Protect My Car

4.1/5 (513 ratings)
Call Center Open
Protect My Car

About Protect My Car

Protect My Car is a premier vehicle service provider that states its goal is to “change the game” with advisors who place the customer first and help minimize uncertainty from unexpected costly repairs. The company states that it aims to provide a hassle-free claims process and ongoing customer service.

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

When I purchased Protect My Car, it went very well. The rep was very knowledgeable. The quality of their service is very good. I just had one plight. I pay my bill by the month through the bank and I'm always getting bills in the mail and I keep telling them I don’t need to get one ‘cause I pay by check. Other than that, everything's been okay.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are delighted that our agents have provided you with outstanding customer experiences. Having a knowledgeable and professional agent who truly cares about your situation and gives you the help you need provides customers with good peace of mind, which is one of our most important goals. We understand the frustration of receiving an invoice, and we will have our management team review options to discontinue your invoicing. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

They were able to answer all the questions I needed answers for. I got everything I needed on the plan. One other thing they offered, I could take the car to any place I wanted. I take this for the Lexus. I choose to check it through the Lexus dealership. But, I had one problem. I took it to the Lexus place in Memphis. That particular manager did not wanna honor the card of ProtectMyCar.

They said they did not want to because of something about the amount of the cost of the oil change, something about some plans only paid so much for an oil change. We would be responsible for the rest. I told them, “No. That wouldn’t be a problem with Protect My Car.” They already explained to me that they’ll cover three or four changes per year, and that was that. So, my first oil change, I ended up getting it at ServiceMaster. But then I got a call from their manager at the Lexus place saying they would honor it, ‘cause I complained about it. He put in all my information and it should have no problem going forward.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us and will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

The people were nice and it was a good experience signing up with Protect My Car. We had an oil change and once it was done, we called them and they paid for it. I'm greatly satisfied with their service.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5-stars! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are thrilled to have assisted with your oil change. We know you are going to save a ton of money with this coverage, and if you have any questions about coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Overall, Protect My Car is good. Customer service is prompt in answering their calls and they try to help you out if they can. I did an oil change and everything went well.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

We got our oil changed done and we had no problem. The only thing is we go to a place, we have to have them call Protect My Car and get it approved, and then we get our service done. But if that's the way they do it, that's fine with us. We like Protect My Car's service.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Jan. 16, 2022

My only problem was the wait for service. Protect My Car really did their part. When getting your car serviced make sure the technician have all the pricing on hand before calling (PMC). It'll save a lot of time. I have an eight year old car still running new.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! We apologize for any inconvenience due to the shop having to wait when they called. but thank you for allowing Protect My Car to assist with your oil change. We will continue to work diligently to decrease the hold times. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

Two of my cousins had Protect My Car and they told me about it. I bought a Chevrolet Malibu then I signed up with Protect My Car and customer service was good. So far, all I do is get my oil changed.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

The reps were very professional, respectful and told me everything I needed to know. It was good customer service. There was a lot that I needed to be covered and they explained things to me well to where I understood that certain things are and are not covered, which is fine. However, I need a lot of suspension work done and they say they cover suspension, but I'm not sure exactly what parts. Other than that, I enjoy using Protect My Car. It saves me money, and I'd tell friends to totally get it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

Customer service was pretty good but there were miscommunication issues. One representative would say one thing and then another customer service representative would say another. They would tell me the wrong information and I would talk to somebody else thinking I know what I'm talking about when I'm wrong because of what the other person told me. But other than that, the service was great. They helped me out.

Protect My Car does not cover wear and tear. So if you think about getting them because of brakes or anything like that, you shouldn't go there. Go there for things like warranty issues on cars. They can fix any transmission or engine issues.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals, so we apologize for any inconvenience caused by miscommunication by our agents. We are very pleased to have helped you with your past repairs and will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. If you would like to get a quote for another vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

When I learned about Protect My Car, I felt really safe in knowing they don’t spend money on stupid stuff. Also, they made sure I got the best deal. So I appreciate that. When I speak to an agent, I'm very, very, very pleased. They tell me things I did not know, and they give me the knowledge of actually helping me. It makes me feel comfortable. I'm never on hold long. Yesterday was the first time I ever had to get a phone call back. So I'm very pleased with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. We are also delighted that our agents have provided you with outstanding customer experiences. Having a knowledgeable and professional agent who truly cares about your situation and gives you the help you need provides customers with good peace of mind, which is one of our most important goals. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

I talked to a young lady and she told me that I had access to roadside service in case of an accident and a rental car. I've had a couple of oil changes and those worked out. The auto shop called Protect My Car and they got the okay and went on with the oil change.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are delighted that our agents have provided you with outstanding customer experiences. Having a knowledgeable and professional agent who truly cares about your situation and gives you the help you need provides customers with good peace of mind, which is one of our most important goals. We will work hard to meet and exceed your expectations regarding any mechanical breakdown issues. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

Protect My Car has been helpful with the oil changes. Customer service has always been great. I've gotten something done to my car with Christian Brothers and the first time they called Protect My Car and did the pay the way they do it over the phone. The next time, I used the warranty when I went to visit my granddaughter in Dickinson by Galveston. The shop said that they didn't know if they would accept it. At first, they said no but they went through and collected from Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Protect My Car's reps were cordial and professional. We had the alternator a few weeks back, and that was smooth. The zero deductible is good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-stars. We are very glad to have been there for you with the alternator repair. Best of all, we will be there again when you need us. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car to protect your car and your budget.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

I had a pleasant experience with the rep. But Dodge Chargers carry 20-inch rims and according to my VIN, Protect My Car said that I needed different-sized tires. The ones that I had on, they weren’t correct even though they're the same as most other ones. That was the only issue I had. I ended up having to change the rims and tires to the ones that are specified. That was the only time I had my service denied. If they covered everything, that would be good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Protect My Car. We make every effort to assist customers with repairs to their vehicles, and there are seldom any issues with approving claims. We are thrilled our agent provided an excellent customer experience and apologize for the inconvenience regarding tire sizes. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Protect My Car services their own product, which is great. I was also given some perks that nobody else had. I have a zero deductible. You don't hear that a whole bunch. I had some slight issues early on. But customer service got my attention. Angelina has been stellar. She has been quite receptive, and I like what she does. She has been way above and beyond customer service.

I’ve had to deal with Protect My Car quite a bit lately. But the good news is that their people have been pretty receptive and they get back to me pretty easy on. So that works out. I've had some stuff I’m dealing with even now because there were things about the product I didn't know. Like I didn't know I could get reimbursed for oil changes and tire rotations. So I just submitted a bunch of invoices in hopes that they will honor those. If not, it's not a game changer necessarily. But in the future, I know I can deal with it. So that's fine.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

The customer service was very good and everybody was helpful. I have not really used them but my heater has gone out in the car so I'm getting ready to take it into the dealer and see what I can do about getting it fixed.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

I’m very happy with my PMC experience thus far. The free oil changes are worth the warranty at the very least. The only constructive criticism I’d give is that often it takes a long time to get a hold of a representative when getting an oil change. Also once when I needed roadside service no one ever answered my call. I appreciate PMC.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review and for choosing Protect My Car. Our apologies if you found any customer experience unsatisfactory, as we strive to provide the best service in the industry. We are aware that our call volume can sometimes exceed expectations, so we have incorporated many changes to manage our call hold times. There are instances, however, that we get a higher-than-normal call queue, and it can take longer than planned for a call to be answered. We will continue to work diligently to decrease the hold times. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

Updated on 12/12/2021: I want to give a big thank you to OZZ. He was the best. He was professional. He listened. He understands. He really made my day and I wish it was a lot of people like him in this world. Thanks so much OZZ. You are the best and happy holidays to you and yours. Thanks OZZ.

