Norm Reeves Honda

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was in there yesterday ready to buy my new 2016 Honda Accord, but I experience the worst customer service ever. I came in yesterday at 10:45 am to meet with Mike **. I had received many offers from different Honda dealerships, but since I used to work with Ted, the finance manager, I decided to do business with Norm Reeves HB. Mike was able to give me a good deal, but he said the car that I wanted was at another lot and he can bring it here for me at no cost. I was happy and continue our paper work. At 12 noon, Mike said the Honda Accord was on its way and it would be wash and detailed for me. I said ok that is great. At 12:30 pm, I started my finance papers with Ted, down $5000 Cash, and we finish at 1:20 pm. I was told I was all set, and the car will be on the red carpet shortly for me.

I waited in the lobby until 2 pm, but came out and ask Mike what is taking so long. Mike said the car is still on it ways, and that I would have to talk to Joey to find out further details, and that he can't help me. I thought the car was on its way already at 12 noon; it's already 2 pm. For the next hour and a half, I walked by and forth from the break room to ask Mike about the whereabouts of my car. Mike said he does not know, and to ask Joey. Joey apologized and said he will keep calling the driver to see where it is at. At 3:40 pm, my car finally arrive. Almost 4 hours later from the time Mike said it has already left and was supposed to be on its way.

Joey brought the car up to me, and there were damages all over the car. 6 scratch marks and 1 dent. What initially was supposed to be 8 miles on the car turned out to be now 42 miles. As well, to make matters worse, the car was not even mine. The VIN# was not the same one as the one that I was supposed to buy. Mike then said he can fix it up for me if I bring it back the next day.

Let me remind you, I came in at 10:45 am. The car was supposed to be on its way at 12 noon. I finish all my paperwork at 1:20 pm. The car finally arrived at 3:40 pm. It was damaged and not even the right car. Mike then tries to sell me a damaged car that is not even the one recorded on paper, and tells me to bring it back out of my own busy schedule to fix it. I told Mike I want to cancel because I do not want this damaged car. I then ask if I can have a courtesy car to take me home, and Mike said no there is no one available. I had to ask my family to drive 25 mins there to pick me up.

Mike ** is the worst example of customer service. Overall, I have never experience such bad customer experience in my whole life. Last year I bought a 2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE and was out with my new SUV in one hour. Here at Norm Reeves, I was there for 5 hours and received a damaged car that was not even mine. I cancel my purchase and will not be doing business with Norm Reeves Huntington Beach ever again. My family and friends will not be going here as well.

This place either has to terminate some of the employees or shutdown the store itself. ** (a.k.a Tony) Internet Sales person, is the biggest liar and pretender, who agrees for the deal initially and asks to meet personally, then says "how come it's possible, no, sorry" when you meet him directly. Not just once, he played with me twice and made me to overpay after 7 hours of wait time approximately during each individual visits.

Anthony from parts department is one of the rudest fellow who doesn't even think what he is speaking, but just follow his company's rule book irrespective of the customer likes or dislikes. 0% courtesy on customers. Money eaters. No respect to customers. Bunch of liars. For future buyers, its really a wrong decision to have expectations when you want to buy a car here, instead of just paying what they ask. Even if you pay what they ask, still you wouldn't get complete satisfactory service from them once you sign to buy the car and get out of the store.

June 12, 2016 - we had been prior customers at Norm and decided to return and upgrade our 2010 Honda Odyssey. Should have made not of the poor attention received upon arrival. Was viewing vehicles for more than an hour and not one sales person assisted. I did select a vehicle of my liking and walked to the reception to request a sales man to assist. Because of the time spent trying to figure much of the vehicles descriptions myself. I had to return the next day to finish the closing process. Price and negotiations were settled just to return and provide all closing personal information to financials.

We returned next morning on appointment and our prior salesman was not at work. They assigned Joe to assist us. He was attentive and politely informed us that there had been no settled price, no record of any information taken and that we would have to negotiate this vehicle price again. He apologized and we proceeded to mix numbers. We closed the deal, commonly settled and proceeded to finance. My husband signed all required forms. Purchased extended guarantee and insurance. Got handed our new 2014 Pilot keys and exchange our mini van.

