Drivehere.com

Conshohocken, PA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This is the worst leasing company I have ever encountered. Their cars are pieces of ** straight off the lot. Their customer service is very bad and you wait 8 hours just for simple repairs. Take it from me. Don't waste your time and money on this place. Stay far far away.

I purchased a 2008 Saturn Aura from the Conshohocken location in July 2016. The sales rep was okay even though he couldn't answer a few of my questions about the car. When I purchased the car it was due for an oil change. And at that time I was given an IOU note and when it was convenient for me to call the service station and they would take care of it. That following Mon I called the service dept and they were rude and pushed me off for a week. The oil life on that car was at 2% and since it had high miles on it I didn't want to take my chances so I took it to Pep Boys and paid over $50 for the oil change.

Shortly after that incident I noticed my back lights weren't working. I called the service station once again and asked if they could check the fuses since the car did not come with a manual I couldn't replace it myself. Well anyway that was a problem as well. They couldn't just look and see and I would have to schedule an appt just for replacing a fuse.

Now today I called because my car was starting to overheat last night. I added coolant today so I could go to work and I brought it to another mechanic because I was not going to make it home without having it checked. Come to find out it's the water pump has a crack in it. The mechanic put more coolant in the car and I was able to come home. So I called the service station and they told me the soonest they could fit me in was the 19th of Sept. I was like really??? They are just rude and once they get their money they do not care. Something has to be done. This is just not acceptable!!!

They sell lousy cars, and take advantage of people's circumstances. They're NOT in the business of making money. They'll repo your car (or threaten to do so) after ONE missed payment. Run away FAST.

My daughter and I both got cars from here. Within the week check engine lights came on in both cars. My daughter has been back and forth since March. They kept her car, then did not want to give her a loaner. She spoke with someone to help her from here and they quoted that they would add notes to her account so she would not have to pay. Whomever that was was either fired or quit. So now they told her that she is responsible for all the payments even though she did not have her car nor did they fix the issue.

I was unable to afford the payments on the car and had to bring the car back. I told them that I need to get some things in order and then I would be able to get the car. They told me that I would still be responsible for payments even though the car is sitting in their lot. My advice run the other way. They are rude and have no customer service skills whatsoever. The money that they charge you for the car you can get a good used car for less with change left over. If I could give zero stars I would have.

The staff that work for Drivehere.com are rude disrespectful. They have no customer services skills. They sell bad use cars to customers. Their mechanics are a joke. You bring your car to be work or fix on your car still ain't fix. It's a horrible bad company. I'm looking to leave them by next year. I call to tell the receptionist that I couldn't make a payment today, "Can I make a payment arrangements?" She was rude and said to me, "What's the delay?"

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drivehere?

The salespeople were nice. But while looking at cars one would not start or crank. The salesperson says to me "we can have that fixed". I reply "I'm not buying a car that won't start while looking at it". Well I finally picked a car and must say I got a good one - has no major problems. Only issue was front bumper was really loose so I go back to Drivehere and the service dept says "we'll fix it" so I waited 3 hours. I get the car back. The bumper felt tight so I get home and next day I jack the car up to look and the bumper was fixed with wire ties and rope.

All I could say was "wow what a joke this place is". Well 5 weeks in now I was on vacay from work and forgot to submit a writer time sheet because our time is done electronically . But when going on vacay it has to be written. So I did not get paid that week. I called and talked to my account manager and told her the issue and said "I will pay 2 weeks next week plus a late fee". She says to me "no you can not do that. They will take your car". I reply "for one week missed theyre gonna take my car". She says "yes". So I went crazy trying to borrow the money with no luck.

Now I am at wednesday of the next week. I get paid in 2 more days. Drivehere called me 6 times today alone. I told them "I can pay both payments in 2 days". All I can say is this place is so rude and nasty. With no customer service skills. I am in sales myself and to call a customer after 2 or 3 days of being late and saying "we're coming to repo" is crazy and wrong. If I was 3 week, a month I understand but it's been 5 days from friday to wednesday and they are threatening to repo. I'm about to give their car back and tell them "good luck". Then stand in the st right outside their building and protest so everyone knows what to expect from this place.

