Protect My Car Miscellaneous Reviews

4.0/5 (402 ratings)

About Protect My Car

Protect My Car is a premier vehicle service contract provider that states its goal is to “change the game” with advisors who place the customer first and help minimize uncertainty from unexpected costly repairs. The company aims to provide a hassle-free claims process and ongoing customer service.

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks:

CarShield

CarShield

Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty

View Pricing

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

Protect My Car is good. I got off with a bumpy start, but it's understandable. It was my first time filing a claim. It was for the CV axle. They needed me to send in proof that I maintain my car. It was so stressful because the place that I took it to, which is supposed to be a big place, Big O Tires, didn’t put mileage on the paper so my car wasn’t being fixed. I’m a full-time student, and I was without a car for a while. I had to go back to the place to tell them they didn’t put the mileage. They had to write out something with their letterhead showing that one of their employees messed it up and didn't put the mileage on there, that I brought my car there to get fixed. I felt they were not trusting my word.

When I filed a claim the second time, I didn't have any issues. I didn’t have to go through anything. The people there messed up, but they didn't stress me out. The shop called in the claim, spoke with someone and got an authorization but found something else and fixed it, too then called back. They took three weeks going back and forth but Protect My Car went on and paid for it.

I got my payment set up for auto pay before the date that I wanted it. I wanted them to take it out on the 1st, but my due date is due at the end of the month. They won't change it. I don't like that I have to keep calling instead of them being able to change it to the 1st. That wasn't explained to me when I got it. If it would have been explained to me, I would have waited till the 1st to call back because I knew that that's the day I wanted it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any delay that you experienced. We do keep with industry-standard coverage requirements. These requirements are that every customer maintains and services their vehicles following the manufacturer's guidelines, with verifiable receipts. During your policy purchase, this information is addressed in the Recap and outlined in your policy booklet. We are delighted to have been able to help you with the repair of your vehicle. And look forward to being there for you when you need us. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call our Loyalty department at 844-556-4762. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2022

Protect My Car contacted me, so I asked them a bunch of questions, what they all cover, and explained to them at the time that my husband was laid off. We were on a fixed income. Protect My Car cost more, but it covers more. They had more local places that they covered. And they said, "We are rated number one. We got an A in the Better Business Bureau." But when I checked it out, I confirmed that they got an A, but it wasn't by the Better Business Bureau. It was just an A on there. Because usually, the BBB has their way of giving A's. My husband looked up that part, and I had explained to him. But the BBB didn't give them that A.

But all in all, the sales representative was friendly. He gave me his personal number and canceled our CarShield for us. We were trying to get out of payments and not have anything. Money was tight when we were trying to send out our bills. But the outcome would have been either way. It's still cheaper than CarShield was as far as to get the car fixed. If we had any issues, they covered more issues than CarShield did and that would help us financially when it's time to get the car fixed. We won't have to pay as much in the thousands and stuff because we live from week-to-week kind of family. We're old people and week-to-week with a ADHD grandchild that will be 12 in December.

We get so many free oil changes through Protect My Car and I'm about to see if that works because I just got an oil change when we started them. And they offer so many free oil changes through different places and it happens to be one of the places we go to. So, I'm gonna see if that part works here soon. But so far, it has been a good experience. The one that gave this great sales pitch, I have his direct line and who to contact if there were any problems or issues.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us and will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I don't know who wrote these reviews, probably company's members... They don't even have proper contact number, app like any other insurance company, when you call them takes hour to reach them, and when comes to repair, they don't approve... I spoke with major auto services and they confirm that company doesn't cover major repairs, they simply find the way to avoid it...

Protect My Car response

We understand your frustrations and apologize for any inconveniences you feel you have been put through. Protect My Car makes every effort to assist customers with repairs to their vehicle, so there are seldom any issues with approving claims. Protect My Car terms of coverage require that our customers maintain and service their vehicles in accordance with their vehicle manufacturer's guidelines. It is very important to maintain all services needed to keep your vehicle in proper working order. After completing a thorough evaluation of your account, it was found that your vehicle had a preexisting long-term transmission leak and was not properly maintained. One of our specialists reached out but was unable to contact you, regarding your review. If you would like more information, please contact Customer Service at (435) 513-3145. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST and Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm EST