Tuesday morning my husband received a harassing call from the salesman JOE. He accused him of giving him a bad review online which never happened, states that he has a family to support and this would take his commission away. Asked my husband why he took the vehicle from the dealership with out his authorization also (note we had two infant girl with us) and handed our mini van keys to him. He used foul language during this call and after my husband address that his tone was not professional and he should recall the correct people he was addressing, apologized and began to comment that he was under stress from his supervisors because apparently a vehicle was taken from the dealer a day after we were there and records showed he checked out the keys.

It has been over a month now and we are receiving letters and call from Credit Financial informing us that we never closed that car deal or got approved by their finance department for the purchase of our vehicle. They are requesting forms to sign and complete. Requesting required membership to the some Zoo?? How is it possible for a dealership of this magnitude is making us go through all this ridiculous scenes? How do you take a customer's information, trade in vehicle and contact them a month later to inform them that they walked out without a bank-approved finances vehicle.

No one has any idea what happened. And we are not sure how this will end but needed to share this very unpleasant situation which Norms Reeves Honda in Cerritos is making us go through. Today is July 21 and we will be going into their dealership once more to sort this out and hopefully get some answers and personal apology from Joe, Financial Department and General Manager. Never thought to experience this ridiculous behavior and actions from a large dealership.

Horrible! Stay away from this car dealership! Do not be fooled by their 4.5 star rating. Check all the hidden reviews before wasting your time with them. Went in to purchase vehicle with a pre-approval letter from Capital One. Advised both the sales team and the finance manager that I would like to proceed with Capital One for my financing. I purchased vehicle on July 4th so Capital One was not opened, they would complete financing procedures with Capital One the next day. Few days later received a call from Veritas saying they got my contract for financing and needed to verify some information with me. I notified them there must be some mistake as this should be financed through Capital One. Told them not to proceed with my contract until they hear back from me.

Notified Ted **, finance manager immediately. Heard back from him the next day saying they made a mistake and I advised him again this needs to be corrected as I only wanted to proceed with Capital One. He said he would speak with his Finance Director to see how this problem can be corrected. No response from him for the next 4 days. I had to follow up with him multiple times and finally received an email back from him basically saying it is what it is and I can refinance with Capital One in 6-12 months if I really wanted to. I advised him this was NOT acceptable.

Reached out to their finance manager and general manager and again received no response for several days. Several days and emails later the GM finally responded and did not even apologize or acknowledge that his team did anything wrong. Was basically told I got a good deal so apparently should just accept this?? Would have expected this from small used car lots but I cannot believe this is condoned and accepted at Norm Reeves Honda.

First I want to apologize for my English, it is not my first language. Please be really careful when you buy an used car in this dealer. I paid my car $5000 more because I thought that get it here will be a guarantee but it is not at all. No rear brakes at all. Third brake light broken. No rubber rugs. The key old, and bad function. Sun visor broken. And more... I must to pay the registration in 1 month. I love this car, and I am going to keep it, but I will try that what happened to me do not happen to you. BE AWAKE.

The truth is that I am not a person who has plenty of money and I told this to the seller but they do not care, they only want your signature on the papers so you must to pay and nothing matters. I have fixed the car and I bought all the accessories. I spent more than $500 extra but is not fair. The car should be in perfect condition. They made me feel under pressure to buy this car, I was there for 5 hours, because my credit score. They won't let me go even when I told the man that I wasn't feeling good because I was at the dentist that day earlier. Please, do not allow to these companies to take away your money. They do not care about you or your needs. They just want to sell, good or bad does not matters.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reeves Honda?

They still have an ad up for a car that they don't even have. This is the second dealership that has done this to me in 2 weeks. The first was Diamond motors on Bellflower Blvd!