Original Review: I’ve called 6 times yesterday. Got lied and told I was speaking with management. I was disrespected to the max. I have 6 recordings of unprofessional behavior. Jamal accused Firestone of fraud. They have recording. He said they were not helpful when it came to my car at all. I was told I’ll get hung up on if I call back from a company that’s taking my money every month. This is the worst place and customer service experience I ever had and history to where I contacted a lawyer on the weekend.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your feedback and the update. Protect My Car management has received your concerns AND your praise of Oz. We guarantee that no racial profiling occurred at any time. The cause of your concerns was information incorrectly provided from one agent to another and a mistaken date from your shop to an adjuster. However, we are reviewing every call made from or to you on Saturday, December 11, so that actions can be taken as needed. We are pleased to have Oz on our team and will make sure he gets the acknowledgment he deserves, and we are happy that you were able to speak with a specialist and get a more favorable resolution. We also apologize that you did not have excellent customer experiences every time you spoke with an agent. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I’m very pleased with the customer service of Protect My Car. The rep walked me through the whole process and explained all specifics regarding it. They are doing fine with everything else.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are delighted that our agent provided you with outstanding customer experiences. Having a knowledgeable and professional agent who truly cares about your situation and gives you the help you need provides customers with good peace of mind, which is one of our most important goals. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I ❤❤❤❤ Protect My Car. They are on time and very satisfied with the service. Told my family, friends and strangers. They are the best and mechanic likes them too. Never had a problem getting any work done to my 06 Yukon XL.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We are very glad to have been there for you with your repairs. Best of all, we will be there again when you need us. And remember, for every referral who signs up, Protect My Car will send you a $100 referral bonus. They just have to provide us with your name and phone number. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car to protect your car and your budget.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Awesome, great, dependable, love the 24 hr service. Love the rewards points also too. Very consistent, great customer service also. They really care about the customers. I love the way they handle things. Thank you so much for all that you do.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are delighted that our agents have provided you with outstanding customer experiences. Having a knowledgeable and professional agent who truly cares about your situation and gives you the help you need provides customers with good peace of mind, which is one of our most important goals. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Never will I ever suggest recommend or give you people the time of day. I will never deal With you people ever again or telling anyone to use your services. Never have I been so disrespected and you made no effort.

Protect My Car response

Protect My Car management team takes all such statements seriously. We are surprised by the 1-star rating and have thoroughly reviewed your account. We understand your frustrations regarding the non-approved repairs on your vehicles; however, the engine repair from November 1st was not approved due to the vehicle's continued operation while having known issues. Additionally, your other vehicle needed a plastic a/c vent, which is not covered under ANY service contract in the industry. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call Customer Loyalty. We regret that we were unable to keep your valued business.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Very good company. I was referred to them and have not been disappointed. I would recommend them. The rates are reasonable. Benefits are good. Customer service is excellent and you can use just about any shop or dealership. Great job PMC!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

I love handing my card to the service guy. Comes back and tell me how much I owe for my bill. Thank you for great services when I need you. I also suggested Protect My Car to everyone I meet on a daily basis.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide outstanding service and needed help to all policyholders. We are very glad the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Dealer called PMC and the charge for service no problem whatsoever. Dealer said it was the most hassle free transaction he had experience. So far, I am extremely satisfied with PMC. I look forward and hope their service will continue in the future.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. Our goal is to handle all claims on a hassle-free basis, saving each customer not just money, but reducing stress and delays in getting you back on the road. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad to be here to protect your car, your budget, and your peace of mind.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

I have used their service as far as the oil change service. I needed to get the customer service number so that the guys could speak with the oil change guy and the customer service was great.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

The price was pretty reasonable and the reps when I signed up were pretty nice. Also, the plan offered to me was what I was looking for. So far, I've used the oil change and it went all right. They took care of it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Today is the first day that I've used it in a while. I've called several times to cancel, but their staff was good at fishing and continuing to keep someone. I just tend to stay after so many times. If things did not work this time, I'm going to go with a more prominent group. But their customer service has been wonderful. Every person I talked to was good. They have a great team. However, it's the difficulty in maneuvering or navigating through the system on what is flexible and what’s non-flexible. It's not, really.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are delighted that your recent repair concerns were approved and completed. We are also happy that our agent provided you with a great customer experience, and we apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call Loyalty at 844-556-4762. Thank you again for your comments. We are glad to have you as a valued customer.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

I had Protect My Car on my other car and it was good until one incident. The issue was supposed to have been covered and they said it wasn't under the plan. It was a misunderstanding so I let it go. In the past, they took care of whatever needed done with my car when I had a problem. And when I needed extended warranty, I put it on this car. For the free oil changes, I go in and say that I need the oil change. I let the shop see my card under this warranty and they take care of it for me. The transmission on the car that I have now started messing up and Protect My Car fixed it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding with your previous policy and are very pleased to have helped you with your recent repairs and your budget. That's what a good policy is supposed to do. We look forward to helping you in the future when you need help. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

The representative explained to me what Protect My Car was all about and I liked the idea of what was explained to me. If your motor messed up on your car and you don’t have that kind of money but if you got that insurance, they can pay for it as long as you keep the monthly bill up. What I'm getting right now from the service is the oil change. Protect My Car is doing what they said they were gonna do.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Protect My Car is a decent service if you utilize it correctly.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

These guys were cool until time to fix my BMW. They asked for service records. I sent them in and was still denied service. I wouldn’t recommend to me worst enemy. Had me thinking we was all family till it was time to get to fixing but you live and you learn I guess.

Protect My Car response

Protect My Car management team takes all such statements seriously. Therefore, due to the severity of your comments, a thorough investigation of your account was completed, and while we understand your frustrations, Protect My Car does not mislead customers or engage in unethical business practices.

You started your coverage on 4/1/21, and over the next seven months, Protect My Car paid over $5800.00 in repairs and maintenance for your BMW, including two oil changes, a radiator, and the front control arms. We are sorry you felt the need to leave a 1-star review after all of the assistance Protect My Car has provided.

The only reason your current transmission claim has not been approved is that our 3rd-party inspector, hired to confirm there were no pre-existing issues, reported that you have modified tires and a transporter tag on your vehicle. When you initially started your coverage, you were asked if there were ANY modifications or if the vehicle was used for commercial use, and you replied in the negative. If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

I had Protect My Car for seven years and then when my car got older, they dropped me from the best policy that I've ever had to some mediocre policy that didn't cover anything. So, I dropped them. Then I got a newer car. I said I'm gonna give them a try again. Right now, I don't have really any complaints with Protect My Car, except I don't know what's not covered until something breaks down on my car and I gotta take it to the shop. Then I gotta pray that Protect My Car will cover it.

My headlight went on my car. It's not a typical headlight where you could just take the cover off and change the bulb. You have to go and take parts to loosen my car in to order to get to the bulb. Protect My Car didn't cover that. There was something else that they didn't cover and CarShield picked it up. Right now, the only thing that I'm using Protect My Car for is my oil changes. The process with that has been very easy. It's one of the best services that Protect My Car offers.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review and for choosing to return to Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

I was impressed with the professionalism of Protect my Car's rep. He did a good job. I will highly recommend Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

They're really great. I enjoy talking to the customer service people because they're for the people that drive the cars. They realize people need their cars. I didn't got the free oil change and tire rotations and I didn't have any problems with it. It was very convenient and the service was perfect. I loved it. Everything, so far, is very good with Protect My Car. They have in-house service and for me, that's good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5-stars! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are happy to have assisted with your recent oil change. We know you are going to save a ton of money with this coverage, and if you have any questions about coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I signed with Protect my Car and ended up having a terrible experience. I had my oil changed. They told me if the light didn't go out, I needed to bring my car in. I took it in and the shop said they were going to need it for a few days and that I would need to leave it. I hadn't made arrangements for somebody to pick me up or bring me back. I told them I would do it the next day, which happened to be on a Friday. I made arrangements for the car to be towed to the service department of the dealership. They came and picked up the car. They told me they weren't going to start until Monday and that it might take three or four days.