I've gotten a car from Drivehere.com, the one in Philadelphia by the airport. Their services department is very unprofessional. They have nasty attitudes and don't know how to talk to people. The cars they sell you within a week or two, you will start to experience problems with your car vehicle. I had my car for only three weeks and I had to take it back to get fix twice for some of the same problems that they didn't fix the first time. My car had broken down on me on the highway. I have brake problems, along with the gas pump, windows, radio, etc. They been work on my car for a week now and it's still not going to be ready maybe for another week. They still have not put me in a loaner car. Now I see why they have a lawsuit against them and thanks to them I could lost my job because I'm having a hard time getting to work but they still want their money for their car note though. SMH.

This is the worst company I've ever had to deal with in life. Not only did they sell me a car that was worth way more than it is, but the people that works there has the most nastiest attitudes. I had an engine problem and they kept lying about when I would get my car back. Then when I kept calling them after they saying they would call me the receptionist had a major attitude as if she was waiting for her car. My car has been in their hands for about two weeks now with no updates or anything and when they do give me a so-called update it's only to tell me to wait another day or another week. Then after my car was in their possession for about a week and a half they finally offered me a loaner car something I been asking for since day 1. I would never work with them again nor will I send anyone to them again... I have been with them for a year and a half and have a year and a half left and lord knows I can't wait til I'm done.

They sold me an unregistered vehicle & failed to register it after I paid them to do it. They failed to service it within a timely manner. They did not allow me access to my tools at all that I work with to make a living. They did not comply to my request while it were in dealers possession. I was told by Steven ** to stay near so that I can pick the car up. But days went by with my tools in the trunk of the car and they did not allow me to retrieve them. He also told me he had arranged for service of the engine replacement under warranty and had set up a loaner meanwhile it were be serviced. That didn't occur either even after I called for service and a loaner prior to the impound of no registration and after it was released.

I was also told by Mr. ** the inconveniences of the impound I will not cost me a single penny. Only to find out they paid for storage and registration information after it was reported NOT VALID in order to validate it. And wanted me after they fixed the mistake at their expenses to pay them anyway or I could not have my personal property as well as the vehicle unless I agreed to pay them for their mistake. The only thing they complied to was my weekly on time payments until I found out it weren't registered in which I also have been forced to file a complaint for legal help etc.

I have purchased a vehicle from Drivehere.com in March 2013. It was a Ford 2000 Windstar minivan. During my process of purchasing this vehicle, the sales associate was very rude and when I have requested to speak with her manager, she refused to let me speak the manager. After driving the vehicle for some time, I have noticed there were issues regarding the gauges along with electrical issues, the horn did not function properly, among other things. I've then contacted Customer Solutions. At that time the former manager has solved the horn issue. However I was informed that only engine and transmissions were only covered.

I have also experienced periods when I was without a vehicle some several days, wherein the contract stated that loaner vehicles were available. The company did not honor that part of the contract. Every time I go to have my vehicle serviced, I go early as scheduled, but ALWAYS end up staying until about at least 5:00 or 6:00 pm EVERY TIME!!! This has been an ongoing process since dealing with this dealership.

In August 2015, I went to the Facility on Essington Avenue near the Philadelphia International Airport twice for service with oil change, check engine light and power steering. On August 26, my van stopped suddenly on the highway going back to the facility. My engine has blown with oil all over the engine. I have been towed to the facility and received a loaner vehicle. Three days after, the loaner kept cutting off on me. When I went back to facility on September 1, 2015, the vehicle cut off on me again. Finally after getting to the facility about 9:30 a.m., I spoke with Elvin, one of the managers and explained to him the situation regarding the loaner. After several hours, another manager spoke to me stating that I would not be getting the loaner back because it has an issue with the transmission. I then asked him why I was issued a vehicle with known transmission issues.

Upon the conversation with this manager I was then told that my van needs another engine, which will cost $1500.00 and requested a $500.00 down payment. I explained to him that I do not have $500.00 because I pay $300.00 monthly payment, and myself being a disabled individual on a fixed income to which the dealership is fully aware of. He also said that there is NO option of me obtaining a loaner vehicle, in which my contract states that there would be a loaner vehicle available upon request. The staff in the service department are extremely rude. The women they have working in the department possess very poor people skills.