I really wish there was a way to give 0 stars!!! I was directed to this dealership (Norm Reeves Irvine) from Carsdirect.com. I had done a ton of research before I was ready to purchase. I originally was in the market for a 2015 Accord Sport but changed my mind and opted for the 2015 Accord Black EX-V6 sedan because I wanted more power. I spent a lot of time communicating with the dealership through email and phone calls. I was very specific on the exterior/interior colors & accessories. I had two trade-ins (both were Hondas in good condition), I knew what they were worth through Kelly Blue Book and I had also obtained my own financing through my bank. I made an appointment, took the day off work and my mom and I headed to the dealership. This is where the nightmare began. The salesman Orlando had called me earlier that morning to tell me that he was headed to the other lot to pick up the exact car I wanted to purchase so it would be there when we arrived.

When we arrived, there was no car, no explanation and Orlando appeared totally overwhelmed In selling big tickets items. Even though there was no car for me to purchase, he began asking for information on the trade-ins so that they can do the appraisals. Orlando was running around the showroom going to the sales manager, leaving the building, back to the sales manager, leaving again... sadly unorganized, confused and lost. For over an hour we sat and watched this. I didn't know who to feel more sorry for, Orlando or us. I had to ask several times where is the car and what about the test drive.

Finally they bring out a car for the test drive, not the one I requested or desired, and we test drove that car. When we returned that's when he started requesting information so that they can run my credit. I had already told him I have my own financing. Sorry to be persistent about this BUT WHERE IS THE CAR I AM SUPPOSED TO BE PURCHASING, HELLO??? Later we found out there was no car and no one was making an effort to obtain the car. I guess he was running my credit and appraising the trade-ins to sell me air!! To add insult to injury, the sales manager Ed says one of my trade-ins is worth $368, huh???? What happened to Hondas having the best resale value? I was so angry, I told my mom "let's go" and walked out. They tried to screw me and not buy me dinner first. Please be careful at this dealership.

Bought a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid new and opted in for the extended warranty. Hybrids were still relatively new and sounded like a good idea. I was told it would extend my warranty. What I got was 2 warranties that expire at the same time. Paid a decent amount for service that should have been covered. That is my penalty for not reading all that paperwork. It was a long day. What is their penalty? I would like to believe they at least lose a few minutes sleep but I'll be realistic and say nothing. Please take your business elsewhere. While I am sure the practice is common everywhere, my problems with Honda go beyond the usually salesman "Helpfulness". This was my third Honda with my family were in the teens, we will not buy Honda again. I won't go into service problems I had but the name Honda means very little anymore.

Never ever Norm Reeves Honda. After 14 weeks my car isn’t still registered. After 14 weeks I’ve still no chance to pay my finance plan cause I’ve still no information about the bank who made the finance. Called Norm Reeves Honda 20 times in the last 4 weeks. My finance manager doesn’t work there anymore, the other finance manager (Eric) said I will call me back but nothing happened. Funny that he’s never available when I try again. Same is the sales manager (Steven). Talked to him one time. He promised to call back. Nothing happened and since our small talk I can’t reach him anymore. So my car is still not registered and I’ve still no idea when and where I have to pay my finance plan. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

I just came from Honda of Norm reeves at 18500 Studebaker Road Cerritos, CA 90703. Before I go there I confirm a deal with sales manager, sent an email confirmation for the model, year and price, got a confirmation call from them. Drove 100 miles to get there and after we complete the paper work and they ran the credit, the sales man took the documents to their sales desk to finish up. After some times he came back and said the manager is not accepting the price which was already confirm with them even before I go to the dealer and he can't do it. We went to the manager (Ryan ** ) to talk to him. Carelessly he said he doesn't care what price the sales person offered me because the sales person never confirmed it with him and if I want the deal either I have to pay about $2k more or walk away. I heard before not to trust the dealers but I didn't know how easy they just change the deal that is already confirm. Never Honda again.