Since I hadn't heard from them the next Friday, I went in and asked what the status of the car was. They told me they didn't have it. They looked around and they found it next door on the new dealership’s lot with the keys in it. The people who picked up my car didn't give the keys to anybody and tell them that the car had arrived. I was very fortunate that my car wasn't stolen.

The shop fixed the car and something else was done. But I wasn’t going to have the dealer do it. I was gonna have a mechanic do it. I called and made arrangements. I then waited an hour or so and I called the mechanic and asked him if the car had arrived. He said no so I called back and the dealer said they didn't know what had happened. They said the car would be picked up within 15 minutes. I waited another hour and it still wasn't picked up. I called back and the people said then they didn't show a record of it ever that it was supposed to be picked up. By this time, it was on a Friday again. It was later in the day and they said it was too late to do it so they would have to do it the next day, which they did. All this time, I had to use somebody else's car and was back and forth with them. I wouldn't recommend Protect My Car to anybody else.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Protect My Car management takes all concerns seriously and is in the process of reviewing your account for a better understanding of what transpired. We do understand your frustrations while using your roadside assistance benefit and apologize for the terrible inconvenience. We would like to speak with you further, regarding your roadside experience, so please call Customer Loyalty at 844-556-4762.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

I used Protect My Car to get my air conditioner fixed. They were quick and everything is okay.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

The rep did a good job and the service has been treating me well. I went to Jiffy Lube and did an oil change. Protect My Car already had an account with them and all I did was sign some paperwork. They covered it all.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I advertise Protect My Car at my mechanical location at the shop we work at. And I've used them in the past before I decided to get the service for one of my vehicles. It's easy to work with them. They're just straightforward with everything. The only thing that I was concerned about was they offered me a plan and they went over everything that was covered. But they told me that my turbo wasn't covered under the plan. And they didn't give me an option as to why. I don't know if that was just the stipulation, that they just don't cover those. But it was my understanding they had different options. Everything else been good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and the advertising! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment. All of our policies have qualifiers that must be met, and your vehicle met the qualifications for one of our top policies, with a specific list of covered components. Your level of coverage, unfortunately, does not assist with the Turbocharger. If you would like more information regarding all of our policies, please don't hesitate to contact Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I was driving and I heard Protect My Car on the radio, and I went with it. But it turned out to be good because it was very helpful. The customer service was good, as far as waiting for service with tow trucks. It's the different companies that they work with that were a little difficult at times. Other than that, everything with the actual Protect My Car was okay. I had to get a switch in the window replaced. And since it was electrical, they assisted with that. And every time, if my car got a flat tire or I lost my keys in the car, I would have someone come out easily.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are delighted that our agents provided you with outstanding customer experiences, and we apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to discuss any other issues you may have encountered or provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

The service has been good. I haven't used Protect My Car much, but when I have used it, it was good. My car engine went out and they towed it to Kia for me.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Protect My Car has awesome customer service. The staff is very knowledgeable and they are extremely polite. They are also very patient while you are trying to get your thoughts and questions together.. Although there is an automated system when you call; the time you spend holding on the phone is not long.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We are delighted that our agent provided you with a great customer experience and we will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

The reps did awesome. I got the platinum. It's a good deal. I used the oil change and it went through quick enough. I'm satisfied with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! We are delighted to have assisted with your oil change. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to discuss any issues you may have encountered or provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

When I took my car into the dealer for an oil change I told them to call Protect My Car first before they touched the car, and did. I was very please with the outcome, at the end of the service I ask the dealer if they had any problems with my warranty company. They said no that they were very courteous, professional, and helpful. Thank you PMC.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those great comments and the 5-Stars! We appreciate them very much. We also work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. We are thrilled to have assisted with your recent oil change. We know you will save a ton of money with this coverage, and if you have any questions about coverage, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Overall, I'm satisfied with Protect my Car. Customer service has been great. I drive a lot of miles a week and the oil changes have been great. They said they'll change the oil and keep up with you. They've kept up with their end of the bargain. Don't wait. Get this warranty.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We are delighted to have been there for you with your oil changes. Best of all, we will be there again when you need us. It means a lot to us to know our hard work pays off. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car and being a valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Great experience. Loved it. I just called before I got there and that was it. They took care of my services and will tell others. Awesome, awesome. So glad I took that warranty out. I give it 10 stars. People need to know about this so I will spread the word.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-stars. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. Remember that for every referral that uses your name and phone number to sign up, you will receive a $100 referral bonus. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Every time I call, the customer service representatives are kind, caring, and efficient. They're awesome! They've taken care of me and my cars very well. The service stations tell me they give no hassle, and the work is completed quickly and paid for swiftly. I'm so glad I called!

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5-stars! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are thrilled to have assisted with your recent oil change. We know you are going to save a ton of money with this coverage, and if you have any questions about coverage, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

They're very professional and I am glad I came to them. I even got my wife to get them and we both have had the best experience with them. They are the best out there. I would recommend anyone to call them.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We are thrilled to have been there for you with your repairs. Best of all, we will be there again when you need us. It means a lot to us to know our hard work pays off. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are delighted that our agent provided you with a great customer experience. Remember that for every referral that uses your name and phone number to sign up, you will receive a $100 referral bonus. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I had my car in for regular servicing with Subaru and told them that Protect My Car would cover the cost of the regular servicing. They found something wrong with the drive shaft and I asked them to call you to see if it was covered. It was so Protect My Car paid half and I paid half. The Subaru agent and your agent handled it completely and I was covered and very happy!

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We are very glad to have been there for you with your repairs. Best of all, we will be there again when you need us. It means a lot to us to know our hard work pays off. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I got an oil change done thru Protect My Car. The process was easy and their customer service was good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with Protect My Car. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Setting up for the service with Protect My Car was real quick and easy. Somebody called me and let me know what the benefits were, how much a month, and I figured it'd be a good opportunity for me to take on. When you go to a lot of shops, they don’t have time to call, but Protect My Car has been great about that, like answering the phone and getting whatever the information has to be between the service provider and them. Everything's good. I appreciate Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We know that one size does not fit all, and we are always happy to do everything we can to accommodate each customer on an individual basis. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. By the way, if you know friends or family who might benefit from a policy, please tell them about us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. Thanks again for the great comments!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

I've had no problems with every representative that I've talked to. I enjoyed talking to them. They're very friendly. This is the best plan to get. If something goes wrong with my car, Protect My Car is very nice and respectful.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I get my oil changed every so often and that's free. So, I'm enjoying my warranty well. Every time we call, customer service always does perfectly. I would definitely recommend Protect My Car. I told my granddaughter to get her insurance paid but I'm gonna tell her about Protect My Car to help out with her parts.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide excellent service and needed help to all policyholders. We are thrilled that the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. Remember, if you refer someone who gets a policy, we thank you by sending you a MasterCard gift card. Again, thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

So far, their service has been okay. The representative's work was going well. I had two oil changes and the process went well. I've been pleased with everything else.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. Providing our policy holders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Since I’ve been with Protect My Car utilize the free oil changes. The price is reasonable. I have had no problems and I would recommend them to friends and family. I gave them a five star because they do great work and customer service is very helpful when you do speak with somebody.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide excellent service and needed help to all policyholders. We are thrilled that the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. Remember, if you refer someone who gets a policy, we thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. Again, thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I call, I will get someone right then and there with no problems. They are always on top when I call with no problems. They will answer my questions I need to know anything about and take care of my problems when I call. Thank you for the great customer service.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the best customer experience in the industry. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Yes I’ve been recommended Protect My Car to some of my friends and stuff. I like your service. I like to how things get done I’m up. Most of all my car gets fixed at half at half of the cost. Thank you very much.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide an excellent customer experience to all policyholders. Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you. Remember, if you refer someone who gets a policy, we thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. Again, thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