I have asked one particular worker several times, and she was laughing at me and then makes remarks with other co-workers. There were also several customers in the waiting areas with similar issues with their vehicles, which comes on a repeat basis. I like to file a lawsuit against this dealership because they do not know the true meaning of business and treating their customers as second class citizens, when we as consumers makes monthly payments in order for them to have a paycheck in a timely manner.

My first initial contract had the incorrect payment schedule. After a day or two of getting the run around they finally corrected THEIR mistake. But however with that correction of THEIR MISTAKE came with the Manager Andrew changing other things. I guess he thought I wasn't gonna read over the contract again. He extended my lease end date a whole year, the amount of the car went up $790.32, and he also made it where as though I couldn't purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease. I asked why such drastic changes after correcting THEIR MISTAKE once again. His response was "that's just the way it is..." Oh mind you with the correction the amount of my payment remained the same so again doesn't explain all of the other changes to the contract.

There is no such things as A-1 credit in this economy. But there is definitely no reason to be ripped-off, and treated like second class citizens because less than perfect or bad credit. I'm not going into full detail of the horrible experience, but I would like to highlight the things to look for if you do not want to take my advice and not go at all.

1. Don't Go. (But if you must) A. Research the car, they are offering, (use Carfax please). In this matter (time is not of the essence) do not be rushed to make a decision. They need your business to stay in business.

B. Review their contract. A lot paper, lots of backwards terminology that borderlines as legal. And I mean on the razor edge legal, there are many figures and total, make them spell it out if necessary. They have you sitting for hours, so when it's time to sign the contract you just want to leave so you're willing to sign your life away, and that's exactly what happens.

C. They are not a buy here, pay here company for good reason, only ACH (electronic payments) from your checking account. Always check your account, inform your bank to notify you if this tries to authorize unscheduled payments. (Trust, it was plenty shopping sprees at my expense.) D. These cars are leases, review your total payments, and look about 4 lines under that. There is a final lease payment ranging from $800-3500, depending on the piece of junk they are trying to unload.

One of the top people there. Not mentioning names, said he drives a Porsche, so despite that death-trap they sold you. Once you sign that contract, it's no longer his problem. That's a quote straight from horse mouth. Please walk on the side of caution, when dealing with this company. Too shady, not worth the stress, the hassle, or financial ruin...

On April 29, 2014 I went into DriveHere with high hopes of purchasing a reliable car for myself and two children. I met with a salesman by the name of Devon. After a short discussion about the cars that DriveHere had to offer me, the salesman pointed to a 2004 Saturn Ion which he highly recommended. So with good faith, I decided to test drive the 2004 Saturn Ion. While test driving the Saturn Ion, I noticed that the coolant light was on which I then pointed out to the salesman who reassured me that the problem could easily be fixed.

After pulling back into the lot and inspecting the car, I noticed that there were a few other minor issues; the hood handle was broken so we could not properly open the hood to the car and the car was in need of an oil change. I was notified that the car had an open recall on its ignition switch and that it would be taken care of free of charge by GM. After being promised that DriveHere's service center would fix any and all of my other complaints. I decided to go with the 2004 Saturn Ion. I was told that I was signing a 2-year lease agreement with the option to buy at the end of the contract.

After signing for the vehicle, I then made my first appointment with the service center to get the issues fixed with the car as I was promised. After sitting in DriveHere for several hours with my two children, I was told that the coolant light was on due to a temp sensor that needed to be replaced. I was then told that they would order the parts for the sensor and the hood handle and that I would be notified when the parts were in. After a week of no phone call, I decided to call and check on the status of my car parts just to be told that they would call me when they received the parts.

After several phone call and visits to the shop to get the car repaired, my request were still ignored. In the month of February 2015, the heat in the car stopped working. I notified DriveHere that the coolant light was still on and that now my car was also beginning to overheat. I was then able to bring the car in for repairs but before I could even drive off the lot, I noticed the coolant light was still on and I notified DriveHere once again. The car was taken to DriveHere 3 times during the month of February with no resolution to my coolant light issue.

