since you had me drive 120 mile due to your lack on attention to detail. The service manager replies to me that he is out of gas. They own a gas station right next to the service center and people are using it right in front of us, and were talking about $20 worth of gas to top it off. OK, so I say nothing and let it pass.

Next before I leave I check everything in car just in case something else was missed. Now I notice the cup holder door in the center console is broken. It was not like this when I drove it in. First I gave the car to them with the door closed, when they gave it back to me the door was open. I showed it to the service manager Jim. He agreed the door was broken, takes the car back in the shop, 20 minutes later he comes back and says his mechanic never touched the door, so I guess the door just happened to open itself. To top things off when they brought my car back the guy behind the wheel drove like he was in a car race speeding around a corner, cut in front of a moving car, and almost caused an accident. Consequences for taking my car to Rick Case Honda for service: one Saturday morning completely wasted, 120-plus miles driven due to their lack of detail, and one broken cup holder door.

Rick Case Honda Company Information