When my service representative at the Honda dealership came to me with a problem while I waited for them to change the oil, the problem was going to cost about $1000. I told him that I had Protect My Car and gave him my card. When he returned he said that's the easiest car warranty company he'd ever worked with. They paid the bill, I got my vehicle fixed, and everyone is now happy.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Protect My Car. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We also know that many shops are very cautious when working with vehicle service contract companies, and we cannot say we blame them. However, it takes only one time working with Protect My Car for a shop to know how dedicated we are to saving our customers money, time, and hassles. Thank you again for your comments. We are glad to have you as a valued customer.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Professional services all the time. Very cooperative and loves their job. Kind and respectful people. Very polite, prompt, knows what they are talking about. Recommend family friends and co-workers to join PMC!!! Always talking in a generous tone and voice. Very pleasing to get along with no problems. Glad I am a member of PMC.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide an excellent customer experience and we are thrilled that the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. Remember, if you refer someone who gets a policy, we thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. Again, thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Yes I am pleased with the service, it is the type of plan I was looking for and I would recommend to someone else because when purchasing a use car or truck and the warranty end you need some protection, when you need service.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I couldn't believe how cordial everyone was. My mechanic's secretary couldn't believe how easy your service people were to work with. She also would recommend your company to others. I've insisted that people I know look into your company for a plan that would work for them.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide excellent service and needed help to all policyholders. We are thrilled that the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. Remember, if you referred someone to us who gets a policy, we say thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I've used the services a number of times and I love Protect My Car. It is a good service. It works and I like the way that it's set up.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

The customer service was excellent, and I like the rate that Protect My Car gave me. It fitted my budget. They cover all major components on the car and also give three free oil changes a year and two tire rotations. I like that. I used the warranty to get an oil change last week and I didn't have any problems on my car. They took care of it for me. It was easy. The only problem I have with them is when I call sometimes, they say there’s a five-minute hold or I can leave my number for them to call back. I already did that twice, and they never called me back.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! Protect My Car is delighted to have assisted with your oil change. Our apologies for the inconvenience due by our callback system. We are currently investigating the cause of the issue and will resolve that very soon. We strive to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The reps were so friendly and helpful. The first guy I spoke with who sold me the plan kept calling to make sure that I didn't change my mind and to make sure the plan was what I wanted. He was really nice and patient. I enjoy Protect My Car. They are doing a great job. Every question that I have, they answer, especially with the oil change which I got today. They were quick and handled everything decently.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

My friend had CarShield and they promised her certain things were covered when they weren't. When I got to Protect My Car, I was looking at it and said, "Crap Protect, I'm just gonna call the man." And he told me that everything that would be covered is covered. I just put the warranty to the test when I got an oil change.

Customer service is beautiful. I recommend them so much so that I referred eight people to them and everybody loved it.

My husband's car's air conditioning needed to be fixed and true to their word, Protect My Car paid for it. He only had to pay 25% of a 1000+ deal. I didn't have to do anything. The techs called Protect My Car who ten gave them some type of number and that was it. I went back and I had the techs give me some windshield fluid and it was all free. I'm very satisfied with this company. That's why when they take my money, I don't have a problem. Though they billed me twice this month, I'm sure it's just a typo. With a warranty, I don't have to worry about something breaking down. Also, Protect My Car has roadside service. They're doing good with me and I don't want anybody else.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. We are pleased that our company, staff, and coverage have given you peace of mind. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle. Thank you again for your comments and for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Protect My Car got me situated and everything was professional. They looked out for me. I had my car cut off on me on my way home one day. I had it towed to the dealership and they did a lot of work. I called Protect My Car and they called the dealership. The total bill was $1,100 and my warranty took care of 600 some dollars of it. Protect My Car is highly recommended. I've been telling my friends and family about it. I suggest that everybody get it for real.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words, and we appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Please let us know who you have referred so we can thank you by sending you a MasterCard gift card. Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I've gotten two oil changes so far and I've had to get a roadside service and Protect My Car helped me out a lot. But I would like if they had services like tune-ups to see if everything in my car is good and working well. Other than that, their service is good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments on your experiences with Protect My Car. We are thrilled that your plan has helped so much. Our policies are intended to help our customers with mechanical breakdowns, which are almost always unexpected and very costly. Adding additional maintenance services to a policy would make the monthly cost of the policy too expensive for most people, especially for those on a budget. We are looking at starting a maintenance program that could be added to a plan, however, that concept is still in the early stages. Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Protect My Car is a great service. The rep was helpful.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Setting up on the phone was easy. The rep narrowed the plans down. Everything is running smoothly. Overall, it’s a good service to have.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those comments. We do appreciate your choosing Protect My Car and we know you'll save a ton of money with the benefits provided by your coverage. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I was talking with Protect My Car on the phone and the policy they presented to me sounded really fantastic. The rep I worked with was cool. He tried to keep it as real as possible with me. He was breaking down everything that I need to know. The only problem I still have is I sent them an email of a receipt that I had for an oil change, and they’re supposed to send me a check, and I still did not get it. That was three months ago. I asked their customer service before and they said, “Oh, you got to wait 90 days.” I was like, “Y’all didn’t tell that when you first discussed this.” They said, “Oh we will send you the check.” But I have no problems with them as far as communication. They were really straightforward. They’re not disrespectful. They’re always really nice.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any misinformation that was provided and the delay that you experienced regarding your reimbursement. We are happy that you recently spoke with a specialist and that a resolution was achieved. You should receive your oil change reimbursement check via mail within the next week or two. Thank you again for your comments, and please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty with any questions or concerns you may have.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Their service has been good so far. The sales rep was great too. It'd be nice if they could cover brakes, though.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car for your vehicle repair needs. We also appreciate you taking the time to provide your comments. After careful review of your plan, it does reflects that the major brake components are covered under your policy. Maintenance and wear/tear items, however, are not covered. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

I got a regular oil check and they serviced my vehicle and I haven't had any problem. However, I thought that my calipers were covered. When I found out it wasn't, then they said, "Brake’s not covered, right?" So, I had to come out with $350. I need a clarification on what's covered and what's not. But I like that they cater to veterans and I like the experience with Protect My Car, so I’m gonna stick with it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you were able to speak with a specialist regarding your concerns, and are happy that there was clarification with your brake coverage. Keep in mind that maintenance and wear and tear items are not included, i.e. pads and shoes, however your calipers ARE

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

I brought my car in for an oil change and they took care of it good and fast.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I enjoy having the warranty of Protect My Car. It's really good service. They were able to help me a whole lot because once they registered me, and they explained to me how it goes, the only thing I had to do was follow up on everything that they told me. I also feel better because I know that if anything goes wrong with my car, I have someone to back me up.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide excellent service and needed help to all policyholders. We are thrilled the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you, and we are glad we could assist with your driveshaft and rack and pinion repairs. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

The service was fabulous. I’ve had several things done and they've always been good. I'm satisfied with their service. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will continue to use them.

Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I liked Protect My Car's low monthly cost. They gave me a good deal that I found reasonable, so I just went with them. I've had the air conditioning unit worked on and had the gaskets replaced. Protect My Car did what they said they would do. I’m on this special plan where they cover 50% and I cover the other. So, it worked out. It lessens the burden on me.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Three weeks ago my truck broke down on the side of the highway. And Protect My Car helped with towing and helped me pay for the fuel pump to get replaced. Everybody has been friendly, nice, helpful. I've been so satisfied that everybody I talked to, I suggest getting Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for that review. That really is the goal we strive for with every claim we handle. Having your vehicle breakdown on the road is stressful enough. The repair process does not have to be as well. We are very glad to have helped you with that repair. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car and thanks again for the review.