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

This protection program has saved me in so many ways. All older cars should have this coverage. My air conditioner went out and they replaced it no problem. Then the blower went out and they replaced that too. I also get free oil changes and tire rotations with this program.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much. Folks with older, higher mileage vehicles find it almost impossible to get qualified for coverage with most companies. Protect My Car is always happy to help. The coverage saves you on qualified repair costs, provides towing, roadside assistance and even pays for oil changes and tire rotations, all at an affordable monthly premium. We do work hard to make sure this protection is affordable for everyone’s budget. It’s all part of not just doing the right thing but doing things right for each customer.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

I signed up with Protect my car hoping to get coverage on my 2006 Chrysler 300C. When I signed up this car had minimal car repair needs. Unfortunately when I started to have issues is when they started to find excuses. A reputable Transmissions company Budget Transmission told them 2 months ago there was an issue with the transmission. There were bad codes. Because the car ride good when the inspector came to their shop he said the Transmission was Ok. When my car broke down in the highway last month because of a dead Alternator they refuse to allow that repair.

When AAMCO transmission for the same issues with the code readings in addition to slippage with the gears they completely went out of their way to ignore the problems but found more excuses on why they won't honor the warranty. I have the Ambassador Elite contract. $113.00 a month. I want my money back. If protect my car is not going to honor the warranty then refund the past 3 months. Just for the record I have cancelled this contract for lack of service. My cancel confirmation number is ** dated 4/21/22.

Protect My Car response

We understand your frustrations, however, Protect My Car does not mislead customers nor have unethical business practices. One of our specialists reached out but was unable to contact you, regarding your review. Please contact me at 435-513-3145 so that I can provide further assistance, as needed. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

I got the best package at a discounted low rate. Customer service is friendly, professional, helpful and easy to reach. I have yet to file any claims, I will update my experience if I do. I feel completely secure knowing I have them as backup. They were highly rated on reviews and the BBB.

Protect My Car response

Our primary goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, oil Changes, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide good peace of mind. Best of all, when you do have a problem, it’s nice to know that with one phone call you can get towed in, activate rental car benefits, and get fast, efficient claims service. That’s what we call good peace of mind. Thank you so very much for your comments.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2022

Purchased a 2016 Chevy Tahoe, used, in June of 2022 from a local Subaru dealer and added PMC warranty a short time later. In October 2022, my wife experienced the RPM's flaring and the transmission shifting erratic. Made an appointment and dropped the vehicle off at a local Chevrolet dealer to evaluate and gave them our PMC information. They determined there was metal in the fluid of the transmission from an internal failure of components in the transmission and the unit would require replacement. PMC was notified and arranged to have an inspector confirm the findings, which was done and the findings confirmed by their inspector.

This began a weeks long back and forth on the part of PMC to find a way out of paying the claim, requesting our Bill of Sale, maintenance records (None other than and invoice from a local tire distributor who replaced 2 tires and performed an alignment) which we did not have as we had only recently purchased the vehicle. Our selling dealer claimed the only maintenance THEY had performed was an oil and filter change and a State Safety Inspection and Emission Inspection which the vehicle passed and had no other records available and the previous out of state owner would not provide. The vehicle was NOT due for any Factory Recommended Maintenance due by mileage at this time. The records requested were provided as asked.

PMC then began their quest to find a means of denying coverage for the next 2 weeks. They noticed on our Bill Of Sale that at the time of purchase, we purchased a Powertrain Only warranty the dealer was offering so we would have SOME protection while we explored other coverage options. We opted to start coverage with PMC, as the coverages offered were more inclusive than simply Powertrain. We then contacted our selling dealer about cancelling the Powertrain policy we had purchased, but were told we would be unable to do so, as the purchase of that policy was part of our vehicle loan yet picked up PMC's warranty as a supplement that offered more complete component coverage.

They used that coverage as their basis to deny our claim even though NO CLAIM had been initiated with the other company, citing a paragraph on Page 14 of their contract book that DOES NOT apply as an "Exclusion". The paragraph references "Prior repairs" covered by a "Third Party", which DID NOT apply, as there had been NO "Prior Repair" to anything on the vehicle in the time we've owned it, and NO claim initiated with ANY "Third Party" for the transmission repair. ALSO. NOWHERE in their contract does it prohibit a vehicle owner from HAVING an additional contract(s) with another company other than PMC. The PMC representatives obviously do NOT understand the terms of their own contract. They then indicated that I was bound to file my claim with the other warranty company ( Most likely so they could use THAT as a basis to deny my claim.

