Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Because we are uniquely positioned to continuously monitor the administrators we offer policies for, you are guaranteed the lowest possible rates. We have researched multiple companies to offer you numerous options and choices.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Pay My Repairs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pay My Repairs?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pay My Repairs?

Original review: June 2, 2016

The reviews for this company are clearly astroturfed. That is: the company has obviously put up a bunch of fake reviews to make itself look good. Note the close date for all the reviews. My experience is one of avoiding this company because they astroturf.

Original review: July 16, 2015

I think these guys are pretty new and I haven't had a claim for my car yet. They seemed nice but they stumbled on a couple of my questions. But they were honest and said they didn't have much experience. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Pay My Repairs response

We take customer service very seriously. We would like to assist you further by answering all of your questions and concerns. We have attempted to research your contract using your name, email and phone number. We have also attempted to reach you by phone. The phone number is a google voice number and nobody answered. Please provide us with your contract number or a way we can reach you by phone so we can assist you further.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 13, 2015

Service was great. My air conditioner broke in the car, which ended up being the evaporator core. The auto body shop that I went to wanted to charge me over 1100 for the repair, even though my car isn't worth $1100 total. Pay my repairs was extremely helpful and I no longer had to worry about the huge bill!

Original review: July 12, 2015

I've had my plan now for almost 2 months and have had to use it twice. My car isn't the most reliable machine as it's almost 15 years old, so this plan gets used pretty often, but pays for itself over and over. I would highly suggest this type of coverage for older cars, or just to have. Plan works great either way!

Original review: July 12, 2015

A friend told me about them and I was like I will try them but at first I did not trust BUT now I trust this company with all my heart. They are the best because they never let me down when I need them. My BMW car is almost 4 years and the warranty helped me and I don't have to pay anything out of my pocket. Thank you because you are the best.

Original review: July 12, 2015

I have a 9 years old Toyota and I was always worried about its repairs cost because the car company charges too much for a warranty and also most companies don't cover much but thanks to my uncle who recommended me this company and I purchased an extremely affordable plan that covers all of my repairs! They are always here when I need them and all these 3 years, I needed their services a lot! Also, I have never had any problems with them! I always get what I was promised!! These people are the best to deal with!

If they weren't them I wouldn't feel safe for 3 years. If you are worried or stressed about what might happen to your car when you driving it just give them a call and they will be here for you with the best price! Their plan is really affordable! I've already recommended this company to family and friends and I also recommend them to anyone because I'm pretty sure that their plan will work for you too! Most outstanding, professional, courteous service in every possible respect! I wouldn't trust anyone else! The best experience I have ever had. They definitely deserve the 5-star rating! Thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for more!

Original review: July 12, 2015

Very satisfied with our warranty with Pay My Repairs. They took the time to help us find something that fit with our very, very tight budget. We feel much safer and more relaxed knowing we have a plan that will protect us in the event of an emergency. Thanks!

Original review: July 12, 2015

These guys saved me a ton of money and worry with their customized plans. Not having to pay for outrageous car bills are a huge positive in keeping me stress free. My car is old, so the longer it can stick around the better. Great plans, customer service is on point!

Original review: July 11, 2015

Most of these warranty companies promise you the moon and stars but when you actually need them they fall up short, and you realize you were paying for nothing. Not the case with these guys. After our bad accident we called them and they helped us take care of stuff right away. VERY GOOD COMPANY!!!

Original review: July 11, 2015

Pay My Repairs came up with several recommendations -- one of which we chose and were very happy with the results working with them. Afterwards, I agreed service contract with the company and they did not disappoint. Would not have felt comfortable just calling anyone out of the phone book. With the help of Pay My Repairs, we got a great job done successfully.

Pay My Repairs Company Information