Wright Nissan

Wexford, PA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We went out knowing ahead of time we had 3 dealers to go to. We started at Wright Nissan and didn't have to go any further. They were so kind and gave us a fair trade and deal on my 1st new car. I would highly recommend anyone to go there!

We have bought several cars from WRIGHT NISSAN and have nothing but PRAISE for the General Manager, **! He is one AWESOME guy and doesn't try to intimidate us. His sales staff is TOP NOTCH and if you think you're getting the shaft here, try dealing with dealerships in the Youngstown Area! Ha! They do not even BEGIN TO COMPARE with the deals we get here in PA! We don't care about the drive to service here either because we know it is a QUALITY JOB!! They handle our cars as if they are their OWN! It makes me sick to read such NEGATIVITY in the above reviews.

I think people need to research their cars before making their purchase. I had a "lemon car" from another Nissan Dealership. They didn't want to hear it so with persistence I continued to research on the internet contacting everyone I could until my voice was heard! It took a year but in the end I prevailed! In fact, this is how we came upon the "WRIGHT NISSAN" DEALERSHIP! It was their dealership that provided me with a brand new car and the rest is HISTORY.

I recently leased a Nissan at Wright. I called for an appointment to have it serviced. Just a routine oil change and tire rotation. The woman in the service dept said and I quote, "You don't need an appointment. Just come in and we will take care of you." So I go there and I am told there is an hour wait. I complained that is why I wanted to make an appointment....to avoid a long wait. I just do not get it with some dealerships. You try to avoid problems and they create them. Not at all happy with Wright Nissan.

I recently bought a car from these people. They are the most dishonest people I have ever bought from by far. They lowballed my trade so bad I said no way not gonna happen. He raised it up. I said no way still. He finally got it where all the other dealers had offered for it. Which was thousands higher than his offer. The salesman were ** heads and walked around like their crap didn't stink. They said they would hold the car for me until my financing came through. During that time they lowered the price on it and tried to sell it to people. Then told me I couldn't buy it at the lower price. The general manager cried to me that they were taking such a hit on it already though. Nothing but lies. I checked the Carfax on it and everything said clear. When I picked up the car and got home I noticed it had been in an accident. I asked them multiple times if it had been in an accident and they said no. They lied. There was a dent on the side that was creased. Then I found razor blades in my front seat! I called multiple times and emailed and no one will return my calls or messages. Does anyone know if I can do something legally about this? They lied about the accident to it and they lied about replacing the rotors and brakes.

My daughter bought a used 2008 Nissan Versa with 55,000 in April. Last week, the tranny blew, the power train goes to 60,000. She was at 60,200. The dealer refuses to help, Nissan refuses to help and they want $3000-$4000 to replace it. Nissan apparently doesn't fix their transmissions; they replace them. We are having it towed from the dealer to an independent transmission shop. We went to a "reputable" dealer to buy a certified used car rather than buy from an independent used car shop or owner. We did not buy an extended warranty as the salesman told us "Nissans go well over 100,000 with no problems!" I will never purchase a Nissan again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wright Nissan?

I purchased a used 2003 Volvo SUV from dealership for $10K. Less than 2 weeks later it needed a new drive shaft (which they fixed). Now, 10 weeks later the transmission went and they are not covering the warranty because I am over the 3K miles but not the 3 months! Legally, they don't have to do anything. But I truly believe they knew the transmission was going when the drive shaft needed repaired but choose not to fix it.

My family has purchased many cars from the Wright family of autos over the years, but due to this last purchase and the way they are treating me we are done. Needless to say, any consumer should be very wary of purchasing from this dealership. I even attempted to negotiate but they won't even budge. Words of advice: buyer, beware!

We were purchasing a Nissan Altima Coupe and the particular color/package I wanted was hard to find since it was the model year end and selection was few to choose from. Wright Nissan brought this particular car in and we had already discussed numbers before we got there. The salesman we spoke to quoted us one price out the door and when we got to the dealership, the door price was $2000, which is more than what we had originally agreed on (even though we were OK with the payments, in the end it is the amount you finance).

So we were having a price dispute and the sales rep I originally worked with (Bob **) got very irritated and stormed out of the room and told us "well go get the car somewhere else". I was appalled that this sales rep would tell this to a customer who was about to purchase a car from him. To add insult the manager, Tom **l, comes in and did not try to calm the situation but only added to it by turning the screen in my mother's face and pointing out numbers yelling "you knew the payment, you knew the payment!". I could not believe this was taking place. We left there in a massive fight with the immature salesman and manager. I would never recommend this place to anyone! The manager did not stop the salesman from his disrespectful behavior instead, encouraged it by acting the same way.

I purchased a brand new 2005 Nissan Xterra in 2005. It was my first new car so as you can imagine I was on top of the world. I left a dealership of smiling faces and friendly waves. Needless to say within the past four and a half years, I have spent more money than a yearly payment fixing engine, brake, valve seal, sensor, radio, door, broken bumpers, u-joints, bearings, three catalytic converters, emission repairs, etc. To me, this is ludicrous for a $30,000 vehicle. I've returned to the dealership more times than I can remember and each time there were scheduling inconveniences and not so many waves and smiling faces anymore.

I have taken my vehicle to two other Nissan affiliated garages and they pointed out problems that Wright refused to acknowledge because that was not exactly what was on their diagnostic machine, therefore, they were of no concern to them. This past month (May 2010), I just spent over $1500 on two bad catalytic convertors which is very frustrating because my Xterra was in Wright's garage a month before to repair a catalytic converter. One of the converters had completely deteriorated which lets me know they surely were not inspecting the problem at hand. My father, mother, three sisters and brother-in-law all own Nissan vehicles. We all purchased them with the assumption that these vehicles last well over 100,000 miles. None of them have found that to be the case.

I have recently been in touch with the Attorney General about this matter along with several other friends and family members who have endured the same problems. I don't know if this customer feedback questionnaire has any relevance to my issue but I would sure like to see some type of results from Mary ** if this issue strikes an interest in what customers are purchasing and the treatment we are receiving at their dealerships. I'm writing this survey with the utmost respect but I'm sure you can imagine how a middle class, hard working citizen feels about these issues. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. I have several lost days of work due to the only open time your service dept had available. I had extreme stress financially trying to find a ride to work while my vehicle spent hours in the shop. I had over $4000 in repair. I do keep my oil changed on time and service my vehicle according to owner's manual.

Wright Nissan Company Profile