During the beginning of April 2015, while driving home from work, the car began to smoke/overheat and I noticed a leak in the driveway coming from under the car. I notified DriveHere and was told to bring the car in. After stopping to fuel, my tank and replace the coolant fluid, the car would not restart again and I was forced to leave the car at Wawa until DriveHere could get their tow truck driver out to get it. The car stayed parked at Wawa for 3 days and after several phone calls with DriveHere, I was then told that the tow truck would not service me because I was out of their jurisdiction. I was then notified by the service center to go get the recall fixed before bringing it back to them.

After paying for my own tow to GM to get the recall repairs done, the car still would not start and was towed to DriveHere for further service. After DriveHere finally repaired the issue, I picked up the car and once again the coolant light was still on. I was instructed to drive it a couple miles by DriveHere's service techs and that the light would eventually go off on its own. At the end of April 2015, I took the car back to DriveHere for a state inspection. At that time not only was the coolant light still on, the check engine light had come on as well, but DriveHere let my car pass state inspection regardless of those two very important warning lights being on.

In the middle of May 2015 after a long day at work, I returned to my car to drive home but the car would not start. I tried getting a jump and after several failed attempts, I called DriveHere to ask for a tow and for the car to be serviced. The car sat in the parking lot of my place of work for 2 days before eventually being towed. The next day I was notified that my car was fixed and ready to be picked up. At that time I was stranded in New Jersey with no way to get to the car. I made DriveHere aware that it would take me several hours to take public transportation to get to the car and that I wanted the keys to be left with the customer service center since their repair shop closed at 7:00.

After a cab ride, a bus ride, a train ride my fiance and I finally reached Philadelphia around 7:30 but we still had about a 3-4 mile walk to get to their location. I called DriveHere twice during my walk to let them know where exactly I was and that I was coming to retrieve my car. When I arrived at DriveHere at 8:05 the lights were off, the doors were locked and there was a security guard patrolling. I noticed my car was parked out front and I approached the security guard to try to retrieve my keys. I was then told by the security guard that my car was a repo from New York. I assured the security guard that I had never missed a payment nor did I ever live in New York and that the car was simply there for repairs.

After an exchange of words, he refused to call his manager/store owner and threatened to shoot my fiance and I if we stepped foot in the car. My fiance called the police who arrived quickly and after a long altercation, the security guard finally called the store owner who then allowed us to retrieve the car. The following day I was so distraught by the night's event that my fiance and I took it upon ourselves to go down to DriveHere and speak with the customer service manager Shantel who in return gave us no comfort or resolution to our ongoing problems with DriveHere.

In June 2015 not only was the check engine light still on, the battery light came on. The car broke down once again. I was able to get a jump to start the car but the power steering went out and the service vehicle light came on. I was told that the car needed an alternator. I was able to get the car over to an auto shop where they then fully charged the battery enough for me to drive it over to DriveHere. When I did park the car at DriveHere, it would not start again. I made DriveHere aware that it needed an alternator and I was told the car would be ready in a few hours. I waited several hours before returning to DriveHere to see if my car was ready for pick up. When I arrived there I was told that they were still waiting on a part for the car.

While talking to the service reps, I noticed that their mechanics were installing a new glass window on the left passenger side of my vehicle. When I asked why I was getting a new glass window, I was told two different stories before the service manager, Juan finally said that they accidentally broke it. After the glass was installed, I was told that the car was ready and that I owed DriveHere $40 for a used battery with no warranty. After arguing with the service manager Juan and refusing to pay for a battery that I did not ask for nor agreed to install, I attempted to reach out to the customer service manager Shantel.

After the two managers laughed about breaking my car window, the service manager Juan then came up with the idea to then charge me for a $60 diagnostic fee instead of the battery fee. I refused to pay once again because I knew that DriveHere had not resolved the issue at hand. He then told my fiance to not bring the car back to DriveHere for anymore service issues. After returning to my car and starting the car, I noticed the battery light and check engine light were still on which indicated that once again DriveHere did nothing to resolve my issue. I went back in to make the managers aware of the issue but I was once again ignored and forced to drive back home.

