4.76/5
Based on 25 reviews that contain star ratings

Expired Warranty? Save on Repairs

Pay My Repairs

Because we are uniquely positioned to continuously monitor the administrators we offer policies for, you are guaranteed the lowest possible rates. We have researched multiple companies to offer you numerous options and choices.

View More View More

25 Pay My Repairs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 2, 2016

The reviews for this company are clearly astroturfed. That is: the company has obviously put up a bunch of fake reviews to make itself look good. Note the close date for all the reviews. My experience is one of avoiding this company because they astroturf.

Original review: July 16, 2015

I think these guys are pretty new and I haven't had a claim for my car yet. They seemed nice but they stumbled on a couple of my questions. But they were honest and said they didn't have much experience. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Pay My Repairs response

We take customer service very seriously. We would like to assist you further by answering all of your questions and concerns. We have attempted to research your contract using your name, email and phone number. We have also attempted to reach you by phone. The phone number is a google voice number and nobody answered. Please provide us with your contract number or a way we can reach you by phone so we can assist you further.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 13, 2015

Service was great. My air conditioner broke in the car, which ended up being the evaporator core. The auto body shop that I went to wanted to charge me over 1100 for the repair, even though my car isn't worth $1100 total. Pay my repairs was extremely helpful and I no longer had to worry about the huge bill!

Original review: July 12, 2015

I've had my plan now for almost 2 months and have had to use it twice. My car isn't the most reliable machine as it's almost 15 years old, so this plan gets used pretty often, but pays for itself over and over. I would highly suggest this type of coverage for older cars, or just to have. Plan works great either way!

Original review: July 12, 2015

A friend told me about them and I was like I will try them but at first I did not trust BUT now I trust this company with all my heart. They are the best because they never let me down when I need them. My BMW car is almost 4 years and the warranty helped me and I don't have to pay anything out of my pocket. Thank you because you are the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pay My Repairs?

Original review: July 12, 2015

I have a 9 years old Toyota and I was always worried about its repairs cost because the car company charges too much for a warranty and also most companies don't cover much but thanks to my uncle who recommended me this company and I purchased an extremely affordable plan that covers all of my repairs! They are always here when I need them and all these 3 years, I needed their services a lot! Also, I have never had any problems with them! I always get what I was promised!! These people are the best to deal with!

If they weren't them I wouldn't feel safe for 3 years. If you are worried or stressed about what might happen to your car when you driving it just give them a call and they will be here for you with the best price! Their plan is really affordable! I've already recommended this company to family and friends and I also recommend them to anyone because I'm pretty sure that their plan will work for you too! Most outstanding, professional, courteous service in every possible respect! I wouldn't trust anyone else! The best experience I have ever had. They definitely deserve the 5-star rating! Thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for more!

Original review: July 12, 2015

Very satisfied with our warranty with Pay My Repairs. They took the time to help us find something that fit with our very, very tight budget. We feel much safer and more relaxed knowing we have a plan that will protect us in the event of an emergency. Thanks!

Original review: July 12, 2015

These guys saved me a ton of money and worry with their customized plans. Not having to pay for outrageous car bills are a huge positive in keeping me stress free. My car is old, so the longer it can stick around the better. Great plans, customer service is on point!

Original review: July 11, 2015

Most of these warranty companies promise you the moon and stars but when you actually need them they fall up short, and you realize you were paying for nothing. Not the case with these guys. After our bad accident we called them and they helped us take care of stuff right away. VERY GOOD COMPANY!!!

Original review: July 11, 2015

Pay My Repairs came up with several recommendations -- one of which we chose and were very happy with the results working with them. Afterwards, I agreed service contract with the company and they did not disappoint. Would not have felt comfortable just calling anyone out of the phone book. With the help of Pay My Repairs, we got a great job done successfully.

Original review: July 11, 2015

The technician adjusted the engine but the components were so worn that it continued to have the same issues. I made the decision to replace the engine. The service given was expertly completed in just over an hour. The technician was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to me. The company was great with which to do business. The warranty of repair really gives me an assurance that they will always be there.

Original review: July 11, 2015

Saw a commercial on TV for Pay My Repairs. Got online and requested what I needed help with. Within an hour, I already had responses. I ended up hiring a company to repair my car and a handyman to complete several small fixing within the engine. So glad I saw that commercial!!

