Drivehere.com

Conshohocken, PA

1.5/5 (41 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Drivehere.com

Information About DriveHere.com, Drive Here, and DriveHere for Consumer Affairs Reviewers.

We provide our customers with the combination of quality vehicles,an affordable payment plan, and expert servicing—that’s why our customers give us a great satisfaction rating!

Our customers range from hard-working men and women to young people just starting out—all of which need a car to get to and from work.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Drivehere.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drivehere.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DriveHere.com, Drive Here, DriveHere?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2014

In June of 2013 I traded in a car for 2006 with 84000 miles on it. Less than 30 days of driving the car breaks down. I called for a tow at my work. They came and got it and kept it for over 7 days stating my alarm triggered the car shutting down. The car was returned to me and 30 days later again the same thing happened. This continued for 1 year. It was towed to the shop over 5x. I missed zero payments of $400.00 per month they reported on my credit report of $275.00. In May of 2014 they still could not find or fix the problem. It was due for inspection in June 201. They towed it to the shop inspected the car with new stickers and the very next day the car broke down again! I had enough! I told them to come and tow it again from in front of my house and I retrieved my plate mailed it back to the state and now they have place a derogatory remark on my credit report! Shameful and no one ever looks into these reviews seriously but Americans are suffering at the hands of dealerships like these!

Original review: May 22, 2010

I had my car since 3/08. It broke a month after purchasing. Since then my car has been in the shop 12 times at least for the same problem each time. My car losses oil pressure. They keep saying they replace engine. That’s **! My car has the same issue since then and has the same issue now. They keep saying that it’s fixed but I think they let the car sit somewhere for a week or two and then say come pick it up. When you have a complaint they all of a sudden don’t speak English or bounce you to this guy then that guy. Their customer service is rude. They are predators for people that can’t do any better. Someone needs to make them correct these problems.

I paid for a piece of junk! I lost the car because it will be junked in 6 months. I will lose $13,000! My credit is not going up as promised. I am made promise after promise but still in piece of junk. I can’t go anywhere if it’s not local, so my damage is all the money spent paying for this car and the stress and worrying about what to do! It is making me physically sick from worrying so much about it.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2010

I bought a used car there which I financed and it is in terrible condition. Within 30 days, my car has been to their shop service twice. When you buy the car they tell you have warranty and will get a rental for the car being at the shop. They haven't given me the loaner both times. They don't call back to tell you what's going on with the vehicle. Their customer service is horrible.

Drivehere.com Company Information