Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Because we are uniquely positioned to continuously monitor the administrators we offer policies for, you are guaranteed the lowest possible rates. We have researched multiple companies to offer you numerous options and choices.

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Pay My Repairs Reviews

Original review: July 11, 2015

The technician adjusted the engine but the components were so worn that it continued to have the same issues. I made the decision to replace the engine. The service given was expertly completed in just over an hour. The technician was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to me. The company was great with which to do business. The warranty of repair really gives me an assurance that they will always be there.

Original review: July 11, 2015

Saw a commercial on TV for Pay My Repairs. Got online and requested what I needed help with. Within an hour, I already had responses. I ended up hiring a company to repair my car and a handyman to complete several small fixing within the engine. So glad I saw that commercial!!

Original review: July 11, 2015

I wonder how blessed this people of trust will be in future. They offer what they promise and they stood with their words. My demand was meet as they fix all errors on my car yet give me warranty of trust to come along with it whenever my car is faulty. I think they are the best men!

Original review: July 11, 2015

The technician was very helpful in fixing the repair on my car. He worked diligently to determine root cause and corrective action. Together we worked to finalize the solution and the service was very good indeed. Thank you for your continued support.

Original review: July 11, 2015

I never believe such organization still exist until I give Pay My Repairs a trial. Having wonderful experience on warranty on their service since 4 years ago which was return to me as transmission now. I am only going back there for service but as well recommend them to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pay My Repairs?

Original review: July 10, 2015

Glad for the warranty you guys offer since 3 years ago which was redeemed today for new engine. I really say a big THANK YOU to all the crew. You are all WONDERFUL.

Original review: July 10, 2015

Amazing Service. This is the company you want for a full service clean-out. Thanks Guys.

Original review: July 10, 2015

Debated for a while on getting a warranty. Went back and forth and read everything I possibly could on warranties and if they are worth it. Pay My Repairs seemed like a good company with fair prices. Called them and they gave me a really good deal, too good to pass up on.

Original review: July 10, 2015

My 1996 Dodge Caravan is definitely on its last leg, but I'm trying to get another few years out of it. I purchased a plan through Pay My Repairs and it was affordable, as well as catered to me. Now I don't have to worry about the AC going for other expensive repairs for my car.

Original review: July 9, 2015

When I got my 16 year old his first car, I couldn't afford something brand new. I also knew that if he messed it up, I couldn't replace it. So, I got a protection plan from Pay My Repairs and I feel much more comfortable when he takes the car, that if something happens, it won't be gone for good. He's a good driver but you just can't trust everyone else to be good too. It's definitely worth having the plan for peace of mind.

Pay My Repairs Company Information