Original review: July 11, 2015

I wonder how blessed this people of trust will be in future. They offer what they promise and they stood with their words. My demand was meet as they fix all errors on my car yet give me warranty of trust to come along with it whenever my car is faulty. I think they are the best men!

Original review: July 11, 2015

The technician was very helpful in fixing the repair on my car. He worked diligently to determine root cause and corrective action. Together we worked to finalize the solution and the service was very good indeed. Thank you for your continued support.

Original review: July 11, 2015

I never believe such organization still exist until I give Pay My Repairs a trial. Having wonderful experience on warranty on their service since 4 years ago which was return to me as transmission now. I am only going back there for service but as well recommend them to others.

Original review: July 10, 2015

Glad for the warranty you guys offer since 3 years ago which was redeemed today for new engine. I really say a big THANK YOU to all the crew. You are all WONDERFUL.

Original review: July 10, 2015

Amazing Service. This is the company you want for a full service clean-out. Thanks Guys.

Original review: July 10, 2015

Debated for a while on getting a warranty. Went back and forth and read everything I possibly could on warranties and if they are worth it. Pay My Repairs seemed like a good company with fair prices. Called them and they gave me a really good deal, too good to pass up on.

Original review: July 10, 2015

My 1996 Dodge Caravan is definitely on its last leg, but I'm trying to get another few years out of it. I purchased a plan through Pay My Repairs and it was affordable, as well as catered to me. Now I don't have to worry about the AC going for other expensive repairs for my car.

Original review: July 9, 2015

When I got my 16 year old his first car, I couldn't afford something brand new. I also knew that if he messed it up, I couldn't replace it. So, I got a protection plan from Pay My Repairs and I feel much more comfortable when he takes the car, that if something happens, it won't be gone for good. He's a good driver but you just can't trust everyone else to be good too. It's definitely worth having the plan for peace of mind.

Original review: July 9, 2015

When I got my "new" car (it's used, but new to me), I had no idea the trouble that I would end up having just a few months later. Thankfully I had already gotten a plan at Pay My Repairs, so I was covered through the disaster, and everything was taken care of. The plan covered exactly what it was supposed to, and the problems got fixed right away. I will never buy another used car without getting a protection plan from Pay My Repairs at the same time!

Original review: July 8, 2015

I have an older car and am always worried that it will break down. I don't have a lot of money and can't afford a new car. I found out about Pay My Repairs via a friend who used the service and I couldn't be happier. I am able to go about my day no longer stressed out about car repairs. The plans are affordable and cover all aspects of my vehicle.

Original review: July 8, 2015

We were worried about our car once our factory warranty ran out. These guys gave us a really good deal for extending our warranty and making sure we had adequate coverage for what we were looking for. The price is very good and now we feel safer and better.

Original review: July 7, 2015

I was very skeptical about getting these kind of plans or needing them. These guys went out of their way to help get me a plan that was affordable and reasonable, but at the same time would give me solid protection. Hopefully I won't need it, but these guys were a pleasure to deal with. Feel so much better and safer now when driving.

Original review: July 6, 2015

I have never had an older car without a protection plan before, so I wanted to get some sort of plan so that if I got into an accident, I wouldn't just be without a car and have no way to fix it. I contacted Pay My Repairs, and they found me exactly the plan that I needed, and the one that fit my budget. I feel so much safer now that I know I'm covered!

Pay My Repairs expert review by Lauren Fix

Offers plans with a range of choices with low rates and down payments. No credit check is required, and qualification is instant.

• Satisfaction guarantee: The company accepts full refunds within 30 days of purchase with its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.

• Customer service: Pay My Repairs provides live customer support six days a week during extended business hours through a toll-free number.

• Mechanic choice: Exact details vary by plan, but most VSC options offered through Pay My Repairs work with over 350,000 certified mechanics in the United States.

• Payment plans: Consumers can pay for their VSC on a monthly basis, making it easier for many people to afford protection.

• Roadside assistance: The company provides roadside assistance around the clock every day of the week, including towing and a rental car if necessary during repairs.

• Best for: car owners and used car owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
    Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Pay My Repairs Company Information