Find a Car Dealerships partner

Conshohocken, PA

1.5/5 (41 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Drivehere.com

Information About DriveHere.com, Drive Here, and DriveHere for Consumer Affairs Reviewers.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Drivehere.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drivehere.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DriveHere.com, Drive Here, DriveHere?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I hesitantly got a car from DriveHere in Conshohocken. I was treated ok by the sales rep but the people in the bank part are rude and extremely disrespectful. The mechanics in Norristown are a joke so I get the car serviced through a reputable car dealer near where I work and I got lucky seeing as I got a good car that I really like. Don't go here to buy a vehicle unless you want to be treated very poorly. Run away and go somewhere else.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

This is the worst leasing company I have ever encountered. Their cars are pieces of ** straight off the lot. Their customer service is very bad and you wait 8 hours just for simple repairs. Take it from me. Don't waste your time and money on this place. Stay far far away.

Resolution response: Dec. 31, 2016

I was recently contacted from a representative of DriveHere regarding my concerns. She was very pleasant and listened to my concerns and worked with me on how things can be resolved. After speaking with her I have now have no issues with DriveHere because of her.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I purchased a 2008 Saturn Aura from the Conshohocken location in July 2016. The sales rep was okay even though he couldn't answer a few of my questions about the car. When I purchased the car it was due for an oil change. And at that time I was given an IOU note and when it was convenient for me to call the service station and they would take care of it. That following Mon I called the service dept and they were rude and pushed me off for a week. The oil life on that car was at 2% and since it had high miles on it I didn't want to take my chances so I took it to Pep Boys and paid over $50 for the oil change.

Shortly after that incident I noticed my back lights weren't working. I called the service station once again and asked if they could check the fuses since the car did not come with a manual I couldn't replace it myself. Well anyway that was a problem as well. They couldn't just look and see and I would have to schedule an appt just for replacing a fuse.

Now today I called because my car was starting to overheat last night. I added coolant today so I could go to work and I brought it to another mechanic because I was not going to make it home without having it checked. Come to find out it's the water pump has a crack in it. The mechanic put more coolant in the car and I was able to come home. So I called the service station and they told me the soonest they could fit me in was the 19th of Sept. I was like really??? They are just rude and once they get their money they do not care. Something has to be done. This is just not acceptable!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

They sell lousy cars, and take advantage of people's circumstances. They're NOT in the business of making money. They'll repo your car (or threaten to do so) after ONE missed payment. Run away FAST.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2016

My daughter and I both got cars from here. Within the week check engine lights came on in both cars. My daughter has been back and forth since March. They kept her car, then did not want to give her a loaner. She spoke with someone to help her from here and they quoted that they would add notes to her account so she would not have to pay. Whomever that was was either fired or quit. So now they told her that she is responsible for all the payments even though she did not have her car nor did they fix the issue.

I was unable to afford the payments on the car and had to bring the car back. I told them that I need to get some things in order and then I would be able to get the car. They told me that I would still be responsible for payments even though the car is sitting in their lot. My advice run the other way. They are rude and have no customer service skills whatsoever. The money that they charge you for the car you can get a good used car for less with change left over. If I could give zero stars I would have.

Original review: May 17, 2016

The staff that work for Drivehere.com are rude disrespectful. They have no customer services skills. They sell bad use cars to customers. Their mechanics are a joke. You bring your car to be work or fix on your car still ain't fix. It's a horrible bad company. I'm looking to leave them by next year. I call to tell the receptionist that I couldn't make a payment today, "Can I make a payment arrangements?" She was rude and said to me, "What's the delay?"

Original review: April 27, 2016

The salespeople were nice. But while looking at cars one would not start or crank. The salesperson says to me "we can have that fixed". I reply "I'm not buying a car that won't start while looking at it". Well I finally picked a car and must say I got a good one - has no major problems. Only issue was front bumper was really loose so I go back to Drivehere and the service dept says "we'll fix it" so I waited 3 hours. I get the car back. The bumper felt tight so I get home and next day I jack the car up to look and the bumper was fixed with wire ties and rope.

All I could say was "wow what a joke this place is". Well 5 weeks in now I was on vacay from work and forgot to submit a writer time sheet because our time is done electronically . But when going on vacay it has to be written. So I did not get paid that week. I called and talked to my account manager and told her the issue and said "I will pay 2 weeks next week plus a late fee". She says to me "no you can not do that. They will take your car". I reply "for one week missed theyre gonna take my car". She says "yes". So I went crazy trying to borrow the money with no luck.

Now I am at wednesday of the next week. I get paid in 2 more days. Drivehere called me 6 times today alone. I told them "I can pay both payments in 2 days". All I can say is this place is so rude and nasty. With no customer service skills. I am in sales myself and to call a customer after 2 or 3 days of being late and saying "we're coming to repo" is crazy and wrong. If I was 3 week, a month I understand but it's been 5 days from friday to wednesday and they are threatening to repo. I'm about to give their car back and tell them "good luck". Then stand in the st right outside their building and protest so everyone knows what to expect from this place.

Original review: April 26, 2016

I've gotten a car from Drivehere.com, the one in Philadelphia by the airport. Their services department is very unprofessional. They have nasty attitudes and don't know how to talk to people. The cars they sell you within a week or two, you will start to experience problems with your car vehicle. I had my car for only three weeks and I had to take it back to get fix twice for some of the same problems that they didn't fix the first time. My car had broken down on me on the highway. I have brake problems, along with the gas pump, windows, radio, etc. They been work on my car for a week now and it's still not going to be ready maybe for another week. They still have not put me in a loaner car. Now I see why they have a lawsuit against them and thanks to them I could lost my job because I'm having a hard time getting to work but they still want their money for their car note though. SMH.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

This is the worst company I've ever had to deal with in life. Not only did they sell me a car that was worth way more than it is, but the people that works there has the most nastiest attitudes. I had an engine problem and they kept lying about when I would get my car back. Then when I kept calling them after they saying they would call me the receptionist had a major attitude as if she was waiting for her car. My car has been in their hands for about two weeks now with no updates or anything and when they do give me a so-called update it's only to tell me to wait another day or another week. Then after my car was in their possession for about a week and a half they finally offered me a loaner car something I been asking for since day 1. I would never work with them again nor will I send anyone to them again... I have been with them for a year and a half and have a year and a half left and lord knows I can't wait til I'm done.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2015

They sold me an unregistered vehicle & failed to register it after I paid them to do it. They failed to service it within a timely manner. They did not allow me access to my tools at all that I work with to make a living. They did not comply to my request while it were in dealers possession. I was told by Steven ** to stay near so that I can pick the car up. But days went by with my tools in the trunk of the car and they did not allow me to retrieve them. He also told me he had arranged for service of the engine replacement under warranty and had set up a loaner meanwhile it were be serviced. That didn't occur either even after I called for service and a loaner prior to the impound of no registration and after it was released.

I was also told by Mr. ** the inconveniences of the impound I will not cost me a single penny. Only to find out they paid for storage and registration information after it was reported NOT VALID in order to validate it. And wanted me after they fixed the mistake at their expenses to pay them anyway or I could not have my personal property as well as the vehicle unless I agreed to pay them for their mistake. The only thing they complied to was my weekly on time payments until I found out it weren't registered in which I also have been forced to file a complaint for legal help etc.

Drivehere.com Company Information