Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5
This company is out of businessFind other companies

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Premier Auto Protect is a direct provider offering vehicle service contracts to protect your car. As both the seller and administrator of our plans, we won't send you to various providers to get the service and coverage you deserve. We have live operators available 365/24/7 so you can get immediate help anytime you need it - days, nights, weekends and holidays. Our plans also include free roadside assistance, repairs by any ASE-certified facility, money-back guarantees, and a 10% referral bonus. Premier Auto Protect offers preferred pricing for AAA, AARP, PenFed Credit Union, USAA, TriCare and VA members.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Premier Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Auto Protect?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Auto Protect?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

The gentleman from Premier Auto, Ralph, called me and he was really thorough. He gave me a lot of insights and I like the way he approached me. But unfortunately, I haven't heard from him anymore. I sent him a few messages and maybe he didn't receive it. It seems to me I got the wrong number. They didn't get back to me efficiently and that's the only drawback. But Ralph seemed very good about it. I just joined and hopefully, they will uphold whatever promise they made.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I got a plan through Premier Auto Protect. They were extremely professional and reliable. My car isn't new and my protection plan allows me to drive with confidence. I've been lucky not to have needed to take advantage of the protection plan, but it's comforting to know that it's there if I need it.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have been shopping for an extended warranty for our car. The employee I was connected with was Ralph **. He was very informed and was able to answer all of my questions. He was patient with an old man and very polite. He represented your company to the highest degree. I would be glad to recommend Premier to any of my friends or family. I would have them ask for Ralph. He’s definitely a professional and asset to your company.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

This is an awesome extended coverage company named premier car care coverage. Ralph is over the top amazing. He answered all my questions. He took all the time needed without hesitation to be completely thorough with me unlike other companies I tried to talk to. I highly recommend Premier they rock.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I was shopping online for an Auto Warranty and came across Premier, the sales rep Ralph was real nice and knowledgeable and best of all he gave me a great rate!! I will recommend them to everyone and will hopefully be signing up my second car shortly.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Jack was very helpful, knowledgeable & friendly. Not pushy at all. He walked me through their 3 plans & helped me choose the best one for me. Let me call my local shop to confirm it’s covered. Perfect!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Really amazing customer service. My claim was handled really quickly and professionally. My tech and premier worked together so well so all I had to do was bring in the car. I really could not have asked for more. Thank you to the whole team and all the super work you guys did.

Premier Auto Protect Company Information