Original review: July 27, 2021

I had my oil changed, tires rotated, and I had some issues with my coolant. Protect My Car only took care of 30% whatever the cost was. I also locked my key out my door and they came quick on that. And they changed a tire for me.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. We understand your frustrations, so a thorough review of your account was completed. According to our records, your vehicle was in need of a rear control arm, a rear ball joint, 2 hoses, and a flush. As your policy documents indicate, maintenance is not covered under ANY policy, so the hoses and the flush were not able to be approved. However, as per your contract agreement, Protect My Car did assist with 50% of the approved repair. If you have any questions regarding what it or is NOT covered under your policy, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty for further assistance. Thanks for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: June 24, 2021

Everything was a one-call resolution. Their response time was quick.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the five stars! We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. We strive to assist and resolve customer concerns in a timely and effective manner. We know that your time is precious and how important it is to get you back up and on the road. Rest assured we will be here for you when you need us. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks again for your comments and thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: June 22, 2021

Protect My Car does a really good job. Everything has gone well. The people are nice and very punctual. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. They’re quick.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your positive feedback! Your experience is the reason we do what we do! We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. We strive to assist and resolve customer concerns in a timely and effective manner. We know that your time is precious and how important it is to get you back up and on the road. Rest assured we will be here for you when you need us. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: June 15, 2021

They have been helping out a lot. So, I appreciate it. Everything worked out pretty fast and well. The timing was not so bad. They got back with the dealership pretty quick. I wished they covered even more stuff. But overall, my experience has been good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those wonderful comments! We appreciate your trust in Protect My Car and are very happy to have been able to provide assistance with your repairs. We make it our mission to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We did notice that you have not taken advantage of some of the benefits, like the oil changes and tire rotation. Please contact us to review those great benefits that are offered so you can experience the whole spectrum of your coverage. Thanks once again for those great comments. Remember, we are still here to help again when the need arises. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I had a sensor go out. The speedometer quit working. I brought the car to the shop. I called Protect My Car, and the shop took care of the rest. They contacted Protect My Car, and everything went great from there. They just called me what it was done. The only thing was, instead of a little weekend job, it ended up being a month job trying to get parts. They have that rental car insurance on there. I would just let people know ahead of time exactly what it does and doesn't cover. They said it was a rental car. Then when I called to find out about it, it was $30 a day. And you pay and then get reimbursed. I would just let people know that ahead of time. Luckily, I have a spare vehicle. But if I went and got one, it would have been 30 days at $30 a day. It adds up quick. But so far, having Protect My Car has been worth it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and apologize about the time it took to find parts, but with the pandemic causing quite a few economic hurdles this past year, there were unfortunate shortages in almost every industry. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind. Also, during the sign up process, our agents provide as much information as they can, however, they are not always able to fit everything into one conversation. We know that understanding the Rental process is very important, and that is why our agents stress how important it is to read your policy documents when you receive them. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I used Protect My Car for oil changes and their process was very easy. Customer service has always been helpful.

Protect My Car response

That is what we like to hear! We would also like to thank you for the five stars. We are glad that we were there to help you with your oil change. Your experience is the reason we do what we do! Please know that we will be here when your need us. Thank you for your comments and thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Protect My Car is a little less expensive than the other companies. Their reps were professional, knew what they were talking about and they worked with me on the price and got to where I could afford it. It was pretty good that they put in the oil changes in there, which was the tipping point where I went ahead and got it. So, I'm getting a little something back out of it. Having Protect My Car is a great value.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I acquired a service from someone else then Protect My Car called me back. They offered me a better package and it was great. I've had the warranty for nine months and I've used it twice. They're fantastic. They were great about the things that they wouldn't cover. They said, "These guys are pretty expensive. You should go somewhere else," and they were right.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We take pride in exercising good judgment by doing the right thing, not just doing things right.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Did not wanted to cover my transmission when I had told them I got my vehicle from my dad that passed away. And didn't have service documents. They are careless and don't even respect dead. This is the reason I took extended warranty but they really suck. So inhumane.

Protect My Car response

Your frustrations are understood, however, the passing of your father has no bearing on the denial of your claim. Every vehicle has maintenance requirements provided by the manufacturer. According to YOUR vehicle manufacturer, YOUR vehicle requires a transmission service at 150,000 miles. When asked for verification of the required transmission maintenance, you were not able to provide any documentation, therefore, your claim is not able to be covered. Also, looking further into your claims history, we have assisted you previously, for 3 repairs AND an oil change, so we are not careless or disrespectful. The purpose of the policy is to pay for covered component failure, not items that must be replaced at regular intervals as they wear out. These are maintenance items. That means that they must be maintained and replaced at regular intervals. The policy rules require regular maintenance and these rules apply to all customers, so if you would like to provide the needed maintenance records, we will be more than happy to re-evaluate your claim.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

The customer service when purchasing the extended warranty from Protect My Car was really good. They warrantied my car up to 178,000. I had my oil changed and my tires rotated and it was very easy.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Protect My Car has been awesome. Every time that I've needed them, they've been there and I've had no problems at all. When my car wouldn't start, all I did was call and they asked me for my card so I gave it to them. Then my car was jumped and it was fine. It was quick. The first time that I got Protect My Car was when I was in Kentucky, seeing my parents. What happened was I killed the battery and I left the keys in the car. So I called them and there was a place in Marion that came. It was 25 minutes. But they came in and they had my key out in a minute. It was really great. I like the fact that I can call somebody and I get taken care of pretty much quickly ‘cause things usually happen. Sometimes it takes forever and a day to get stuff but they've been really wonderful.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and rating. It really does make a difference when you know you have a reputable and caring company take care of those issues quickly and without red tape. That is always our goal.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. We will always have your back.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I had a fine interaction with the sales rep. The service has been okay so far.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your providing them. You are right, too. You won't know how good your decision to get a service contract was until you need to use it. We hope that will not be for a long time, but when that day comes, you will be both pleased and relieved to know you made the right decision by the level of care you receive.

Thank you again for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Whenever I call, Protect My Car was there. They're good service and I would recommend them to anybody. I have talked to other people about their service.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We take pride in working hard to provide our customers the best possible service.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Everything went okay. Protect My Car provides good service. I called about a few things that I had and they were willing to help me out.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I liked what the rep was talking about so I just went with it. If a situation comes up to where you can’t afford to get the car fixed, Protect My Car will help you. It's a good service to have just in case. It’s like life insurance. You have to have it.

Protect My Car response
Thanks for those comments. We appreciate your taking your time to provide them. You are right, too. When that first big expensive repair happens, especially on a holiday or on vacation, and Protect My Car takes care of it for you that is when you know you made a wise choice to protect yourself and your budget. That is what gives you good peace of mind.

Thank you again for those very encouraging comments.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Signing up for my warranty on my truck went good. I liked the price of it and what they’d fix. Also, the rep I spoke with was good. I took my truck to Tooele Automall, where I go all the time for service, to get the oil changed, and Protect My Car covered the oil change on the truck like they said they would.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your experience with Protect My Car. Our goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide that.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Everything went okay with my purchasing experience with Protect My Car, but I'm not truly satisfied with that Protect My Car. They don’t cover anything about the main components and that’s not what I needed. I have a 2017 BMW. It barely has 33,000 miles on it. My understanding was that they were covering more than what they cover. When I went to take it into BMW, they only covered oil change. So I don't think I'm going to stick with those guys.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear that you may not continue your coverage. Please take a moment to review the complete listed of covered components that is included in your coverage booklet. If it is listed, it is covered, including specifically the main engine and transmission components. The only things we typically do not cover are wear and tear items and maintenance.

Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Protect My Car had good deals and it was better than others. Their rep was friendly, polite and courteous and he treated me properly. I had an oil change and the dealership contacted Protect My Car. The service has been very good. They guided me properly and it was excellent.

Protect My Car response

We cannot thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. We do work very hard to make sure the policy is affordable, and that policyholders get the kind of help they need when they need help. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I called a car dealer and when I dialed the number, Protect My Car got on the line. I signed up for the service and it's been doing all right. It’s good to have a vehicle warranty.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your very encouraging comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

A friend of mine said nice things about Protect My Car so I thought to try them. I've used them to get an oil change and it's not difficult as long as I have the card. Once the service is finished, I give my card and then fill out a form.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Protect My Car is the greatest warranty company. They covered my oil change when I wasn't able to get to them and I appreciate that. I like their customer service too. They’re really good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

The guy who called me about the extended warranty talked me into it. He also told me that Protect My Car gives free oil changes and tire rotations up to three times a year. I thought that's a good benefit. I have gotten the service and it was quick and easy. The interactions were superb.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are very proud that our staff has been able to work so well and so hard from home during this pandemic. We chose not to lay off any employees, but to ask that they work from home during the shutdown. Thanks to their tremendous effort, we have not missed a beat taking care of our customers and potential customers (although, regretfully, some delays did occur during the transition to work from home). We treat our staff, employees, agents and adjusters, as well as our customers, as family. They, in turn, have really stepped up to help our company continue to provide outstanding service to our customers. We could not be more proud of them, or more grateful to our customers.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

When I signed up, the rep was a very nice guy. One time, I contacted Protect My Car for my window in my truck, but I never went and got it serviced. I haven’t had time because I've been out of town, so I've been back and forth. At another time, I had an oil change done, and the shop spoke to them.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a wonderful review. Thank you for the five stars.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I liked Protect My Car's price. I recently did oil service. The dealership took care of it. Everything was fine.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those thoughts. It means a lot to us to know our hard work pays off. Thanks for the five stars and the great review.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

The rep I spoke with from Protect My Car was really good. I never had an extended warranty before so I had questions. The rep was very informative, very professional and walked me through it. Everything went smooth.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those comments. One reason we have had so much success is just what you mentioned. We treat each customer as an individual with individual needs. We know that one size does not fit all. Working with each person to get the right coverage at the right cost and get the repairs done with no hassle really helps give folks good peace of mind.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Glad to have you.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

The reps at Protect My Car were friendly, courteous and they stand by their word. Whatever they say they’re gonna do, they’ll do it. When I asked them about everything, they said they cover everything. But when the rodents got in my radio and chewed the wire, they said they didn't cover that.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your review. We are proud of each of our agents for treating each and every customer as family and really giving their best efforts to assist. Sorry we do not handle that particular problem. Sounds like those rodents were music critics.

Thank you again for your rating and comments.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

My car is more of a high-end type of vehicle. But in the past, I had had a lot of trouble with it. I was just coming out a lot of money and I was sharing with my mom's friend and she was telling me that she had Protect My Car. She explained to me how they could help me and I could save money. So I put me and my husband on it.

The Protect My Car specialist was very nice. He offered me a lot of services but when it was time for some of the services, it wasn't offered. When I spoke with the manager, they told me that oil changes weren't free. I was told that I got three a year. So they were selling me a service that they didn't provide. But the manager did cut me a special where I had to pay $15 more to get the oil changes. I wanted to be reassured on everything and it was clear what kind of services I was supposed to get for my car. Outside of that, they've done some work on my husband's car and so far, it's been good. I'm looking forward to continuing to work with them and see how everything goes.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. Most of our plans do include free oil changes as part of the coverage. Some plans, like the one your vehicle qualified for, does not include that benefit. Since our agent was not clear on that point when you purchased this coverage, we added the maintenance package to your coverage and we apologize for our agent creating that issue. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

I liked Protect My Car's price and what they were offering. Most of the other companies wouldn’t offer oil changes and the monthly rates were kind of higher than what Protect My Car was offering, so I made the decision to go with them. When I took the truck to do some service, my experience was pretty good because when I took it to the place, they never asked me questions. I didn't even need to call Protect My Car and I just turned it in to a Jiffy Lube. They made the calls from there and they were all done quickly. Protect My Car also paid the full amount and so far, I'm so happy with them.

Protect My Car response

Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is any thing we can do to help out.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

I do a lot of traveling. I was driving a long ways to work every day and I needed some protection. The protection plan I had didn't meet my standards so I went with Protect My Car. Their rep was a really kind gentleman and he wanted to do business. Everything from Protect My Car has been fine so far. The dealer called Protect My Car and they didn't have any problem. The service was for a 2014 Honda Civic. Normally, I'd just have the oil change and had the vehicle checked to make sure everything was fine. But I hear some bumping noise and when I get ready to turn on the switch, it doesn't want to make contact on the first or the second time. So I'm gonna have to take it in for that to the Honda place.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I have a car that's six years old. I wanted to make sure, as my warranty was going out, that I would be able to protect my interest with it throughout the remainder of the time that I was gonna have the car. I was gonna get it done, as well as the initial conversation that I had seemed to be the right thing to do. And some of the other ones, price-wise, were a little high in my estimation. I wanted a plan, but I didn’t wanna spend more than what I was spending initially on it. So, it worked in my favor. The customer service is awesome.

With COVID, we’ve all had to adjust to a different lifestyle that has caught us all off guard. So what may appear to be doable at one time, is maybe a little stretch now, because of recent layoffs or shortage of hours. So, the $100 that I do pay now, eight months ago, it might not have been unheard of as far as trying to get it paid. But because I’ve been affected for my hours and everything else, it might now be a bit harder to come up with the money for the continuation of the plan.

The plan that I have wasn’t the first plan that the rep offered me, but he gave me options and he worked with me to be able to try to salvage the opportunity, opposed to just saying, “Well, this is the rate. Sorry, but if this is not something that you can do, then maybe another car company or something like that might be willing to help you.” Protect My Car works with you, and that’s what I was excited about.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I was with CarShield but then I saw Protect My Car, I wanted to get their service with them and try it out. Having a warranty would help us out. A month went by and my husband and I were debating on what service would work best for us. We tend to use Protect My Car than CarShield. CarShield only had a package that compares with the year of your car. But with Protect My Car, it doesn't matter what year your car is. They also help you regardless of whatever service you need. My husband and I agreed to drop CarShield and now, we just have Protect My Car.

We get an oil change often and we didn't have to pay for anything. That's the only service we availed of so far because my vehicle is still new and I don’t have any trouble with it right now. But Protect My Car still saves us money because my husband has the Ford F-150 truck while I have the Ford Fusion. When we have oil changes, they’re like up there - his is more than mine. It’s very affordable when you have little change in your pocket and not spend on that kind of stuff. We love Protect My Car. Their customer service is beautiful and they work with you. I've never had a bad experience with customer service. I would highly recommend the warranty to a friend and to people that I meet. I talk about Protect My Car all the time. This time with COVID, everybody is hard up with their funding.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We take pride in exercising good judgment by doing the right thing for each of our valued customers..
Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Please let us know who you have referred so we can thank you this way.

Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any thing else we can do for you.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I had a 2006 Durango and it was starting to show its age. So, I might as well get a warranty on it. In case parts start going, those would add up and get expensive over time. Protect My Car gives you a monthly plan. I was expecting when I first got it to be 200 to 300 but when they told me it was 94, I was amazed. It’s not too terrible. I've spoken to a couple of reps when I had to transition the warranty to a new car and when I had a few questions about it when I needed them. So far, their customer service has been top-notch and helpful. The only time I've ever needed to use Protect My Car was when I got an oil change for my current car and they were easy to work with for the dealership.