We DID, at that point, initiate a claim with the other company, who quickly sent an inspector, reported to them at which point, they approved our claim, the dealer ordered the transmission and we had the vehicle back a week later. THIS after being jerked around by PMC for nearly a month while to "protect" you or your vehicle in any way trying to figure out a way to avoid paying a claim they had NO basis to deny. SO... a warning to "Consumers"... PMC is NOT who you want to spend your money with expecting to "Protect" you OR your car as they are a typical insurance company who will work diligently to find a way to deny coverage when its THEIR turn to pay. You need to expect this from a company that is VERY hard to contact by phone (Expect 1/2 hour+ "Hold" times) and doesn't Affairs...

Protect My Car response

“While Protect My Car (hereinafter “PMC”) regrets to hear our former customer’s experience., PMC’s Management team, upon receipt of this complaint, had one of our supervisor’s (E.K.) reach out to our former customer to see if there was anything further PMC could do in an effort to assist him. Our former customer stated the following: “Thank you for reaching out, but unfortunately, it’s too little, too late.” As a result, PMC understands our customer’s frustration in regard to his claim, but PMC ultimately was trying to figure out why our customer would not file a claim with the warranty that he obtained when he first bought the vehicle, which was only a couple of months ago. PMC was not only doing our due diligence but was also trying to get our customer to understand that “Fidelity” (his other warranty) should be responsible for replacing his Transmission since the vehicle was purchased not too long ago. As it stands, our former customer is no longer an active customer, and no further payments will be processed on his account.”

Resolution response: Dec. 20, 2022

Protect my Car manager Mr. ** reached out to me personally and handled my issues and concerns with the up most respect. He showed nothing but complete professionalism through this process.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2022

Protect My Car Claims Department representatives are by far the worse. The company keeps you on hold for hours before they finally respond. Twice I had work done to my vehicle whereas the adjustor never contacted me and there was work done on my vehicle without my prior knowledge. I addressed this issue with a representative as I had to pay extra out of pocket expense. He claimed the adjustor stated that there had been three fuel pumps replacement on the vehicle. I stated that was incorrect and provided additional invoices to back up my claim. I asked to speak to a supervisor concerning this issue and the representative stated that he didn't have a supervisor. These claims representatives are unprofessional, rude and I recommend that attend customer service training. Poor communication on their end to the consumer.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy that one of our specialists was able to reach out to you to provide feedback regarding your review. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call our Loyalty department at 844-556-4762. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

I am writing you because I feel I was wronged and relieved unfair service. A little about me and situation. My Father died in a horrific boat accident which I witnessed and pulled him from water after his boat flipped at 117mph. I inherited his stuff among that was a 2002 corvette. Which after half a dozen calls your sells man piches it right and sells me on it. The car has 40,000miles on it.

Anyway 2 months latter has transmission problems. I do as told and stop right away and took it in. Your claims asked for service records. Which there isn't only has 40,000 mile. Then stated wanted last 3 oil changes. I gave them date and mileage from one of the notebooks. Then they said they needed to receipts showing purchase of oil. Well I couldn't see into the future that I was signing up for an extended warranty that I would need receipts for oil I purchased or that my dad did and bulk. Besides the fact of the receipt for oil would not have shown a Corvette or anything it would have shown oil.

And then to be told I have to send an ad's death certificate and probate to show them not only once but twice. A second time was because somebody at your place said no we didn't get it and then argued with me that I don't own the car that my dad does that's dead. I understand legally that you guys don't have to do 40% of the claims. But I do feel that you guys should keep up your end of the contract and honor honor it.. This whole thing started back in June I've continued to make payments up till today was the last day I decided not to make a payment. Which in all actuality since my car wasn't covered according to them are you people they should have never continued to take money out of my account because they said I didn't keep up my end of contract Because I didn't have any receipts.

I deem to continue to take my money shows that my end of the contract was good you guys weren't keeping up your part of the contract. I guess the bottom line knows I feel that you guys should honor the contract fix my transmission and that Your people should learn not to make a mockery out of somebody's loss especially when they told them they were having PTSD and going to therapy for it.