CHEATS! - Norm Reeves Honda of Cerritos ARE CHEATS! They ripped off my 72 year old mother-mother a car. Gave her a contract, told her the payment amounts and then called her 5 days later to say she had to pay more cause of financing troubles or return the car... Scam Artists and total LIARS! DO NOT SHOP HERE, this is a true story! It is called a yoyo scam... I called the FTC (federal trade commission) and they said this is called a yoyo finance scam or a spot delivery scam. Google it. Sad they take advantage of a senior citizen... Only low lives do those things, not reputable auto dealers. Contracts do not mean diddly-squat to these losers! Also these people are no longer accredited by the better business Bureau. It was revoked.

Traded in 2012 Honda Odyssey Oct 3 for a 2014 Honda Accord. October 24 out came, payment for van $748.17. Called State Farm Bank, the vehicle lien holder of van and said haven't received paperwork about trading my van. Account became overdrawn.

On August 10, 2014, I came to this dealership and test drove a 2015 Honda Pilot Touring but ended up buying a 2014 model. My mistake was that I didn't inspect the car when they picked it out from storage for me. Since they didn't see me doing inspection on the car they picked, they knew they had a chance to swap it while they had me waited a long time and so they can stall more time and kept me inside the financing office. They knew that by the time I left the dealership, it would be too dark to be able to see any of these defectives areas* even if I inspected it before driving it off the lot.

The only thing is that they made the mistake when they had me signed off on the inspection booklet for different car with a different VIN number when delivered me this defective one. What validates me on their bad practice even more is when they had me passing from one to another person and stalled my time when I brought the car back to them. They offered to have it fixed under warranty but I didn't buy a new car to be conned for a defective one and ending up getting it fixed.

*Defective areas:
1. The sound the doors make when opening and closing.
2. The frictions it felt when those doors where opening and closing.
3. The paint bubble found right below the doorknob on the rear driver-side door.
4. The bubbles on top of the dripped/build-up paint on the same door described in #3.
5. The bend-up edge of the door frame from the same door described in #3 running right along with the build-up paint and paint bubbles as described in #4 (In my opinion, it looks like work might have been done to this part of the door).
6. Homelink Garage Opener could not be programmed for operation.
7. Wrong mileage information on the contract.

8. Please check and see if there are any other defective areas that are unnoticeable or could not be noticed.

If someone cares enough, allow me to present my experience there and the evidences. Please remember that I have no motives whatsoever when I have to bring this up to your attention. I am only a consumer who bought the car there and they conned me out of my inexperience and naive. I never thought I would have any reason to doubt them when I entered their dealership. I just want to acknowledge that these are the issues and allow me to exchange for another car or discuss other option beside making me get the car fixed. There is nothing worse than having to put one trust into buying a product and to be arranged for something else lesser than the true value of the item without getting any disclosure.

All I am asking is for them to have another chance to do the right thing. How much of a profit have they gained over customers' trust? And how much of the profit that they make compares to the heartache and headaches that I have been going through to try to get someone to help me. Helping this matter is not only helping me but helping other future innocent customers who have no and not much experience buying cars. We have to ask ourselves how can we help and we should not ignore this matter. Please allow me to feel that my request is not so much to ask and my attempt for help doesn't get ignored. So please, I sincerely urge you to look into this matter. Please do the right thing.

I bought an "as is" used car from Norm Reeves about a year ago. I understand that when you buy a used car "as is," you get what you get. But when I was looking at the car, I specifically asked the salesman, "Has this car ever had any transmission issues?" I've owned a car that I bought used that ended up having a crap tranny. It cost me a lot of money then. Since, I've been very careful when it comes to buying used cars. The salesman specifically told me, "We actually won't accept used cars that have had transmission work done." He then proceeded to show me a Carfax report and told me, "If this car had any transmission work done, it would be listed on the Carfax report and it's all clean." I felt great. Thought I was getting a car that was in good shape at a good price.

Well two weeks ago, my transmission completely went out. No reverse and little power in second. I took it to AAMCO, who inspected it and found that not only was the transmission shot, but there was a repair sticker inside the transmission showing that it had been attempted to be rebuilt a month before I bought the car. AAMCO told me that whoever did the work then used the wrong pieces, did a cheap job and messed up other parts in the process. I had to get a complete rebuild done, hence the $2,700 I just spent.