Protect My Car response

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I always have some kind of protection for my car and this time, I tried Protect My Car. I chose them because of the way they do customer service. The rep I talked to was very nice to me when she explained the policy and the things that are covered. I got fully convinced about the details she showed me. I used them for an oil change and I gave the info to the guy I usually drop my car at the dealership. He contacted Protect My Car and it was easy.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with everyone. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I just bought a Mercedes, so I wanted to make sure it was covered. Protect My Car's price was right. Their reps were very knowledgeable. Good customer service. They take care of you. I took my car in for oil change a month after I had the car and everything went smoothly. I called and the reps told me exactly which way to pick and made sure it was covered before I did it. I know that my car will be covered for anything so it gives me a good sense of security knowing that if something goes wrong, I have the Protect My Car to cover.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We could not have said it better ourselves. It really is a team effort here to make sure the coverage is hassle free for policyholders. It is comments like yours that let us know we are doing just that. That really makes our day.

Thanks again for those great comments.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I had a warranty before when I purchased my car and the insurance was too high and they didn't cover as much as what Protect My Car covers. With Protect My Car, I like that I could pay it on a monthly basis and they gave me a 30-day waiting period. But I'm going to stop the warranty on both of the cars because I can't afford to pay it right now and it doesn't cover a lot of things that I thought it was gonna cover. When I put my car in the shop, I ended up having to pay for my service. There's a lot of stipulations and things about it I don't like. It's a hassle to me. I've had it for a little bit but I wouldn't knock anybody else that may wanna get it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. we completely understand. We have, in fact, been working with our customers to provide needed financial help with their premiums and costs due the shutdown. Since you may benefit from that help., we urge you to give us a call.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Protect My Car.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I had another company and when Protect My Car called, I dropped the other company and ended up with them. They were cheaper. My husband and I have the same type of car and we've both had service done. It went well, although the service people were saying that Protect My Car took a long time and had them on hold for a long time. Also, my husband paid for an oil change and didn't realize that it was already covered by Protect My Car. I took a picture of the receipt and emailed it to them. It's been about two weeks and I haven't heard anything. But other than that, everything is good. I’m glad I have them.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We do regret the delays you experienced. We have transitioned to a "work from home" status due to the pandemic. Unfortunately, that transition caused some delays. We are very proud that our staff has been able to work so well and so hard from home during this pandemic. We very much appreciate your patience during this time. We chose not to lay off any employees, but to ask that they work from home during the shutdown. Thanks to their tremendous effort, we are able to provide full care and services for our customers and potential customers (although, regretfully, some delays did occur during the transition to work from home). We treat our staff, employees, agents and adjusters, as well as our customers, as family. They, in turn, have really stepped up to help our company continue to provide outstanding service to our customers. We could not be more proud of them, or more grateful to our customers.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Protect my Car had great deals and offers better than other warranty companies. I went with them and their rep provided excellent service. If I have any questions, I can call customer service. Getting my free oil change through them was easy for me.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those very insightful comments. We do spend a lot of time with customers making sure they have all the information needed to make an informed choice regarding their coverage and ways to get the most out of their coverage. We spend over one million dollars a month helping folks with the cost of auto repairs and we are grateful to each and every customer who puts their faith in us.

Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Protect My Car offers different tiers of products. They have a 50% or 75% that they cover, the three oil changes that are courtesy of them, and the tire rotation. I have all my cars with Protect My Car and I can just take my car to the dealership and have them fixed. The quality looks good but it can be a little expensive. Also, some of the agents are not nice and they can be a bit rude at times. Right now, I'm in the middle of a situation. My car broke down for the third time. On their end, they're saying that they don't wanna pay for it because they've already paid for it on two occasions. But I thought that they would.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry if you find any of our agents to be less than respectful. We will look into this situation. Thank you for letting us know.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I have an older car so I don’t have warranty on it. I just have insurance. Somebody kept calling me, telling me that I have warranty on my car and I just didn’t remember who I had it with. But I enjoyed Protect My Car's advertisements on my radio stations that I listen to and I took it up from there. The rep went over everything well and I got a good understanding about everything, and everything was nice. The other rate that she gave me was a little more than I could pay and now that I've been out of work for a bit, it’s tough on me. But I like the warranty because anything can happen.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those very insightful comments. We do spend a lot of time with customers making sure they have all the information needed to make an informed choice of administrators. We spend over one million dollars a month helping folks with the cost of auto repairs and we are grateful to each and every customer who puts their faith in us.

During this pandemic we are also doing everything we can to make sure our customers can keep their coverage when they have been laid off or fired from their jobs. If we ca help you in this regard, please give us a call. we are here to help.

Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

The Protect My Car rep I talked to was very informative and really cool. We ended up sitting on the phone for about an hour and we asked him to look at things up. We talked about different things as well because he lives right above me in Virginia. He let me know how the service works, how much it is, what it covers, how long it will cover my vehicle, and how many miles or how many years. What sold me on Protect My Car is the fact that they cover the oil changes and there are also tire rotations twice a year.

They cover three oil changes a year and I had an oil change done right before I traveled to Ohio on the 31st of July. I went right through the dealership and the rough part was for the dealership themselves. They were on hold for 40 something minutes to get ahold of Protect My Car for them to cover the bill. But once the guy was on the phone with them, it was like boom, boom, boom, done. I already have almost 5,000 miles on that thing so, within a three-week period, I'm gonna need another oil change. I like them so far. What is cool about it is that I had to pay $87 a month but if something big breaks down, I'm good to go.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We have shared your comments with the agent you mentioned to let them know their hard work is appreciated. It really is a team effort here to make sure the coverage is hassle free for policyholders. It's comments like yours that let us know we are doing just that. That really makes our day.

Thanks again for those great comments.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I liked Protect My Car's price and the different companies that associate with them. I had the oil change and the service was up to par. I'm allowed up to three oil changes and two tire rotations. The rep was professional. He gave me a pretty good price and he was very thorough. You know that you're speaking to someone who knew the process and he tried to help out.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Protect My Car came highly recommended and I signed up with them because of personal preference and their internet rating. When I purchased the warranty, the customer service was good. I have also done the free oil change and it went smoothly. I had to call a person then I got put on hold and do the mileage. I went back and forth on the phone for five minutes and it could have gone a lot smoother if the dealership had better access. They should have a card or a number which would automatically pay for the service. When I told them that I wanted to do the free oil change, the guy at the dealership said that it was a headache. He said they couldn't do this and that. He also said that they don't get their money and he was a little discouraged when I told him which route I was going. So they were reluctant about doing it, then they told me to go ahead but I had to pay and let Protect My Car reimburse me.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that the shop made it difficult for you to use your coverage. Some shops are used to dealing with companies that make them wait for a check in the mail and make it difficult for the shop to get paid. We pay the shop over the phone with a corporate credit card, right on the spot. If you ever have any similar experience with a shop, call us. We will be happy to speak to the shop on your behalf.

Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I love working with Protect My Car. I had some major problems with my car and they helped me pay for it to get it out of the shop. Their customer service is sweet too. Every time I call and need something done to my vehicle, they tell me to take it to the nearest shop that I want to and tell them to call the warranty company. They then tell the shop to go ahead and fix the car. I had a warranty on the vehicle when I first got it but after I paid for it for two years, it dropped. I happened to hear about Protect My Car on the radio. I called, got the service, and I've been with them ever since.

Original review: July 21, 2020

I thought of giving Protect My Car a shot since I got a 2014. I read into more details once I got into it and see how it went. And the other part of it that was good was I can cancel at any time. It has been going good so far. It was a little slow on the phone part of it when I had to get ahold of them when I've had to do oil changes. The first oil change I had, the guy had to wait on the line for like 20 minutes before he could talk to somebody, which is a long time when he's trying to run around and run a business. Other than that, it has been okay.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We really appreciate it. Like most companies during this pandemic, we have to make sure our employees are safe and still employed. We have not let anyone go, but do need to provide a safe work environment. Having fewer employees in the building at any one time can slow down the claims process, as you said. We are working to make the proper adjustments to speed up that process and hope you will bear with us during this difficult time.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Someone called me one day and they gave me a reasonable thing to put down on it. They told me they cover everything bumper-to-bumper except the battery. So far, I've only had them pay for an oil change. But they seemed very friendly towards me.