With this next statement I'm not trying to be threatening or bully by any means I'm just letting you know I'm not going away. So I'm gonna give it to the 1st of the year to see what happens Because then I feel by then I've talked to upper management rather than let in just employees make the decision. And I totally understand that you are the boss you want to stand behind your employees and not 2nd guessing their decisions but this was a wrong decision. I really hope we can resolve this and keep our business relationship open if not I can have no choice but to go to the media and explain My situation and how I was treated.. Hopefully it's not your whole company that's like that and stuff maybe it's just a bad seed Zach was one of them. Hope to here from you soon

Jon **

Protect My Car response

We regret that you felt a 1-star rating was necessary because we make every effort to assist customers with their vehicles, so there are seldom any issues with approving claims. We do keep with industry-standard coverage requirements. These requirements are that every customer maintains and services their vehicles following the manufacturer's guidelines, with verifiable receipts. During your policy purchase, this information is addressed in the Recap and outlined in your policy booklet. We are delighted to have been able to help you with the repair of your vehicle. And look forward to being there for you when you need us. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Loyalty at 844-556-4762 so we can provide further assistance, as needed.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Been trying to call but on hold for hours!!! Yes hours! Purchased new vehicle and need to call. Why is this so hard. Please get your act together as customer service is so important with the service you are providing. Thank you.

Protect My Car response

One of our specialists reached out but was unable to contact you, regarding your review. Please call our Loyalty department at 844-556-4762, for a review of your policy. Thank you for being a Protect My Car Valued Customer.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

The young rep from Protect My Car that I worked with simplified the protective coverage for the vehicle for my understanding. When I called the company back to upgrade the coverage for it, it was again explained and simplified for my understanding. I used the service recently at the dealership because the horn stopped working. There was also another issue. The dealer had to order a part for the vehicle. It took the dealer longer to order the parts than it did for Protect My Car to authorize the work to be performed. Protect My Car also paid for three days for a rental vehicle. I would definitely recommend them. It's very valuable to me because it definitely saved me. The total cost for repairs on my vehicle was close to $3,000. So it was definitely a money-saving issue, that I did not have $3,000 to pay for the repairs on my vehicle.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

The sales guy wanted us to sign up right then and there but I wanted to do my own research and he allowed us to just give him a call back once we decided that we like Protect My Car. After that, it was easy. When we filed claims, whatever we wanted covered got covered. There was one issue with the AC that they said wasn't something they were going to cover. But it saved us a bunch of money and it was easy. Even our mechanic who we've used forever so that the process was simple. The wait was a little long but it was good overall.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comment. We make it our mission to provide outstanding service and needed help to all policyholders. We are very glad the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

Protect My Car has a cheaper price. If I need roadside service, they come out. When I took my car in to my dealer to get an oil change and we called Protect My Car, the guy said, “Oh, this is great. I love this service right here.” They didn’t have to wait to get paid. With any other company, they have to wait. But when it's time for you to get the service, you have to hold on through customer service too long. The people that are fixing my car get impatient because it takes too long for someone to answer the phone. They get discouraged and don’t want to fix the car. Also, the customer service at Protect My Car is terrible. I called them on Friday. I was on hold for over half an hour just to pay the bill.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any delay that you experienced. One of our specialists reached out but was unable to contact you, regarding your review. We are happy to have helped you with your oil change and Repair. We look forward to being there for you when you need us. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call our Loyalty department at 844-556-4762. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

Everything went smooth with the most recent claim I had but there have been times when it was confusing and I just wanted my money back. I would come out of money because I went to the wrong place and I would never get help from Protect My Car. Also, I talked to one rep who was very rude to me. But other than that, no, I hadn't had any issues.

Protect My Car response

Our management team takes all such statements seriously. Protect My Car would like to speak with you regarding your concerns, however, our attempts to locate your account for further review have been unsuccessful. Please contact Customer Loyalty at 844-556-4762 so that we can verify your account information to achieve a resolution that is satisfactory.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

Protect My Car offered the best things for me at a cheaper price. I had it for my other car. They were so understanding. If there was something I didn’t understand, they took their time and explained it to me.

Protect My Car response

We cannot thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. We do work very hard to make sure the policy is affordable, and that policyholders get the kind of help they need when they need help. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

Protect My Car comes in handy with certain things but I don't like the coverage part of it. They don't cover any body work as well as wear and tear items. There are stuff that's in the manual where they say they cover but when the claim goes in, they'll say they cover this but they won't cover that. The customer should be compensated in more ways. My bill is $70 a month but if I don't get anything done to the car, I don't get reimbursed. If I don't get any work done to the car, I shouldn't have to pay but they take the money out of your account. So, if I don't pay this month and I missed a payment and I wait till next month, I have to pay the previous month as well as the present month. Also, there is a cancellation fee if I have to cancel.