The following day the car broke down. DriveHere towed it back to their shop and after several attempted phone calls to get the issue resolved, I was told that they would call me when the car was ready. It is now July 3, 2015 - after 2 weeks of not receiving a phone call from Drive Here, I went to check on the car. I was told by the customer service reps that there was no open file on the car and that it had not been serviced. After several failed attempts to work with DriveHere, I have concluded that I can no longer afford to continue with my lease.

Car stopped running after 3 days. Got the vehicle on Wednesday 6/3/15, had to get it towed back on Saturday 6/6/15! Still waiting for a call about it, but after reading other reviews I'm a little concerned! I will write another review once I get the info about the outcome! I REALLY hope I go through it with these guys because I WILL have the NEWS involved RIGHT Away!!!

UPDATED ON 06/18/2015: I DID have the vehicle towed. The service technician said it was the fuel pump that needed to be replaced. They towed the car on Saturday, kept it 4 days. I picked it up Thursday, drove it to work on Friday, drove it back home from work, drove it back to the job for an evening event, went to leave the event to drop my sister off at home… CAR WOULDN'T START, AGAIN!! I left the vehicle in my jobs parking lot, caught the bus home. Got to work the next day, called for ANOTHER tow. They came to tow the car, and they also had someone from the company come pick me up from work to take me to the office to pick up a loaner vehicle.

Ok, so that's GREAT (I THOUGHT). WELLLLLL, the loaner does start without a problem, BUT… it has NO air, NO horn, the passenger side window doesn't go down, AND the wipers DOESN'T WORK!!! Sooo, for two days (that it rained) I COULDN'T DRIVE IT. Meanwhile, they still have my vehicle, and I'm STUCK with this one. But, I must say the customer service at this office is AWESOME!!! But the cars are JUNK!!!

Bought the car from Drivehere.com on a note (lease), 2004 Chrysler Sebring coupe red. October 2014 odo 97,000 miles. Didn't mind the deal on the car, they never gave a blue book comparison. Car is $13,000.00 plus interest. I was so happy to be finally approved I thought it would build my credit. Now I do not know if they are taking extra money directly from my bank account. Come to find out that the car real value isn't even over $4,000.00. Every time I needed heat it worked for 3 mins on the highest level, but as soon as you take off on the gas for more acceleration the car makes this loud noise from the heat until you shut it off.

Within these months having the car several issues, ongoing alarm - which caused multiple jumps, the alarm activated on its own. I took the care to Drivehere.com in Philadelphia near the airport or Essington. They said they couldn't do anything about it and they would call when they could, after making me wait 2 hours for them to tell me. They cut the horn and my HEADLIGHTS FUSE out. SO THE ALARM IS STILL ACTIVE, now it only clicks. The Carfax says the car had 0 accidents, but the car looks redone with metal parts on certain areas. When driving the car screams very loudly as if the engine is bad.

I took it to get brakes done. They took 3 hours of my time away from work to tell me to come back later that night because they were booked up. Asked them for the promised loaner, that we agreed on having whenever we have a issue with the vehicle, to be only told how they don't have any. Me and 5 other customers were pissed. They are very rude. They frauded to the capitol insurance company telling them I am born 4/14/1990 which would make me 25 this year (eligible for lower insurance rate) in order for them to make the sale which was 1$ down and plus the insurance. I ended up paying $220.00 or around that much for it. Didn't make insurance payment because I was told they would draw it from my account automatically, which made me wonder why most of my check was missing.

I told the insurance company that I thought it was automatically withdrawn so I missed payments. They looked it up and couldn't find me. I was born April 14, 1992 gave them my social and all, they said we have you for APRIL 14,1990 which would make me 25 this year. I told them I am 22 going on 23 at the time along with my social. Waited five minutes now my rate went up, and what I owed went up. CAR SUFFERED BROKEN RADIATOR. SLIPPERY TIRES THAT CAME WITH THE CAR CAUSED MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE TWICE. The inside dash of the car looks reconstructed with screws and bolts as if everything was took apart. Now I have to pay high insurance and for a car which was supposed to build my credit. I do not want to continue to bore, please help. They need to be sued, these are lemon cars. If I knew I was being scammed I would not have ever went.