Protect My Car response

Original review: July 19, 2020

I just googled one of the best warranty companies and Protect My Car's name popped up. They had a good price and interactions with their rep was smooth. She was good and she explained everything. Most of the things were clear. She sent me the sample of that also. If I could go through and look at it and if I had any questions, then it would help me.

I used the warranty when I had a problem with my axle. I provided the service center the customer care number of Protect My Car. They called them and it went on well as I never heard back from the mechanic’s place. It was a good experience. Having protection on my vehicle is very important. You never know what is gonna happen. It's very important that you get something which can protect your car, especially if you have an expensive one, instead of a lot of expenses. Protect My Car has provided excellent service.

Protect My Car response

Thank you again for those very encouraging comments.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I was generally impressed with PMC but the biggest knock I would have is the lack of urgency. Each time I needed to use the PMC service everything would be taken care of but just not very timely. Between myself and the mechanic getting someone to solve the problem can be very time consuming and frustrating. Otherwise good experience.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We always appreciate knowing those areas where we can improve our customer's experience with Protect My Car.
Please call us if you are having any current issues so we can address your concerns immediately.

Original review: July 17, 2020

I've had 2 oil changes and it's great. I like how fast and smooth the process goes. Thanks again for the services you offer. They are very helpful and I would recommend this to all my friends as they will appreciate it.

Protect My Car response

Thank you so much for your very thoughtful comments. We are very glad the coverage and the benefits have been of value to you. Over the years our customers have suggested benefits that would be of most use to them and we have listened to them. We are very glad those added benefits have helped you save money.

Thank you, too, for referring others to Protect My Car. We will treat them with the same respect and attention to needs as we do for you.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car and for taking the time to provide your comments. We very much appreciate it.

Original review: July 17, 2020

I found Protect My Car while looking on the internet and they had a payoff. Initially, I was gonna go with CarShield but and Protect My Car called me. They've been pretty good. Customer service was unbelievable too. I had an old change and they helped me. That was cool. I didn't think it was gonna go through, but it did.

Protect My Car response

Original review: July 14, 2020

The warranty on the vehicle I purchased expired and so I was looking for a good and reasonable one. I did a comparison and Protect My Car was suitable for what I need. The plan covered mostly the major components of the type of vehicle I had. Recently, they gave me a free oil change and tire rotation. The service mechanic called them to verify if they approve the service to be done. I'm pleased with the service that I received.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those comments. That is exactly that we like to hear. In fact, giving our customers great peace of mind is our number one goal around here. Thank you very much for letting us know we are meeting that goal and thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I compared Protect My Car and a couple of other warranties and Protect My Car had pretty good ratings and were cheaper. They were pretty reasonable. I talked to their guy on the phone and he gave me a little better deal to entice me. I've used it one time when I had a coolant leak and the guy at the garage said it was fantastic. He said Protect My Car was friendly and they didn't give him any trouble at all. They just took the information down and said that was cool and they would pay for it.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: July 12, 2020

They offered a free oil change and the rates were not that high. The rep that I dealt with was very professional and he had a nice sense of humor. I've had my oil changed and they covered it. The only problem I had was the wait time when I called and tried to get in contact with someone to get the oil change done.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. With the pandemic, however, wait times have increased. We have taken steps to solve that issue and we know you will notice the difference the next time you need to use our services.

Thanks you for being a valued customer.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I saw the ad on TV and I thought Protect My Car was talking about something good for what they were talking about. I decided to get it for me and my old lady. The customer service was good. Even though I wasn’t too bright on what I would like to do, they explained everything well to me and were nice about it. They gave a free oil change. I went and got that. Now, I'm thinking of taking my car to get the AC fixed.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It really does make a difference to have a professional adjuster discuss the repairs with the dealership or the shop you choose to use. We can not only make sure the right repair is being done, but done right and at the best possible cost for you, our customer.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car and thanks again for your comments.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Signing up with Protect My Car was awesome. It got down pretty quickly. With the warranty, I like having the free oil change. I used it one time, so far, last month. The process went perfectly. It was very quick and easy. Protect My Car is a great company. I didn’t expect it.

Protect My Car response

We cannot thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind.

Original review: July 10, 2020

My wife went with Protect My Car. She found a couple of them but Protect My Car had better ratings. That's mainly what I was looking at. After getting in with Protect My Car and actually experiencing car problems, that actually got taken care of, but as far as what they offered me, I'm not satisfied with it because of my first experience that I had.

We purchased a car four years ago. It runs pretty good. I just like to have that extended warranty just in case anything was to happen. A few months in of having my service with Protect My Car, I had transmission issues all of a sudden. I ended up taking it into the shop and they took care of it, but it took them three weeks. They offered three days of car rental for me but I had to pay for it, and then they would reimburse me only up to three days, $30 a day, which is 90 bucks. I ended up having to shell out over $500 in the course of two and a half to three weeks, then I only got reimbursed $150.

That's just the fact that I didn't like. "Oh, we supply free car rental," but that's the tricky part. They don't supply free car rental. When you have to pay for it, they just reimburse you, and it takes up 30 days for you to get it in the mail. I wasn't happy about that. I still pay them for the service, but I just don't like the fact that because my car has a high mileage, they only offered me three days of rental and expected my car to be in and out of that shop in three days when they got other cars in priorities before my car even stepped in there.

And then, "Oh, we gotta send the adjuster out," and then the adjuster took about a week. And then when he came out, the shop told him that I wanted to be there while he did the inspection. The shop literally told me this. He said, "I normally don't deal with customers. I'm gonna call my boss," and he left. I was on my way down there after the shop called me back saying, "He didn't like the fact that you were coming, I guess, and he left." I went through this whole spiel with them and called Protect My Car and they ended up avoiding the adjuster.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We do regret that the sop took so long to get the repair done, but we are glad the coverage saved you almost $2,000 on that one repair. While we do not offer unlimited rental car reimbursement (which helps keep the cost of overeager low) we have found that three days rental reimbursement covers most repair situations. It is regretful that your shop took much longer to complete the repair.

Thank you for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: July 10, 2020

I had oil changes through Protect My Car. Everything’s good. The rep who helped me when I purchased my warranty was understanding. He was really good. He went beyond. He had a lot of patience with me. I've been telling all my friends about the company. I tell them, “Go get them.”

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your review and for choosing Protect My Car to help you protect your car and your budget. We appreciate that very much and we know you'll save a ton of money with this coverage.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I wanted to have more protection on my car. It's a 2013. When I first signed up with Protect My Car, I was told that Jiffy Lube is one of the fastest ways for them to be paid and there's less work that they have to do in order for it to happen. There was also one other place but we don't have that inside of Utah, so there's no way I could go there. I'm only able to go to Jiffy Lube. I could go to anyone, really, but I was told Jiffy Lube would be the fastest way because they have the system at their shop and they could just run it through their system and get paid automatically. But they ended up having to call Protect My Car.

When I was getting my oil change, it was kind of a hassle. One day, I wasn't able to actually get that done because nobody was open inside Protect My Car's office because it was already too late. Their time zone is ahead of us. I had to wait until the weekend in order for me to do it. That way, we could get in the same open business hours. That was kind of a pain. Maybe they should inform people of their business hours and let them know of the time zome they're in so that people would know when to call in. Otherwise, their rep seemed like he knew his job when I called them.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We do maintain corporate accounts with a number of national chains. We are sorry that this particular shop was unable to acces