My timing was off on my present vehicle. I had it for a year and when I purchased the car, the previous owner of the car didn't tell me that work needed to be done on it. But mostly, it was wear and tear. I have a ’03, so I'm replacing a lot of original parts. Protect My Car is a headache for the most part but it has saved me some extra cash. On the times where it didn't, it was my fault to a certain extent for moving too fast due to the situation. Not that I was panicking but I needed my vehicle for work.

Also, you have to start a whole new claim if you have a second vehicle. I don't agree with that. I wouldn't mind if they charge me an extra fee but I shouldn't have to start another claim. But I am mindful that they have to pay a fee as well, even to cover the balance. They cover the balance and we cover the deductible. With an older car, you're gonna always continue to put money into that car even after fully rebuilding it. So, I am grateful for that.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

I didn't like how I got treated by some guy named Adam. I put my truck in the shop for a service. Protect My Car said, "Okay." I went to Pep Boys and let them work on the truck. They gave me an estimate and they called Protect My Car. They sent out another guy to make sure everything was right. It was on a Thursday. I got my report on Monday. Adam called and said, "I got some good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that we won't be doing your oil pan gasket because you went over the mileage recommended by the oil change."

I told him, "I use a Mobile 1 full synthetic 5W-30 ever since I had the vehicle in 2012.” He said, "You could use something else. You could use 10W-40." I said, "I have a Silverado GMC pickup truck. I've been using that ever since day one. It says 5W-30 on the knob." He said, "We're not going to do that because we're not going to change the oil pan gasket. Then we're not going to change the oil cooling line because of this and that." They said they will do the upper and lower ball joints and control arm. I said okay. The bill came in like 22,000 and some change. He said, "You had to pay us 515 this instance to get your vehicle." I said, "Okay. No problem." Then it came down to the rental stuff. That was the part that really got me.

They determined the car had to stay at Pep Boys. I got it on a Wednesday but had to turn it back in on a Saturday. So it was rental and I went to our Enterprise and I got the car and they said, "You got to pay this much." I paid for it. When I turned it back in on Saturday, Pep Boys said, "We don't have any information about when they're going to work on your car. So you take the truck and come back on Monday."

I came back on Monday. They said they'd work on the car. I said, "Okay." I had to rent another vehicle for another day. So I had two rentals. They said, "We'll only pay $90 for three days, $30 a day." There's nowhere in the United States that I know that I could rent a car for $30 a day. They said, "We'll give you $90 back." I just got the check Saturday. I had a free oil change and that was okay. They paid for that. But being a customer that long and getting treated like I got treated, I was so mad.

Protect My Car response

We understand your frustrations and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Protect My Car makes every effort to assist customers with repairs to their vehicle, so there are seldom any issues with approving claims. Protect My Car terms of coverage require that our customers maintain and service their vehicles in accordance with their vehicle manufacturer's guidelines. It is very important to maintain all services needed to keep your vehicle in proper working order. One of our specialists reached out but was unable to contact you, regarding your review. Please call our Loyalty department at 844-556-4762, for a review of your claim. Thank you for being a Protect My Car Valued Customer.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

My Lincoln Service Adviser and I have been calling PMC every day for two weeks. They never answer the phone, even after listening to their recording for 30 minutes. Their website offers no way to enter a claim for repairs and lists no way to contact them other than the same phone number with the endless recording. It appears that my only recourse is legal for breach of contract, feel like I have been defrauded.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any delay that you experienced. We would like to speak with you regarding your review to answer any questions or concerns. One of our specialists reached out but was unable to contact you, regarding your review. Please contact Customer Loyalty at 844-556-4762 so that we can provide further assistance, as needed. Thank you for being a Protect My Car Valued Customer.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

My car needs some work done on it, and 9 times out of 10, Protect My Car won't take care of it and I'm paying out of my pocket. I've had them for about two years now, and I'm not very happy. When you got a problem, you got to call them, but they get very critical. Also, I call them and take too long to get on the line with them, and I get different people all the time.

I've been dealing with a Cadillac place for my car, but they no longer take Protect My Car. I didn't know that. They got rid of them ‘cause they didn't want to have a hard time getting paid. I gotta get somebody else. I told someone I was taking my car someplace, and they only know what was going on. They said, “Go ahead and fix it.” Trying to get paid, I called and told another person, and this person doesn't know because I had somebody else before. They said, “Well, you should have called me,” which I did. It's a problem.