I called Norm Reeves and explained what happened to a salesman or sales manager. The first thing he said, "Well that can't be true. We don't sell used cars with repaired or rebuilt transmissions." Then he said he would send me off to the dealership manager Paul **. I played phone tag with Mr. ** a couple times before I got to actually explain what happened. He told me he would look in to what he could do to help. A week later, I got a voicemail from Mr. ** telling me he can't do anything for me since I bought the car as is, despite being told a straight up lie by two separate salesmen that they don't sell cars that have had transmission work done.

He then told me that if I read my agreement that I signed, it says they are not held liable for anything they say - only what is put in writing. I believe Mr. ** feels this clause in your paperwork gives his sales staff the right to tell you one thing about your car and sell you something completely different. I know car salesmen get a bad rap and this is why. They don't tell you the truth and then when you have evidence showing they lied, just tell you to look at your paperwork and apologize for your $2,700 bill. Stay away from Norm Reeves Honda.

Sal **, Honda Finance Mgr, sold me a 3 year Paintless Dent Repair Service in 2009, which I paid $495.00 to cover the car for 3 years. On 10/10/2010, I took the car to Honda to repair 3 dents on rear right door panel, as evidenced by Honda invoice. Honda hires a 3rd party repair person to fix all of their vehicles, his name: Russell **, **. The work done is covered by IAS Warranty Inc, Ca VSC.

Russell ** admitted that he worked on parts of my car not authorized or requested by myself or Honda. He thought he was doing me a favor. The results are fine scratches on my right rear door, and left rear door of my otherwise brand new vehicle paint. I only authorized Honda to have the right rear door dents removed, again as evidenced by invoice. I did not authorize any other work to be done with reference to the exterior of the car. Honda rep simply shrugged his shoulders when I asked who is responsible for the damage done to my new car paint. To fix this problem it will cost me $185 for a licensed detailer to fix the scratches in the paint, for both panels. I just want to recoup my losses of $185 and hold someone at Honda responsible so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

On March 4, 2011, I went to the dealer originally to get my 2005 Honda serviced for maintenance. The work was going to cost me a lot of money so I looked at a few cars and saw this 2011 Honda I liked. I put down $600 cash down payment, signed the contract, etc. A week and a half later, they send me these "government-required" letters stating they were unable to find a lender & they're still working on it. A week later 3.26.2011, I get a letter saying they're going to repossess the 2011 Honda. On 3.28.2011, I met with my Finance Manager at the Honda Dealer. He told me the loan company only approved me for a $23,000 loan instead of $27,000 on the contract.

Meanwhile, I received a phone call from Honda Financial regarding my 2005 Honda Accord, stating the account ( ** ) was past due, and the Dealer haven't sent them the payout check from the dealer. They also want me to send a payment + late fees for the 2005 Honda or my account would be closed and I have no car at all. My credit would be ruined. I don't want to pay no more money. I feel like I've been screwed over by both the sales department and the finance department. Why approve me for this 2011 car ( $27,000 ) knowing that I was only approved for a loan of $23000 ? Had I known my approval amount beforehand, I would've gotten an older but newer model ( 2008 model ) within the approval amount.

On Feb 10,2009 I brought in my 2005 Honda Pilot for service. There was a leak on the right front axle seal, so they had to replace the seal. Then I went home and as I always do I had to at least see what had been done and make sure that everything is all right. I found out that there's must be really something missing because I notice that are two threaded holes by the axle support that looks clean in the thread and I can see washer marks on the outside surface.

So what I did was today Feb 16, 2009 I brought the vehicle back to them and let them check if I was right on my suspicion. Sadly, I was right, there was something missing, they had to disassemble right side axle area, then removed exhaust and half shaft. Installed missing heat shield and bolts.

It didn't cause any damage except I had to drive back for 10 miles or something and wait for 3 hours. It may not sound so critical or life threatening, but what if it happened to be critical? I would have lost control of my vehicle because they forgot something. What if I happened to be an old lady who would just believe that they did everything and everything is alright. How cam most consumer know if they did their job properly? And just so you know that part is big enough to miss and notice that it's missing. That just sound so negligent on their part. I hope the consumer bureau can do something to make sure that something like this or even worse won't happen to other customers of this dealership.