I purchased a car from Drivehere in Philadelphia 3 weeks ago. The car has a steering column issues as well as a tie rod issue and it needs brakes and rotors. That's nothing. I was on the highway with my son and the car just cut off, no notification, no nothing. I called them and someone was suppose to call me back. They are rude and inconsiderate in their approach. The car knocks, there is a total of 2000.00 of repairs on this car and I haven't had it that long.

I leased a car from them in August 2014. I had my car for 9 months and my control arms on my car are damaged badly, tire rods are messed up badly. Now my car had to be towed yesterday because the car just stopped working! I called them this morning to see if my car made it there and they was worried about my account. I'm 5 days late on a payment, they harassed me for five days straight after I already talked to them about the situation and why I could not pay it until the May 7,2015. They telling me I can't get my car back after they fix it, which means I'm missing out on work.

This is literally making me sick because I don't want to lose my job. No public transportation go to my job. I hope someone legal look at these reviews. Also, ANYONE THAT NEEDS TO MAKE A COMPLAINT CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE. MAKE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM. DRIVEHERE IS ALREADY BEING SUED. COMPLAIN PLEASE AND JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON. Btw your credit score doesn't go up. They don't report to the credit bureau.

Drivehere is horrible. They tell you on phone you're approved with no money down.. They really give you a crock of ** on the phone to get you in there.. I called, made appt. I called 3 times, explain my situation. They said "No problem, you're approved".. **.. I drove from Lancaster County. Ran my credit, they come back and saw your application was denied due to you have to live within 50 miles of dealership and 30 miles from your house to your employment. And first words out of their mouth, "How much down money you have." What a crock of ** this place is.

I have a few complaints but I will limit this one to the most important one. A long story short, I asked my friend at the time to make a one time payment for me at the Philadelphia location. I worked a second shift and couldn't make it down there, so the payment was made with my friend's bank card. They were asked not to keep the card on file. People's Commerce representative assured my friend it wouldn't be. Two weeks later the card was charged my weekly payment. Now my friend is furious with me and unfortunately it's a Saturday night and they won't be open until Monday.

The major problem here among other things is at the time of the withdrawal my friend was on vacation and they also had other obligations of their own coming off the bank card at the same time. Needless to say I've lost a friend to this company's misleading practices and the car itself needs constant repairs every other week. I'm stuck with this obligation... but I hope someone contemplating going to Drive Here will read this and rethink their decision.

In June of 2013 I traded in a car for 2006 with 84000 miles on it. Less than 30 days of driving the car breaks down. I called for a tow at my work. They came and got it and kept it for over 7 days stating my alarm triggered the car shutting down. The car was returned to me and 30 days later again the same thing happened. This continued for 1 year. It was towed to the shop over 5x. I missed zero payments of $400.00 per month they reported on my credit report of $275.00. In May of 2014 they still could not find or fix the problem. It was due for inspection in June 201. They towed it to the shop inspected the car with new stickers and the very next day the car broke down again! I had enough! I told them to come and tow it again from in front of my house and I retrieved my plate mailed it back to the state and now they have place a derogatory remark on my credit report! Shameful and no one ever looks into these reviews seriously but Americans are suffering at the hands of dealerships like these!

I had my car since 3/08. It broke a month after purchasing. Since then my car has been in the shop 12 times at least for the same problem each time. My car losses oil pressure. They keep saying they replace engine. That’s **! My car has the same issue since then and has the same issue now. They keep saying that it’s fixed but I think they let the car sit somewhere for a week or two and then say come pick it up. When you have a complaint they all of a sudden don’t speak English or bounce you to this guy then that guy. Their customer service is rude. They are predators for people that can’t do any better. Someone needs to make them correct these problems.

I paid for a piece of junk! I lost the car because it will be junked in 6 months. I will lose $13,000! My credit is not going up as promised. I am made promise after promise but still in piece of junk. I can’t go anywhere if it’s not local, so my damage is all the money spent paying for this car and the stress and worrying about what to do! It is making me physically sick from worrying so much about it.

I bought a used car there which I financed and it is in terrible condition. Within 30 days, my car has been to their shop service twice. When you buy the car they tell you have warranty and will get a rental for the car being at the shop. They haven't given me the loaner both times. They don't call back to tell you what's going on with the vehicle. Their customer service is horrible.

Drivehere.com Company Profile