Protect My Car response

Our management team takes all such statements seriously. Protect My Car does not mislead customers nor have unethical business practices. We make every effort to assist customers with repairs to their vehicles, so there are seldom any issues with approving claims. We would like to speak with you regarding your concerns, however, our attempts to contact you for further review have been unsuccessful. Please contact Customer Loyalty at 844-556-4762 so that we can verify your account information and get a fair resolution.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

I've been with Protect My Car for two years and it almost took a year to go by before I put in a full claim. I had a radiator, rocker arms, struts, and a stabilizer bar put in. However, they haven’t given me some help on this oil leak that I have on my car, and I'm still dealing with this situation. I really wish I could have had a better situation with them with this. I gave them four copies of, in succession, the oil changes that I had, and after they made their determination, they said that it was my fault that the condition of the car was in the way it was, but it wasn’t. It just happened. It's wear and tear and I really need it done. I wish they'd change their mind and help me on this oil leak.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I called Protect My Car because I had an issue. They were like, "Have the mechanic call us." As simple as that. I’ve definitely been telling everybody about it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your review. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

The service of Protect My Car is okay. I had a claim and I wasn't able to get any settlements from Protect My Car. But what they explained to me was understandable. I had to do it out of pocket and that was okay.

Protect My Car response

We do appreciate your choosing Protect My Car and we know you'll save a ton of money with the benefits provided by your coverage. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

My car broke down once and they sent someone out to get my vehicle. They towed it to the closest dealer and they fixed it. I was also able to get a free oil change. Then they're gonna reimburse me for the ones that I got that I had just paid for so I emailed them all of my receipts and I'm in the process now waiting on that reimbursement. They were also willing to work with me when the place where I was getting an oil change was the one that was being impatient. I love them.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have shared those comments with Krista and to let her know how much her efforts are helping our policyholders when they need that help. We look forward to assisting you in the future. By the way, if you know friends or family who might benefit from a policy, please tell them about us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Remember, if you refer someone who purchases a policy, we thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I've had an oil change the claims process was good, although it was a very long wait to get in contact with someone to confirm that I had coverage.

Protect My Car response

We are very glad to have been there for you with the Oil change. You can process your Oil Change reimbursement hassle free, online, by registering at https://portal.protectmycar.com. This service is available 24hrs a day and is the fastest way for reimbursement, document retrieval, or even making a payment. Please feel free to contact Customer Loyalty at 844-556-4762 for further assistance. Thank you for being a valued PMC customer

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

The claims process went well with Protect My Car when I got towing from them. But for one repair that I did, I drove the car down to Pep Boys and they put my brand-new windshield motor on there. Everything was covered but a $100 deductible I had to pay.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the great comments. It means a lot to us all to know our efforts are helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. By the way, if you know friends or family who might benefit from a policy, please tell them about us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Remember, if you refer someone who purchases a policy, we thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

The claim process was quick and good. The guys at the dealership said they were very impressed with the policy.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for providing your comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We are glad we were able to give the help you needed with your repairs, and we stand ready to do so again when the need arises. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

The dealership was trying to charge 18,000 to fix the issues. What Protect My Car did was buy their own part and then they mailed it to the dealership. The claims process and customer service were good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We are very pleased to know how much our efforts are helping our policyholders when they need that help. Our goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide that. Thanks once again for those great comments. Remember, we are still here to help again when the need arises. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

In COVID time, Protect My Car took care of my truck. When you have a claim, you pay a percentage of the repair and then they pay the rest. You call them with a number and the people take care of your car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide excellent service and needed help to all policyholders. We are thrilled that the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

They've helped me with everything that I needed with the different circumstances that have come up with paying that portion every month. But sometimes, when you call, you have to wait a long time. Other than that, everything is pretty good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We apologize for any delay that you experienced. We are happy to have helped you and we look forward to assisting you in the future when you need help. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

Excellent customer service was what got me to deal with Protect My Car and join them. For the most part, the claims process was easy. The dealership dealt with everything. My bill would have been over 500, but with Protect My Car, it was 280.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your review and for choosing Protect My Car to help you protect your car and your budget. We appreciate that very much and we know you'll save a ton of money with this coverage