I went online to www.normreeveshondacerritos.com and worked with Christina. She was wonderful to deal with. I got the Civic I wanted at the price I wanted.

The experience was outstanding! I just wanted to say a good thing about my experience. Norm Reeves Honda was AWESOME to me!!!!

They saved me over $2000 from the other quotes that I got!!!

Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos is aweful. I leased a car from them thinking it would save me money and allow me to get a new car again in a few years. Well long story short... there pricing is high... i needed a car now... and i think they felt it. Customer service is bad.. i dont want to talk about it anymore.

I bought a 2001 Mercedes-Benz for$8994.,paid cash on the 19th of Nov.08,on the 26th it rained somehow water got inside and shorted out some electrical systems.I took it to thier service center they tried to find the leak but couldnt get into the trunk to check because electric was out and Norm Reeve never gave me the metal key ,I was given a remote only .

when I called used car mgr.Fabrian he said that he wasnt gonna let my problem cost him any money,he said I didnt by an extended warenty(later in conversation he said waranty only covered drivetrain) then he recomended someone across the street that can sevice my car at my own expence and washed his hands of me.I feel I got shabby treatment at best,left out in the cold without a key to my own car to fend against repair shop that want to charge upwards of $2000.for electrical repairs befor even finding the leak that probably caused the problem in the fist place

as of Dec.9th 08 the car is still in the shop estimated cost $2000. Ray's auto repair on Artesia Blvd. across the street from Norm Reeve's Honda used car service center

BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS.

Getting a price from them in writing does not mean its a done deal. After they bait you with a imo not even the best deal they could do they will try to switch it up on you when you get there. The absolute worst kind of salesmanship. Save yourself the energy, time and money and go anywhere but Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos. Esp you will want to avoid Jun and internet manager Christina. They are the classic example of why people abhor car dealerships and car salespeople.

I will give it up to the Customer Service dept though they are very helpful too bad they cant sell the cars and you have to deal with the scum of the earth that work at this dealership. I have price in writing they they did not want to honor when it came down to pen to paper on the deal. Thank god it worked this way I cant imagine how it would be after buying a car there with the service and maint if their sales staff is any example of whats to expect. Stay far away from this dealership.

In April of 2005 i bought a 2003 Honda accord Ex, Top of the line. I has happy because it was Honda certified and it only had 32K miles. Well a month into having the car, NOT EVEN A 1ST PAYMENT MADE... the car took a dump.

I had to get the car towed into my local Honda dealer (Keys woodland hills). After breaking down the whole car they found that my shafts froze and it busted all my belts (timming, fan, ect). How can a 2yr old car that is CERTIFIED do that? I was so mad that i called Norma Reeves and spoke to the Internet sales manager. He said all he could do is cut me a check for a rental car. Since it was still on the manufactor warranty Honda had to foot the bill..... A bill that totaled over $2500.

Thank god i bought the extended warranty because still to this day i have problems with my car..... I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM AGAIN

I SAW AN AD IN THE INTERNET AND SAID THAT TO PUT 1300 DOWN ON A BRAND NEW CAR EVEN WITH BAD CREDIT AND WE DID BELIEVE IT AND WE GOT THE CAR AND THE FINANCE MANAGER SAID WE CAN BUY THE CAR WITH THE SAME DOWN AND WE SAID OK. AND WE TOOK THE CAR HOME AND ALMOST A MONTH WE HAD THE CAR BUT NEVER HEARD FROM THEM ABOUT THE FINANCE AND WE CALLED HIM AND HE SAID DONT WORRY I WILL FIND SOMEONE ITS 99% GUARANTEED YOUR APPROVED EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW WE HAD BAD CREDIT AND THEY LIED AND I HAD TO TURN IN MY CAR AFTER HAVING IT FOR A MONTH AND I GOT SO ATTACHED TO IT AND EVEN FOUND A SECOND JOB SO I CAN PAY IT OFF. WHY PROMISE AND NOT FOLLOW THROUGH . I CANT STAND BAD BUSINESS. I HATE THEM FOR IT . NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THERE BECAUSE THEY LIE TO YOU .

NOW I HAVE TO QUIT MY NEW JOB CAUSE I CANT GET TO MY JOB NOW WITHOUT THAT CAR AND THEY CAUSE US PROBLEMS AT MY OTHER WORK TOO SO THEY COULD ACCOMIDATE ME. ITS NOT RIGHT.

I bought a car 3 months ago and after the giving me the car they told me they will be giving me the car manual thats suppose to come with the car after they order it. A week after I realized that the car antenna thats suppose to be with the car came with the different cheap generic antenna. I demanded to get the original OEM antenna and they said they would replace it when the car manual comes in. A month later I receive no calls or what so ever.

So I called them and they said they're in the process of ordering them. A month later still no call and still no parts. 3 months has passed now and James Y, sales person, has not contacted me and has been ignoring my request. So I talked to him and said that its getting to a point that its taking so long and 3 months and 3 weeks later after i bought the car, I call him back and he said that he cannot do anything about it. Saying that he has no control on doing so.

So I called the Parts Department and asked them if they have the antenna in stock and yes they do have it, also, I asked them how long does it take to order a car manual and if this is possible and they said yes it take about 2-3 weeks to receive it upon ordering. Knowing this I called James Y again and told him about this, all he said is I'll call u back I'm helping a customer. This is all in 10 minutes time on a Wednesday 12:00 in the afternoon. Talk about service and dedication to the people who spend thousands of dollars on giving them your business. They bug you and try to sell the car as if you're the best buyer and after the deal was done they have no intent to give your anything and give you a hard time.

I purchased a 2007 honda civic ex on Feb.26,2008 than Feb.28,2008 the car started leaking oil. So I called honda the meneger told me to wait til monday he was very rude. Talk to another manager took my car down Service repair man said that it was a major repair and that my car would be there for a few days. I was very upset that I bought a new car than two days later it has a major repair service gut said its either the Transmission or Motor. Talked to John in service dept. He said that they will have to keep the car for 5days. Now I am very mad!!! I buy a NEW car and Honda has to do major repairs.

We bought our Odyssey brand new in 2001 because we had heard of Honda's rep for quality. At 14,000 miles the brakes began to make noise like they were down to metal. We took the van in to find out it needed new brakes. The service manager told us the Odyssey was heavy and would go through brakes quickly. After reasoning that if we had known of this problem we would not have bought this model, the service manager agreed to change the brakes for free (probably knowing he was getting off easy knowing about the transmission problems to come). We hit 40,000 miles and we noticed a leak of transmission fluid on our driveway. My wife took the van to the dealer three times each time they told her it was an oil leak caused by a loose pan bolt or bad gasket. The leak continued then I took it to Norm Reeves in Cerritos and told the service manager that the fluid leaking was transmission fluid and not engine oil. Finally they aknowledged us. One day later we were told they needed to replace the transmission. We now have 86,000 miles and the leak came back but now with a shutter while driving on the freeway. Norm Reeves Honda said the seal between the transmission and the differential was leaking and it was not the transmission itself. My mechanic told me that the seal goes bad mostly because a bearing has gone out in the trasmission. After letting the service manager know we knew that the dealer again said they would replace the transmission. If we didn't push they would have just changed the seal and hope it would last until after the warranty had passed.We're now looking to replace the Odyssey with a Toyota. I would like to think companies making that much money would have some integrity to not sell a product they know is going to fail and to at least be responsible to repair or fix the defect without further cost to those customers who trusted them.

Norm Reeves Cerritos is a ripped off. Bought used CRV and signed contract that says after 12/9 if payment not received in full, will send financing with American Honda. Finance Mgr. knew I was financing with a credit union. Credit Union check was received by Norma Reeves on Dec. 10th, Monday (since Dec 9th was a Sunday) and didn't honor the check. Send the financing to American Honda anyway. Found out after a letter from Honda advising me that they are reducing the interest rate after review. Lowering the rate is unheard off. They were trying to steal the financing from the credit union by not honoring their check. No courtesy call from Norm Reeves or anything. What a ripped off.

After four Honda cars I bought through the years, this will be the last I will deal with Norm Reeves or for that matter, Honda.

I purchased a 2007 honda accord at norm reeves honda dealer in cerritos. I signed the contract and I thought it was legal and binded. Five days later a get a call from the finance department and I was told that my credit was not as good as they thought. I spent four hours in the finance department and was very opena and clear about my credit rating.

Now that are breaching my contract and are increasing my APR by 6 percent and are demanding that I put a few thounsand down, I have have offered to return the car but thaty have refused. I

I felt I was mislead to beleave that I was able to purchase the car with the contract i signed. Now I fell humiliated and now I may have to give back a car I really liked. I'll have to explain to my family and friends why I lost the car. Norm reeves honda has been a horrible experience.

I knew exactly what I wanted, I was looking for a 2007 Honda Element SC Automatic in Black. I was calling dealers checking to see if they had the car in stock. I called Norm Reeves Honda in Huntington Beach and spoke with a salesman named Julian who informed me he had the car and talked about how big and wonderful the dealership was, I almost hung up because I was tired of hearing him toot his own horn?.

I asked him if he does price matching and he transferred me to a manger named Charlie. Now Norm Reeves advertises on their website that if you buy a car and find it lower within 5 days they will refund the difference or you can give the car back, that sounds like a price match to me. I informed Charlie the exact model of car and price I wanted matched ($20,900). Now Charlie assured me that he had the car in stock and if I could provide documentation from the other dealer he would match that exact price.

So I called up a competitor who I knew was offering great pricing, Honda of Santa Ana. Alex (a very helpful salesman) sent me over the quote via email. It says:

My name is Alex Akhvan I am the Internet Sales Manager assigned to assist you with your automotive purchase. The retail price for the 2007 Honda ELEMENT SC A/T is $24,090.00. Your Honda Santa Ana Internet Special price, including destination charge, is $20,900.00 plus tax and fees.?

So I email it to Charlie and waited for a return call. About 15 minutes later Julian calls and says he has my quote for the car, $21,900. I said no, Charlie said he was doing a price match, so he put me on hold to go find out and then Charlie picks up. He says he cant match the price and $21,900 is the lowest he would go.

I began to get frustrated and reminded him that he said all he needed was proof of the price and I provided him that, so he put me on hold and another man (who Im assuming is Charlies boss) picked up the phone. He reconfirmed that they could not go lower than $21,900 and proceeded to tell me they didnt even have the car in stock!

I asked for clarification and got some runaround story saying they thought they had it but they didnt and it probably got sold, blah, blah, blah. But if a customer asks for a specific year, model, trim, and color wouldnt you confirm you have the vehicle? I guess thats not how Norm Reeves operates.

I felt very deceived and unhappy about the way it turned out. The last question I asked the man I believe to be Charlies boss before hanging up was if I had bought a car from his dealership and had given him the lower quote to match what would he have done? He said he would have taken the vehicle back, that they would not have given me the difference in cash. So be warned of the giant loophole in their low price guarantee, if you find a lower price and want to get the difference the dealer has to approve first, or else they just take the car back, not much of a guarantee.

I found an Accord I liked on the internet sales department at Norm Reeves and contacted them. Once there an appraiser was sent to look over my 2002 Explorer that has 53,000 miles on it. Pretty much a showroom condition SUV in my opinion. Before going there HB Nissan offered 10,500.00 as a trade and I did not think that iit was enough. Blue book was 14,900.00 as a trade in. Once we sat down to do all the paperwork at Norm Reeves Honda they announced to us that they would give us 5000.00 trade in value. No real answer though on why they were insulting us. We thanked them for allowing our time to be wasted and the salesman wasted no more of his own time in hooking his next fish instead of giving us any answers. That was a good waste of a few hours. I think I will get a Toyota instead... Thanks Norm Reeves!

Norm Reeves Honda Company Profile